PDA

View Full Version : 10-31-09

Mr. IWS
10-30-2009, 09:21 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
10-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Doc Sports

7 U --- Temple +6.5

5 U --- Northern Illinois -11.5

5 U --- Wisconsin -7

5 U --- Oklahoma State +9

4 U --- Kentucky -3.5

4 U --- Georgia +14.5

4 U --- San Diego State -16

Mr. IWS
10-30-2009, 04:17 PM
spartan | CFB Side Sat, 10/31/09 - 8:00 PM

triple-dime bet 188 Oregon 3.0 (-110) BetUs vs 187 Southern Cal

Analysis: I love this game! Obviously things can get sideways with unexpected injuries, crazy turnovers, etc. But I just see this as a bad setting for this Trojan team. Much like the Florida Gators this USC team looks like they are just ripe for the picking. I look for that Trojan offense to sputter in that rowdy atmosphere and an underrated Duck defense to show up. Monster game for the Ducks and I expect a monster effort. I just have not been real impressed with the Trojans last two outings against the Irish and Oregon State. On a lighter note, I have never had a triple star release on a team with such hideous uniforms which makes watching the game that much tougher. Is there no one that can approach that Athletic Director and say, hey, we need to talk about this.
I've looked long and hard at this matchup guys and every instinct I have says USC goes down here saturday night. Going to be some real celebrating in Eugene saturday night. Triple Star on the Oregon Ducks +3!!

spartan | CFB Side Sat, 10/31/09 - 3:30 PM

double-dime bet 147 Georgia 15.0 (-110) BetUS vs 148 Florida
Analysis: Something just not quite right with Florida and Tim Tebow right now. They are not clicking on all cylinders are looked pretty ordinary and vulnerable against the Miss. State last week. I do not anticipate this being a particularly popular release but I see this as a pretty close game. Georgia is coming into this rumble with 2 weeks to prepare and I feel confident they will be more than ready to put up a huge battle. They are also probably the healthiest they have been all year guys. Teams have just so many emotional bullets to let fly in a year and I see this game as one of those moments for the Bulldogs. Urban Meyer's kids likely pull out the victory but it won't come easily, at all.

spartan | CFB Side Sat, 10/31/09 - 7:45 PM

double-dime bet 186 Tennessee -5.5 (-110) BetUS vs 185 South Carolina
Analysis: The South Carolina Gamecocks of Steve Spurrier are headed into a tough spot here in my view. Obviously Jonothan Crompston needs to step up with a huge performance against a stingy South Carolina defense. Hard to see a Steve Spurrier squad that depends on solid play on the defensive side of the ball as opposed to the offense. I was very impressed with the Vols effort against Bama and I am now convinced Lane Kiffiin has this program back on track to take their spot among the nations elite. I feel they beat this Gamecock club by at least 10 points guys in front of a huge and rowdy home crowd. South Carolina just in the wrong place at the wrong time here.

spartan | CFB Side Sat, 10/31/09 - 8:00 PM

double-dime bet 163 Texas -9.0 (-110) BetUS vs 164 Oklahoma St.
Analysis: The Texas longhorns under Mack Brown have had their way with the Cowboys winning all 11 games during his time as head coach. This Texas defense is most certainly for real as the Missouri Tigers would readily testify to. I simply feel we actually have some value here with this number. I realize 9 may appear to be a heavy load on the road for the Longhorns to clear but make no mistake about this, Texas is the far superior club. Oklahoma State will severely need to benefit from some turnovers and special team heroics to stay within the number in my view. Mizzou has played both these squads recently and from what I am told Texas is considerably more athletic and balanced. I see the Longhorns ruining the party in Stillwater in a convincing manner.

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 08:38 AM
Teddy Covers

CFB 20* Big Ticket: San Diego State -16 (182)

CFB Boston College -5.5 (112)
CFB Ohio U -6.5 (113)
CFB Texas A&M -6 (132)
CFB Mississippi -4.5 (133)
CFB Georgia +15 (147)
CFB Oklahoma State +9.5 (164)
CFB Idaho -3 (174)
CFB South Carolina +6.5 (185)

Mr. IWS
Pointwise Phone Service

4* NEBRASKA, OREG ST

3* GEORGIA TECH, SOUTHERN CAL, ARKANSAS, NEVADA, ARIZONA ST

2* PENN ST, IOWA, BOISE ST, TEXAS TECH, MICHIGAN ST

Mr. IWS
Bryan Leonard SEC GOY Old Miss

Bryan Leonard MAC GOY Ohio U

RedDog GOY Old Miss

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Spartan

3* Oregon
2* Col
2* Texas (added late)
2* Georgia
2* Tennessee
2* Georgia Tech

Mr. IWS
PURE LOCK

Top Play UConn -7

Mr. IWS
Randall the Handle 10/31

HOUSTON -6.5 over Southern Mississippi PINNACLE
This is a big inter-conference game for both these teams, as Conference USA play is predictably turning into a four-horse race between Houston, Southern Miss, East Carolina and UTEP. Houston has slipped only once this season, losing to UTEP after pulling off huge upsets at Oklahoma State and Texas Tech in consecutive weeks. That loss knocked them out of the National Rankings but more importantly put them behind the eight ball for the conference crown. Houston is led by NFL prospect Case Keenum, who has a ridiculous 20-4 touchdown to interception ratio and has completed 70% of his passes. Houston can score with the any team in Division 1 but like many non BCS schools their defense can’t be counted on to make consistent stops. Southern Mississippi is very similar to Houston, as it also has an offense that can rack up points but really struggles to stop quality opponents on defense. This game’s total is set at 62½, and that means the odds-makers believe these two teams will trade touchdowns. So why take Houston? Firstly, I believe they have the edge on offense, as they are currently ranked third in the FBS in points per game at 40.4. Secondly, Houston has a major edge at quarterback, as Southern Mississippi lost their starter Austin Davis for the season and had to replace him with untested Martevious Young. Young is going to play his first conference road game and if this College Football season has taught us anything, it’s that untested quarterback’s playing on the road almost always struggle. Lastly, Houston isn’t going to look ahead like it did three weeks ago against UTEP because they know they need to win out for a chance to play in this season’s conference title game. That loss might have very well cost them an undefeated season and you can be sure second year coach Kevin Sumlin will remind his players of it and have them focused on this conference showdown. Play: #190 Houston –6½ (Risking 2.18 units to win 2).

South Carolina +6 over TENNESSEE PINNACLE
Tennessee had a legitimate chance to pull of what was to be undoubtedly the biggest upset of this season last week, losing to #1 Alabama 12-10 on a last second field goal block. Lane Kiffin hammered the officiating after the game, as his team was repeatedly penalized in the fourth quarter while Alabama finished the entire game with one penalty. Tennessee played their hearts out and still lost and that’s what makes this a very dangerous game for them. Not only did Tennessee fall to 3-4 on the season, they squandered the chance to realistically get to six wins and become bowl eligible in Kiffin’s first season. South Carolina meanwhile is ranked nationally and sports a 5-2 record that includes a big upset at the hands of Mississippi and a last second loss to Georgia. South Carolina can run the ball, as their dual threat of Kenny Miles and Jarvis Gilles both average more than five yards per carry. That’s important because South Carolina was the worst teams in the SEC running the ball last year and that put too much pressure on quarterback Stephen Garcia. With the running game keeping the defense honest, Garcia has the second most passing yards in the SEC, a stunning turnaround for a guy couldn’t do anything last year. Garcia can now be trusted to make good decisions and run a watered-down version of the Spurrier Offense. Tennessee’s defensive numbers look great but need to be looked at with some caution as they played a weak non-conference schedule and haven’t really faced elite offenses. The bottom line is that Tennessee is not ready to get over the mental hurdle of last week’s loss and face what could be Steve Spurrier’s best South Carolina team since he took over five years ago. To be able to catch six points against a team I already think is wrongly favored makes this wager a must play. Play: #185 South Carolina +6 (Risking 2.06 units to win 2)

Mr. IWS
Balfe

NBA Basketball
(All Basketball Plays are 1/3 of your average football wager)
Trailblazers -4 over Rockets

MLB Baseball
Phillies +105 over Yankees
Hamels/Pettitte

BobBalfe.com now of Facebook! Click here

College Football
Rutgers +7 over UConn
UConn has covered all seven games this year which is the reason why this is not a 3pt line. These two teams are evenly matched however UConn must be physically and emotionally drained after the death of Jasper Howard. This team almost pulled an upset at West Virginia, but had their hearts broken if the final two minutes of the game. If that wasn’t bad enough the team had to bury Howard this week and the pure adrenalin has run out as reality starts to set in as things get back to normal. Rutgers is looking to become bowl eligible with a win and right now their heads are a lot clearer then Connecticut’s which means a lot when betting on kids 18-22 years old. Take Rutgers.

