PDA

View Full Version : Petruzelli wants Kimbo again

Mr. IWS
09-17-2009, 09:24 AM
I hope they make it happen.

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=3095

16/09/09 - Petruzelli slams Kimbo, wants another fight to settle score
Seth Petruzelli has slammed Kimbo Slice for saying he only lost their fight because he was given it at the last minute.

Petruzelli beat Slice in 14 seconds when he stepped in at the last minute for an injured Ken Shamrock at a 2008 EliteXC show.

“I did have respect for you, after our fight you said I was the better fighter. There were 3 times that we could have fought after the Elite show for you to get a rematch, but you declined all 3 times,” he said via MMA.tv.

“Now you go on ESPN making excuses, saying the only reason you lost was that it was sprung on you the last minute and that you can beat me with one hand behind your back!” he fumed.

Petruzelli also confirmed that the UFC is talking to him about having him rejoin its ranks now that he is coming off a win. And he has offered Kimbo the opportunity to meet him in the Octagon to back up his comments.

“You can go f--- yourself, maybe now that the UFC is having me back we will see for sure,” he said.

“They are currently looking to get me a fight. Nothing is signed yet, just words exchanged. I will fight both heavy and light-heavy,” he added.

Kimbo will be seen in series ten of The Ultimate Fighter, which begins broadcasting this Saturday in the US (Spike) and the UK (Five USA).

SPX
09-17-2009, 11:00 AM
I heard about this. I say bring it on! Seth probably takes it again.

Luke
09-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Well sure Seth wants to fight him again no one has heard of the guy before the Kimbo fight and havent heard from him since. All he wants is to be back in the lime light again is why he's calling Kimbo out