PDA

View Full Version : MNF play

SaintsNtheU
10-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Eagles -6.5 390-300

I would lean the under but not touching a total again this week

I would usually lean Washington in this game, especially since the pub is really on the Eagles. However, there is just to much turmoil on this Washington team. A guy that was calling Bingo a few weeks ago is now calling the O, the QB is way too inconsistent, the Sp Teams is lacking, the run game has been ok and the D has been really good. Only thing is I feel like they will be on the field too much in this game and I think Philly wins somewhere in the park of 23-13....BOL

Mr. IWS
10-26-2009, 08:19 AM
Ill probably be on the Eagles too man.

GL tonight.

SaintsNtheU
10-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Man, I am just studying the numbers some more and the Washington Redskins are just AWFUL. They have had the easiest starting schedule in NFL History. Ok, they have played the NYG, Rams, Lions, Bucs, Chiefs and Panthers. The combined record of the teams they have played are 9-31. 5 of those 9 wins came from the NYG. Ok, after week 1 in which they played the NYG the record of their next 5 opponents are 4-29 and THREE OF THOSE WINS CAME AGAINST THE DEADSKINS. Their D has been their ONLY bright spot as it is in the top 10 in 3 of the 4 major categories but they are 24th against the run. How much can you really tell about that D though since they have played 5 teams that are considered some of the worst teams we have seen in recent history. Now they have all this turmoil going on and the coach literally sounds lost when he is talking about all the situations that are going on. Usually, I look at a team like this and say man they are going to come out fighting for their team and backing their coach, but I just don't really see it for these guys. If they have any pride at all they can keep this close for a bit, but if Andy Reid has his team prepared like I think he will he will absolutely exploit any weakness that he can find on that Washington team and there is a lot of them for him to choose from.

Mr. IWS
10-26-2009, 01:03 PM
I think the best thing to happen to the Eagles is that they lost last week in Oakland. they will be more than prepared for tonight.

Luke
10-26-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm going to be on Washington unless something drastic changes

GL Saints

SaintsNtheU
10-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks man, GL to you also

abk2004
10-26-2009, 03:31 PM
I've noticed that teams are doing lousy often doing well at home on national spotlights.
Home dog +9 and Over 37.

gl2a

10-26-2009, 04:02 PM
I got -9 and 38, not sure what I am going to do yet. I might just play the second half. Something just doesn't seem right about this line to me, shouldn't it be higher? The Foreskins are just plain tough to watch and Philly is coming off a very unexpected loss to Oakland.

SaintsNtheU
10-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Heck no it shouldn't be higher.....Division game against a team they were 0-2 against last year playing on the road and a must win for both teams. I got it at -6.5 and probably would take it up to 9 but it's getting close. If Philly plays right they won by 2 scores easy, if they come out sluggish well it could be a nail biter. GL in whichever way you go. I actually hope Philly is only up 3 or tied at half so I can hammer the 2h too, lol. Again, GL

SaintsNtheU
10-26-2009, 05:00 PM
adding 7 point teaser

Eagles -1 and Over 30

390-300

Luke
10-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Man, I am just studying the numbers some more and the Washington Redskins are just AWFUL. They have had the easiest starting schedule in NFL History. Ok, they have played the NYG, Rams, Lions, Bucs, Chiefs and Panthers. The combined record of the teams they have played are 9-31. 5 of those 9 wins came from the NYG. Ok, after week 1 in which they played the NYG the record of their next 5 opponents are 4-29 and THREE OF THOSE WINS CAME AGAINST THE DEADSKINS. Their D has been their ONLY bright spot as it is in the top 10 in 3 of the 4 major categories but they are 24th against the run. How much can you really tell about that D though since they have played 5 teams that are considered some of the worst teams we have seen in recent history. Now they have all this turmoil going on and the coach literally sounds lost when he is talking about all the situations that are going on. Usually, I look at a team like this and say man they are going to come out fighting for their team and backing their coach, but I just don't really see it for these guys. If they have any pride at all they can keep this close for a bit, but if Andy Reid has his team prepared like I think he will he will absolutely exploit any weakness that he can find on that Washington team and there is a lot of them for him to choose from.

I think its worth mentioning what Philly has faced this year.

The combined record of the teams they have beat is 3-17 . Does beating Carolina, Tampa Bay , and Kansas City make you a 9 point favorite on the road in a divisional game?

SaintsNtheU
10-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Ok that wasn't the point Luke but I see what you are saying, I was pointing out how AWFUL Washington has played even against the easiest schedule ever to open a season. You point out who Philly has played, ok let's examine that for just one sec. Wash beat STL 9-7 in a game they should have lost, they lost to the Lions 14-9, they beat an awful TB team 16-13, they lost to KC 14-6 and lost 20-17 to Car. Now let's go deeper. They scored 9 against STL who has the 30th ranked scoring D, they scored 9 against DET who has the 31st worst scoring D, they scored 16 against TB who has the 29th worst scoring D, the scored 14 against KC who has the 28th worst scoring D and they scored 17 against Car who has the 23rd worst scoring D. That is what I am talking about. I am not saying that Philly is head and shoulders above anyone or they are some knock out team. What I am saying is Philly has proven they can beat and beat soundly bad football teams. (other than the hiccup against Oak)

Now let's look at Philly since you brought them up. I will discuss the 4 bad teams they have played.

They lost to the Raiders 9-13, they destroyed Car (common opponent) 38-10, they destroyed KC (common opponent) 34-14, and they destroyed TB (common opponent) 33-14. So, they scored 38 against Car 23rd worst scoring D, 33 against TB 29th worst scoring D, 34 against KC 28th worst scoring D and only 9 against Oak the 25th worst scoring D. They have showed that unless they just fall flat on their face they know how to beat bad teams and keep the foot on the gas. I understand this is a different animal with it being a division opponent.

Now, everyone says Washington's D has been really solid and it has so far this year. Again they have faced scoring offense wise the 6th best scoring O in the Giants, the 32nd worst scoring O in the Rams, the 28th worst scoring O in the Bucs, the 26th worst scoring on in KC, the 25th worst scoring O in Car and the 23rd worst scoring O in the Lions. I have no doubt they have talent on that side of the ball and they are always solid on D, but what happens when they play a team (eagles) that has shown other than 1 game that they can move the ball and put up points which in turn keeps Washington's (so called good) D on the field?

RedHottG2
10-27-2009, 12:01 AM
adding 7 point teaser

Eagles -1 and Over 30

390-300
EXCELLENT! ::clap::