PDA

View Full Version : My Published Write Up for 103

SPX
09-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Just posted today. Give it a look and let me know what you think. Do you agree or disagree and why?

http://www.mmaunderdogs.com/

Mr. IWS
09-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Solid write ups bro.

The only one I disagree with is the Koscheck/Trigg fight, and really, I cant blame you at all for taking Trigg as a value pick. I wouldnt lay over 300 on Koscheck, but I do think he will win.

That Dos Santos/Cro Cop fight is too close for me to call, I can see that going either way.

SPX
09-14-2009, 11:35 AM
The only one I disagree with is the Koscheck/Trigg fight, and really, I cant blame you at all for taking Trigg as a value pick. I wouldnt lay over 300 on Koscheck, but I do think he will win.

Yeah, I expect Kos to take it, but think there's enough value in Trigg right now to warrant a bet. He seems to be severely underestimated. The smart play may be just to stay away, but I have .25u on him just in case. I did the same thing for Sakara when he fought Leites and it worked out for me, so who knows.

That Dos Santos/Cro Cop fight is too close for me to call, I can see that going either way.

I agree that it could go either way. Like I said in the article, it really depends on which Cro Cop shows up. Also, there are admittedly a lot of questions surrounding 2 Santos. I mean, we've seen him in the Octagon a total of about 1 1/2 minutes and all his other wins were to guys in Brazil. I definitely wouldn't go heavy on either guy, but could see an argument for a small bet on either one as well.