PDA

View Full Version : 10-22-09

Mr. IWS
10-22-2009, 08:40 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
10-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Brandon Lang

25 DIME - FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES -

10 DIME - FLORIDA STATE-NORTH CAROLINA UNDER - I'm going down swinging tonight with the Florida State offense.

We all know about the Tar Heels 3rd ranked defense, but what about their 117th ranked offense, which is 4th worst in Division 1A?

Only 3 teams in college football have a worse offense; Eastern Michigan, Washington State, and New Mexico State.

The bottom line is when you can't put up over 300 yards total offense at home versus Georgia Southern then I don't have too much confidence in your abilities to exploit any weaknesses of the FSU defense.

Take a look at these numbers:

268 total yards at Connecticut, 154 total yards at Georgia Tech, 174 total yards at home versus Virginia.

For crying out loud, Florida State put up over 500 yards total offense versus that Georgia Tech defense with 180 of those coming on the ground!

North Carolina rushed for a total of 33 yards against the Yelllow Jackets.

People, for a Division One team like North Carolina out of the ACC, that is flat out embarrassing as is 16 turnovers in only 6 games this year.

I understand the concerns of the Seminoles 106th ranked defense, but the question you have to ask yourself about this game is can the 117th ranked Tar Heels offense take advantage of that? I don't believe they can enough to win.

North Carolina will not be able to do enough offensively to win this game. They are going to have to make plays and as we have seen all year long, they just don't have it in them.

People are asking what happened to this Florida State team. Off a blowout win at BYU they have lost 3 in a row jump started by the home loss to South Florida.

My sources tell me that before the South Florida game while the players were waiting for Bowden to give them their pregame speech he was in his office with boosters so Jumbo Fisher got ready to give the speech when Amato, right in front of the team, pulled rank on Fisher and he gave the speech.

The entire offense staff walked out of the locker room and on to the field, a team divided and a 17-7 loss followed and since that moment, this team hasn't won since losing at Boston College and at home to Georgia Tech.

Considering the circumstances surrounding this FSU program right now this is as big a must win for Bobby Bowden as he has had in the last 10 years.

The board of trustees want him out at the end of this year, Chuck Amato thinks the job is his, Jumbo Fisher feels he has already been promised the job.

At the end of the day both of these defenses match up very well with the offenses and I don't see them coming near that posted total of 49.

The play is Florida State and the UNDER tonight.

15 DIME - NY YANKEES - This is a hedge play and nothing more.

I have the Angels in this series, and they might very well win tonight but with a 25 dime series play out there, I won't make the same mistake tonight as I did last night.

I probably should have hedged my 25 dime series loss with the Phillies last night but I didn't. Tonight I will with a 15 dime play on New York.

It's not about what Lackey. It's not about Burnett. It's about one thing and one thing only and that is hedging on the series play I have on the Angels.

15 dime Yankees.

FREE SELECTION - NY YANKEES-LA ANGELS UNDER

Mr. IWS
Big Al

3* LAA

Mr. IWS
WAYNE ROOT

2009 Football Upset Club

Thursday, October 22, 2009
4*North Carolina (-2½) over Florida State