Duke +7 over Virginia
The winner of this game probably becomes bowl eligible and the opponent out of luck. Virginia started out cold and found their rhythm, but I think the passing game for Duke will be too much for them to handle. The UVA defense is solid, but it will be tough to stop Thaddeus Lewis. Last year Duke crushed the Cavs. I see similar results today, Duke is hungry for a bowl birth and has not been in the postseason since 1994. Take Duke getting points.

Syracuse +15.5 over Cincinnati
The Bearcats proved they have what it takes to win without Tony Pike at QB as they beat up on USF in the second half of the game Pike left in and then had their way against Louisville last week. Syracuse is no pushover anymore and will make this game close. Cincinnati is now more likely to run the ball with their mobile backup rather than throw it 40 times a game. Syracuse is actually good at stopping the run and in a dome things could get interesting. This Syracuse team with an upset win today could put themselves into position to make it to a bowl game. I don’t think Syracuse can pull an upset, but I do think they stay inside the number. Take the Syracuse.

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 08:40 AM
Karl Garrett 40 DIMER - AIR FORCE....10 DIMERS - UNLV, & FLORIDA 40 DIMER - AIR FORCE FALCONS

The Rams have officially hit the skids, losing 5 straight, while failing their last pair, and 3 of 4. Hard for me to imagine Colorado State staying with the Force in this one, as Air Force may be just 4-4, but a closer look shows ALL 4 losses coming by a TD or less.

The Falcons may not be able to move through the air, but their veteran defense has been able to force 23 turnovers this season, and that defense is surely licking their chops against regressing Col State QB Stuckey who is completing his passes at less than 50% for his last 3 games!

Air Force has home games against Army, and UNLV coming up before closing at BYU, so expect the Propeller Heads to do some damage today as they start what should be a 3-game winning streak heading into that Provo date on November 21st.

The Falcons have won the last 3 in this series, and have covered the last pair of games, both wins coming by double-digits. Air Force is also 4-1 against the spread a road favorite under Coach Calhoun.

Lay it!

10 DIMER - UNLV REBELS

The Purple People Eaters of College Football are on major letdown alert after crushing BYU on the road last week.

UNLV is much better than their 3-5 record, with only a 2 point loss to Oregon State, a 3 point loss AT Wyoming (one of the toughest road venues in NCAA).

The Runnin' Rebels scored 34 points on the road last weekend in their win at New Mexico, and are being given 34 points or so this week before the kick-off!!?!?!

Last week the Rebels held onto the ball for 37 minutes and if they can hold on to the ball for a while today, they lose by no more than 17 points.

TCU is a wrecking ball, no doubt about it, but this is too many points even for the Horned Frogs to cover.

10 DIMER - FLORIDA GATORS

This is one of those games where you look at the line and automatically bite on Georgia plus the points, but I am not of that opinion.

Georgia did pull away from Vanderbilt 2 weeks ago, and did have off last week in order to get ready for this showdown, but I still have my questions regarding the Bulldogs weak defense, and their weak running game.

Florida has not be able to deliver the KO punch against Arkansas or Miss State the last 2 weeks as the double-digit favorite, and they were also sluggish against Tennessee. The fact is, the Gators are down a few weapons on offense, but Tim Tebow is out for some redemption from last week's poor showing, and we all know the Florida defense is among the best in the nation.

I expect a few forced turnovers from the Gators "D", and I expect the Tebow and his offense to cash in on the short fields set up by the defense. In the end, Florida covers this number as they quiet the critics of their # 1 ranking for the week.

Lay the chalk with the Gators.

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 08:40 AM
Bob Valentino
Saturday's 40 Dime College Football winner ... 40 DIME: NEBRASKA (minus the points vs. Baylor )

NOTE: Make sure to get Nebraska at -13. If your man has this number at 13 1/2, buy the half-point and grab Nebraska at -13. ... DO NOT wait to place your wager, as I'm quite sure this number is going to jump to 14

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 08:41 AM
Steven Budin-CEO
SATURDAY'S PLAY 25 DIME

TEMPLE

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 08:42 AM
Bill Young Black Widow
* W id ow W ise guy Big Ten "S TE AL" OF THE YEAR on Indiana +17.5(-107 at 5dimes)

Iowa has just been squeaking by their opponents of late, not blowing anyone out. In fact, Iowa has won 6 straight games by 11 points or less. This is a very inflated line Saturday, and we'll take advantage with the biggest STEAL in the Big Ten this season. Iowa has a 1-point win over UNI, a 3-point win over Arkansas State and a 2-point win over Michigan this season at home. Those 3 teams are not any better than this 4-4 Indiana team this season. The Hoosiers are just 1-3 on the road, but they are 3-1 ATS in road games this season with a 38-21 win at Akron, a 33-36 loss at Michigan and a 28-29 loss at Northwestern. This is Indiana's season Saturday as a win would give them a great shot to earn a bowl bid, and national exposure by beating the only undefeated team left in the Big Ten. This is unfamiliar territory for Iowa as it's the first time they have started 8-0 in school history. Players are starting to feel the pressure, and that's why they've had so many close wins of late. If they win Saturday, it will be another nailbiter. The Hawkeyes lost starting RB Adam Robinson and starting OL Dace Richardson each for the season after both suffered injuries in their 15-13 win at Michigan State last week. These losses will force QB Ricky Stanzi to try and win this game on his own, which he cannot do. Stanzi has been prone to the interception this season, already throwing 8 picks in 8 games. The Hoosiers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. The Hawkeyes are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater. Indiana has won 2 of their last 3 meetings with Iowa, including a 38-20 road win in 2007 as a 9.5-point underdog. The Hoosiers are now 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road meetings with the Hawkeyes. Take Indiana and the points.

5* W ise guy ABC Saturday Night "Side" S LAU GH TER on Oklahoma State +9(-110 at bookm)

Oklahoma State has been waiting for this game, a chance to knock off unbeaten Texas. If there's one team that is going to spoil the Longhorns' perfect season, it's the Cowboys. Oklahoma State has everything you need to beat a team like Texas, a balanced offense and an outsanding defense. The Cowboys are 6-1 this season, scoring 37.0 points/game and putting up 418 yards/game of total offense. They average 186 rushing yards and 232 passing yards. Defensively, they give up 20.0 points/game but they have improved as the season has progressed. The Cowboys are giving up just 12 points/game in their last 2 with blowout wins over Missouri and Baylor. Texas has won a pair of nailbiters the last 2 years, winning 38-35 at Oky State in 2007 and 28-24 at home last year. The Cowboys are sick and tired of losing tight games to this team, and they will do something about it Saturday and likely spoil the Longhorns' perfect season. One thing is certain, they won't lose by more than a touchdown at home. The Longhorns are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0. The Cowboys are 9-1-1 ATS in their last 11 games in October. Oklahoma State is playing their best football of the season right now, perfect timing to take down the undefeated Longhorns. Take Oky State and the points.

