PDA

View Full Version : 11-23-09

Mr. IWS
11-23-2009, 08:44 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
11-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Good ol Root, 1-6 yesterday.

Mr. IWS
11-23-2009, 01:52 PM
BRANDON LANG
Monday's Selection ...
NOTE:

If you thought my one month run would come to an end, think again! Sure, during this run we will stall from time to time.

Like a great stock in a bull market, it has pullbacks to reenergize for the next leg up, which is higher "highs".

In other words, would you rather have a straight 10% cycle ,or a cycle with some resistance that gets you back 20%?

I think you get the point.

The trend is up and up as evidenced by the 12-1-2 NFL run the last 3 weeks paid and comp plays, #1 mark in entire world.

We will have pullbacks, it reenergizes us for the next big up cycle. That's exactly what is going on with me, Brandon Lang right now.

It's called a BULL CYCLE!!!

When will the bull cycle end in football? When the final whistle is blown with my 18th straight Super Bowl winner.

So I highly recommend you jump in this cycle now.

I am simply not going to lose. In plain words, I take two steps forward and one step back: all the while accumulating profits.

How strong was the Colts play? That's the worst they have played in over a year and a half and they STILL WON!!

12-1-2 NFL run the last 3 weeks with paid and comp plays.

Let's make it 13-1-2 with this winner tonight. Enough said.

10 DIME - TENNESSEE TITANS - Going to ride the hot hand of Vince Young and the Titans.

After their 59-0 loss at New England, they went into their bye week and guess what? They got healthy in their secondary.

They signed Rod Hood, who was let go by the Eagles, while Cortland Finnegan, and Vincent Fuller both returned.

You think it's an accident they have won 3 in a row grabbing 7 INT's right along with it?

Folks, they got healthy defensivley.

Now let's analyze their first meeting in Tennessee starting with the statistics.

In their 34-31 win in week two, first downs were even at 19 with the Texans putting up 420 yards to the Titans 449.

The difference in the game was 2 huge turnovers by the Titans, one fumble and one INT and the BIG PLAY.

Leading 21-7 in the 2nd quarter, a coverage breakdown allowed Andre Johnson to get behind the secondary for a 72 yard touchdown pass.

Next possession Collins is picked at his own 42 setting up the Texans with a short field and just like that 21-21.

From that point forward with momentum lost, it was game on.

The game was competitive in week two and I really feel it will be competitive here in week 11.

I like what I have seen from this Titans team the last 3 weeks and I don't see nothing from them that leads me to believe they are going to get blown out.

They are the healthiest they have been since the beginning of the year and catching more than a field goal is value I can't pass up.

I'm not a fan of Gary Kubiak. Never have been, but I am a fan of Jeff Fisher, who is still a great underdog coach.

Titans are 9-1 their last 10 ATS when getting catching a nice number between 3 1/2 to 10.

I also like what I have seen from Vince Young, who is 4-0 SU and ATS versus the Texans in his career.

Another great homecoming tonight for Young, who was born and raised in Houston and I will ride that streak and the 3 game win streak SU and ATS of this Titans team as well.

FREE SELECTION - MILWAUKEE BUCKS

Mr. IWS
11-23-2009, 03:49 PM
BEN BURNS 11/23

Ben Burns' 7* AFTERNOON ANNIHILATOR

VANDERBILT COMMODORES (-3.5) over Cincinnati Bearcats

Reason: I'm laying the points with VANDERBILT. The Bearcats and Commodores tip-off the opening round of the Maui Invitational. While I respect Cincinnati, I feel that Vanderbilt will have the advantage. Both teams come in at 2-0. However, the Commodores 2-0 record is much more impressive. While Cincinnati has defeated a pair of weak opponents (Praire View and Toledo) Vanderbilt comes off a victory at St. Mary's. Considering that the Gaels have been practically unbeatable at home in recent years, that win was fairly significant. I also like that the game was so close at the end. Not only did it help to keep this line a little lower than it would have if Cincinnati had won by double-digits, but it also gave the Commodores some close game experience, on the road, vs. a quality opponent. I expect that to serve them well in tournament play. The Bearcats haven't played a quality opponent yet and they haven't played outside of Cincinnati. They also really struggled with lowly Praire View. While I do feel they'll be a solid team this season, I feel this early season matchup will be a tough one. The Bearcats have also struggled in November in recent years. They're 2-5 ATS their last seven November lined games and 12-22 ATS their last 34. Conversely, the Commodores are 8-4 ATS (13-1 SU) in November the last few seasons and 29-18 ATS (54-9 SU!) their last 63. The Commodores are 5-1 SU/ATS the last six times that they were neutral court favorites in the -3.5 to -6 range. I expect them to improve on those numbers here. *7 Annihilator

wayneschultz
11-23-2009, 04:33 PM
anybody seen roots card for tonight. he has mill football and a bill basketball. he'll bounce back today. he always does!

Mr. IWS
11-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Burns NBA

Over Spurs/Bucks

Mr. IWS
11-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Big AL---Under Texans

Mr. IWS
Root----Reg Hous

Mr. IWS