PDA

View Full Version : 11-21-09

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 09:05 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 09:05 AM
From a friend of IWS

Wunderdog College Football Upset Alert

Past Winners
Central Michigan +500 over Michigan State (week 2)
Houston +500 over Oklahoma State (week 2)
Washington +800 over USC (week 3)
Idaho +550 over N. Illinois (week 4)
Virginia +390 over N. Carolina (week 5)
Duke +450 over NC State (week 6)
Arkansas +120 over Auburn (week 6)
Iowa +120 over Wisconsin (week 7)
Kentucky +390 over Auburn (week 7)
Florida State +130 over N. Carolina (week 8)
N. Carolina +590 over Virginia Tech (week 9)
Oregon State +245 over California (week 10)
UL Lafayette +420 over Arkansas State (week 10)
Stanford +340 over USC (week 11)

This Week's Picks (4)
E. Michigan +660 over Toledo
Maryland +760 over Florida State
Vanderbilt +600 over Tennessee
UAB +440 over E. Carolina

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Maddux

#316 - NCAA - 3 units on Michigan +12
#346 - NCAA - 3 units on Wyoming +31.5
#348 - NCAA - 3 units on Arkansas -11
#349 - NCAA - 3 units on Connecticut +6
#356 - NCAA - 3 units on UCLA -4.5
#360 - NCAA - 3 units on Mississippi -4
#380 - NCAA - 3 units on Arizona +6
#381 - NCAA - 3 units on SMU +4

Mr. IWS
Greg Roberts

5* Stanford

Mr. IWS
Doc Sports FootBall Week of November 19th

4 Unit Play. #14 Take Utah State +23 ½ over Boise State (Friday 9:30 pm ESPN 2) The Broncos show no mercy for anyone, but one has to believe this is a flat spot as they play Nevada next. Throw in the fact that the Aggies will be playing their last home game of the season, and they have performed well at home. They took Nevada to the wire and lost, 25-32, and they did beat Louisiana Tech, 23-21. They have not been really blown out all season and look for them to hang around in this affair as well. Boise State 37, Utah State 21.

“The Magnificent 7” Saturday, November 21st, 2009

6 Unit Play. #36 Take Northwestern +7 over Wisconsin (Saturday 3:30 pm Big Ten Network) Top Play of the Weekend. I thought that this line would come in around 4 points, but it came in at 6 and now the public has drove it up to around a touchdown. No question that the Badgers have been playing inspired since they suffered back-to-back losses to Ohio State and Iowa. That being said, those were the only two good teams that they have played this season and they caught Purdue at the right time and struggled to put away Indiana on the road. In fact, Indiana passed for 300 yards and look for QB Kafka to have similar success against a Badgers secondary that is still unproven.

Wisconsin has had success on the ground. However, the Cats run defense will key on them and make QB Tolzien beat them through the air. This is the last home game of the season for Northwestern and they have won this type of game the last five years. Traditionally the Badgers have had trouble playing in Northwestern and to me this line is inflated. Have to side with the Wildcats getting a touchdown in the final game of their season. Coach Fitzgerald does a great job with this program and I will call the upset. Northwestern 31, Wisconsin 28.

5 Unit Play. #28 Take Michigan +12 over Ohio State (Saturday 12 pm ABC) Top Big 10 Play. Always have to throw out the record when these two match up and this will be the second straight year Ohio State enters as a double digit favorite. So what is different about the 2009 meeting? The Buckeyes are not the team of 2008. Granted, they will win the Big Ten and go to the Rose Bowl but this is a perfect spot for a letdown. Coach Rodriguez is on the hot seat and Michigan must win this game to avoid being bowless for a second straight year. Coach Carr was very successful at Michigan but struggled beating Ohio State once John Cooper left Columbus. Coach Rodriquez was brought in to win this game and this is his first chance to beat them in Ann Arbor.

In 2008, Michigan lost 42-7 to Ohio State and now many wonder if this was the right coaching hire. Because of this, the game means at lot more to Michigan, especially the seniors and the coaching staff. Michigan certainly does not have the talent of the Buckeyes. However, this is a big flat spot. The homer gets the call, as Michigan puts a major scare into the Buckeyes. Ohio State 24, Michigan 17.

5 Unit Play. #30 Take Michigan State +3 over Penn State (Saturday 3:30 pm ABC) Top Underdog Play. In a weak conference we will side with another team getting points playing their final home game of the season. Thought that MSU would have a chance to win the Big Ten. However, as in past years, they found a way to lose some close games. Looking at Penn State, they are very similar to other teams in the Big Ten. They just are not as strong in 2009 and getting crushed by Ohio State two weeks ago shot down any chance for a BCS Bowl. The last three years the Lions have lost their last road game of the season. In 2007, they played Michigan State and lost that game, 35-31, as a slight favorite.

As for the Spartans, they are 8-1 ATS in the last home game of the season the last nine years. Look for this year’s meeting to be very similar. Michigan State, like Michigan, has a lot more to play for, as a win here will give them a better bowl. Yet another homer gets the call in the Big Ten, as we call the upset. MSU 31, PSU 28.

4 Unit Play. #61 Take Kentucky +8 over Georgia (Saturday 7:45 pm ESPN 2) The Wildcats and the Bulldogs usually play each other in November and this year Kentucky finally has the depth to stay with them. Kentucky has survived this season and is now playing their best football. The rushing attack is solid and QB Hartline has been playing well completing close to 60% of his passes. Their defense has also improved over the course of the 2009 season and they should be able to keep this a low scoring affair. The last three years the final score has been close between these two clubs and I see this one going down to the wire as well. The Wildcats need this victory to ensure they go bowling this season and I will call the upset. Kentucky 24, Georgia 21.

4 Unit Play. #80 Take Clemson -21 over Virginia (Saturday 3:30 pm ABC) What a turnaround for the 2009 Clemson Tigers! After their first five games, they sported a 2-3 record. Now they have reeled off five straight victories and scored 38 or more points in each of those games. RB Spiller has been outstanding since his return and a win in this game will give them a spot in the ACC Championship Game. They will accomplish this since Virginia enters having lost four straight games and I see no way that they will be able to hang with the Tigers in Death Valley. This will be another blowout loss for Virginia. Clemson 42, Virginia 10.

4 Unit Play. #86 Take Middleton Tennessee State -10 over Arkansas State (Saturday 4:30 pm ESPN 360) This one features two teams going in opposite directions. The Red Wolves looked real good against Iowa early in the season but will enter this game having lost three straight. They lost last week at Florida Atlantic, 35-18. The Blue Raiders are hot, as the play of QB Dasher has been outstanding. He can beat you through the air or on the ground, as he is the leading rusher with over 800 yards. Not only has the offense looked good, but the defense has also been outstanding. Revenge will be big here, as MTS lost last year, 31-14, denying them a bowl bid. Blue Raiders success continues in a big way. MTS 41, Ark St 17.

4 Unit Play. #100 Take Arizona +6 over Oregon (Saturday 8 pm ABC) The Oregon Ducks are one of the surprise clubs in college football this season. Returning only nine starters and a new coach, they have done a great job of reloading. As for the Wildcats, their season has been successful but the loss to California last week stung. I do see them rebounding here and if they can win it, there is a possibility they could go to the Rose Bowl for the first time in their history.

Certainly have to side with the homer getting points. The talent is equal and I believe that the Cats have the edge on defense. I have always been successful late in the season with home dogs in this type of situation. Yet another underdog wins their last home game of the season. U of A 27, Oregon 23.

