2.5u on Cantwell @ -250
2.5u on Quarry @ -250
1u on a Condit-Larson-Maynard parlay to win 1u
.25 on Maynard wins via KO/TKO/DQ to win 1.5u

zY|
09-16-2009, 07:03 PM
I've just got

1u on Maynard @ -205 from awhile back.

Nothing on this card really jumps out at me.

Sucks that your parlay is already busted.

Mr. IWS
09-16-2009, 07:05 PM
GL on the plays bro.

SPX
09-16-2009, 07:07 PM

What?

Do you know something that I don't know?

zY|
09-16-2009, 07:08 PM

What?

Do you know something that I don't know?

Larson lost a UD.

Didn't mean to spoil it sorry, I figured you were monitoring it.

SPX
09-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Larson lost a UD.

Didn't mean to spoil it sorry, I figured you were monitoring it.

Well fuck. Didn't see that coming. Not a good way for the night to start.

Mr. IWS
09-17-2009, 08:37 AM
Sorry the card didnt turn out well for you, cant believe Stann Lost.

Luckily, Quarry came back for you to salvage it somewhat.

SPX
09-17-2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah, not a great night. -2.75u overall. And I was thinking for a minute that I was going to lose it all. Quarry looked SLOW. What the hell was wrong with him in there? He totally got owned in the first round.

Don't even get me started on Cantwell losing. That is straight FUCKED UP. I didn't see the fight but Sherdog scored it a draw and some other people have said that Cantwell got robbed. I've heard it was a boring fight so sounds to me like neither guy wanted to really engage because they were afraid of getting caught. Cantwell should've just said fuck that and gone in to do his thing. Damn it! Give us Stann/Cantwell 4!

Hopefully some of this damage will be mitigated this weekend, but with the way things have been going lately I'm not super confident. The past handful events have big losses or small wins and that just doesn't work for me.

zY|
09-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Yeah after watching Cane/Cantwell, there should've been no way in hell he lost to Stann. That's just ridiculous. Quarry looked awful too. Glad you got that win, but if Credeur had fought smarter he should've won easily.

SPX
09-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Yeah after watching Cane/Cantwell, there should've been no way in hell he lost to Stann. That's just ridiculous. Quarry looked awful too. Glad you got that win, but if Credeur had fought smarter he should've won easily.

It turned a winning night into a losing one. If Cantwell had won, I would've at least walked away ahead .75u. No real money there, but it's something and it's better than losing.

How about that Roger Huerta, though? I think he put up a hell of a fight and did a lot better than most people expected. I would never wish for you to lose money, but I've always been a Huerta fan and I was really hoping he'd make a big statement just to silence his critics. No one wanted to give him any credit. I felt bad for the guy. He has nothing to be ashamed of in that performance. That kimura escape was insane.

Mr. IWS
09-17-2009, 02:44 PM
yeah man, Huerta showed a ton of heart when that kimura was locked in. I cant believe he didnt tap there.

I thought it was a good fight, not sure why Maynard wasnt trying to wrestle the first two rounds. He looked real uncomfortable in there. I thought Huerta was gonna KO him.

SPX
09-17-2009, 02:51 PM
yeah man, Huerta showed a ton of heart when that kimura was locked in. I cant believe he didnt tap there.

I thought it was a good fight, not sure why Maynard wasnt trying to wrestle the first two rounds. He looked real uncomfortable in there. I thought Huerta was gonna KO him.

Huerta was looking great in the first round and Maynard definitely looked a little worried. I know Maynard tried a couple of takdeowns, but Huerta really surprised me with his takedown defense and his own ability to wrestle back. If anything, I was disappointed with Roger's striking. I expected him to soundly handle Maynard the whole way through. I think that if his striking had been as good as I was expecting, and his wrestling was as good as it was, then he would've won that fight. He really just needed one more round.

Mr. IWS
09-17-2009, 02:56 PM
How hyped were you when Quarry looked like he was about to get KO'd, and then let off that vicous Right hand that dropped Credeur.

That was a hell of a fight.

SPX
09-17-2009, 03:12 PM
How hyped were you when Quarry looked like he was about to get KO'd, and then let off that vicous Right hand that dropped Credeur.

That was a hell of a fight.

I was very excited. After the first round I had pretty much resigned myself to losing every damn penny I had put down last night, so Quarry's come-from-behind win was definitely welcome. It's good think he has a good chin and also a good thing the ref was smart, because there were one or two moments where a lesser ref might have actually stopped that fight and declared Quarry TKOd.

Overall I thought it was a great night of fights. What did you think of Condit/Ellenberger? FOTN in my opinion. Ellenberger was vicious. There were two specific moments where I honestly think that Condit was OUT but the ref didn't stop it and he was able to make an impressive comeback.

Mr. IWS
09-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Overall I thought it was a great night of fights. What did you think of Condit/Ellenberger?

I swear, it looked like Condit quit, covered up, and then realized he was still awake. I thought for sure he was out both times he got dropped.

That was the best fight night event I think I have seen. Every fight was good.

zY|
09-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Leon Roberts is an excellent fucking ref for not stopping the Condit fight.

Mr. IWS
09-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Leon Roberts is an excellent fucking ref for not stopping the Condit fight.

This!