PDA

View Full Version : What would you do with $5-$6 gift cards ?

RedHottG2
12-30-2009, 01:58 PM
I have a bunch of State Farm gift cards that start out loaded with $25 and when you use them eventually there is like 5-6 dollars or so left (sometimes like $3). I have like twenty just sitting around and was thinking how I could use the extra change left on them. This is what I've come up with so far..

Jack In The Box or others dollar menu items

24 ounce tall boy beers

WHat else could I use these for ?

Mr. IWS
12-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Are they like visa gift cards?

If so, I would just deposit all of them into a paypal account.

RedHottG2
12-30-2009, 02:10 PM

Naw there not like that, but I did get an idea. I wonder if I could use them all at one time towards a purchase of one item. Say use like 10 or so on a shirt and pay the difference. hmm...

I'll have to try that ::moneybag::

12-31-2009, 01:18 AM

Naw there not like that, but I did get an idea. I wonder if I could use them all at one time towards a purchase of one item. Say use like 10 or so on a shirt and pay the difference. hmm...

The person at the counter will absolutely love to ring up all those cards, she might kill you dude.

Luke
12-31-2009, 01:54 AM

I have lots of them too. You can use them all on one item. Say you buy something for 25 bucks and want to use four of them with 4 dollars just tell the cashier what amount to type in for each one

Mr. IWS
12-31-2009, 09:16 AM
The person at the counter will absolutely love to ring up all those cards, she might kill you dude.

That reminds me of a time about 4 or 5 years ago, i bought an air conditioner with 25 - $10 best buy gift cards.

Max 2
12-31-2009, 02:01 PM
WHAT ABOUT USING THEM TO FILL UP YOUR CAR WITH GAS

THEN YOU CAN USE ALL OF THEM AT ONE TIME AND YOU JUST DO IT YOURSELF SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOTHER ANY DISGRUNTLED SALESPEOPLE

RedHottG2
12-31-2009, 03:24 PM
WHAT ABOUT USING THEM TO FILL UP YOUR CAR WITH GAS

THEN YOU CAN USE ALL OF THEM AT ONE TIME AND YOU JUST DO IT YOURSELF SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOTHER ANY DISGRUNTLED SALESPEOPLE
HAHA yea I never thought about that. Turns out I do have some options know with the great feedback. Zak, I just looked at them and they are Visa cards so paypal would work. Don't know what I'm going to do yet but I appreciate all the comments. ::thanx::