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Spartan GOY

triple-dime bet 379 Oregon -5.5 (-110) Bookmaker.com vs 380 Arizona

Analysis: Last time the Oregon Ducks ventured into Tucson was not a good
outcome to say the least. It was 2007 and high hopes were dashed as
quarterback Dennis Dixon went down, Brady Leaf came in and the rest is
history. The Ducks will have some redemption on their minds and I'm betting
they get it. Some might look for an Arizona rebound from last weeks loss at
Cal but I just like the way this Ducks team is playing right now a lot more.
Mike Stoops has built a sound defense and DE Ricky Elmore is the real deal
but the Ducks can score a ton of points and in a hurry. I'd be real
surprised if the Wildcats can keep pace. I know Stoops has his kids eyeing a
Pac 10 title but the fact is Oregon is one of the hottest teams in the
country right now. The Ducks offense, which is very fake heavy, is one of
the most difficult in college football for teams to defend. This Oregon
squad is a salty bunch that has played in more big games than Arizona and
been battle tested. I suspect they will deal with the ESPN Gameday drama and
hype better that the home guys. I've looked at this game from every angle,
talked with a few different sources I trust a great deal. I'm ready to
declare it, my one and only college game of the year is the Oregon Ducks,
see them taking this thing by a couple of touchdowns.

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Norm Hitzges
Double Plays

· Texas -27.5 vs Kansas

· Rice +6.5 vs UTEP

· South Florida -11.5 vs Louisville

· UCLA – 4.5 vs Arizona State

· UConn +6 vs Notre Dame

· Arkansas -11 vs Mississippi State

· Mississippi -4 vs

· Middle Tennessee -10 vs Arkansas State

Single Plays

· Wisconsin -7 vs Northwestern

· Rutgers -8.5 vs Syracuse

· Clemson -21 vs Virginia

· Indiana +3 vs Purdue

· Florida State -19 vs Maryland

· Temple -13 vs Kent State

· Oregon State -31 vs Washington State

· Missouri -14.5 vs Iowa State

· Houston -23.5 vs Memphis

· Louisiana Tech +9 vs Fresno

· Arizona +6 vs Oregon

· Southern Mississippi -8 vs Tulsa

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Teddy Covers
> 11/21/09 CFB Rutgers -8 (327)**
> 11/21/09 CFB 20* Big Ticket: Kentucky +10 (341)**
> 11/21/09 CFB UCLA -4.5 (356)**
> 11/21/09 CFB Texas Tech +6.5 (368)**
> 11/21/09 CFB Arizona Over 60 -110 (380)**
> 11/21/09 CFB Hawaii -3 (395)**

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Strike Point Sports

Saturday's College Football Plays

3-Unit Play. #353 Take Penn State -3 over Michigan State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19)

Penn State has only played three games on the road this year but all three have been three score wins. JoPa's team can get their tenth win of the season and that happens against a Spartans team that has been inconsistent all year. We back the beter defense and feel good about the offense coming to play as well.

3-Unit Play. Take LSU/Mississippi 'Under' 42.5 (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19)

We know the LSU defense is a mainstay for Les Miles and they will do their part to keep Ole Miss in check offensively. Without Charles Scott at tailback and a struggling quarterback in it seems whoever they throw in there, the Tigers offense also is going to be off their game. Jordan Jefferson will start but we don't expect a ton from him. Five of the last six games this year for LSU have gone under the posted total, while the Rebels defense has also done their part by holding opponents to 20 or less in five straight games. The winner will get over 21 but not the team that gets the 'L'. We say a game with the line of 21-17.

3-Unit Play. #365 Take Kansas State (+16.5) over Nebraska (7:45 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19)

Nebraska hasn't beaten anyone in conference play by 17 points points, so why should this game be any different. Kansas State is better than every Big 12 team the Cornhuskers have played except for Oklahoma, and this number is inflated because the Wildcats had one bad loss last week. Prior to that they had covered four straight and were hitting their peak. Take the dog in this match-up, as K-State covers the number in a close game in Lincoln.

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
FerRringo

COLLEGE FOOTBALL SELECTIONS
2-Unit Play. Take #337 Iowa State (+14) over Missouri (2 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)
I have to say that I still don’t trust Missouri as a heavy favorite. They have a big rivalry game with Kansas next week where this is Iowa State’s last game of the season. The Cyclones are fighting for a winning record (they are 6-5 right now) and I feel like they will have some fire in this game. If Iowa State is good enough to go into Lincoln and beat Nebraska then I think that they are capable of going to Columbia and hanging around with the Tigers. Iowa State has revenge from a butt-kicking that they took last year, but other than that this has been a decent series. Two of the last five games have gone to OT, the dog have covered five of seven, five of eight have been decided by less than a touchdown, and other than last year’s blowout the last seven games in the series have been decided by an average of about 11 points per game. ISU has covered three of four road games and I like the experience of this team to come out and give one more strong effort.

5-Unit Play. Take #341 Kentucky (+9.5) over Georgia (7:45 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)
Note: This is our SEC Game of the Year. I could have just tacked on the extra two Units and "went for it", but that's not my style. So while I hate to not go with a bigger GOTY but I'm not going to put your money at risk for my own ego or "just because". But I like the play and I think it's a strong spot for us.

Kentucky got awful healthy awful quickly. They welcomed back a lot of playmakers last week including Randall Cobb, giving their offense a big boost. This team likes to grind it out on the ground and the plays right into the weakness of the Georgia defense. I think that they will be able to move the ball and turn this game into a bit of a grinder. Georgia really played inspired ball last weekend and they are trying to get themselves bowl eligible (to a respectable bowl). And while I do think that they will win this game I think that Kentucky deserves more respect from the oddsmakers. The last three years this game has been decided by four points, 11 points and four points, so these teams are a bit closer together than it appears. Kentucky went on the road this year and almost knocked off South Carolina and did beat an Auburn team that compares pretty favorably to this Georgia squad. Outside of losses to Alabama and Florida, UK has just a seven-point loss and a two-point loss on their resume, while Georgia, apart from a blowout at Vandy and against Tennessee Tech, has only won by an average of about six points per game. I’ll take the dog here and look for another competitive SEC game with UGA winning, but getting caught looking forward to a huge game with Georgia Tech next week.

2-Unit Play. Take #349 Connecticut (+6) over Notre Dame (2:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)
Notre Dame sucks. They shouldn’t have covered last week and I really like the Big East underdog in this one. Outside of a blowout of Washington State, Notre Dame has barely managed to win against a bunch of teams that aren’t very good. The average margin of their last four wins is about four points per game, and, win or lose, outside of two blowouts (Wazzou and Nevada) the average margin in all Notre Dame games this year has been just over four points per game in eight games. This should be a low scoring game and I like Connecticut to make the points stand up.

2-Unit Play. Take #358 Stanford (-7) over California (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)
Stanford just got done wrecking Oregon and USC, the two titans of the Pac-10. Now they get their rival, at home, without their best player. That means that Cal’s offense is in the hands of Kevin Riley. Well, I’ve seen enough of that to know that means the Bears are in trouble. John Harbaugh has his team clicking on all cylinders and they still have an outside shot at winning the conference title. Stanford has covered 11 straight at home and they are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games overall. They have revenge from last year and the home team has won three straight games in this series. This will be a continuation bet, because even if Stanford doesn’t cover we will go right back to them against Notre Dame in a couple weeks.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #362 BYU (-10) over Air Force (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)
Big home game for BYU and I expect a strong effort out of them after they laid down in New Mexico last week. Their last home game was that blowout loss to TCU. I think they need to erase some of those memories. They do have the Holy War on deck, which worries me some. But they have owned Air Force lately, and that was against much better Air Force teams. BYU has won five straight with the average margin of victory at 19 points per game, with none of the wins by less than 14 points. Air Force has won three straight against very weak competition. This is the best team they have faced since taking on TCU and I don’t think that they are up to the task.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #363 UAB (+12) over East Carolina (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)
This is a big game between two Conference USA teams that are battling for the East Division lead. Last year a seemingly much better ECU team needed a late drive to earn a come-from-behind win over the Blazers. I think this one will be just as competitive. The underdog is 6-1 ATS in the last seven meetings and UAB is 7-2 ATS in its last nine conference games. ECU is in somewhat of a letdown spot after a blowout win at Tulsa last week and UAB has played the top teams in the league tough this year. They beat Southern Miss and UTEP and only lost to SMU by two points. I think this one is played close and that the points hold up.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #371 UTEP (-6) over Rice (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)
There is triple revenge on the board for UTEP, which has lost three straight in this series by an average of just six points per game. Also, UTEP has to be frustrated after losing three straight games by four points, by seven in
OT, and by five points. They are just that close to being 6-4 and in the mix for the conference title. Rice is coming off a nice win over a terrible Tulane team. But they simply are not a strong team and I don’t know if they can hold up against a potent UTEP attack. Miners have averaged 10 more points than Rice per game and have allowed six less. UTEP had the goods to beat a very talented Houston team. I think they have enough to beat a weaker Rice squad.

