1 unit

GL tonight everyone

Mr. IWS
08-29-2009, 01:36 PM
GL on it my man.

I hope it hits for you and SPX.

SPX
08-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Okay, I've made some last minute additions so here's what I'm going with officially:

Randy Couture: 1.5u to win .84u
Keith Jardine: 1.5u to win .86u
Brandon Vera: 1.5u to win .91u
Nate Marquardt: 1.25u to win .8u
Chris Leben: .75u to win .51u
Chris Tuchscherer: .25u to win .76u
Todd Duffee: .5u to win .24u
Mark Munoz: .5u to win .23u

Rosholt Wins via Decision .25u to win 1.08u (just for insurance purposes)

Couture-Jardine-Vera-Marquardt-Leben Parlay: .15u to win 1.49u

Now let's go get that money, Luke!

Natural Born Thriller
08-29-2009, 05:09 PM
COUTURE VIA UD

Luke
08-29-2009, 09:10 PM
COUTURE VIA UD

thats what I'm thinking thriller ::handshake::

Luke
08-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Couture :burn:

loss -158

Couture got dominated and I was dead wrong on this one.Randy just cant beat someone bigger than him at this point in his career .He either needs to drop to light heavyweight and fight or retire .

Got to give props to Couture though I thought he was going to get choked out on at least two occasions and I thought he was going to get knocked out on one occasion he kept getting back up and getting out of the chokes ,usually things like that dont happen.

Luke
08-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Oh

good call Zak ,you were right on Nate and Nog should have listened

Mr. IWS
08-30-2009, 11:08 AM
You could just see after the first 2 minutes, when Couture hit Nog with some good shots, and Nog took them, Nog had no respect for Coutures power. He started walking right through Coutures shots and dropping him.

Nog looked pretty good, but Couture is a tough son of a bitch. He should have been finished in every round.

SPX
08-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Looks like last night wasn't our night, Luke.

Last minute bets on Munoz and Duffee came through, but at such small unit sizes it didn't make much of a difference and were partially cancelled out by my bet on Tuch. Leben disappointed, but I knew that might happen. However, if Rosholt was going to win, he could've at least had the decency to do it by decision and let my prop bet come through. Did anyone see him of all people subbing Leben? I sure as hell didn't.

Vera came through just as I expected. That's about exactly how I saw the fight going. Glad to see I got something right.

Marquardt sent Maia into space and we all know how that ended. I'm glad I bumped my bet just a touch on him at the end, but wish I had done more.

Jardine disappointed me hugely, both as a bettor and as a fan.

Randy did well, but seems to be showing his age. Nog looked great and very focused. Not sure where Randy's wrestling and dirty boxing were.

-2.22 units overall for UFC 102.

Mr. IWS
08-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Luke, did you watch the UFC last night online? I was having all kinds of problems with it last night. First time in over a year the streams were fucked up. I read on another forum that everyone was having problems with it. I hope its not a preview of things to come, I havent paid for an event in about 18 months, LOL.

The only things I saw last night was about 2 minutes of the Vera fight, the last round of the Leban fight, the 7 second KO, the Herman fight, all of the Jardine and Nog fight, but even then, it was a bit choppy.

SPX
08-30-2009, 03:03 PM
I try to only stream if it's my only option. Otherwise, I either go to the bar where I know the bar owners have payed out the ass to show the event or I order it, mostly to support the org and support the fighters.

Luke
08-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Luke, did you watch the UFC last night online? I was having all kinds of problems with it last night. First time in over a year the streams were fucked up. I read on another forum that everyone was having problems with it. I hope its not a preview of things to come, I havent paid for an event in about 18 months, LOL.

The only things I saw last night was about 2 minutes of the Vera fight, the last round of the Leban fight, the 7 second KO, the Herman fight, all of the Jardine and Nog fight, but even then, it was a bit choppy.

I watched it online last night and had a great picture the whole time but I use a different site now.Its called :

http://atdhe.net/terms.html

Go to that site click live sports and scroll down to what you want to watch. I have been watching a lot of baseball and preseason streams on this site also.

The picture I watched was so good last night I streamed from my laptop to my tv .I havent paid for one in about 18 months either .

Sorry you missed parts of it last night wish I had posted this site earlier

Luke
08-30-2009, 08:19 PM
I try to only stream if it's my only option. Otherwise, I either go to the bar where I know the bar owners have payed out the ass to show the event or I order it, mostly to support the org and support the fighters.

I watch streams to support my pocket book ::handshake::

Luke
08-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Looks like last night wasn't our night, Luke.

Last minute bets on Munoz and Duffee came through, but at such small unit sizes it didn't make much of a difference and were partially cancelled out by my bet on Tuch. Leben disappointed, but I knew that might happen. However, if Rosholt was going to win, he could've at least had the decency to do it by decision and let my prop bet come through. Did anyone see him of all people subbing Leben? I sure as hell didn't.

Vera came through just as I expected. That's about exactly how I saw the fight going. Glad to see I got something right.

Marquardt sent Maia into space and we all know how that ended. I'm glad I bumped my bet just a touch on him at the end, but wish I had done more.

Jardine disappointed me hugely, both as a bettor and as a fan.

Randy did well, but seems to be showing his age. Nog looked great and very focused. Not sure where Randy's wrestling and dirty boxing were.

-2.22 units overall for UFC 102.

NOg was just too big for Randy was all.I still have never seen someone go to their back and get choked as many times as Randy did and get out of them in a fight.Randy will do fine at 205

SPX
08-30-2009, 11:09 PM
=

I think that it will benefit us as fans in the long run. After all, the more money an org makes, the more it flourishes, the more they're able to pay the fighters (which motivates them), and the more high-quality cards they are able to give us.

Luke
08-31-2009, 12:39 AM
=

I think that it will benefit us as fans in the long run. After all, the more money an org makes, the more it flourishes, the more they're able to pay the fighters (which motivates them), and the more high-quality cards they are able to give us.

I was just joking around

SPX
08-31-2009, 01:53 AM
=

I was just joking around

Not knocking you.

I stream WEC and UFNs because I don't have cable and that's the only way I can get them. I may choose to stream Strikeforce because honestly the last event pissed me off. I paid $25 and got 4 pretty short fights. In the UFC if fights end early then they show undercards, but Strikeforce just basically said, Okay! You paid for four fights and you got 'em! And that was that, regardless of the fact that 2 of them didn't even get to the 2nd round, and I think the other two ended in the second. Not only that, but the JT Money fight was supposed to be on the main card and they gave us Werdum instead. I felt ripped off.