PDA

View Full Version : Rampage calls Forest "Loser", says he doesn't want a rematch

SPX
08-10-2009, 08:55 PM
It only took Quinton "Rampage" Jackson minutes to chime in on his thoughts of Forrest Griffin, the man who defeated him for the UFC light heavyweight championship at UFC 86 in July of 2008, following Griffin's destruction at the hands of Anderson Silva at UFC 101.

"I feel so bad for Forrest," Rampage stated on his Twitter account after the fight. "I don't even want a rematch anymore. LOSER!"

Other UFC personalities were less harsh.

Octagon girl Arianny Celeste tweeted, "I'm not supposed to say . . .but anderson silva is the shizz nit!"

Frank Trigg had similar sentiments, stating, "Now [best] pound for pound Anderson. In my mind no doubt."

Silva dominated Griffin during their fight at UFC 101 tonight, knocking out the former UFC light heavyweight champion in the first round. An embarrassed Griffin ran out of the cage to the back immediately after the fight.

Classy as always, that Rampage Jackson. I expect better from him. If he wants to be funny and semi-moronic most of the time then that's cool, but don't go talking shit about your fellow fighters like that.

http://www.fightline.com/news/mma/2009/ ... ndex.shtml (http://www.fightline.com/news/mma/2009/0808/434814/quinton_rampage_jackson/index.shtml)

Luke
08-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Rampage has mental problems

Mr. IWS
08-11-2009, 10:37 AM
If Forrest is a loser, whats does that make Rampage?

All he does anymore is talk shit. His act is getting old.

SPX
08-11-2009, 10:58 AM
If Forrest is a loser, whats does that make Rampage?

All he does anymore is talk shit. His act is getting old.

I go back and forth about whether I like Page or not. Sometimes I feel like he's just a funny kind of guy, always making jokes, but underneath all that he's really pretty cool. At other times I feel like he's just a dick who obviously doesn't care about anyone but himself. Sometimes he's just very inconsiderate and disrespectful.

Mr. IWS
08-11-2009, 11:22 AM
I go back and forth about whether I like Page or not. Sometimes I feel like he's just a funny kind of guy, always making jokes, but underneath all that he's really pretty cool. At other times I feel like he's just a dick who obviously doesn't care about anyone but himself. Sometimes he's just very inconsiderate and disrespectful.

Pretty much my thoughts on him as well.