2-Unit Play. Take #382 Marshall (-3.5) over SMU (4:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)
This is a very tricky spot for SMU and I think that the fact that they aren’t favored says a lot about how this one is going to go. This is Marshall’s final home and they are a stellar 11-2 in their last home game. There is a lot of experience on this team (this is Albert McClellan’s last game) and after almost knocking off Tulsa in their final game last year I think they are ready to spring an “upset” over the CUSA West leaders. Other than a 17-point loss at West Virginia, Marshall has lost by 7, 1 and 4 to the best teams in Conference USA (Southern Miss, UCF and ECU). They have covered six of eight games overall and I think that they win this one solidly.

Mr. IWS
11-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Tim Trushel

Arizona/20*

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 07:44 AM
CKO

CKO CHOICE IN CAPITALS

* -Denotes Home Team

11 TENNESSEE over *Houston
Late Score Forecast:
TENNESSEE 31 - *Houston 23
(Monday, November 23)

10 *TENNESSEE over Vanderbilt
Late Score Forecast:
*TENNESSEE 34 - Vanderbilt 7

10 *TEMPLE over Kent State
Late Score Forecast:
*TEMPLE 37 - Kent State 14

10 PENN STATE over *Michigan State
Late Score Forecast:
PENN STATE 31 - *Michigan State 16

10 *HOUSTON over Memphis
Late Score Forecast:
*HOUSTON 52 - Memphis 17

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 07:45 AM
Kelso Sports

100-Unit College Blowout Game Of The Week

UCF

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 07:46 AM
Lawrence plays from the PLAYBOOK
UPSET GOW-Minnesota
3*BEST BET-Michigan+
4*BEST BET-Indiana+
5*BEST BET-UCLA-

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 07:46 AM
Randall the Handle 11/21

North Carolina St. +21 over Virginia Tech PINNACLE
For North Carolina State to be three touchdown underdogs in conference play this late in the season shows how far they have sunk from the days of Phillip Rivers and Co. The win over Pittsburgh seems like it happened years ago and the prospects of a bowl game have disappeared for the Wolfpack, as it’s up to head coach Tom O’Brien to motivate his players to compete in these last two games. O’Brien isn’t on the hot seat and similarly to last week’s Syracuse-Louisville game, the players who are coming back next season will have to play hard, decreasing the chances of a no-show. Virginia Tech can’t win the ACC and are going to settle for a mid-level bowl, which has to be considered a disappointment for the preseason favorite and dark horse National Title contender. With both teams going up against each other with very little but pride at stake, the statistics compiled thus far mean a lot more than games with extra motivators. The saving grace for North Carolina State has been the play of QB Russell Wilson, who has thrown for 26 touchdowns, tops in the ACC, and 2534 yards with a 58% completion percentage. Wilson and RB Toney Baker have led North Carolina State to the ACC’s fourth best points per game mark at 32.6. Having an offense that can produce when getting 21 points is extremely important, as it leaves the door open for backdoor covers and shootouts where touchdowns are simply traded all game long. Virginia Tech will move the ball against the atrocious North Carolina State defense that gives up 31 points a game. Nevertheless, Va Tech is laying too many points to a potent offense. “Beamer Ball” calls for defense and special teams to score and if that’s how Virginia Tech is going to put points on the scoreboard this Saturday, one would have to feel confident in having a three touchdown cushion. Play: #335 North Carolina State +21 (Risking 2.16 units to win 2).

California +7½ over STANFORD PINNACLE
You have to give all the respect to the Stanford Cardinal for what they have accomplished this season. After going 5-7 last season, Stanford is 7-3 thus far and is in great position to play in this years Rose Bowl. Jim Harbaugh has put his name among the elite in College Football and has his team playing at a level that hasn’t been seen in years. Perhaps the most impressive feat of all was humiliating USC 55-21 on the road, a result so shocking that many observers dubbed an error upon first glance. Stanford’s victory was by far the biggest this decade and without a doubt the biggest win this season. California meanwhile is having a respectable season that had potential to be special if not for the loss of Javhid Best, who at the time of his injury was considered the leading Heisman Trophy candidate. California is coming off a big win over 18th ranked Arizona, completing a fourth quarter comeback to win 24-16. California quarterback Kevin Reilly has thrown 15 touchdowns with only 5 interceptions and RB Shane Vereen has filled in admirably for Best, averaging 5.2 yards per carry to keep California’s running game effective. There are really only two angles to play this game at; if you believe Stanford is for real and can play with giant targets on their backs, lay the points. Stanford hasn’t been to a bowl game since 2001 and their players are competing in completely different conditions than they have ever played in. The number of teams who have had gigantic wins one week and then crashed the next are seemingly endless and I think Stanford will lay a giant egg playing as the hunted. I’ll play that angle and call the outright upset but will gladly take the points with a strong, trustworthy California team. Play: #357 California +7½ (Risking 2.02 units to win 2).

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 07:47 AM
Wunderdog Sports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air Force vs. BYU (NCAAF) - Nov 21, 2009 3:30 PM EST
Play: Point Spread: 10/-103 Air Force Pick Title: Air Force at B Y U

The Cougars looked like a BCS contender when they shocked Oklahoma 14-13 in the season opener. The shine has come off as the Sooners proved to be a much lesser team than most anticipated, disappearing from the National Title picture themselves. BYU has feasted on a lot of cupcakes since, but were humiliated by the two teams that had a chance to give them a game. They suffered blowout losses to Florida State and TCU, allowing 92 points to those two teams. Now they must face an Air Force team with a great defense (#9 in the nation in points allowed) and an improving offense. Air Force took TCU to the wire before bowing 20-17. No one has scored more than 23 points on this team all season, not even TCU. The potent Horned Frogs offense (averaging 39 points per game) were held to 20 points by the Falcons - their second lowest total of the season! So, getting 10 points in this one is big. The Falcons' offense is coming on and they have the defense that is capable of holding down BYU's offense that has shown warts against top defenses. Air Force is quietly building a very respectable program under the radar. They are 22-11 ATS overall the past three seasons. Meanwhile, BYU is 2-11 ATS since last season in conference games and they are 4-22 ATS in their last 26 games following a two-game road trip. BYU has the bigger name here, but maybe not the better team. Take the Academy plus the generous points.

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 07:47 AM
Nick Parsons 11/21/09 **CODE BLUE* GOY

TITLE: **CODE BLUE** 2009 BLOWOUT GAME OF YEAR! REASON FOR PICK: For a number of different reasons I believe Nevada is going to absolutely stomp New Mexico State as it pushes to remain perfect and to erase a big upset loss from last year:

Nevada won't "look past" New Mexico State to its game against Boise State next week because the Aggies upset the Wolf Pack 48-45 in Reno last season, giving New Mexico State its first -- and only -- road win in WAC play since joining the league in 2005.

Coach Chris Ault's comments on his teams game plan; "We better not look past it. We're not that good. We have to focus on what we're trying to do, how we're trying to get things done and take care of business." Spoken like a true motivator.

The Wolf Pack has scored at least 35 points in six of their last 7 games and has won seven straight.

Their top two rushers (RB, Vai Taua and QB, Colin Kaepernick) have both rushed for over 100 yards, and both average better than 7.8 yards per rush.
Nevada is 5-2 ATS its last seven and 4-2 ATS vs. conference opponents this season.