5* W ise guy ABC Saturday Night "Side" S LAU GH TER on Oklahoma State +9(-110 at bookm)

Oklahoma State has been waiting for this game, a chance to knock off unbeaten Texas. If there's one team that is going to spoil the Longhorns' perfect season, it's the Cowboys. Oklahoma State has everything you need to beat a team like Texas, a balanced offense and an outsanding defense. The Cowboys are 6-1 this season, scoring 37.0 points/game and putting up 418 yards/game of total offense. They average 186 rushing yards and 232 passing yards. Defensively, they give up 20.0 points/game but they have improved as the season has progressed. The Cowboys are giving up just 12 points/game in their last 2 with blowout wins over Missouri and Baylor. Texas has won a pair of nailbiters the last 2 years, winning 38-35 at Oky State in 2007 and 28-24 at home last year. The Cowboys are sick and tired of losing tight games to this team, and they will do something about it Saturday and likely spoil the Longhorns' perfect season. One thing is certain, they won't lose by more than a touchdown at home. The Longhorns are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0. The Cowboys are 9-1-1 ATS in their last 11 games in October. Oklahoma State is playing their best football of the season right now, perfect timing to take down the undefeated Longhorns. Take Oky State and the points.

4* on Utah State +17(-107 at 5dimes)

Utah State has played all of their opponents very tough this season despite their 2-5 record. The Aggies are 5-2 ATS in all games this year, not losing once by more than 18 points. They have lost twice by 18 on the road to BYU and on the road to Utah, and both BYU and Utah are better than Fresno State. The Bulldogs have played a very soft schedule of late with blowout wins over Hawaii, San Jose State and New Mexico State. Look for Fresno to come out stagnant Saturday after that easy slate of games, and Utah State takes advantage by covering this monster spread, possibly winning outright. Utah State is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings with Fresno, losing by just 2, 11 and 1 in their last 3 meetings, respectively. This will be another closely-contested ball game in their 2009 meeting and that's why taking the points is the only move here. Take Utah State and the points.

4* on Georgia Tech/Vanderbilt UNDER 47(-109 at 5dimes)

This is going to be a defensive battle between two teams who rely very heavily on the run. To put it in persective, Georgia Tech averages 56 rushing attempts/game and only 11 pass attempts. Vanderbilt averages 41 rushing attempts/game to 30 pass attempts. Vandy has been forced to throw more because they have been behind so often due to a lack of production offensively. But the Commodores are completing just 47.3% of their passes and averaging a mere 16.6 points/game offensively. Vandy won't score more than 10 points Saturday, and we don't see Georgia Tech reaching 30 in this defensive battle. The Yellow Jackets are 9-1 UNDER (+7.9 Units) after 2 or more consecutive straight up wins over the last 3 seasons. Vandy is 9-0 UNDER (+9.0 Units) after playing their last game on the road over the last 2 seasons. Vandy is 12-3 UNDER (+8.7 Units) in home games off a road loss since 1992. The Commodores are 8-0 UNDER (+8.0 Units) in October games over the last 2 seasons. Take the UNDER 47 points here.

Mr. IWS
OCTOBER 31 2009
FRANK PATRON 50000 UNIT MUST WIN LOCK

FRANK PATRON
50000 UNIT MUST WIN LOCK

GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS -11

Mr. IWS
INDIAN COWBOY

6*Unit Play. Take Under 51 between Miami @ Wake Forest (Saturday @ 3:30pm est).

4*Unit Play.* #147.* Take Georgia Bulldogs +14.5 over Florida Gators*(Saturday @ 3:30pm est).

4 Unit Play.*Take Under 49.5 between the Ole Miss Rebels @ Auburn Tigers (Saturday @ 12:20pm est).

4 Unit Play. Take Under 47 between Georgia Tech @ Vanderbilt (Saturday @ 7:30pm est).

4 Unit Play.* #188.*Take Oregon +3 over University of Southern Cal (Saturday @ 8pm est).

4 Unit Play.* #152.* Take Oregon State -9.5 over UCLA (Saturday @ 4pm est).

Mr. IWS
Kelso:

100 unit Nevada
15 unit Boise St
5 unit Duke
4 unit Penn State
3 unit Ohio University

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Street Rosenthal

*200 Mississippi -4
*200 Virginia -13
*200 Florida -13
*200 USC -3
*200 Ottawa Senators Over 6

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 09:13 AM
A Redd 10/31
Here are his Halloween Specials. Good luck everyone.

Saturday's Card
50 Dime Kent State

10 Dime Iowa State

10 Dime Miami (OH)

Mr. IWS
THE BOSS

500% "Untouchable Play" Utah
300% "Bookie Buster Parlay" GTech, LSU, Utah
200% "Dog Pound" Central Mich
100% "Silent Assassins" Cincy, Ohio St., Oklahoma

Mr. IWS
ASA

4* - Fla Atl
3* - WI under
3* - Ole Miss
3* - USC

Mr. IWS
COACH K
5* Oregon +3.5 (buy half)
4* Tennessee -6
3* Texas -9.5
3* Texas -2.5 and Georgia Tech -4.5 (7pt teaser)
2* Georgia +14.5
2* Duke +7.5 (buy half)

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 10:05 AM
Alatex

20* SUPER PLAY - SOUTH CAROLINA
10* MISSISSIPPI - IDAHO - VANDY - GEORGIA

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 10:06 AM
Lee Sterling
Underdog special - Tulane

Mr. IWS
BeatYourBookie.com

NBA Hoops for Saturday
100* Play Cleveland (-14.5) over Charlotte (Top Play)

MLB Baseball for Saturday
100* Play NY Yankees (-115) over Philadelphia

Mr. IWS
NSA
20* CFB Missouri -3.5
20* CFB USC -3
10* CFB Penn St -17
10* CFB TCU -34.5
10* NBA Cleveland under 183
10* MLB Yankees under 9
10* MLB Yankees -120

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 10:08 AM
by mikefortino
ATS Lock
20 Orgon St
8 Ole Miss
7 Wisconsin
5 Indiana
5 Tenessee

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 10:19 AM
ATS Football Financial Club (10/31)

4 units Utah St.
4 units Louisville
4 units Wyoming

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 10:24 AM
NC Phone Totals
3 Over ND
3 UNDER Rutgers
3 UNDER Calif

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:00 AM
Nover
40 Dime Ole Miss
20 Dime Idaho
5 Dime UTEP

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:01 AM
Natural borne Thriller

WAKE +7
ARIZONA ST. +7

::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::

They cant even spell his name right.

(for those that dont know, this guy is a poster here, not a tout, but he is very good and his plays are getting taken from here, and put in other forums.)

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:13 AM
Trushel

20* ACC GAME OF THE YEAR - WAKE FOREST

10* WISCY - NC ST - UTEP - GEORGIA - COLORADO - OKLAHOMA ST - SOUTH CAROLINA - WYOMING

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:13 AM
Savannah Sports

Todays Selections
NCAA Football
(Best Bet)
Florida -14.5
4 (****) Oklahoma -27.5
3 (***) Troy St -14

Professional Plays
Eric Degarde
NCAA Football
3 (***) Syracuse +16
3 (***) NC State +10

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Seabass
200* SanDiego St, Miss
100* Rutgers,USC Under, So.Carolina,Kansas
50*Nebraska , Geo.Tech,Cent.Mich
30*Fla.Atlantic,Houston

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:23 AM
NORTHCOAST

4'* Tx Tech
4* Colo
4* Idaho
4* Utep
3* Neb
3* SDSt

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:24 AM
nc powersweep
4* san diego st
3* texas tech
3* nebraska
2* cal
2* cinn
2* fla atl.

underdog
unlv

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:25 AM
kelso 50 AF

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Mike Lineback

4 under vandy
4 fla Int'l

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:27 AM
Special K

20 Uconn

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:33 AM
Northcoast

4* toledo -5
3* fla atl -2.5 - ohio - 6
2* arkansas -36

totals
3* over notre dame 60.5 - under rutgers 45.5 - under cal 51.5
2* under nebraska 46 - under georgia tech 47.5 - over north carolina 64

tv marquee - usc
mac marquee - toledo
inside info marquee - unlv
900 pod marquee - nevada

