PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar Is The New Tim Sylvia

russwtsn
07-12-2009, 11:45 PM
What I mean by this is that Lesnar looks like he will be champ for at least a little while and it has nothing to do with skills of any sort. Just like Sylvia would not seem to go away even though he was a terrible fighter, he was able to use his freakish size compared to other HW fighters to continue winning even though his opponents were obviously better and more skilled fighters. Lesnar is going to be the same. He has virtually no skills and has only won thus far because he is so much bigger and stronger than everyone else. Basically what I am saying is that just like I always said about Sylvia, if Brock Lesnar was a normal sized HW with the same exact skill set he has now, he would not be able to beat any other fighter. He would even lose to fighters such as Eddie Sanchez. Unfortunately for us he has god given size and freakish strength which enables him to make up for the utter nonexistence of actual skills. Which means that unfortunately for us he will probably be around for a long time to come.

I would like to here other peoples thoughts and see if people recognize his lack of skills or are blinded by the hype machine and really believe that he is getting by on something other than god given size. ::hammertime::

Mr. IWS
07-13-2009, 11:01 AM
I see what your saying.

I think there needs to be a super heavyweight division. There is no other weight class that has such a difference in weight like HW. I think he will be champ for a while.

Luke
07-14-2009, 12:36 AM
Brock does have limited skills but its going to take someone of his size with skills to take him out

I want to see Lesnar fight Shane Carwin

russwtsn
07-14-2009, 01:02 AM
I see what your saying.

I think there needs to be a super heavyweight division. There is no other weight class that has such a difference in weight like HW. I think he will be champ for a while.

Unfortunatley, I think you are right about being champ for a while. ::crying::