PDA

View Full Version : 12-21-09

Mr. IWS
12-21-2009, 08:48 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
12-21-2009, 11:48 AM
BRANDON LANG

30 DIME - NEW YORK GIANTS - (if 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2, and lay 3. Never get beat by the hook) - Don't trust Jason Campbell on the big stage.

As good as the Redskins have been, as good as they have played, I have sat back and watched this guy give games away.

I am aware of how good Washington has been playing, covering 5 in a row and against the likes of the Broncos, Cowboys, Eagles, Saints and Raiders.

If you look closer at those 5 games they could have very easily won all 5 of those SU but fact of the matter is they didn't.

Campbell has looked really good lately, but I have trusted him way too many times in exact situations like this only to have him implode.

As for the Giants, they came off the big win over Dallas to a loss at home to Philly, a game they came back from 14-0 down to take a 31-30 lead only to lose 45-38.

They got the big plays to beat Dallas, but gave up the big play to lose to Philly. What favors New York here is the fact the Redskins are not a big play offense.

Also, when it comes to the NFC East you have always had a weird dynamic involving Dallas, Philly, Giants and Redskins.

Washington plays the Eagles and Cowboys tough, but struggle against the Giants. While the Giants always battle hard versus Philly and Dallas, but have their way with Washington.

No matter how badly this Giants team has been lately the numbers strongly support New York being the play here.

They've won 6 of their last 7 games versus the Redskins going 5-1-1 ATS.

Not only has the Giants won 3 in a row SU at Fed Ex Field, but has covered 5 of their last 7 trips here.

Lastly, the road team is 4-1-1 ATS last 6 in this series and the favorite is 7-2-1 ATS last 10.

I will ride the Giants to continue their dominance over this Redskins team.

15 DIME - PHOENIX SUNS - Revenge will be sweet tonight for the Suns.

In the first meeting you can thank the NBA schedule maker for serving up the Suns on a silver platter for the Cavs to just blow them out, which they did 107-90 jumping out to a 58-39 halftime lead.

Starting on November 3rd, the Suns played 12 of their 16 games on the road including 2 East coast road trips, and guess who the last team on the tough run was, yup Cleveland.

From the 3rd through the 9th the Suns played at Miami, Orlando, Boston, Washington and Philly. That is 5 games in 7 nights on the road.

They returned back to the land of the Sun for a home game against the Hornets only to go to Los Angeles to take on the Lakers on back-to-back nights.

They got Toronto at home before 2 more on the road at Houston and New Orleans before back home for a pair with Detroit and Memphis.

Next thing you know back to the East coast for 4 more games at Minnesota, Toronto, New York and Cleveland.

So if it wasn't hard enough rolling into Cleveland playing on back-to-back nights having battled the Knicks the night before, it was also the 4th game in 6 nights.

And as I pointed out, their 12th road game in 16 games played over 32 days.

I don't care who you are, a schedule like that and jet lag would lead to any blowout.

Now back home well rested playing only their 4th game in the last 9 days and catching the Cavs on back to back nights having played in Dallas last night, I will jump all over this Suns team at home in this spot here.

With the line being so low and the Suns a perfect 10-0 at home this year covering 7 of those.

A win is most likely going to be a cover and I will gladly jump on Phoenix in a great revenge spot here and a perfect back-to-back spot to get the win over this Cavs bunch.

The only team to roll into Phoenix on the 2nd of back to back games was the Pistons and the up tempo Suns destroyed them 117-91.

I can't see a destruction like that but I do see the Suns taking care of business and getting the win.

FREE SELECTION - CAL SANTA BARBARA GAUCHOS

Mr. IWS
12-21-2009, 04:28 PM
BIG AL's 84.2% ATS MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL WINNER!
Al McMordie suffered a poor day on Sunday, as he was 0-4, including tough losses on the Steelers and Titans. But the best handicappers always bounce back, and Big Al has the winner tonight in the Monday Night Football matchup between the Giants and Redskins. It's backed by an 84% ATS System, so pick up the winning information right now.

Washington Redskins

Mr. IWS
12-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Wayne Root

Vegas Legend - UC Irvine

Millionaire - Redskins