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:34 AM
seabass

100* over 9 in the baseball game

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:37 AM
MR EAST

NCAAF GAME OF THE MONTH

5 UNITS INDIANA HOOSIERS +17.5

The Iowa Hawkeyes have taken care of business in every game on their schedule, and are sitting at 8-0, and atop of the Big-10 standings. They have done this with an outstanding defense, that is allowing just 14.8ppg. The defense has certainly been the reason, as the offense is not indicative of an 8-0 team. The Hawkeyes offense ranks just 87th out of 120 teams, and is generating just 3.4ypc, this despite of the fact the defense gives them the ball with good field position, and many opportunities, but the Hawkeye offense comes away empty more often than not. It is also the reason, that despite a top level defense, the Hawkeyes have half their 8 wins by a FG or less, and 3 other wins by 11 points or less. The 2 times they scored 30+ points on the season, they had a combined 11 opponent turnovers. Those 11 extra possessions, didn't translate into the points they should of either, as the Hawkeye offense could not top 35 in those games either. If you exclude the 2 games that produced 11 turnovers the offense has averaged 20.8ppg, and this is asking a lot for a team lacking in offense to cover a spread of 17.5. Teams that rank 85th or lower offensively have been a favorite of 12 or more points in conference play just 9 times this season, and are 3-6 ATS. The highest posted line has been -18.5, so they are certainly overpriced here because of their 8-0 record. They have just had 3 straight wars vs Michigan,Wisconsin, and Michigan St., so the intensity level here could be down as well. The Hoosiers aren't a good team, but they are a much improved team, and better than percieved, as they are 5-2 ATS, and played Northwestern to a 1 point game, and Michigan to a 3 point game. At this stage of the season, a team off of 2 consecutive road wins (week 5 through 9) are just 32-72 the last 10 years, covering just 30% of over 100 games. This one figures to be closer than it appears, and I'm backing Indiana in my NCAAF GOM!!!

Mr. IWS
Lenny Stevens

20 Neb
20 S Car

Mr. IWS
5dimesports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 DIME PLAY-POD

Cincinnati @ Syracuse

12:00p.m. Saturday

5 Dime Play Take Cincinnati -15 Wow what can I say on this one, well lets see. Cincinnati, by my check list, is better on all accounts in ranking except for defensive rush rank. Cincinnati is 41st against the rush, while Syracuse is 7th against the rush. But this is a non factor in this game if you look at the other numbers. Cincinnati is ranked 7th in total offense, Syracuse is 102. Cincinnati is 32nd in defensive rank, Syracuse is 62nd. Cincinnati is 10th in passing offense, Syracuse is 74th. Cincinnati is 54th in rushing rank, Syracuse is 101. Cincinnati is 43rd against the pass, Syracuse is 115. Cincinnati is 2nd in points scored, Syracuse is 85th. Cincinnait is 11th in points allowed, Syracuse is 81st. Ok, Ok, you get it. Hands down this line should be Cincinnati -25 to -30. So get it now at -15. Even with Tony Pike being injured, Zach Collaros has stepped in with equal statistics. Throwing for 5 TDs and 1 INTs, Tony has 15 TDs and 3 INTs, not equal, but equal in ratio. If you think this might be a let down situation, you couldn't be more wrong. Brian Kelly is one of the top head coaches in the NCAAF and he has his guys thinking they are a top teir team and they all believe that, easy win for the Bearcats.

Trends I Like

CIN are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 conference games.
Bearcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game.
Bearcats are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS win.
Bearcats are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games.
Orange are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game.
Orange are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 conference games.

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:39 AM
Steam On-Line Guaranteed Selections
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009
$25.00 Guaranteed: ****LATE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STEAM ALERT**** Today in the NFL we have some very STRONG INFORMATION on one game! You can get our LATE STEAM COLLEGE FOOTBALL WINNER for just $25 and you will pay only after the game wins! It Does Not Get any Better than this so Join us for another Easy BLOWOUT WINNER! 10/31/2009
LATE STEAM COLLEGE FOOTBALL WINNER
113 Ohio -6 12 NOON EST

$25.00 Guaranteed: Today in College Football we have what we feel is the STRONGEST GAME we have seen in a very long time definitly our STRONGEST GAME SO FAR THIS SEASON! GET OUR SEC CONFERENCE CRUSHER GAME OF THE YEAR right now for just $25 and you MUST WIN this game or you will not be charged! It Does Not Get any Better than this so Join us for another Easy BLOWOUT WINNER! We are currently on a 45-14 run! 10/31/2009
SEC CONFERENCE CRUSHER GAME OF THE YEAR
133 Mississippi -5.5 12:20 EST

$25.00 Guaranteed: ****LATE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STEAM ALERT**** Today in the NFL we have some very STRONG INFORMATION on one game! You can get our LATE STEAM COLLEGE FOOTBALL WINNER for just $25 and you will pay only after the game wins! It Does Not Get any Better than this so Join us for another Easy BLOWOUT WINNER! 10/31/2009
****LATE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STEAM ALERT****
149 Toledo -5 3:30 EST

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:43 AM
John Ryan

10* - 5 unit(s) ATS: Syracuse Orangemen +15 (-110) (Play of the Day)

Ai Simulator 10* graded play on Syracuse as they face Cincinnati set to start at High Noon. This could be one of those upset specials that no one is looking to occur. The AiS shows an 85% probability that Syracuse will lose this game by 14 or fewer points. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 38-10 for 79% winners since 2004. Play on home dogs in conference games of 10.5 to 21 points after 1 or more consecutive straight up wins. Here is a second system that has produced a mark of 37-11 ATS for 77% winners since 2004. Play on home dogs of 10.5 to 21 points after 1 or more consecutive straight up wins after the first month of the season. Here is a third system that has gone 42-15 for 74% winners since 1992. Play against favorites of 10.5 to 21 points and are excellent defensive teams allowing <=16 PPG facing an average defensive team allowing 21-28 after 7+ games and after allowing 17 points or less in 2 straight games. Syracuse is further supported by a series of game dependent angles. Note that they are 15-2 ATS (+12.8 Units) in home games after allowing 75 or less rushing yards last game since 1992; 13-1 ATS (+11.9 Units) in home games after outrushing opponent by 200 or more yards last game since 1992; 19-3 ATS (+15.7 Units) in home games after outrushing opponent by 150 or more yards last game since 1992. If you get 6 to 1 or better on the money line it would be a smart wager to add no more than 1.5 units to this 10* Titan play. Take Syracuse.

15* - 5 unit(s) ATS: Tennessee Volunteers -6 (-110) (Game of the Year)

Ai Simulator 15* graded play on Tennessee as they face South Carolina set to start at 7:45 EST and can be seen on ESPN TV. AiS shows an 86% probability that Tennessee will win this game by 7 or more points. I had Tennessee last week as they came so ever close to defeating number 2 tanked Alabama in Tuscaloosa. I am not surprised at all that the AiS would identity this matchup as an even stronger money making opportunity. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 23-4 against the money line for 85% winners making 21.9 units since 1999. Play on a home team versus the money line that is an average passing team gaining 175-230 PYPG facing a good passing defense allowing 130-175 PYPG and after allowing 5.5 or less passing yards/attempt in 2 straight games. Yes, this is a money line system, but the average play has been a +112.6 DOG under scoring the validity of this system. AiS shows a 96% probability that Tennessee will score 28 or more points and has a 92% probability of out gaining SC by 100 to 150 total yards. Tennessee is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) when they score 28 or more points over the last 3 seasons. SC is just 4-14 ATS (-11.4 Units) when they are outgained by their opponents by 100-150 yards since 1992. SC also an imperfect 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) after having won 6 or 7 out of their last 8 games since 1992. Take the Volunteers.

