PDA

View Full Version : 12-14-09

Mr. IWS
12-14-2009, 11:18 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
12-14-2009, 11:42 AM
DR BOB

Arizona (-3.5) 23 SAN FRANCISCO 22

Mr. IWS
12-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Brandon Lang

NOTE:
Really felt good about a 4-0 sweep yesterday, but the Bengals just couldn't hang.

Indy did exactly what I thought they would. Jets did exactly as I thought they would. Eagles did exactly what I thought they would.

Unfortunately, the Bengals didn't but I won't complain about 3-1 NFL Sundays ever. In fact, I will gladly take 3-1 NFL Sundays for the rest of my career.

With the winning day yesterday I've quietly won 5 of the last 7 Sundays as I continue to finish this NFL season strong on Sundays.

Now it's time to build off another winning Sunday with my 5th Monday night winner in the last 7 weeks as well.

10 DIME - SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS - Simply put, getting 3 1/2 to 4 points in what I feel is a field goal game is the way to go in this game tonight.

Arizona looked fantastic manhandling the Vikings last Sunday night, and now face their division rival by the bay in what has been a very competitive series as of late.

Niners went down to Arizona week one and figured out a way to get the 20-16 win in a game they were dominated in but on the flip side of that the Cardinals were without Boldin or Breaston.

Now at full strength with exception of running back Hightower a big banged up, Arizona looks to continue their late season momentum against a team they are very familiar with.

What makes the underdog tonight very appealing to me is the fact they threw the ball at Seattle 21 of their first 25 plays last week which tells me San Francisco is very comfortable having Smith throw to Davis and Crabtree.

The Niners have been great at home all year long with exception of the Falcons and the Titans, the latter of the two slipping away late in the 4th quarter.

Fact of the matter is the underdog in Arizona Cardinal games this year has gone 9-3 ATS, and that tells me not only do they play down to their competition when favored, they don't put teams away when laying points as well.

I just don't see this home dog not showing up on Monday night and giving the Cardinals all they can handle and if you are going to attack this Cardinals defense, it has to be thru the air because their run defense is just too good.

As always I see these two playing a close game and I see it coming down to a field goal game and with that being the case, value is taking the points.

FREE SELECTION - GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS

Mr. IWS
12-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Guaranteed Pick: Ben Burns

Game: New Orleans Hornets at Dallas Mavericks Dec 14 2009 8:35PM
Prediction: under
Reason: I'm playing on New Orleans and Dallas to finish UNDER the total. These teams played a very high-scoring game (114-107 Hornets) against each other a little over a month ago. while that game would have still finished above the total of 189.5, it should be noted that only 194 points were scored in regulation - the other 27 came in overtime. Tonight's o/u line is several points higher and I believe that provides us with excellent value on the 'under.' Even with the earlier meeting finishing above the total, the UNDER remains a profitable 5-2-1 (or 5-3) the last eight times that these teams faced each other. The 'under' has been particularly profitable when they've faced each other here at Dallas. In fact, 10 of the last 12 series meetings here at Dallas have fallen below the number. The Mavericks have seen the UNDER go 4-2 the last six times that they were attempting to avenge an earlier loss. Despite each of their last two games slipping above the number, they've also seen the UNDER go 23-13 the last 36 games in December. The Hornets admittedly played poorly on defense last time out, allowing 113 points at New York. However, they'd seen each of their previous three games finish below the number. All three games stayed below the 194 point mark. Note that they've seen the UNDER go 5-3 when coming off a game in which they allowed 195 or more points. Chris Paul's comments indicate that the team wasn't happy with their defensive effort last time out. He was quoted as saying: "Our defense was unbelievable. We've got to change that. We've had a few games where our defense was good. Friday it was horrible." Even with that result, the Hornets have still seen the UNDER go 21-11 their last 32 December games. While they may not be able to beat the Mavs on their home floor, I expect Paul and co. to bounce back with a much better defensive effort here, leading to the final combined score staying below the total. *9 Blue Chip

Mr. IWS
12-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Ben Burns' Monday Night MAIN EVENT! (SF/Arizona)
While its been another MASSIVE MONTH, (and year!) after a PERFECT SWEEP on Saturday, not much went right for Ben Burns yesterday. Today, he bounces back BIGTIME with his latest Monday Night "Main Event." If you enjoyed cashing with Arizona over Minnesota last week, you won't want to miss Ben's BIG TICKET for tonight. Get on it

San Fran 49ers

Mr. IWS
12-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Root

4*/ Mill SF

Mr. IWS
12-14-2009, 04:56 PM
David Banks

MONDAY DECEMBER 14 - 2009

NFL
8:30 SF 49ers + 3.5 pts Parlay & Tease
8:30 SF 49ers / AZ Cards OVER 45