SPX
09-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Here's what I got:

Griffin: 3u to win 1.05u
Trigg: .5u to win .75u
Dos Santos: 1u to win .83
Dos Anjos: 1.5u to win 1.58u
Cole Miller: .5u to win .7u
Brilz: .7u to win .5u (honestly I don't even know who this guy is, but everyone else seems to like him so I'm just tagging along)

Cole Miller-Griffin-Cro Cop parlay -- .25u to win 1.2u

Franklin/Belfort FOTN prop -- .25u to win 1.38u
Griffin/Hermes FOTN prop -- .25u to win 1.5u

Anyone with me?

Mr. IWS
09-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Big card tonight, hope you cash.

Only thing Im bettin on is a 20 bucks on Vitor with my boy. He is a Franklin nuthugger...LOL

zY|
09-20-2009, 12:43 AM
I bitched out and just finally went with P's picks, which turned out to be a great fucking idea.

2.5u on dos Santos at -145
.5u on Lentz at+260
.5u on Belfort at +110

Up around 3.5u so I'm pretty happy about that.

SPX
09-20-2009, 12:50 AM
I bitched out and just finally went with P's picks, which turned out to be a great fucking idea.

2.5u on dos Santos at -145
.5u on Lentz at+260
.5u on Belfort at +110

Up around 3.5u so I'm pretty happy about that.

P did a good job this time. Better than I did.

SPX
09-20-2009, 01:03 AM
I seriously doubt that either of my chosen fights will get FOTN considering that neither went to a decision. We'll call them losses until further notice, which leaves me with:

+1.26u for UFC 103

and. . .

+1.54u for the Mayweather fight

which comes to. . .

+2.8u for the night.

Eh, not too bad. No reason to complain.

Mr. IWS
09-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Still a nice night bro.

SPX
09-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Still a nice night bro.

Yeah, I would be more excited if this really put me ahead instead of basically just covering my losses for UFN 19. I was REAL close to dropping a last minute bet on Vitor at +105 but didn't do it. Instead, I did .75u worth of parlays and prop bets, all of which I lost. That seems to be the way it goes every time: the last minute bets that I make are ones I end up regretting, and the the ones I don't make I end up wishing I did.

I guess you picked up a little spending money on Vitor with your buddy, right?

Mr. IWS
09-20-2009, 10:42 AM
I guess you picked up a little spending money on Vitor with your buddy, right?

He paid for the food, so I didnt take the money. It was worth it just to see how mad he got after his boy got KO'd. He was all bitter, saying Vitor cheated, hit him in the back of the head.

::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::

SPX
09-20-2009, 10:54 AM
He paid for the food, so I didnt take the money. It was worth it just to see how mad he got after his boy got KO'd. He was all bitter, saying Vitor cheated, hit him in the back of the head.

Man, I HATE that shit. I honestly wish they would just clarify the back of the head rule to mean direct, intentional blows to rear of the skull. I think this is just an excuse used by people whose favorite fighters end up getting owned. It's a fight. One guy's swinging and the other's moving his head, so naturally not all punches are going to land flush on the chin. It's just ridiculous the way people accuse everyone of "cheating."

Mr. IWS
09-20-2009, 10:59 AM

Man, I HATE that shit. I honestly wish they would just clarify the back of the head rule to mean direct, intentional blows to rear of the skull. I think this is just an excuse used by people whose favorite fighters end up getting owned. It's a fight. One guy's swinging and the other's moving his head, so naturally not all punches are going to land flush on the chin. It's just ridiculous the way people accuse everyone of "cheating."

I was cracking up when he said that. Who the fuck aims for the back of the head? ::lmao::