PDA

View Full Version : Mike leach suspended for bowl game

Luke
12-28-2009, 05:00 PM
ESPN just reported it .Something to do with the way he treated a injured player and the parents complaining about it.

Leach has always been strange imo

Mr. IWS
12-28-2009, 05:54 PM
When you see shit like this, its usually the beginning of the end.

Luke
12-28-2009, 06:47 PM
LOL it was Craig James son

Mr. IWS
12-28-2009, 06:51 PM
LOL it was Craig James son

Oh shit! What happened?

Luke
12-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Said Leach locked him in a electrical closet for 3 hours

Mr. IWS
12-28-2009, 07:25 PM
LOL, I thought you were fuckin with me.

I looked it up...LOL

If that was my kid, I would punch Leach in his fuckin face over that.

Luke
12-28-2009, 07:31 PM
LOL, I thought you were fuckin with me.

I looked it up...LOL

If that was my kid, I would punch Leach in his fuckin face over that.

::lmao::

I knew you would think I was fcking with you lol

Luke
12-28-2009, 07:35 PM
How can you lock a kid in the electrical closet lol?

YoungTRK484
12-28-2009, 07:37 PM
I thought you were joking too, but that story on ESPN is hilarious. But what is with these coaches?? First Leavitt @ South Florida and Mangino at Kansas, now Leach. Common sense guys, seriously.

Mr. IWS
12-28-2009, 07:38 PM
I heard Lou Holtz say, when he has a headache, he goes into a dark room. I didnt know what the fuck he was talking about.

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Looks like he is gonna get canned.

Ashame, but he will get another job pretty quick.

Luke
12-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Leach fired

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Texas Tech has fired football coach Mike Leach.

The school handed a termination letter to Leach's attorney, Ted Liggett, on Wednesday just before the two sides were to appear in a Lubbock, Texas, courtroom for a hearing on the coach's suspension.

Liggett says the letter says Leach is "terminated with cause effective immediately."

Leach was suspended by the university on Monday while the school investigated allegations that he mistreated an injured player.

Receiver Adam James alleges Leach twice confined him to small, dark spaces during practice after the player was diagnosed with a concussion. James is the son of ESPN college football analyst Craig James.

Texas Tech plays Michigan State on Saturday in the Valero Alamo Bowl in San Antonio.

Leach led the Red Raiders to the best season in program history last year, going 11-2, but he and the university were at odds for months over negotiations for a contract extension. In February, Leach and the school agreed to a five-year, $12.7 million deal that would have kept him in Lubbock through 2013.

And he was due a 800k bonus tomorrow ::lmao::