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:43 AM
C-Star Sports

5000 units Louisville -2.5 over Arkansas State
5000 units Michigan over Illinois
5000 Units Houston minus the points over Southern Mississippi
1000 units Tulane/Louisiana State over 44
50 units Georgia Tech/Vanderbilt under the total

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:46 AM
Teddy June

20 Temple

ark st
georgia
kentucky

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:47 AM
Blazer

4 temple
4 utah st
4 ill
3 s miss
3 smu
3 la monroe

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Rickenbach *10* BLOWOUT *GAME OF THE MONTH* 19-7 L2YR

Guaranteed Pick: Scott Rickenbach

Game: Georgia Tech at Vanderbilt Oct 31 2009 7:30PM
Prediction: Georgia Tech
Reason: Scott Rickenbach’s College Football Game #129 - 10* (TOP PLAY) Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (-) @ Vanderbilt @ 7:30 PM ET – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* up to 10*. The 6*, 7*, and 8* picks are the normal, daily play ratings. The 9* and 10* picks are the higher-rated plays and are Top Plays! A 10* Top Play is rare and, of course, is a level above a 9* Top Play!

Originally as high as -14, the line on Georgia Tech fell all the way down to as low as a -10.5 in some books. We certainly understand what people are looking at. Georgia Tech is playing a non-conference game, they’re facing a team who is led by a coach who is familiar with Yellow Jackets coach Paul Johnson and his triple option, and Vanderbilt has put up some impressive defensive numbers at times this season. So, all that said, are we the ones “missing the boat” here? Absolutely not! What we’re doing is taking advantage of line value in a game that should be a total mauling. The Yellow Jackets should dominate on both sides of the ball and win this by much more than the original two touchdown margin that was being called for. That said, there is certainly value with this line having been knocked down my more than a field goal in some shops! Let’s get to it!

First off, even though this is a non-conference game, there is not going to be any backing down from the Yellow Jackets in this one. You see, they reside in SEC country…and they hate that. They know that the SEC is considered far superior to the ACC product and that fires them up. They already won at Mississippi State by 11 points earlier this month and that Bulldogs team is superior to the product that the Commodores have currently been putting on the field. Vanderbilt’s defense is not as impressive as people think (more on that in a moment) and their offense is extremely weak. Another issue facing Vandy here is that their coach Bobby Johnson – even though familiar with the option attack and coach Paul Johnson’s “style” from their days matching wits in the Southern Conference – does not necessarily have the ability to stop it. Keep in mind, Bobby’s team kept Paul’s team from batting for the national championship in the 1-AA when they were still in the Southern Conference in 2001. After that, they both moved up a level and Paul landed with Navy. His Midshipmen faced Bobby’s Commodores twice and Paul’s team won both games. Now, Paul is coaching a much more talented team that has the athletes to run the triple option attack phenomenally well. The Yellow Jackets are always threat to break off of a big run and the Commodores will get burned by big plays here.

Vanderbilt struggles in terms of time of possession. Their offense simply struggles to maintain a long drive down the field. Unlike the Commodores, the Jackets thrive on long, clock-eating drives that wear down a defense as the game goes on. Georgia Tech will simply run the ball down the throats of the Commodores all day long. As we’ve noted many times in the past, a key for us in terms of being willing to lay points is motivation. In this particular case, Georgia Tech hates the SEC bias they feel on a weekly basis as Georgia and SEC schools in neighboring states get all the hype and respect. Additionally, as if more motivation was even needed, coach Paul Johnson really has the horses now (moreso than he did with Navy) to not only beat an old rival (Bobby Johnson) once again but to beat him by an even more impressive margin. The Yellow Jackets offense is so hard to prepare for in just a weeks time and Vandy is concerned about missed assignments on defense and the big plays that can result from just not having the right personnel and tactics to defend a dangerous ground game like the Yellow Jackets possess. Vanderbilt’s defense gets a lot of positive press but their only two wins this season came against Western Carolina and Rice. Western Carolina plays in the Southern Conference and the Owls are winless on the season overall and in Conference USA action. Overall, those two teams are a combined 1-14.

Other than the two victories the Commodores have against two struggling programs, Vandy has lost all six of their other games. Four of those losses each game by 12 points and the damage could have been much worse. Plus, in their only two close losses, the Gamecocks outgained the Commodores by 158 yards and Vandy lost to an Army program that is just 3-5 on the season. Army’s other two wins came against Ball State and Eastern Michigan – teams that are a combined 1-14 on the season. Get the picture? Vandy has done nothing against a good program this season. They can’t! Their offense struggles to move the ball and the defense is not a good as their points allowed per game would lead you to believe. The Commodores were outgained by South Carolina by 158 yards, by Mississippi State by a 341-157 margin, by Georgia by 103 yards, by Mississippi by 157 yards, and by LSU by 116 yards! All these ugly results and yet Vandy is still 3-4 ATS on the season. That’s part of the reason we’re getting such line value here and it’s a big reason as to why we’re not afraid to lay the points. The Yellow Jackets won’t shy away from dominating in this one. They don’t like the SEC! Play Georgia Tech minus the points as a 10* Top Play selection

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:54 AM
O.C. Dooley Guaranteed Selections
$50.00 Guaranteed: Today's late afternoon "Temple/Navy" clash may not seem all that important, but it just happens to be the most anticipated release that you will find anywhere on the word wide web on this Saturday. The reason is because I have launched only ONE top-rated "5 Unit" college football Best Bet this entire campaign (9/19) and it ended up COVERING by a massive 17-point count. In the last two-plus years 10/31/2009

TODAY’S SPECIAL “5 UNIT” BEST BET (Temple +7 at Navy in a 3:30 eastern kickoff broadcast on CBS College TV): The bottom line is that today is the biggest game that Temple has played in 30 YEARS which is the last time this school actually participated in a postseason Bowl game. With a victory this afternoon Temple (5-2) becomes Bowl eligible and very quietly the Owls have been one of college football’s great success stories. Some of you reading this analysis are aware that Temple was actually KICKED OUT of the Big East Conference due to lack of wins and paltry fan support. To make a long story short the recent move to the Mid-American Conference has completely turned the Owls fortunes around including a year ago when they recorded the most single-season victories (5) in 18 YEARS. This is actually the second consecutive campaign where the Mid-American Conference has showcased one of the nation’s biggest turnarounds. Going into 2008 Buffalo was one of the most downtrodden programs in college football history, but they ended up winning the Mid-American Conference championship and ended a 50-YEAR postseason Bowl drought. Towards the end of 2008 Buffalo and their head coach Turner Gill were actually receiving national attention which is something this year’s Temple program has NOT and I have repeatedly taken advantage. Regular clients are aware that today marks the 4th time that Temple has shown up on my Saturday premium card and they have successfully covered the spread all but once. To give you an idea just how radically improved Temple is they RANK NATIONALLY #11 in kickoff returns, #15 in rush defense, #16 in turnover margin, #31 in sacks and #33 in total defense. It comes as no personal shock that Temple’s defense is so proficient since they returned NINE starters from a year ago and have 2 seniors and a junior up front on the line. The Owls also have a senior at linebacker who collected 87 tackles last fall. Temple is definitely equipped to handle Navy’s vaunted “triple option” rushing attack which as usual is one of the best in the entire country. The problem for Navy is that starting quarterback Ricky Dobbs (knee) will MISS his second consecutive game this afternoon. That injury is devastating when you consider he is Navy’s #1 rusher this season even though operating from the quarterback slot. I will admit that Navy upset Wake Forest last week with a reserve signal caller but they attempted ZERO PASSES which is unheard of. Temple just happens to have a quarterback who has already thrown for 9 touchdown passes, but the big news is running back Bernard Pierce who has already set a school FRESHMAN RECORD with 766 yards on the ground. Here is a 77-PERCENT SYSTEM (41-12 past ten years) that plays ON road underdogs of 3’-to-10 points like Temple with an opportunistic defense that forces on average 2’+ turnovers per game. This 77% system is completed if that road underdog is coming off consecutive contests where they committed 1-or-LESS turnovers and that just happens to be the case with the Owls who simply do not make many mistakes. My database research indicates that Temple is a dazzling 15-4 ATS long term when off consecutive games where the team committed LESS than 2 turnovers. To recap Temple has a shot today of ending a 30 YEAR Bowl drought and are facing an opponent off a game where they attempted ZERO passes. But this pick gets even better as Temple is REVENGING an overtime 33-27 loss at Navy a year ago where they blew a massive 20-point fourth quarter lead!

