PDA

View Full Version : The public has got killed by Denver this year

Luke
10-11-2009, 07:44 PM
when will people stop betting against Denver and realize defense wins games?

SaintsNtheU
10-11-2009, 07:50 PM
I for one bet against Denver today and will say that I still think NE is the better team. Defense does win games you're certainly right, but conservative play calling is what got NE in this game. This game was theirs for the taking and they gave it away.

GoBlue
10-11-2009, 07:52 PM
I think after this week Luke, things will change.

Luke
10-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I for one bet against Denver today and will say that I still think NE is the better team. Defense does win games you're certainly right, but conservative play calling is what got NE in this game. This game was theirs for the taking and they gave it away.

I didnt mean to sound like I was criticizing you for taking NE. I had a in game bet on the Denver ML and got a little too excited after the win

I had a huge bet on denver last week and won but took them ingame this week

Denver just hangs and hangs around and tries to win at the end

Again I wasnt criticizing anyon that bet NE or making fun of them because I dont do that,I jut got a little excited when I hit a +450 in game bet

SaintsNtheU
10-11-2009, 10:11 PM
O, no problem buddy. I didn't take it that way. Looking back I probably should have laid off and checked out if Denver was the truth or not. Congrats on your win man and again I never took it that way. GL

Luke
10-12-2009, 12:09 AM
O, no problem buddy. I didn't take it that way. Looking back I probably should have laid off and checked out if Denver was the truth or not. Congrats on your win man and again I never took it that way. GL

I'm glad you didnt take it that way because I am 100% not like that

I just got too excited after the game

GL to the both of us tomorrow ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
10-12-2009, 08:27 AM
I was about 2 seconds from betting New England, glad I didnt.

tryhard1
10-12-2009, 09:58 AM
me too. But the line make me thinking.

Can't believe then go 5-0.