PDA

View Full Version : My parlays on Bodog. . .

SPX
08-25-2009, 01:04 AM
Just set these up.

Brandon Vera
Keith Jardine
Steve Cantwell
Rafael Dos Anjos
Tyson Griffin

.5u to win 4.3u

And I went ahead and did this one just for the hell of it. . .

Brandon Vera
Keith Jardine
Steve Cantwell
Rafael Dos Anjos
Tyson Griffin
Nate Marquardt
Gray Maynard
Nate Quarry
Joe Stevenson
Lyoto Machida
Rampage

.5u to win 45.2u, ha ha. When I saw that payout, I was like shit, I gotta do it.

Mr. IWS
08-25-2009, 07:05 AM
45 units would be a hell of a haul bro. I hope you hit it.

SPX
08-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah, 45u would be sweet.

Do you have any thoughts on the picks themselves? Think they look solid?

Mr. IWS
08-25-2009, 01:13 PM
I think they all look solid.

I only have a small disagreement with Vera, but I could very well see him win. I just like the way Krzystof is going lately, and he could spring the upset. But like I said, I would not be suprised at all if Vera KO's him.

If the real Jardine shows up, he will grind out a decision.

Stann is overated, with the whole military thing. I think Cantwell KO's him again.

That Dos Anjos fight should be a close one, but I think he pulls that one out.

Griffen is a mauler, and should outlast Franca.

I definatly think Nate will win. He is much more well rounded that Maia. Maia has some of the best BJJ in MMA, but I think Nate's experience will keep him out of bad positions to get a win.

I think Maynard grinds out a win over Heurta.

I think Nate Quarry will beat Creduer. I cant believe that guy is still around. He has no power that I see, and I watched him when he was on TUF, and thought he was shit then, and it doenst look to me that he has improved.

If the Joe Daddy that mauled Nate Diaz shows up, thats a win for him.

Machida by whatever he wants. although I could see Rua with that wild style he had in pride get a lucky KO. but Machida is just so good.

Rampage by decision. I think Evans is one of the most overated fighters ever.

SPX
08-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Sounds good. I think we pretty much agree on everything.

Re: Tim Credeur. The guy's on a roll and has won something like his last 6 fights, including 3 in the UFC. But if you actually look at who he's fought then that's not particularly impressive. I definitely believe that this will be a big step up for him and Quarry is going to hand him a loss without a whole lot of difficulty.

I don't really like -275 for Quarry but even at those odds I'm thinking maybe a 2.5u or 3u play.