PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here for paypal bets? (and I'm proposing one now btw)

natman2939
08-31-2009, 04:35 AM
Firstly I'm just wondering if anyone here is interested in exchanging private bets via paypal occasionally?

I do it every now and then with a guy from sherdog but most people don't do it because they don't trust people will pay up.

I know I will so if you will it's always fun because we can make more interesting bets that the betting sites might not offer.

Anyway with that said, here's the specific bet I'm interested in right now: I'll bet anywhere from 100$ or less that Big Nog loses his next fight. I've thought out all his potential opponents considering they'll definitely put him against someone good and only a couple of them would I give even a coin toss against.

Couture's the man but he's small and he's old, Nog won't be beating any other top heavyweight again.

Who wants a piece of this?

Mr. IWS
08-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you stopped by.

Im not sure anyone will take you up on that offer right now, since you just got here. But stick around a while, and I think someone may take you up on these bets.

SPX
08-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Hmm. . .

An interesting proposition, but it's hard to say what route the UFC will go. I think it's possible they go out of their way to give him someone he has a good chance of beating, or on the other hand they may give him someone who can shut his lights off in a way that Couture isn't capable of.

I'm not opposed to some Paypal bets, but I'm not sure this is one I'd want to take.

Mr. IWS
08-31-2009, 11:17 AM
I agree SPX.

From what I saw, Nog was taking some crisp shots from Couture, but Couture never had that KO power,and he's not that big, so Nog was taking them and moving forward.

When Nog gets back in there with a real HW, I think it will be the same result as the Mir fight.

SPX
08-31-2009, 11:22 AM
I agree SPX.

From what I saw, Nog was taking some crisp shots from Couture, but Couture never had that KO power,and he's not that big, so Nog was taking them and moving forward.

When Nog gets back in there with a real HW, I think it will be the same result as the Mir fight.

Could very well be the case. I'm thinking something like Nog VS Carwin. If Nog does his usual routine of just taking punches then it will probably be a short night. That man (Carwin) has shown that he has the power of God in his fists.

Luke
08-31-2009, 01:00 PM
I agree SPX.

I agree also

zY|
09-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Firstly I'm just wondering if anyone here is interested in exchanging private bets via paypal occasionally?

I do it every now and then with a guy from sherdog but most people don't do it because they don't trust people will pay up.

I know I will so if you will it's always fun because we can make more interesting bets that the betting sites might not offer.

Anyway with that said, here's the specific bet I'm interested in right now: I'll bet anywhere from 100$ or less that Big Nog loses his next fight. I've thought out all his potential opponents considering they'll definitely put him against someone good and only a couple of them would I give even a coin toss against.

Couture's the man but he's small and he's old, Nog won't be beating any other top heavyweight again.

Who wants a piece of this?

I'll be willing to take that bet for $10. Not that I'm not confident I'm just small time, lol.