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Chris Jordan has 3 Big Picks for today
600? UTEP - Love the Miners in this spot, as they have a solid shot at impressing a bowl committee out there with a blowout win. That's what counts these days: blowout wins over teams you're supposed to blow out.

UAB is a mistake-prone squad that generally gets rung up for penalities in the double-digit zone. And if the Blazers make too many mistakes on defense, I expect UTEP quarterback Trevor Vittatoe to explode. He is a very good quarterback, arguably one of the best in the conference.

Now is the time for him to shine, as there are five games left this season, and UTEP needs to win three of them. It's not out of the question, as the tough part of its Miners' campaign is over. They've played the likes of Kansas, Texas, Houston and Tulsa - winning the latter two - so there's no doubt they'll be up for trouncing a visiting 2-5 Blazers team that has the 115th-ranked defense in the nation.

The scoring defense gives up 33.4 points per game, which ranks 108th in the country, and on the road this team is allowing an average of 39.5 points per contest. And since this is a veteran-laden offense on UTEP's team, one that doesn't have a problem scoring well into the 30s, I like this play

600? OREGON STATE - This was the first game I bet on last Monday. The very first play I made for the week. That's how much I like the Beavers today. Actually, I think it's more so how much I dislike the Bruins.

UCLA has now lost four straight since knocking off San Diego State, Tennessee and Kansas State - two of which were inside the Rose Bowl. But since then, the Pac 10 has owned this team, and nothing changes today.

Not sure whether to blame it on a defense that can't stop the big play, or an anemic offense that ranks 102nd on the ground, 90th through the air, 106th in scoring and 109th overall. Since posting a 33-spot on SD State in the season-opener, this team hasn't been able to get past the 26-point plateau - that in a 45-26 loss to Cal.

The Bruins are averaging 16.2 points per game during this four-game skid, and they're not going to be able to compete with a team that has been quite successful through the air and can open things up at any time.

OSU has the 25th-best passing game in the nation, and will be fired up after a 42-36 loss at Southern Cal last week. The Beavers are averaging 33.5 points over their last four games, and they're just two wins shy of being bowl eligible.

Everyone knows how Mike Riley makes late-season runs, and this is about the time we see this team look as if it should have been part of the national spotlight talk at the start of the season. Big brother Oregon is embroiled with its clash with USC, so the Beavers will be looking to be the big beave in the Beaver State.

Lay the chalk

600? SAN DIEGO STATE - If there's been one handicapper this entire season who's been boasting about going against New Mexico, it's been me. I've been telling you all along how frazzled the Lobos are sans coach Rocky Long. I gave you a huge Mountain West Conference winner a few weeks back with Wyoming dismantling this team.

So why come back today? Cause Long is now with these Aztecs. He's the defensive coordinator. And you see how big of a demise the Lobos have been in this season - it's cause there is no one that knows this team better than Long.

And today, San Diego State's defense will be at its best. Long will have his troops fired up the same way he used have his Lobos prepared. How focused is the former Lobo coach? He's apparently turned down all interview requests this week.

Yeah, it's that deep. After all, Long served as the head football coach at his alma mater for 11 years before resigning last November. He produced a school-record 65 career wins and get this, he's still on New Mexico's university's system's payroll, collecting a $240,000 salary this year because of university obligations to end his contract.

But for the job he's geting paid to do, that's the sole reason I love this game so much and bet it hours after I wagered on Oregon State.

His trademark 3-3-5 defense has helped the Aztecs - who are 3-4 and have visions of getting to a bowl game - improve to 50th nationally in total defense, up from 113th out of 119 Division I-A teams last year.

Lay the chalk as the Aztecs roll to a three-touchdown winner ... at least!

Mr. IWS
vr- 4* s.miss, 2*-wake for,vandy

Mr. IWS
Steve Merril
PICK:New York Yankees: (-117) / 3 units
The scene changes to Philadelphia for Game 3 of the World Series tonight. The Phillies’ Cole Hamels has been a huge question mark during the playoffs, going 1-1 with a 6.75 ERA in three postseason starts. Two of those were made at home where he's given up seven runs in just 9.3 innings of work. Hamels has made two career starts against the Bronx Bombers, including getting a no-decision on May 24th this season when he gave up eight hits and two runs in six innings of work at Yankees Stadium. Mark Teixeira (5-17), Derek Jeter (4-7), Melky Cabrera (3-6) and Johnny Damon (3-5) all have good numbers versus the lefty. The Yankees are 40-19 versus left handed starters and are hitting .286 against them this season.
New York’s Andy Pettitte has been magnificent this postseason, getting two wins in three starts, and allowing just 17 hits and only five runs in 19 innings of work for a strong 2.37 ERA and 1.053 WHIP. The lefty is 2-2 with a 3.67 ERA versus Philadelphia, including a 5-4 no-decision win on May 23rd when he gave up four runs and five hits over seven innings. Jimmy Rollins (4-18), Jayson Werth (1-13), Matt Stairs (0-9), Ryan Howard (1-9), Chase Utley (1-7) all have poor numbers versus Pettitte. The Phillies have struggled against the American League this season, going just 7-13 with a .244 team batting average.

Play YANKEES (-) (action).

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:58 AM
vegas-runner | CFB Side Sat, 10/31/09 - 3:30 PM ?N
double-dime bet 122 Wake Forest 7.0 (-120) Bodog vs 121 Miami
Analysis:

** NCAAFB 2* "PERSONAL PLAY **

BUY the 1/2 POINT to +7...if you don't have a BODOG Acct...VR

vegas-runner | CFB Side Sat, 10/31/09 - 7:45 PM ?N
double-dime bet 186 Tennessee -6.0 (-110) Bodog vs 185 South Carolina
Analysis: ** NCAAFB 2* PERSONAL PLAY **

vegas-runner | CFB Side Sat, 10/31/09 - 7:30 PM ?N
double-dime bet 130 Vanderbilt 12.0 (-110) Bodog vs 129 Georgia Tech

vegas-runner | CFB Side Sat, 10/31/09 - 1:00 PM ?N
triple-dime bet 189 Southern Miss. 7.0 (-110) Bodog vs 190 Houston
Analysis:

**** NCAAFB CONF USA 4* GAME OF THE MONTH **** (SOUTHERN MISS +7)

BUY the 1/2 POINT up to +7...If YouÛ Don't Have a BODOG Acct...Although most Locals are using 7 due to so much HOU money coming in...Regardless, let's take it to that "Key Number" +7...VR

...analysis coming after 12pm est...VR

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:58 AM
EZ Winners

10 UAB

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Tom Stryker 5 * Play
Play is Texas A & M

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 12:31 PM
Ethan Law

S. Miss +7
Iowa st +6
UAB +7
Unlv + 35
Vandy + 12
Miss st +3.5
Under 48.5 Usc/Org

All 2% plays

Mr. IWS
Psychic

Private Members Area

10/31

CFB

2 units Rutgers +7
2 units Duke +7
3 units Baylor +13 (best bet)
3 units Colorado +3.5 (best bet)
3 units Kansas +6.5 (best bet)
4 units Temple +7 (Major)
5 units Miami -6.5 (ACC Game of the Year)

MLB

2 units New York Yankees +115

NBA

2 units Houston Rockets +

Mr. IWS
Executive Club

400% Wisconsin

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 12:32 PM
heisman trophy club

under toledo
under boise st.
under fla. st.
toledo
all 10* plays

Mr. IWS
Malinsky

5* Nebraska

Mr. IWS
Marco D'Angelo GOY - Navy
it's only a 5*

First Off this Play is my GOY but as I always you use Money Management. If you use the Pregame rating System this would be played at 5 Units. Those that follow my Phone service ratings this would be a 25* Play. For the Year we are up 77.8 Stars on that rating system so we are risking 25 of that today. Now on to the Game:

Last year we used Navy as our 25* College Game of the Year and we are so again this year. Navy's rushing attack is one of the best in the Country but what makes it so good is that most teams just don't see it and know how to prepare for it. In there last 3 Games Navy has run for 471 yards against Air Force, 331 yards against SMU, and 334 yards against Wake Forest. Note that in the Wake Forest game that was done with the back up QB and he will be even stronger today with his second start. Temple did face Navy last year which will have them better prepared to face the Navy Option attack but here's why it won't matter.

