PDA

View Full Version : UFC turning into boxing

Luke
10-25-2009, 01:05 AM
UFC just lost alot of integrity last night with that bull shit Machida -Rua decision . Shit was fixed as hell
Machida just signed a long contract with UFC and couldnt lose his first fight .

No if ands or butts Rua won that fight . UFC will lose viewers just like boxing is they start this shit .

zY|
10-25-2009, 03:10 AM
I don't agree with the conspiracy theory, but yes, Shogun won the fight.

Mr. IWS
10-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Up until tonight, the worst decision I ever seen was Bisping over Hamill in the UK. I thought that was shady as shit.

This was fuckin crazy. Rua won that fight, everyone knows it. I heard Goldberg saying that, you have to decisivley beat the champion. GTFO WITH THAT SHIT, WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT IN THE RULES? He won more rounds than Machida, that is the criteria for winning, bottom line.

Its ashame for Rua, he battles back from a few years of injuries, gets back in shape, gets his shot, wins, but gets that shit taken away from him.

Luke
10-25-2009, 12:42 PM

You dont think fights are fixed? You got to be kidding

Luke
10-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Up until tonight, the worst decision I ever seen was Bisping over Hamill in the UK. I thought that was shady as shit.

This was fuckin crazy. Rua won that fight, everyone knows it. I heard Goldberg saying that, you have to decisivley beat the champion. GTFO WITH THAT SHIT, WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT IN THE RULES? He won more rounds than Machida, that is the criteria for winning, bottom line.

Its ashame for Rua, he battles back from a few years of injuries, gets back in shape, gets his shot, wins, but gets that shit taken away from him..

i didnt hear Goldberg say that I shut it off as soon as I heard the BS decision .If I was Rua I would have beat his ass too

zY|
10-25-2009, 02:04 PM

You dont think fights are fixed? You got to be kidding

No. I think it's something much more reasonable/plausible. The judges are just inept.

Mr. IWS
10-26-2009, 08:29 AM
The judges are just inept.

I would agree with this. (see Cecil Peoples)

Mr. IWS
10-26-2009, 10:01 AM
I would like to see the judges use open scoring, like they do in some boxing matches. Maybe that will put some pressure on these guys to actually score the fight correctly.