PDA

View Full Version : Nogueira to Face winner of Lesnar/Carwin

SPX
10-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Inside Fights has confirmed a Wrestling Observer Newsletter report that Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira will face the winner of the Nov. 21 Brock Lesnar/Shane Carwin fight.

Nogueira’s spirited victory over Randy Couture placed him near the top of the challenger’s heap in the UFC’s heavyweight division. He recently requested a rematch with Frank Mir, but the UFC has no interest in canceling Mir’s bout with Cheick Kongo, which is scheduled for UFC 107 in December.

Nogueira will instead wait to see who comes out victorious in the UFC 106 championship bout. No timetable has been given for Nogueira’s title shot, but it will likely happen at some point in the first three months of 2010.

http://insidefights.com/2009/10/01/nogu ... narcarwin/ (http://insidefights.com/2009/10/01/nogueira-to-face-winner-of-lesnarcarwin/)

I'll say this shit, provided this is legit and Lesnar wins his fight win Carwin, I would be tempted to bet my entire bankroll on Lesnar against Nogueira. Big Nog is awesome and all but I think he's gonna get fucked up in a big way.

Mr. IWS
10-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Will be all over Lesnar here. Im hoping with Nog's name, it will keep the price a little lower.

Mr. IWS
10-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Im serously getting wood over this...LOL

Nog was taking big shots from Couture, but Couture just didnt have the power to KO him. Lesnar will put this guy into retirement for sure.

I just hope the line aint like -380 and up. But I will probably lay it in this case.

SPX
10-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Im serously getting wood over this...LOL

Nog was taking big shots from Couture, but Couture just didnt have the power to KO him. Lesnar will put this guy into retirement for sure.

I just hope the line aint like -380 and up. But I will probably lay it in this case.

If it's anything like in the past, Lesnar's lines usually open kind of low and then shoot up. I got him for 2.5u against Carwin at -190. Against Nog, I would be happy for anything below -300. Brock is just too young, big, fast, and strong. I mean, I expected him to beat Mir the second time around, but it wasn't just a beating, it was destruction.

Mr. IWS
10-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I mean, I expected him to beat Mir the second time around, but it wasn't just a beating, it was destruction.

That shit was vicious.

Luke
10-02-2009, 04:05 PM
The Lesnar -Nog line would be -200 or less imo

SPX
10-02-2009, 04:07 PM

Who ya got?

Luke
10-02-2009, 04:16 PM

Who ya got?

I would have to be on Lesnar .

Even though NOG beat Couture I was still very unimpressed with his performance .NOG had Couture on his back two or three times and Couture got up, NOG had him choked out once and Couture got out .Now if he cant put away someone 30 pounds smaller how in the world is he going to hold down someone (Lesnar ) 30 pounds heavier? Answer is he wont

The NOG-Lesanr fight will be a bigger blowout than Mir-Lesnar II .I think Carwain has a lot better chance than NOG to dethrone Lesnar