PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather afraid of Pacquiao?

SPX
09-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Just found this. Figured I'd get some thoughts:

http://everythingfight.blogspot.com/200 ... quiao.html (http://everythingfight.blogspot.com/2009/09/floyd-mayweather-jr-afraid-of-pacquiao.html)

Mr. IWS
09-27-2009, 08:26 AM
I dont think he is afraid. If Pac wins his next fight, they are definatly going to fight.

Luke
09-27-2009, 11:04 AM
::lmao::

Mayweather scared of Pacman LMAO

Mayweather is going to kill Manny if they ever fight

Luke
09-27-2009, 11:17 AM
I dont care what the scorecards say Marquez beat Manny twice .

Theres no doubt in my mind Marquez won the second fight and I had him winning the first fight also

Mayweather just mopped the floor with the guy that beat Manny twice so I highly doubt he's even worried about getting beat let alone scared.

I heard Mayweather was going to fight the winner of the Cotto-Manny fight after he fights Sugar Shane Mosley .

Mayweather is all about manking money and if he can make 20 million to fight a has been Mosley and then fight Manny for 20 million thats what he's going to do.He just trying to build up the matchup as much as he can because it might be his last blockbuster fight and he trying to make the best money for that fight

Truth be told Mayweather -Mosley will be alot closer fight than Mayweather -Pacquiao will be

SPX
09-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Mayweather is all about manking money and if he can make 20 million to fight a has been Mosley and then fight Manny for 20 million thats what he's going to do.He just trying to build up the matchup as much as he can because it might be his last blockbuster fight and he trying to make the best money for that fight

When is enough enough? I went online yesterday and found episode 1 of HBO 24/7 for Mayweather/Marquez. Dude is like ultra-loaded. Seems like he'd realize now that he has enough money for 10 lifetimes.

This is why I think it's bullshit that he won't take Dana White's offer to fight a fight in the UFC. He says it's because of the money, but he has enough money. He wants to talk all this shit about MMA, but I know that what it really comes down to is he doesn't want to get completely owned by BJ Penn.

SPX
09-27-2009, 01:04 PM

What do you think of the allegations that Mayweather goes out of his way to not fight people his own size?

Luke
09-27-2009, 01:17 PM

What do you think of the allegations that Mayweather goes out of his way to not fight people his own size?

I agree with those. I think Mayweather only takes fights that he knows before hand he is going to win and fighting smaller fighters gives him a better chance to win. I think he dodged Margarito because he wasnt 100% sure he would win

zY|
09-27-2009, 04:15 PM
My limited boxing knowledge tells me Floyd will clown Pacman too.