Over the last two weeks, the Wolf Pack has outscored its opponents 114 to 21.

On the other side of the field: New Mexico State is 2-3-1 ATS its last six overall.

The Aggies defensive line and secondary is going to be overwhelmed by Nevada's running game, just like everyone else has this season.

RB Seth Smith, nursing a shoulder injury suffered Oct. 31 at Ohio State, had just five carries last week at Hawaii and his status this week against Nevada is unclear.

Bottom line: New Mexico State's offense has not scored an offensive TD in four plus games.

The Aggies just finished preparing for and playing against pass happy Hawaii, and will now struggle having to deal with the exact opposite in the Wolf Packs run oriented offense.

With revenge on their mind from last years upset loss and wanting to come into their game vs. Boise State firing on all cylinders, look for NEVADA to rout the Aggies and move to 6-3 ATS their last nine as a favorite and for New Mexico State to fall to 2-4 ATS against conference opponents.

*10*

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 07:49 AM
D@ve M@linksy

5* Rutgers -8
4* Tennessee -17
6* Kentucky +9
4* miss st/Arkansas Under 60.5
4* Uconn/Notre Dame Under 58
6* Texas Tech +7
4* UTEP/Rice Under 68

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 08:58 AM
john ryan 25* GOY

Game: Rutgers at Syracuse Nov 21 2009 3:30PM
Prediction: Syracuse
Reason: Ai Simulator 25* graded play on Syracuse as they host Rutgers set to start at 3:30 EST. AiS shows an 89% probability that Syracuse will lose this game by 8 or fewer points. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 73-29 for 72% winners since 2004. Play against a road team after 3 or more consecutive wins against the spread in weeks 10 through 13. Here is a 2nd system that has gone 49-21 for 70% winners since 1992. Play on home dogs of 3.5 to 10 points after having lost 4 out of their last 5 games facing an opponent after having won 4 or 5 out of their last 6 games. Here is a 3rd system that has gone 63-27 ATS for 70% winners since 1999. Play against road favorites of 3.5 to 10 points in conference matchups and is a good offensive team scoring 28-34 PPG facing an average defensive team allowing 21-28 PPG. Here is a 4th system that uses the money line and exploits false favorites with an average play of +149 producing a 51-24 mark for 68% winners over the past 10 seasons. Play on a home team versus the money line after 2 consecutive games where they forced 1 or less turnovers facing an opponent after 2 consecutive games where they forced 3 or more turnovers. Rutgers is off a 31-0 pasting of South Florida where they were the beneficiary of four South Florida turnovers. Note that Rutgers is just 9-22 ATS (-15.2 Units) after a game where they forced 4 or more turnovers since 1992. In Syracuse’s last game they allowed just 34 rushing yards on 35 carries at Louisville. Syracuse is a solid 15-3 ATS (+11.7 Units) in home games after allowing 75 or less rushing yards last game since 1992. This play ranks among the top-25 strongest graded plays produced by my AiS spanning more than 16 seasons. The accompanying series of systems and angles serve only to reinforce the strength of this play. Best of Luck to all of us. Take Syracuse.

Mr. IWS
CHICAGO SPORTS CONNECTION

3:30 EST (time change)
#327 RUTGERS -8.5 @ Syracuse

4:30 EST (time change)
#406 MID TENN ST -10 vs Ark St

7:00 EST
#403 UL MONROE-3.5 @ La Lafayette

7:30 EST (time change)
#341 KENTUCKY +9.5 @ Georgia

Mr. IWS
A.REDD

50 dime
North Carolina

Mr. IWS
Trace Adams 2000* - Rutgers Scarlet Knights, 500* - Kentucky Wildcats, 500* - Kansas State Wildcats Yes, last week's 500? Pay-After play was Syracuse plus the points at Louisville, and while the Orange covered, they did lose that game, and they scored only 9-points in the process.

That makes 3 straight losses for Coach Marrone's team, and they have scored only 26-points total in those 3 setbacks.

Into town comes a rested-and-ready Rutgers team that is playing just their 2nd game this month, and their first since holding South Florida to 159 yards, and 7 first downs in a 31-0 wax-job.

Rutgers has won and covered their last 3, and they have also won and covered the last 4 series meetings against the Orangemen.

The Knights have also covered 7 in a row on the road, and with Coach Schiano wanting to use this game for recruiting purposes, don't expect any let up by the visitor in this one.

42-15 is my projected final, although I have my doubts the 'Cuse will muster that many points.

2000? - Rutgers Scarlet Knights

So Georgia stuck it to me, and to Auburn last week in Athens. I will still go against this Bulldogs team that played an unusually "clean" game last week as far as penalties, and turnovers are concerned.

Georgia has only covered 1 of their last 8 lined home games, and they do have 21 turnovers on their stat sheet this season.

Kentucky went through a bunch of early season injuries, and now they are reaping the rewards, as the 'Cats depth has been a strong suit down the stretch for UK this season, and I honestly think Kentucky has a shot at the outright here.

The Wildcats are 14-3-1 their last 18 against the spread on the road, and they have covered ALL 3 SEC road games this season as the dog.

Last year a better Georgia team was only able to win 42-38 over Kentucky, I expect around a 4-point final again tonight.

500? - Kentucky Wildcats

Big 12 North Title up for grabs in Lincoln today, and while Nebraska has the home field edge, I think this number is way too high for the Huskers to clear.

Nebraska is just 2-5 against the spread under Bo Pelini when hosting the Big 12, and Kansas State has done a nice job under Bill Snyder covering 4 of their last 6 in the underdog role.

The Cornhuskers have totaled 20-points or less in 4 of their last 5, games, so tell me if they hit that price range again, how are they going to cover this impost?

Exactly, they are NOT going to cover this impost.

Take the points and the Wildcats to keep it tight at Memorial Stadium.

500? - Kansas State Wildcats

Mr. IWS
Mike Lineback 11/21

Premium Selections

[327] 4* Rutgers -8.5 -105 | 3:30p ET

[370] 4* Texas A & M -5.5 -110 | 3:30p ET

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Stephen Nover Saturday's winner ... 75 Dime RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS - I don't see battered and demoralized Syracuse being able to compete at all with Rutgers. The Orangemen can barely dress 50 players with all the injuries they have suffered.

Rutgers cracked the Top 25 and deservedly so. The Scarlet Knights' only two losses have been to top-10 powerhouses Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.

Rutgers has won seven of its last eight games. They are off a confidence-building 31-0 blanking of South Florida, a former top-25 team. The Scarlet Knights have had a couple of extra days of rest and preparation. The schedule has laid out well for them. They will be fresh for this matchup.

That's not the case for Syracuse, which has had more players lost to injuries and suspensions than perhaps any other team.

Just in the last two weeks, the Orangemen have had six players injured severely enough that they are out for the season. Syracuse has a cluster injury problem at nearly every position. The worst, though, was star wide receiver Mike Williams quitting the team. The Orangemen have no offense without him.

Rutgers has allowed just 11.8 points per game during its last eight contests. The Scarlet Knights have forced 28 turnovers during this span. Syracuse has one of the worst turnover ratios in the country.

Rutgers has been a proven profit-maker on the road covering its last seven away matchups. Syracuse is 4-10-1 against the spread the past 15 times it has been a home 'dog.

Syracuse has no bowl possibilities and has lost eight consecutive Big East games. The motivation, talent and situation is all with Rutgers. Look for the Scarlet Knights to win this game handily.

Mr. IWS
Purelock

NCAA-F | Nov 21 '09 (7:00p)
Ul Monroe vs UL Lafayette Ul Monroe -3-110 at bodog

Mr. IWS
Bob Valentino
Saturday's 30 Dime winner ... 30 DIME: TENNESSEE (minus the points vs. Vanderbilt)

Mr. IWS
Kelso:
100 units UCF -22
100 units UL Monroe -3.2
15 units North Carolina +3.2
5 units Rutgers -8.5
4 units Kentucky +4.5
3 units Kansas State +16.5

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Chris Jordan Saturday's winners ...
400? MISSISSIPPI REBELS - Let me hit the high points ...

