PDA

View Full Version : MAX'S SUNDAY NIGHT SPECIAL

Max 2
10-18-2009, 07:44 PM
BEEN A HELL OF A DAY, SO I AM NOT GOING TO GO TOO CRAZY, BUT.......

TAKE CHICAGO

ALL MY BOYS ARE ON THEM...NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ATLANTA

I CAN'T IGNORE MY BOYS

I RATE IT 8 STARS

GL FELLAS AND ENJOY THE GAME

Max 2
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
LINE IS + 4

THAT IS A GOOD LINE

Luke
10-18-2009, 08:15 PM
GL max I'm going to take my ::lube:: and my sore ass and call it a night

Best of luck on this one

SaintsNtheU
10-18-2009, 10:01 PM
I got ATL -3 1st half and -3 (bought a point) for the game. I hit my 1h so GL to you guys for the game. I might take Chi 2h not sure

RedHottG2
10-19-2009, 01:03 AM
I got ATL -3 1st half and -3 (bought a point) for the game. I hit my 1h so GL to you guys for the game. I might take Chi 2h not sure
I notice just about every time Max and I make a thread you like the other side and make it a point to be known so. Keep fading us and continue to make yourself plenty of $$.. ::handshake::

Max 2
10-19-2009, 07:45 PM
SORRY BOYS..I GOT CARRIED AWAY

I AM REALLY MAD BECAUSE CHICAGO SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME

3 TIMES IN THE RED ZONE WITH NOTHING

EVEN IF YOU GET A FIELD GOAL FROM ONE OF THOSE 3 TIMES, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PUSH

WHAT A SHITTY WAY TO END THE DAY

HOPE YOU BOYS DIDN'T PUT TOO MUCH ON THEM

I WILL MAKE IT UP TONIGHT

SaintsNtheU
10-20-2009, 11:58 PM
Red Hot don't get mad because I had a good night and you didn't. We are not here to compete with one another but all in all just trying to bang the book. I could careless who you or anyone else takes dude, I do more research in a year than you might do in 5 years. I take my lumps like anyone else and I win like anyone else. No reason to make something personal dude. Grow the F up

RedHottG2
10-21-2009, 12:59 AM
Red Hot don't get mad because I had a good night and you didn't. We are not here to compete with one another but all in all just trying to bang the book. I could careless who you or anyone else takes dude, I do more research in a year than you might do in 5 years. I take my lumps like anyone else and I win like anyone else. No reason to make something personal dude. Grow the F up
Not to beat on this but if you notice this was Sunday and I only had one play for this day:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5988 (http://www.investwithsports.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5988)