This Game is virtually meaningless to Temple as Temple at 4-0 in the MAC has it's sights on a MAC Championship and a Bowl Berth. This is a non conference game that means nothing to their season. The MAC title or at least MAC championship is their ticket to a Bowl Game so how much effort do they want to spend chasing the Navy option attack down. Navy on the other is an independent and every game is important to them making a Bowl Game. Navy has Won 5 in a row and will get #6 today. Only 2 teams have Beaten Navy this year Ohio St and Pitt and both of those teams are Good Football Teams. The beauty of the Navy running game is that it's a clock killer in second half when you are protecting a lead and closing out the game. What happens is in the second the defense tires from trying to stop the run for the 55th time. Navy will run the ball Over 60 times today and wear down Temple in second half. Also note that Temple's 5 Game winning streak has been a result of a 16-5 Turnover Margin. Since the first week of the season Navy has only 5 turnovers in 7 Games. My projected Final Score is NAVY 31-14. TAKE NAVY as MARCO'S 25* COLLEGE GAME OF THE YEAR

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 12:33 PM
Trace Adams
Trace Adams 2000* - Houston Cougars - 1pm, 500* - Indiana Hoosiers - 12pm

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Exec

600% Texas AnM
400% Tenn
300% USC
300% Navy

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 01:13 PM
JIM FIEST
PLATINUM - COLORADO
PLATINUM - OKLA ST
INNER CIRCLE - IDAHO
INNER CIRCLE - UTAH ST
5* INDIANA
4* IOWA ST
3* UTEP

Mr. IWS
fairway jay

20 ok st

Mr. IWS
Exec Baseball Lock of year

500% Yankees

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 01:42 PM
st bernadine sports advisors
here are the plays I got from the site today.

All plays on the site were given out for free today halloween treats they called it.. sure as hell hope they werent tricks..lol

I just copied and pasted these so if some went off already don't shoot the messenger!

todays plays:
1* new mex st/ohio st under 49.
look at the weird line we have in this game. The spread is 44 and the total is 48 or 49..Ohio st is going to win this game 46-3 according to the linesmakers. ..I agree that n mex st isn't going to put up many points, ohio st has only given up 18 in 3 out of conf games and all of those were to USC. The big question here is how many will Ohio st score. Considering their high is just 38, they would have to break new ground for this game to get over or the defense would have to let up 2 TD's which I can't see happening.

1* s. miss/hou under 63..
the hou totals are slowly creeping down, as they have went under 3 weeks in a row but I still like this under. So. miss is a defensive team and if they are to stay in this game this game will need to be played in the 20's. So. miss has played in 4 straight unders themselves. Houston is known for their scoring but they are underrated defensively when playing at home. The under is 8-3 in their last 11 home games. This year at home they allowed 28 to an explosive tex tech team and last week they held smu to just 15 pts. For the S.Miss eagles the under is they are on a 7-0 under run in conf games, 4-1 in road games and 7-3 under run vs winning teams.

1* uab/utep under 64
Strangely all my plays are unders this week but that is what the #'s tell me. Scoring is down all over coll football this year and the public keeps betting overs keeping the #'s high. In this one I am sure that the line was set this way cuz neither team has a defense. While that is true, the offenses still have to drive it down the field and that hasn't been a strong point for UAB this year. UAB is averaging less than 16 PPG on the road this year. They have no passing game to speak of and so they will run, run, run, eating up clock. Utep is also a one dimensional team but other than the houston game, they have cosistently been in the 25-30 pt range. If they put up that total again or even a little more, then UAB will have to pretty much match them pt for pt to have this go over. I can see a 31-14 win here UTEP

2* yankees runline over the phillies. +140
This pick will surprise many as the phillies have stolen home field advantage from the yanks and are now will have a raucous home crowd to play to. All I keep hearing is how much better Hamels is at home than away. Yes it is true that Hamels was more than a run better at home than away. We are still looking at a 4.00 ERA at home. He has had 2 home playoff starts and has allowed 7 ER in 9.1 inn for a 6.75 era. Hamels just hasn't been good this year. That is why I have sent in a play on the over in all 3 of his starts.
Pettitte has quietly been the man just like he always does for this team. In his 3 playoff starts he has allowed only 5 ER in 19 inn(2.37 era). He should be able to take advantage of a philly lineup that hits only .236 vs lefties(.190 in the last 10 games)
This would be a 3 star game if arod and Teixiera and Arod were hitting. Arod has gone back to being MR dud in the playoffs. he has what 6 k's in 8 AB's? Hamels is the cure for what ails them. I am counting on it.

randy wood -
3*** Tulane/LSU Over 44 (buy the hook) -120
Can LSU score 44 points by themselves, yes! Take the 44 point over and 3*** play.
2** Akron at Northern Illinois 1st Quarter -3.5 -110
2* Cincinnati U -15 -120 (buy the hook) vs Syracuse

john keelan = abats computer simulator
2**Wisconsin -6.5
2**Cincinnati -16
1*Toledo -5.5
2** Phillies +102

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Stan Sharp

Tennessee

dollar600
10-31-2009, 02:49 PM
Anyone that picked Ole Myth has lost thier mind. They have ALWAYS CHOKED. They have no clue how to handle being a favorite. They are the most overated team in college football history. PERIOD.

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 03:02 PM
Score

400 G tech
400 penn st
400 wisky
400 cincy

300 tex
300 oregon
300 miami
300 mich

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 03:25 PM
Andre Gomes

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on Cleveland Cavaliers (-14,5)

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on Port/Hou Over 185.5

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on Milwaukee Bucks

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on Dal/Lac Over 193.5

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 04:56 PM
bobby maxwell:

Saturday's winner...
One and Only 900-Unit Game of the Year - USC TROJANS
Every year it is seemingly the same story with USC, as the Trojans start out the year strong, lose a Pac-10 road game, then roll the rest of the season but just miss the national title game, settling for the Rose Bowl. Well – it’s going to happen again and it’s well under way.
USC started strong with a big road win at Ohio State. Then the Trojans got their one Pac-10 road loss out of the way early when they lost the conference opener at Washington. Since then they have gone on to demolish Cal, win at Notre Dame and hold off Oregon State. So with them already having suffered that road loss, I’m loving them to beat Oregon today at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Ore.

The Trojans aren’t having any trouble putting points on the board, it’s been the defense that has disappointed the last two weeks. Strange, considering the defense didn’t allow more than 16 points in a game over the first five weeks. Freshman QB Matt Barkley threw for 202 yards and two TDs last week, but like a freshman will do, he tossed two INTs that kept Oregon State in the game as the Trojans won 42-36, but came up short as a 21-point home favorite. The defense gave up 482 total yards and you know that unit got it handed to them during the week and won’t come out as weak tonight. Barkley has thrown for 1,540 yards this season with seven TDs and five INTs. USC has won four of the last five against Oregon (SU and ATS), including a 44-10 romp last year as 16-point favorites. Since 2002, the Trojans have won two of three (SU and ATS) inside Autzen Stadium, blowing the Ducks out in 2002 and 2005 before getting upset there in 2007. The Trojans are 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings and the favorite is on a 5-0 ATS run in this rivalry. USC knows it cannot afford to lose another game. Look for their defense to come to play today, pick off a few passes and watch as this one ends up in a 34-21 victory for USC.