Mississippi has been very good at home this season, knocking off SE Louisiana 52-6, UAB 48-13, Arkansas 30-17, Northern Arizona 38-14 and most importantly, Tennessee last week, 42-17. The only setback was to Alabama, a 22-3 on Oct. 10.

And it still stings.

But this team has grown together, and as improved tremendously.

This is the final home game for this team, and I love to play good teams, in important games on Senior Night. That's exactly what this is.

And leading all seniors is Dexter McCluster, who is much more involved in the offense, as evidenced last week, when he posted school records of 282 rushing yards and 324 all-purpose yards against Tennessee. He is averaging 197 rushing yards and 262.3 all-purpose yards with five touchdowns over the last three SEC games. What do you think he is going to do for his career finale at home?

On the other side of the ball, I'm not confident about LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson getting it done against a good Mississippi defense, which ranks 14th in the nation in pass efficiency and 20th overall against the pass. Ole Miss's defense is 23rd in the nation, while its scoring defense is 12th in allowing just under 16 points per game.

LSU has won six of the last seven and seven of the last nine against the Rebels, so I'm sure Ole Miss is looking to smack this team around while it can. Last season, the Rebels held LSU to 13 points, which snapped the Tigers' school-record streak of game scoring at least 21 points at 31 straight contests. ANd I think this year's version of Ole Miss better.

Take the Rebels

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Karl Garrett
50 DIMER - KENTUCKY WILDCATS.....10 DIMER - STANFORD CARDINAL 50 DIMER - KENTUCKY WILDCATS

Georgia got a big monkey off their backs last Saturday night under the lights against Auburn, and while they may win tonight, this impost is simply too big against a dangerous Wildcats team.

Kentucky is a perfect 3-0 against the spread this season on the SEC road, and they are on an overall road lined spread run of 14-3-1 their last 18 games!

Georgia's cover last weekend was their first in their last 8 lined home games, and while the Bulldogs may have done away with their senseless penalties, and turnovers - 21 this year! - for a week, those mistakes have a way of coming back when you least expect them.

The Bulldogs were able to win 42-38 last year in Lexington, but that Georgia team was hands-down better than this year's edition, and I don't see them being so lucky this time around.

UK has their health back, and while their stars were injured, Coach Brooks was able to develop some much-needed depth on the squad.

This game is decided by a field goal, 4-points at most.

Take the 'Cats plus the number.

10 DIMER - STANFORD CARDINAL

The Tree treated me fine last week, and I will go to the well with them again in The Big Game!

Cal's last visit to Palo Alto saw Stanford win 20-13 in Jim Harbaugh's first year at the helm. That cover is part of an 11-game Stanford spread winning streak at home, and right now the Cardinal is not to be messed with.

Toby Gerhart is a beast, and QB Luck is a legitimate threat. That is a deadly combination for the Golden Bears to contend with.

Cal is on a 2-5 spread slide their last 7 on-line, and I have seen them enough this season to know a "soft" team that will cave when their will gets broken.

Look for the marauding Cardinal to break that will tonight, as Stanford's magical mystery tour continues.

Lay the wood.

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Lenny Stevens

20 kentucky
20 BYU
10 UConn
10 arkansas
10 ole miss

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 10:02 AM
SuperSportsGroup

Wisconsin v. Northwestern 3:30pm
PICK: Northwestern +7 Game (8*)

Purdue v. Indiana 3:30pm
PICK: Indiana +3 Game (7*)

Penn St v. Michigan 3:30pm
PICK: Michigan St +1.5 1H (7*)

Virginia v. Clemson 3:30pm
PICK: Virginia +21 Game (6*)

Cal v. Stanford 7:30pm
PICK: Cal +7.5 Game (7*)

Oregon v. Arizona U 8pm
PICK: UNDER 60 Game (6*)

Mr. IWS
Coach Ron Meyer-Coach's Connection 11/21

15*- UCLA over ASU

10*- Houston over Memphis

5*- Stanford over Cal

Mr. IWS
Dominic Fazzini

Kansas State +16' at NEBRASKA

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 10:13 AM
NC Totals GOY under 50.5 Northwest Wisc

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 10:24 AM
frank patron 50000 unit must win lock
frank patron
50000 unit must win lock
tennessee volunteers -17

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 10:34 AM
ATS LOCK CLUB

8 mid tenn -10
8 haw -3
2 mid tenn/haw parlay
6 s miss -8
6 rut -8.5
5 psu -3
5 s fla -11

Mr. IWS
Northcoast Totals
4'* Under Nwestern
3* Under SMU
3* Under Cal
3* Over ND
2* Under Tulsa
3* Over Purdue

Mr. IWS
ASA

All 3* - NorthWestern, K St, MO, UConn

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 10:35 AM
The Boooooj's largest play today is 50 units on UNC +3.5

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:07 AM
marc lawrence 10*
Guaranteed Pick: Marc Lawrence

Game: LSU at Mississippi Nov 21 2009 3:30PM
Prediction: LSU
Reason: Play On: LSU (Game 359) Note: The 8-2 Tigers take on the 7-3 Rebels in a key SEC battle with the winner likely landing a BCS bowl bid. Last year a three-loss LSU squad hosted Ole Miss with visions of the same, only to suffer a 31-13 loss in Death Valley. As a result the Tigers ended up in the Chick-Fil-A-Bowl, quite a drop after having defeated Ohio State two years ago in the BCS championship game. Now with the shoe on the other foot, this becomes the prefect spot for Bengal revenge. They currently occupy the No. 8 spot in the current BCS rankings and only a loss will deny them a BCS bowl berth. Best of all, LSU brings an arsenal of ammo into this game. For openers, the Tigers are 7-2 SU and 9-0 ATS as a dog off a spread loss when facing a sub .800 or opponent. Entering this season, since 2000, LSU has suffered 10 losses at home. They have been a dog twice when looking to avenge those defeats: in 2002 when they won at Florida, 36-7 taking 8.5 points, and in 2004 when the won again at Florida, 24-21 taking 3 points. On the flip side, Ole Miss head coach Houston Nutt is just 1-5 ATS in his career as a conference favorite versus an .800 or greater opponent, including 0-4 ATS when not off a spread loss. The clincher is a trio of awesome angles from our data base that all come together in this contest. The first system tells us to: Play On any Game Three or greater road dog of less than eight points off a spread loss that allows less than 14 PPG on the season that was favored by more than 13 points in its last game if they won six or more games last season and are facing an opponent that scored 38 or more points in its last game in which the opponent did not lose to the spread by 11 or more points. Teams in this role are 18-0 ATS since 1980. The second system says to: Play On any road dog of 7 or less points off a win-no-cover as a favorite of 17 or more points in its last game if they did not lose to the spread by 18 or more points versus an opponent off back-to-back wins that did not cover the spread by 20 or more points in its last game. These road dogs are 14-0-1 ATS since 1980. Finally, the third tells us to: Play Against any favorite of 24 or less points off back-to-back wins, the last off a SU and ATS conference victory in which they did not cover the spread by 20 or more points, versus an opponent that allows less than 40 PPG on the season if the favorite was a winning team last year and was a losing team each of the preceding three seasons (two or more games under .500 each year). That's because these 'Play Against pretenders are 0-16 ATS. With LSU's two losses this season coming against No. 1 ranked Florida and No. 2 ranked Alabama (by 10 and 9 points, respectively), look for the Tigers to get their revenge and eventually move on to a BCS bowl with a win here today. We recommend a 10-unit play on LSU.

Mr. IWS
Dominic Fazzini
Saturday's play 30 Dime -- UCLA (minus points vs. Arizona State)

UCLA

The Sun Devils are down to their third quarterback in sophomore Samson Szakacsy, and if it took injuries to senior Danny Sullivan and freshman Brock Osweiler for Szakacsy to get some playing time, then things can't be very good right now for ASU.

