PDA

View Full Version : 12-7-09

Mr. IWS
12-07-2009, 08:52 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
12-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Brandon Lang Monday selections......

25 DIME - BALTIMORE RAVENS - (If line is 3 you buy the 12 and get 3 1/2) - I am going to war with the Ravens tonight.

When the Green Bay Packers have been asked to step up and play against the best of the best in the NFL, they have failed miserably.

In their 4 games versus winning teams this year they lost to the Bengals, the Vikings twice and beat the Cowboys, who after their latest implosion at New York, you can throw that win out the window.

The bottom line is the Packers haven't beaten anybody, and I am talking about all year long.

This is a Ravens team playing for their life. Playing for their season and getting more than a field goal in what I feel will be at worst a field goal game is the only way to go in this game.

You get to this point in the season and strength of your schedule means a ton and the Ravens have clearly played a much tougher schedule and that my friends will be the difference.

The Packers have one major problem and it's a problem they have had all year long and it's sacks allowed, 44 and counting which leads the NFL.

Now against a blitzing team like the Ravens against a QB who holds the ball two long it all adds up to a recipe for disaster.

I backed the Packers against the Vikings and lost on Monday night. I backed the Packers at home at Lambeau against the Vikings and lost. They have failed miserably against quality opponents this year.

Anytime you can get this Ravens team +3 or better, you have to take it because it hasn't happened often, and when it does they normally get the money.

They were +3 at Minnesota this year and lost by 2 in a game they should have won but their old kicker couldn't convert from inside 40 yards for the win.

The bottom line is if you look at the Ravens 5 losses this year, you will see just what quality football they have played.

Lost by 6 at New England, 3 at home to Cincinnati, 2 at Minnesota, 10 at Cincinnati and 2 at home to Indy.

This is a very hard football team to blow out let alone cover against and asking the Packers to cover a 3 1/2 number based on their easy schedule not only the last few weeks but for the year is asking too much.

I will go to war with the better team, from the stronger conference, catching more than a field goal, playing for their season.

FREE SELECTION - SETON HALL (see daily video for analysis)

Mr. IWS
12-07-2009, 02:53 PM
BEN BURNS
10*
Over Pack/Ravens

Mr. IWS
12-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Spreitzer Monday Night Game of the Year:

Packers

wayneschultz
12-07-2009, 07:12 PM
seen root's pick?