PDA

View Full Version : Tim Sylvia is Jason in the Next Friday the 13th

Mr. IWS
09-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Maybe Ray Mercer kills him in the end?

Tim Sylvia is Jason in the Next Friday the 13th

Former UFC Champion Tim Sylvia is Jason Vorhees of the “Friday the 13th” Movie Franchise
Posted by Chad Edward on September 2nd, 2009

Former UFC heavyweight champion “Maine-iac” Tim Sylvia (24-6) is currently in Boston playing horror film icon Jason Vorhees in the yet-to-be-titled “Friday the 13th” sequel, Fighters.com has confirmed with a source close to the fighter.

On a three-fight losing streak and most recently on the horizontal end of a “Merciless” Ray Mercer (1-0) nine-second knockout at Adrenaline MMA 3 in Birmingham 13 June, Sylvia will get to diggin’ himself out of the deepest trench of his underrated career versus Jason Riley (6-1), at Adrenaline MMA 4 in Omaha 18 September.

Sylvia is one of the actors playing the hockey mask-mugged serial killer in the movie franchise began in 1980 and spanning 12 volumes.

While filming in Boston, Sylvia is training at Sityodtong USA with trainer Mark DellaGrotte, who trains two-time UFC lightweight title challenger “KenFlo” Kenny Florian (11-4), former UFC middleweight challenger “Predator” Patrick Cote (13-5), and The Ultimate Fighter 1 finalist “American Psycho” Stephan Bonnar (11-6).

Luke
09-06-2009, 01:32 PM
You know what ?

Ron Mercer beat Silvia in 8 seconds and Kimbo destroyed Mercer in a fight . Now is Silvia that bad or is Kimbo not as bad as his last fight?

Adn WTF is Silvia doing playing Jason? Shouldnt he be trying to save his fighting career?

SPX
09-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Jason Vorhees? That sucks. Now when I watch the next Friday the 13th movie I won't be able to have any respect for the character and I'll totally be taken out of the movie.

Luke
09-07-2009, 06:32 PM
I wonder if in the new Friday the 13th movie Jason will die 8 seconds in from a deadly right hand?