Meanwhile, freshman QB Kevin Prince has developed into a player UCLA can build its offense around for the next three years. He completed 27 of 40 passes for 314 yards and one touchdown with no interceptions last week in the Bruins' 43-7 victory at Washington State.

Yes, I know that the Cougars suck, but Prince has thrown for more than 300 yards in three of UCLA's last five games, and in one of the two that he didn't he was 13 of 17 for 212 yards. Prince also has managed to take care of the football this year, with only five interceptions in 224 pass attempts.

This is a big game for both teams, as each squad is chasing the possibility of a bowl bid, but a loss essentially wipes out the chance for either team. The Bruins are 10-3 ATS as a home favorite in their last 13 Pac-10 games, 21-9 ATS in their last 30 home games and 5-1 ATS in their last six games as a favorite.

ASU has lost its last four games, and didn't score more than 21 points in any of them. In fact, the Sun Devils haven't topped 27 points since their second game of the season.

ASU is 2-6 in its last eight games as a road underdog and 1-4 ATS in its last five road games overall. Take UCLA to cover the points today as it beats the Sun Devils by at least 10 points.

5 Dime -- Minnesota (plus points vs. IOWA)

MINNESOTA

The Hawkeyes have to be devastated right now. They lost a possible shot at the national title and then a potential Rose Bowl bid in consecutive weeks. Now Iowa is left to just try and finish its regular season on a high note, something that might be hard to muster up right now.

Part of the reason for the Hawkeyes' fall is the loss of quarterback Ricky Stanzi, who was injured in Iowa State's 17-10 loss to Northwestern on Nov. 7. Freshman James Vandenberg has filled in since then, and he has thrown two touchdowns and four interceptions in that time, including three picks in last week's 27-24 loss at Ohio State in his first start.

Vandenberg is going to start again today for Iowa, which could give the Golden Gophers a ray of hope.

Minnesota struggled last week to beat Football Championship Subdivision school South Dakota 16-13, needing a 25-yard field goal with 2:22 remaining, but it has shown an ability to put up points at times this season.

The Gophers scored 42 points against Michigan State, 35 against Northwestern and Purdue, 32 vs. Illinois and 28 against Wisconsin. The team's problem has been consistency, well, and defense, as Minnesota hasn't kept a Big Ten opponent under 20 points this season.

But Iowa's offense hasn't exactly been explosive, surpassing 30 points just twice this season, so I believe the Gophers should be able to stay close today. Conventional wisdom and past betting trends say the Hawkeyes should be the play today, but I just don't think they're going to come with a strong effort today after those two crushing losses and a freshman guiding their offense. Take Minnesota to cover the points.

Mr. IWS
Savannah Sports

Todays Selections
NCAA Football
4 (****) Air Force +10
3 (***) Iowa State +15
2 (**) Northern Illinois +1

Professional Plays
Eric Degarde
Todays Selections
NBA Basketball
2 (**) Utah Over 189.5
2 (**) Portland Over 187

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:25 AM
Ethan Law

T.tech + 6.5
N.dame -6
UAB + 13
MTSU -9.5
Ktcky + 10
AZ + 6.5

Mr. IWS
Andre Gomes

NJN -2 vs NYK

I like the Nets for today to get their first win of the season, as I expect a great team effort from them by searching to finally put their names in the winning column.

The Nets are winless this season with a 0-12 record, but that doesn't mean that they weren't competitive. In fact we should praise them, as with just 8 players in their rotation, they were able to remain competitive. I remember that in their last game, they were leading by 48-41 at the break the game against the Bucks and that they only lost in the last second in Miami against the Heat. Basically this team failed to perform in the fourth quarter because they lacked a truly go-to guy down the stretch. Unfortunately for them, their go-to guy has been Rafer Alston and he has been absolutely dismal in the team's last games. Over the last 4 games, Alston shot 1-10, 2-12, 3-9 and 7-20 from the field and naturally that you can't win with such terrible numbers from your go-to guy. The good news for the Nets is that PG Devin Harris is probable for today and he will play today. So, you can expect him to carry the ball in the final possessions for the Nets and that's a major boost for them.

The Knicks are the best team that the Nets could face to snap their losing streak. They are coming from a nice win in Indiana (which I correctly predicted), as they took advantage of the physical letdown from the Pacers and outscored them by 34-17, so they are "happy" going for this contest and I doubt that they will put the same effort on the court than the Nets. The Knicks are dead last in rebound margin with -7.73 rebounds per game and I expect the Nets with Brook Lopez to spank the Knicks down low. I know that the Nets have been terrible on the offensive end, but the Knicks are the second worst defensive team in the league allowing 109.5 ppg and 50.2 % from the field - worst mark in the league. At the same time for a run and gun team, they are only shooting 43.8% from the field, so naturally we are not dealing with a good team.

After this game the Nets will be on the road facing the always tough Western Conference teams like Denver, Portland or the Lakers and so, this is a pivotal game for them. Take the Nets in here for their first win of the season.

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on New Jersey Nets -2

Mr. IWS
NORTHCOAST

4* Rutgers
4* Southern Miss
3* SDSt
3* Tn
3* BYU
3* Mich

Totals

4'* GOY Wisc Under
3* SMU Under
3* Cal Under
3* ND Over

Small College

4* Army
3* Ohio
3* Kent

Mr. IWS
Ras..Boise st+3.5..So miss+3..Virg comm+4.5..Northeastern-1.. all one unit

Mr. IWS
Smooth44...has Underdog GOY on Syracuse (see write ups below)

HUGE CARD TODAY FOLKS – LET’S GITTER DONE!!
ALL TOP-RATED

CFB
12:00PM EST
315 OhioState
316 Michigan
TOP PLAY: MICHIGAN +12
TOP PLAY: MICHIGAN MONEYLINE +360
Coach Rodriguez was brought to UM with one thing in mind – BEAT OHIO STATE – and he has yet to do it!! Look for Rodriguez and his team to play some inspired ball knowing that a win today secures a “winning” season and a possible trip to a minor game. UM offense very balanced and will be effective today, however, it’s the defense that must make a few big plays to give their team a chance – my money says they do it!! Look for OSU to be feeling a little “too good” after their B2B wins over Penn State and Iowa which clinched the Big 10 title and trip to the Rose Bowl and for complacency to possibly set in knowing they have dominated this rivalry recently. Make no mistake about it OSU is the better team but today it is Michigan that is the more motivated team!! It is worth noting that OSU is just 1-4 ATS L5 road games versus a team with a losing home record.
PREDICTION: MICHIGAN 24 OHIO STATE 23

2:30PM EST
349 Connecticut
350 Notre Dame
TOP PLAY: UCONN +6
TOP PLAY: UCONN MONEYLINE +210
Is there a more frustrated team than UConn?? All 5 of their losses have been by 4 or fewer points and against one of the toughest schedules in the nation. UConn, at 4-5, is still fighting to become bowl eligible and a win today would be huge for them!! The Irish passing attack has been the back bone of this team all season but today they will find it difficult against a very good UConn pass defense. We all know UConn will run and they will be very effective against this Irish team that has struggled all season to stop it giving up an average of 4.6 yards per carry. Take UConn knowing they are 5-0 ATS L5 on the road while Notre Dame 1-7 ATS L8 as a fave!!
PREDICTION: UCONN 27 NOTRE DAME 23