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Paul Leiner's 500* play of the day: So Carolina / Tennessee over 42

Mr. IWS
10-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Mike Lineback

4* Georgia Tech / Vanderbilt Under 47.5

Vanderbilt Under this total in all games this season, except vs. Rice (36-17), who are giving up an average of 45.5 ppg on season (#120). Vandy haven’t scored more than 10 pts in SEC play (10, 10, 7, 3 & 9) & managed only 13 vs. Army (in OT??) & 16 vs. Boston College. In other words, Vanderbilt can’t score, but do have respectable defense. Army runs similar offense (played on 10/10), albeit, not on same level of Georgia Tech, but nonetheless, gives Commodores some extra preparation for Tech’s powerful running game. Yellow Jackets improving defense, more than capable of shutting down hosts tonight and should be able to chew up big chunks of clock with their running game. Vandy 14-3-1 Under the Total L18 at home.

Mr. IWS
Freddy Wills

Take Florida Atlantic -2.5 (3.5 Dime OE play)

I'm going with FAU for the third week in a row, the first time we had them as a POD, last week we gave you them as dogs in 20 point easy win as a free pick. This week it's our oddsmaker Error as Vegas is still not giving this team respect despite the 2-1 record inside the Sun Belt. The 2-4 record on the season has many worried, but this team has cleaned up its act and early season trouble all the way to being the 11th overall offense in the nation. This team struggled with turn overs, and penalties especially in the red zone which cost them points. They won the last two weeks on the road and now they return home to look to show their home fans just what kind of a different team they have become.

They will play MTSU which has solid offensive ranks and should be able to move the ball against FAU's improving defense, but then again they have not played any strong defense, as they have an average ranked defense opponent at 83. Defensively MTSU has struggled too so I expect them to have their hands full with the red hot FAU team. This reminds me of a game where MTSU visited Troy earlier this year. FAU now has similar ranks that Troy has offensively and defense that game resulted in a loss @ Troy 7-31. Look FAU to continue to improve on defense and for their offense to keep picking up the steam. They have well over 1100 yards in the last two games and Alfred Morris is coming off his career best 181 yards. Rusty Smith is red hot as well and a NFL prospect to boot! Take the red hot Owls to continue!

Take Kentucky -3 (5-Dime POD)

I'm going with Cobb and Kentucky to win by a TD over Miss State. Kentucky has faced a much more challenging schedule in my opinion particularly the defenses they have faced. Miss runs the ball well with Dixon, but they have yet to be tested as they have faced an average rush defense ranked 70th. Kentucky's front 7 is better than getting credit for and they'll have a big game on Saturday as they won't have to worry about the pass as Miss State is ranked 105th and that's vs. a 45th ranked defense on the season. Kentucky is ranked 22nd int he nation in pass defense. One on one coverage should be enough and allow them to concentrate on stopping the run.

Mike Hartline was lost for a knee injury and here comes Kentucky's MVP Randall Cobb to runt he wild cat. He played some QB last year and will continue to do so the rest of the season it looks like. The Wildcat has landed a new nickname in Kentucky it's called the WildCobb, and I don't think Miss State will be able to stop it on Saturday. Kentucky has an above average offensive line and they know how important this home game is as it will automatically give them a bowl game. The schedule is favorable ahead so if they can win this game they can get a very nice bowl game which is what the goal is. Guard Christian Johnson said, "This is one of hte biggest games of the season, if not the biggest." This offensive line opens up holes and protects the passer when they do drop back to pass as they have allowed just 7 sacks.

Once the offense gets a lead early and forces Miss State throw the ball it should be all but over. Kentucky won't be looking past Miss State as they remember a similar scenario two years ago. Miss State came into Kentucky and dominated Kentucky which ruined Kentucky's shot at a great bowl game. That makes this game that much more important to this team.

At the end of the day both of these teams are pretty even, and it will come down to the teams two stars. Anthony Dixon for Miss State, and Randall Cobb for Kentucky. Now we have seen Anthony Dixon be stopped, but because Cobb can do it in all different types of ways passing, rushing, receiving and kick returns I don't think you can really stop him, but only contain him. Cobb is averaging 8 yards per carry and is a threat to throw the ball out of the wild cat. Cobb carrys this team to another bowl birth.

Take Wash State +28 -120 Buy 1/2 Point 3.5 Dime Play

Like I said last weekend I'll continue to fade Notre Dame until proven otherwise this team is the most over rated team in football in my opinion. Charlie Weis is a shit coach and is bad as a coach as he is taking care of his body.. joking of course. But in reality the PAC-10 is much better than the Big Ten the opponents that Notre Dame has been facing. Pete Carrol has been quoted stating that the Pac-10 is the best it has been since he's been at USC. yes this is the last placed team... BUT They are battle tested and have faced better defenses than Notre Dame has faced, and much better defenses than Notre Dame itself. With that said Notre Dame has no business being a 4TD favorite at a neutral field in my opinion. Washington STate may be one of the worst teams in the league but you wont notice on Saturday as they have a lot to play for in this situation. QB Jeff Tuel looked sharp a week ago throwing for 354 yards against CAl a much better pass defense than Notre Dame ranked 117th. With that said Wash State's only bright spot matches Notre Dames weakness. Take the 4TDs

Take Oregon +3.5 3-Dime Play

This is not the sexy pick, but Oregon is the play here once again USC's shut down defense has looked troublesome as of late, but suddenly they have looked vulnerable. They let Notre Dame look like hte best team in the country in the 4th quarter, and Oregon STate totaled 482 yards a week ago. USC really struggles with mobile QB's and Jeremy Massoli should and will have a big game running the ball. I expect a game down to the wire, but it will be defensive, and I expect Oregon to be able to run the ball enough to win this game out right and finally take the reigns of the Pac-10!

Mr. IWS
Jim Krug@r

3* Action Oklahoma State (9.5 / -110) vs Texas

Mr. IWS
VR

956 PHI (+105) Bodog vs 955 NYY
Analysis:
*** MLB GM 3 WORLD SERIES 3* GAME OF THE WEEK ***

HAMELS over Pettitte

This reminds me of the exact situation last year, when the Phillies returned home tied 1-1...and were installed as the GM3 dog...Because as soon as the Yankees Won Gm2...just like with TB in '08...the "Public Perception" changed again...and the Phillies were discarded as having a chance to win this whole thing...

Only problem is, that nobody told the Phillies because they came out and won Gm3 last year...and that's exactly what I expect them to do this year...

Last game„, I touched on stats...and historical probability, so rather than cover those factors again for this Game...I'll instead get right to the Bottom Line...Because the handicapp I did, along with my "Projection"...also supports a Phils win...

Bottom Line..."Value"...And we are getting plenty of it based on how invincible the Yanks have become again, after winning Gm2...That was a Game I expected the NYY to win, and that's why it was our biggest bet so far in this Series...

But, I just can't pass up the Phillies as a Home Dog...And they don't deserve to be one based on my model and just as importanly, based on historical probability which shows us that Teams in the Phillies position have Won "68%" of Gm3's in the MLB Finals and "59%" in MLB Playoffs overall...

This team has not lost 2 straight in any Playoff Series the L/2 Years...and they have the experience to know just how big GM 3 is...The Yankees have not played in this ballpark this season or last, so that's even another advantage...

I look for the Phillies and Hamels to come out with a chip on their shoulders and a lot of confidence getting to play in front of their home crowd...

Let's go ahead and grab the +105 or better, and back the Home Team Phillies to Win Game 3 of the World Series...and get us our "13th" Straight World Series Winners...dating all the way back to the '07 Series...VR