PDA

View Full Version : 12-29-09

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 09:22 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Brandon Lang

Tuesday's Selections ...
100 DIME - MIAMI-FLORIDA HURRICANES - (if line is 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 3. You never get beat by the hook when dealing with the 3, 7, 10, 14 or 17 number.) - The 'U" is back.

They come into this game 9-3 with their 3 losses being to Virginia Tech on the road in a downpour, at North Carolina, and at home to Clemson.

Throw out the V-Tech game, as Miami was in the wrong place at the wrong time playing in a hurricane, no pun intended.

Jacory Harris played perhaps the worst game of his career versus the Tarheels throwing 4 INT's, two or which were returned for toucdowns.

As for the Clemson game, they put up close to 450 yards total offense but again couldn't overcome 4 turnovers in a heartbreaking 40-37 loss.

Oh, and they held all world running back C.J. Spiller to less than 70 yards rushing.

This might be the best 9-3 football team in the entire country.

As for Wisconsin, they just can't match the overall speed of what they are going to see tonight.

In their two games versus top 15 opponents this year they were outscored 51-23 losing to Ohio State 31-13 and Iowa 20-10.

I won't even waste my breath talking about their loss at Northwestern, or their near loss at home to Northern Illinois, or Fresno State.

There is a reason the Badgers have been outscored in their last 2 bowl games by a combined score of 63-30 and that reason is pretty damn simple.

SPEED KILLS. Enough said.

This line should be 10, and even then I would lay it as I just see the Canes shutting down the Badger run game and turning loose their secondary to pick some passes.

Enjoy the double digit winner as the Canes deliver big for me tonight.

100 dime winner - Miami-Florida

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Burns' Afternoon ANNIHILATOR! (3-0 L3, 16-5 L21!)
WOW! With yesteday's BLOWOUT WINNER on Georgia, Ben Burns is now a SIZZLING 16-5 his L21 CFB bets. That includes a PERFECT 3-0 record his L3. Of course, Ben has been ROLLING a lot longer than that. His decade-long stats are truly AMAZING & he's an OUTSTANDING 83-60 (better than 58%!) over the past year. Join him this AFTERNOON!

Temple Owls

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Wayne Root:

3* Wisky +3.5
4* Temple +4.5
4* LouiSIAna Tech +7 (cbb)

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Private Players of Pittsburgh

4% miami
5% ucla

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 05:38 PM
LARRY NESS

REASON FOR PICK: My 9* Perfect Storm play is on Miami at 8:00 ET. Both these storied programs are worthy of respect. Both teams finished 9-3. The matchup favors the Hurricanes though. The Badgers can run the ball with the best of them. For the season, they averaged a very respectable 206.7 ypg on the ground. They're also great at stopping the run. That's been a successful formula against most teams. The problem is that Miami is also exceptional at stopping opposing teams from running. For the season, the Hurricanes are allowing only 118.3 ypg and eight touchdowns on the ground. The Hurricanes defense really came on down the stretch, holding three of their final four opponents to less than 20 points. On the other side of the ball, the Hurricanes have the quarterback and receivers to exploit a suspect Wisconsin secondary. Wisconsin allowed 20 touchdowns and 219.9 ypg through the air. Led by emerging star Jacory Harris, the Hurricanes averaged more than 400 yards per game including 268 through the air. They gained 8.3 yards per pass attempt with Harris tossing for 23 touchdowns and 3,164 yards. Throw in the fact that this one is being played in the state of Florida (Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium at Orlando) and this one has all the makings of a "Perfect Storm." *9

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Big Al -

Fball 3*Temple and 3*Wisconsin

Mr. IWS
12-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Wayne Root Confirmed

Vegas Legend - Wisconsin

Millionaires - Temple, Louisiana Tech