3:30PM EST
327 Rutgers
328 Syracuse
TOP PLAY: SYRACUSE +10 -120
TOP PLAY: SYRACUSE MONEYLINE +335
***UNDERDOG GAME OF THE YEAR***
Last year Rutgers pounded the Cuse by 18 as a 14 point home fave and now this year an 8-2 RU opens as a 7.5 point road fave against the 3-7 Orange?? Seem fishy?? The public doesn’t think so BUT I DO!! Folks, despite their 8-2 mark I still maintain that RU is over-rated!! Their offense just hung 31 on South Florida which is only the 2nd time all year they scored 30 or more; the first time was against a horrible Maryland team!! The public loves to love Rutgers because in recent years they have been a covering machine but look for all of that to end today!! The Cuse is one of the best in the nation at stopping the run and RU relies heavily on the ground game to set up their passing attack. They will struggle today!! The Cuse may only be 3-7 but they have played a VERY tough schedule and have been competitive in every game!! Meanwhile, RU sits at 8-2 but worth noting that their schedule has been laughable, ranking a pathetic 113th in the nation!! So let’s not get too excited about Rutgers folks because this one has UPSET written all over it!! I went against RU last time out against USF and got waxed but it’s not happening today!! This is a bigger game for the Cuse than many of you may know for the reason that the Cuse recruits a lot out of players out of Jersey – in order to continue to attract that talent they MUST win today!! It is important to note that Rutgers is just 9-22 ATS L31 after a game where they forced 4 or more turnovers. It is also important to note that Syracuse allowed just 34 rushing yards on 35 carries against Louisville and the Orange are an incredible 15-3 ATS L18 at home games after allowing 75 or less rushing yards. Look for Rutgers to come crashing back to Earth today!! I loved the Cuse at the opening of 7.5 and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Joe Public for driving the number higher!! For more on this topic please visit www.fadingthepublic.com (http://www.fadingthepublic.com)
PREDICTION: THE CUSE 24 RUTGERS 16

353 Penn State
354 Michigan State
TOP PLAY: MICHIGANSTATE +3
TOP PLAY: MICHIGAN STATE MONEYLINE +130
Huge home revenge angle in effect today for MSU and I will not ignore it especially knowing they are still playing for a Bowl berth!! PSU is just 2-5-1 ATS L8 as a fave of 3 points or less and 1-4 ATS L5 after an ATS loss. Meanwhile, MSU is an incredible 15-2-1 ATS in their home finales L18 years!! Look for MSU to play inspired ball and get revenge for last year’s blowout loss!! The home side is 7-3 ATS L10 meetings!!
PREDICTION: MICHIGANSTATE 24 PENNSTATE 20

363 UAB
364 East Carolina
TOP PLAY: OVER 56
PREDICTION: COMBINED TOTAL OF 62-66

321 Wisconsin
322 NorthWestern
TOP PLAY: WISCONSIN -7
YES, I actually do play faves when it’s warranted!! Northwestern is always a great home play as a dog but this line is just begging you to take them in my opinion especially knowing they are coming off impressive B2B road wins over Iowa and Illinois!! On paper the NW defense appears solid including the fact that they have only given up 138 yards per game on the ground. But folks, don’t be mislead by this number!! The reality is the Cats have not seen a run offense like this all season and their run defense will be exposed big time!! Look for the Badgers to jump out early and for NW to fail in their efforts to play from behind!!
PREDICTION: WISCONSIN 38 NORTHWESTERN 17

359 LSU
360 Mississippi
TOP PLAY: LSU +5 -120
TOP PLAY: LSU MONEYLINE +175
You are going to give me points for LSU and Coach Miles knowing they are a revenge spot?? You better believe I will bite especially knowing that Ole Miss is coming off their biggest offensive output in SEC playing racking up 42 points marking the first time they put up more than 30 in a conference game and only the 2nd time they put up more than 23!! I know LSU struggled last week with La Tech but that creates our line value here when you combine it with Ole Miss’ emotional blowout win over an over-rated Tennessee squad!! Look for Ole Miss to fall flat on their faces today!! And it helps knowing that LSU is an impressive 11-5-1 ATS L17 as a road dog of 3.5 to 10 points and that the dog has covered 8 of the L9 meetings!!
PREDICTION: LSU 27 OLE MISS 17

4:30PM EST
381 SMU
382 Marshall
TOP PLAY: SMU +3
TOP PLAY: SMU MONEYLINE +140
SMU is playing for a conference championship while Marshall a bowl berth so there is a lot on the line today. However, I will back SMU as their offense is rolling right now and I don’t see that stopping today!! Marshall’s offense has been inconsistent and untimely mistakes have cost them games. Look for SMU to take advantage of mistakes and to ultimately wear down the Marshall defense resulting in a huge road win for the Mustangs.
PREDICTION: SMU 31 MARSHALL 19

7:30PM EST
357 California
358 Stanford
TOP PLAY: CALIFORNIA +7
TOP PLAY: CALIFORNIA MONEYLINE +260
We all know this is one of the oldest and biggest rivalries in college football and I will gladly side with the road team today!! Stanford is coming off huge B2B wins over Oregon and USC and when you combine this with the cardinal success at home we get tremendous line value today. However, with those wins Stanford has quickly moved to the unfamiliar role of playing hunted instead of the hunter and kids at this level typically fail in unfamiliar roles!! Stanford relies heavily on the run to set up their passing attack and that won’t be easy today against one of the stingiest run defenses in the nation!! It is worth noting that Cal is an incredible 13-5-1 ATS L19 as a road dog.
PREDICTION: CAL 31 STANFORD 27

7:45PM EST
365 KansasState
366 Nebraska
TOP PLAY: KANSASSTATE +17
TOP PLAY: KANSAS STATE MONEYLINE +560
Okay as tough as it has been for Vegas this season it is nice to know they still have a sense of humor!! Nebraska a 17 point fave?! Get real!! K-State is 6-1 ATS L7 games after giving up more than 280 passing yards. K-State also 7-3 ATS L10 as a road dog!! After B2B wins against Oklahoma and Kansas look for a classic Nebraska letdown and for them to fall flat on their faces!! I am taking the moneyline based on principal alone!!
PREDICTION: KANSASSTATE 27 NEBRASKA 20

8:00PM EST
379 Oregon
380 Arizona U
TOP PLAY: ARIZONA +6
TOP PLAY: ARIZONA MONEYLINE +200
I can give you 100 trends/angles that suggest Oregon wins and covers today!! However, we will find out exactly WHY they play the games!! Arizona is coming off a disappointing road loss to Cal but perhaps they got caught looking ahead to this game, a game that not only has huge conference championship implications but also a huge revenge game for Arizona!! Arizona has surprised many this season and is playing with a chip on their shoulders. We all know Oregon struggles on the road and I don’t see today being any different especially knowing the Ducks are just 1-4 ATS L5 as a road fave of 3.5 to 10 points!! And remember, they were just in this spot 2 weeks ago at Stanford and they got blasted!! Meanwhile, Arizona is an impressive 11-3 ATS L14 at home overall including 4-0 ATS L4 as a home dog, and interestingly enough ALL 4 games were against RANKED opponents!! Additionally, the Cats are also 6-1 ATS L7 home games when playing a team with a winning record on the road and 6-2 ATS L8 off a SU loss!! Lastly, it is worth noting the home team is an impressive 4-1 ATS L5 meetings!! Look for it to be electric in Arizona tonight and for the Cats to take a huge step towards their first Rose Bowl berth in history!!
PREDICTION: ARIZONA 27 OREGON 21

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Seabass Steam
100* Army

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Executive

450% BYU
300% Penn St
300% Ole Miss

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Dave Cokin - Pure Gold: Dave Cokin's College Game of the Year!

(355) ARIZONA STATE (+4.5, ov41.0)
(356) UCLA (-4.5, un41.0)
Saturday, Nov 21 2009, 01:00 PM PST
Take " (356) UCLA "
Great spot for the Bruins.They match up well against Arizona State, and I actually give the Bruins the edges on both sides of the ball. UCLA desperately wants to get to a bowl, and they will achieve that goal with a win here. The Bruins have positive momentum off back to back wins, while ASU is going in the other direction. UCLA is even the healthier team at this juncture. The Bruins aren't likely to blow too many teams out, but I would not be all that shocked to see it happen here. But at the very least, I fully expect UCLA to control these proceedings, and I'm very confidently backing them at a very reasonable number. It's UCLA for my 30th Annual College Football Game of the Year!

