PDA

View Full Version : RedHottG2 Official Retirement Thread

RedHottG2
05-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Guys I have decided to call my sports wagering career quites. Family and work are keeping me to busy to devote the kind of time I use to be able to spend finding my plays. I have met so many good people here and intend to stay in touch with my IWS family. I am not leaving the site, I'll still be around posting in threads but not with plays of my own. I might throw a play out there every now and then but it will be unresearched and I won't have anything on it. This place has been nothing but the best and that's what keeps me here even though I won't be playing games any more. Zak you are the best and you really know how to keep a top notch board going. Thanks to everyone here for all the great times! ::handshake::

::thanx::

Mr. IWS
05-25-2009, 11:23 AM
While this is a huge blow to our small forum, Im glad to see you quitting for the right reasons bro. Family comes first.

Stop by whenever you can, and give us some updates man. Best of luck to you and your family!

::handshake::

RedHottG2
05-25-2009, 11:27 AM
I'll still be here almost every day buddy, still have time to look at the internet and this will be one of my first stops.

Chico1856
05-25-2009, 12:45 PM
All the best to you and the family Red, they are the most important thing in the world.

Luke
05-26-2009, 12:11 AM
Hate to hear this Mike

Maybe things will settle down and you'll have more time come football

You know everyone hear enjoys your post and picks

Stay in touch man ::handshake::

JZ in Florida
05-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Your priorities are in the right place, brother Mike - but damn - I'm speechless... (You've known me long enough to know that I'm NEVER SPEECHLESS!)

I have to tell ya, you're one of the handful of genuine friends I've made out here on the degenerate fourm(s) and your insight will be truly missed.

That being said, God bless you and I hope for nothing but the best for you and your family.

JZ (and ya better still call!) ::handshake::

05-28-2009, 02:12 AM
I'll still be here almost every day buddy, still have time to look at the internet and this will be one of my first stops.

Hey Mike, I know it has been awhile since we have talked. I completely understand and support your decision 1000%. I have been laying low myself due to some bad beats, but mostly some major family issues since my Dad passed away. I will send you a PM.

Take care, keep in touch and always know that you, Whitney and Kendra are always in my thoughts. ::handshake::

RedHottG2
05-28-2009, 01:25 PM

Hey Mike, I know it has been awhile since we have talked. I completely understand and support your decision 1000%. I have been laying low myself due to some bad beats, but mostly some major family issues since my Dad passed away. I will send you a PM.

Take care, keep in touch and always know that you, Whitney and Kendra are always in my thoughts. ::handshake::
Scott I'm so sorry to hear about all the hard times your going through right now. Listen we'll be in touch soon and catch up buddy. Thanks for the thoughts and know that your often brought up in conversation between Whitney and myself.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Dam Scotty, hope everything will work out bro.

05-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Sounds good Mike.

Thanks Zak, ::handshake:: unfortunately some BS that my older brother cannot understand and he holds me at fault for it. You cannot change the past.