PDA

View Full Version : WEC on tonight

Mr. IWS
08-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Just an FYI

Mr. IWS
08-09-2009, 05:38 PM
http://www.bestfightodds.com/events/175.png (http://www.bestfightodds.com)

Mr. IWS
08-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Not betting, but would lean towards Miguel Torres. If that was in the -200 range, I would get on it. Best I can get is -310, so Im laying off.

Luke
08-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Not betting, but would lean towards Miguel Torres. If that was in the -200 range, I would get on it. Best I can get is -310, so Im laying off.

Best I can get is -320 .

Whats it on tonight?I might be watching the HOF game at 8

SPX
08-09-2009, 08:32 PM
-270 for Benavidez is too rich for my blood and I can't bring myself to bet on Torres, as he's looking pretty unstoppable right now. My only bet is a small .5u play on Mizugaki @ -205. I was hoping to get him in the -150 range and, apparently the line opened at -115, but got utterly destroyed in a matter of hours. I probably would've gone a full unit or more if I could've gotten in on that action.

SPX
08-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Whew! That was a close one. I really thought Curran was about to take that decision. It truly could've gone either way. I was actually surprised that Mizu wasn't able to work Curran on the feet. I know Curran has a boxing background, but he did not impress me with his hands in the Benavidez fight.

Well like I said, that's the only fight I bet on this event so +.29u for WEC 42. No big deal, but a lot better than losing.

Luke
08-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Whew! That was a close one. I really thought Curran was about to take that decision. It truly could've gone either way. I was actually surprised that Mizu wasn't able to work Curran on the feet. I know Curran has a boxing background, but he did not impress me with his hands in the Benavidez fight.

Well like I said, that's the only fight I bet on this event so +.29u for WEC 42. No big deal, but a lot better than losing.

Another great call SPX ::clap::

I didnt watch it I'm watching the HOF game

SPX
08-09-2009, 10:23 PM

Another great call SPX ::clap::

I didnt watch it I'm watching the HOF game

Thanks a bunch! It was a decent fight. I was hoping for a little more domination from Mizugaki, though.

I kind of feel bad for Curran. He's now 0-4 in his last 4 and has faced some real tough competition. He needs to get some gimme fights to get some Ws on his record and to get his confidence back up.

SPX
08-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Daaaaaamn! Kind of kicking myself right now. I came very close to taking Cruz at +260 and Bowles at +300 but I didn't do it, and both dominated their fights. That was awesome.

BRIAN BOWLES! NEWWWWW WEC BANTWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

About time someone shut Torres down.

Luke
08-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Daaaaaamn! Kind of kicking myself right now. I came very close to taking Cruz at +260 and Bowles at +300 but I didn't do it, and both dominated their fights. That was awesome.

Shit I forgot to turn it to this after the game was over .I always miss the good stuff

SPX
08-10-2009, 12:12 AM

Shit I forgot to turn it to this after the game was over .I always miss the good stuff

Well they usually do an immediate replay. It's probably still on!

Mr. IWS
08-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Holy shit, cant believe Torres lost.

That Curran fight was awesome, I cant believe Mizugaki didnt tap at the end.

SPX
08-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Holy shit, cant believe Torres lost.

That Curran fight was awesome, I cant believe Mizugaki didnt tap at the end.

Great night of fights all around.

I would probably have to give Fight of the Night to Cruz/Benavidez and KO of the Night obviously to Bowles. But the Curran/Miz fight was good, even if there was a little too much LnP for me. I was hoping for a boxing war.

Luke
08-10-2009, 01:45 PM

Well they usually do an immediate replay. It's probably still on!

now you tell me .I missed it twice now ::lmao::