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:46 AM
nsa
5* over virgina
4* over tcu
4* stanford
3* tex tech

Mr. IWS
trophy club
arizona/5*
n.wstrn/5*
texas/20*

Mr. IWS
Tom Stryker 5* Tennesee

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:47 AM
chris jordon 400*
miss

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Wizard of Odds Guaranteed Selections
Date: Saturday, November 21, 2009
$35.00 Guaranteed: FOUR WORDS...GAME OF THE YEAR!!! That is what I have for you today! This play is so STRONG it can only be rated as my COLLEGE FOOTBALL LATE STEAM PLAY OF THE YEAR! and you can get this GUARANTEED WINNER for just $35 and you will pay only after you WIN! We are currently on a 70-23 run with all selections and we are 35-16 in College and Pro Football this year! WE ARE SMOKEN HOT!! GET THIS WINNER! 11/20/2009
COLLEGE FOOTBALL LATE STEAM PLAY OF THE YEAR
338 Missouri -14 2:00 EST

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Bob Balfe

SYRACUSE +9

Ladies and Gentlemen the entire world is on Syracuse today and let me be the first to tell you that it cannot be that easy for Rutgers backers. Why would Vegas make this line so low? Rutgers has played well in the past few weeks, but the Cuse run defense will step up to the challenge today and on turf this will be a tough matchup for Rutgers. Rutgers has played some teams that had a lot of problems in the past few weeks and today a hungry Syracuse team will give them all they can handle. Look for the young Rutgers team to struggle today. Take the points.

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:55 AM
VR-3*wisc,nebraska. 2* oregon under,georgia,louisville

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:58 AM
15* big play ron meyer
ucla

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Blazer 5* goy
florida st

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Spartan

TEXAS -27.5

I will not typically bite off this much chalk but I have been closely observing the messy situation going on in Lawrence with head coach Mark Mangino and it is a quagmire. Space does not allow me to describe the scene right now with the Kansas football program. Athletic Director Lew Perkins held a locker room meeting with the kids and Mangino was asked not to even be present. Now there obviously is always that fear that a team will rally around one another and go out and with one for the gipper, problem is half the team cannot stand the gipper in this case. I just don't like the way this thing is setting up for Kansas. It is going to be a packed house in Austin for senior night and I expect the Longhorns, who are already stalking a national title shot, will be bringing their A game. I really do not expect this game to be very competitive much into the second quarter. Colt McCoy also is well within reach of that elusive Heisman Trophy. He will likely hook up with his favorite target Jordan Shipley a couple of times minimum just to add to the occasion. A lot of points to be laying but I honestly feel the Horns will hook'em badly, probably a terminal wound to the career of Mangino, who is already on shaky pins. Take Texas.

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Lenny Del Genio

KENTUCKY +9.5

In the past, this annual late-season clash has been all UGA with the Bulldogs going 16-2 SU since '91 with Kentucky's last win taking place in '06. The Wildcats have not won in Athens since 1977! However, the gap is closing. Last year, Georgia needed an INT at their own 13 with 46 seconds left to hold on for a 42-38 win. As you should already know, this year, Mark Richt is fielding probably his worst team in his nine-year tenure. Kentucky is a game opponent, owning a 2-1 SU and 3-0 ATS mark on the SEC Road this season and looking back further, the Wildcats are 16-5 ATS when taking 7.5 to 14 points on the road since 1992. They badly outrushed Vandy last week, 308-82, and all those early season injuries HC Rich Brooks encountered have led to adding some quality depth. Their unique QB rotation makes them a difficult team to prepare for and UGA can't stop anybody (three opponents scored 40+), including part-time UK QB Cobb, who had 82 yards rushing and three touchdowns in last year's meeting. Take Kentucky.

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Score

400% Miami of Florida

Mr. IWS
Doc 6*
northwestern

Mr. IWS
the booooj

10 units on Ohio State (-12) over Michigan
10 units on Minnesota (+10.5) over Iowa
50 units on North Carolina (+3.5) over Boston College
10 units on Penn State (-3) over Michigan State
20 units on LSU (+4.5) over Ole Miss

Mr. IWS
Malinsky added
4* florida Int/Florida Under 60
4* Twolves 14
4* new mexico -10

Mr. IWS
Seabass Final

500 Kansas
300 S M iss
300Midd Tn State
200 Mich State
100 Tn, Cal, K State, Az, Nevada

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Evan Altemus

AIR FORCE +10

BYU is in a very tough spot in this game, as they have their huge in-state rivalry game against Utah next week. The Cougars also aren’t going to qualify for a BCS bowl at-large bid, so they really don’t have too much to play for in this game. Their lack of focus was evident last week against a winless New Mexico team, barely escaping with a five point win. Air Force is arguably the worst team that BYU could have drawn before the Utah game. The Falcons option offense and tough defense are going to give an unmotivated Cougars team a huge challenge. In addition, Air Force’s offense is really clicking since starting quarterback Tim Jefferson returned to the line-up. They have put up 114 points total in their last 3 games, and I expect them to have a good performance against a defense that has given up 20 or more points to teams like San Diego State, UNLV, and Colorado State. Air Force has played very well on the road this season, while BYU is 1-3 against the spread in their last 4 home games. Look for this game to be very close, and Air Force has a chance to at the outright win.

3 UNIT SELECTION AIR FORCE.

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 12:52 PM
ASA's 10-Star Midwest Game of the Year - Missouri (-15) over Iowa State

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 12:53 PM
SCORE

600% "LOCK OF THE YEAR"
Stanford -7' over Cal

400%
Oregon and Tennessee

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Trushel

20* nets

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Ferringo Basketball

1.5-Unit Play. Take #783 Rider (+17.5) over Kentucky (1 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #797 Louisiana-Monroe (+7) over Morehead State (7:30 p.m., Sat., Nov. 21)

0.5-Unit Play.Take #735 Oklahoma (-4) over VCU (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #751 Houston (+2) over Nevada (11 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #749 Southern Illinois (+8) over UNLV (10 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #739 Butler (-12.5) over Evansville (8 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #748 Oregon (+1.5) over Portland (10 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)

1.5-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #748 Oregon (+7.5) over Portland (10 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21) AND Take #739 Butler (-7.5) over Evansville (8 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #793 Siena (+9.5) over Temple (7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21) AND Take #723 Long Beach State (+10.5) over Wisconsin-Green Bay (2 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #729 TCU (+11.5) over Nebraska (4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21) AND Take #797 Louisiana-Monroe (+12) over Morehead State (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 03:44 PM
sharp 3 dime fresno st

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Tom Freese CFB 10* UNDERDOG WINNER SAT. NIGHT!

Guaranteed Pick: Tom Freese
Game: Oregon at Arizona Wildcats Nov 21 2009 8:00PM
PREDICTION: ARIZONA WILDCATS
Reason: The wheels on the bus have come off for Oregon with two straight looses to Stanford 51-42 and to Arizona St 38-12. The Ducks are 1-4 ATS their last 5 games as road favorites of 3.5 to 10 points. Arizona is 11-3 ATS their last 14 home games and they are 15-7 ATS off an ATS loss. The Wildcats are 6-1 ATS their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. The home team 4-1-1 ATS the last 6 meetings. PLAY ON ARIZONA.

Mr. IWS
11-21-2009, 04:49 PM
vegas-runner | CFB Side Sat, 11/21/09 - 7:45 PM ¶ƒ
double-dime bet 342 Georgia -9.5 (-110) Bookmaker.com vs 341 Kentucky
Analysis: ** NCAAFB 2* PERSONA¨L PLAY

vegas-runner | CFB Side Sat, 11/21/09 - 7:45 PM ¶ƒ
triple-dime bet 366 Nebraska -16.5 (-110) BetUS vs 365 Kansas St.
Analysis: *** NCAA¦FB 3* HOME FAVORITE OF THE WEEK ***

vegas-runner | CFB Total Sat, 11/21/09 - 8:00 PM ¶ƒ
double-dime bet 379 Oregon / 380 Arizona Under 57.5 Bodog
Analysis: ** NCAAFB 2* TOP TOTAL PLAY OF THE DAY **