PDA

View Full Version : December fights I am definately wagering

MMA_scientist
12-01-2009, 05:42 PM
If the line permits of course.

Strikeforce Dec. 19:

Lindland/Jacre should be solid.

I think the line will be close, but Jacare is going to murder.

Hopefully the books will offer this fight

Dec. 12 UFC 107

Linhares/Palhares

Palhares is a beast. He is coming off injury so hopefully the line won't be too out of control.

I hava already made my play on Florian @-190

Dec. 5 TUF finale

The only fight I like is Edgar/Veach. This one is dependent on Edgar not being more than -200.

I am going to win all 4 of these bets, only the Edgar fight should be steep. I think I can get a good price on Palhares and Jacare (my bjj bias is showing through).

Mr. IWS
12-01-2009, 05:49 PM
GL on the plays man.

Now that I see what your on, Ill look more closely at these.

zY|
12-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Paul Harris vs Lynn Harris cracks me up.

Mr. IWS
12-02-2009, 09:07 AM
That Jacarae/Lindlind fight is almost a carbon copy of the Maia/Sonnen fight IMO.

MMA_scientist
12-02-2009, 01:26 PM
That Jacarae/Lindlind fight is almost a carbon copy of the Maia/Sonnen fight IMO.

But even worse. This fight has opportunity written all over it. I hope that the line opens close, which I think it will.

With Maia, we didn't know his takedown ability when he fought Sonnen. I follow sport grappling pretty closely. Jacare is one the best takedown guys in sport bjj. He is so explosive. There is no way Lindland will be able to control him on the ground. Also, Jacare can strike a little bit, at least as well as Lindland. Sonnen is on teh way up, while Lindland is on the way down, IMO.

Jacare has a more top centric game than Maia too.

Interesting side note, I have rolled with Maia. He is gorilla strong, despite his appearance (which is also deceptive, because he is much bigger than I thought he would be).