PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, why are toys so fuckin hard to open?

Mr. IWS
12-25-2009, 12:44 PM
I know Mike probably has carpel tunnel syndrome at this point. But WTF, it seems every year, this shit is getting harder to open. It cant be old age, Im only 32.

My 14 year old cant even open some of this shit in the clamshell packaging.

Anyway............

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Luke
12-25-2009, 12:53 PM
::lmao::

Clam shell packing and then you have the ones that are tied in with 20 wires through the back of the cardboard.

They have to be packed well for their long trip over from China

Mr. IWS
12-25-2009, 01:04 PM

Clam shell packing and then you have the ones that are tied in with 20 wires through the back of the cardboard.

These fuckin dipshits had stuff screwed to the bottom of this doll bed for my daughter. I couldnt believe that.

off topic, that move A Christmas Story, never gets old.

Luke
12-25-2009, 01:26 PM

These fuckin dipshits had stuff screwed to the bottom of this doll bed for my daughter. I couldnt believe that.

You know what ?I think I'm the only person who has never seen it .I really need to watch it sometime.Maybe I'll DVR it today

Luke
12-25-2009, 01:26 PM

You know what ?I think I'm the only person who has never seen it .I really need to watch it sometime.Maybe I'll DVR it today

Mr. IWS
12-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Its on 24hours straight on TBS

Luke
12-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Its on 24hours straight on TBS

DVR'ing now

Always wanted to see it but never got around to it.

Are you going to watch all 24 hours of it?

RedHottG2
12-25-2009, 04:09 PM
I was just thinking that early this morning when I was pulling all the toys out of the boxes. DAMN I wonder if they really even want kids to play with this stuff lol. Oh yea, and watched A Christmas story last night and watching it right now.

Mr. IWS
12-25-2009, 04:15 PM
I watched this movie probably 5 times today.

HUSKERPOWER
12-25-2009, 06:28 PM
my dad watches it over and over says he remembers the heater and everything, it was like that when he was growing up so in turn i watch the movie a few times every christmas its a classic

but ya i hear ya toys can be a bitch to open with all those ties on the bottom and my son got gi joe stuf he got theheadquarters there is probably 200 or more stickers and they are frickin small what a pain, my kid says dad dont worry about it i dont have to put them all on but then i feel bad so ill be putting stickers on again later tonite

GoBlue
12-26-2009, 08:54 AM

You aren't the only one Luke! I have never seen the entire moving from start to finish. Only bits and pieces.

As to topic of the thread! I had a few kids to help open dolls, Wowwee animals, etc. All have that damn wiring too. Takes more time to open then it does to wrap. Plus you have the kids waiting to play with the stuff! ::headbanger::

666les
12-28-2009, 04:06 PM
i think shopliftters have something to do with toy packaging and to refence the movie be careful or you'll put your eye out.GL