PDA

View Full Version : If Coly Mccoy doesnt get hurt

Luke
01-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Texas wins that game easily

BAMA is not the best team in the country this year.

Texas is no ifs ands or buts about it ,

Texas is without a doubt. ::handshake::

Pretty classless by Saban running up the score in the end so the final score doesnt look like they almost got beat by a true freshman backup

Max 2
01-08-2010, 01:25 AM
IF HE DIDN'T GET HURT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN UP 14 - 0 EASILY IN FIRST QUARTER

ALABAMA HAD NO OFFENSE

FRESHMAN BACKUP QB CAME WITHIN 3 POINTS .. ALABAMA HALF ASLEEP

SHITTY WAY TO LOSE A GAME ESPECIALLY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Luke
01-08-2010, 01:30 AM
IF HE DIDN'T GET HURT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN UP 14 - 0 EASILY IN FIRST QUARTER

ALABAMA HAD NO OFFENSE

FRESHMAN BACKUP QB CAME WITHIN 3 POINTS .. ALABAMA HALF ASLEEP

SHITTY WAY TO LOSE A GAME ESPECIALLY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Really shitty

Mr. IWS
01-08-2010, 08:33 AM
The only silver lining for Texas in that game, was that that Freshman will never be in a situation as bad as he was in last night, and I thought the kid came back pretty good in the second half and played as well as you can for being a true freshman.

Luke
01-08-2010, 01:48 PM
The only silver lining for Texas in that game, was that that Freshman will never be in a situation as bad as he was in last night, and I thought the kid came back pretty good in the second half and played as well as you can for being a true freshman.

Yeah ,that id will be good someday

zY|
01-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Roll Tide, fools.

You can't claim they would've won for sure. It would've been a completely different game.

Mr. IWS
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Who let zY out of the MMA section? ::shake::

zY|
01-08-2010, 03:33 PM
LOL

A little birdy told me someone was hating on an SEC team and my southernness couldn't allow it.

GoBlue
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Not possible to say this or that team would have won guys. Come on, if we all knew that we'd all be filthy rich! injuries happen and yes this was a huge one. It would for sure have been a different game from both teams too.

Lots of championship games have what if's! What if Warner never threw that int to Harrison last year at the end of the half and the Cardinals went in and scored? I could go on.

Mr. IWS
01-08-2010, 03:59 PM
I dont really care who won. If McCoy didnt get hurt, I think I would have covered...LOL

GoBlue
01-08-2010, 04:19 PM
I dont really care who won. If McCoy didnt get hurt, I think I would have covered...LOL

Which is what really counts!! ::thumbup::

Luke
01-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Who let zY out of the MMA section? ::shake::

yeah ZY get back to your cage ::lmao::

Luke
01-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Not possible to say this or that team would have won guys. Come on, if we all knew that we'd all be filthy rich! injuries happen and yes this was a huge one. It would for sure have been a different game from both teams too.

Lots of championship games have what if's! What if Warner never threw that int to Harrison last year at the end of the half and the Cardinals went in and scored? I could go on.

What if Big Ben got hurt in the first 5 minutes of the superbowl ?Would they have still won ?Nope

What if Michael Jordon suffered a career ending injury in the first 5 minutes of the Lakers-Bulls series in 1991 would the Bulls have won 6 titles? Nope

Its damn near impossible to win a game without your best player who is 75% of your offense.

Texas had more yards than Bama with their back up in. They were also only down 3 with 3 minutes to go and had the ball how can you honestly say with a straight face Texas wouldnt have won the game with Mccoy in.I didnt even bet the game so I am as unbias as they come on this one

Texas got the short end of the stick and Bama got a gift

GoBlue
01-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Good points Luke. Bama also ran all over Texas. And the fumble cost them.Texas had an injury to the key player of the game. Not the key player to Texas, but of the entire game. I concede that without a doubt. But it is a part of the game. At the same time I have no problem thinking Alabama could have still won. It is impossible to say. The whole game changed. How many games have we bet and lost when the team we backed looked as good as Texas did and then shit a brick the second half over the years?? A lot! Why do you think we lose money? We get back doored. We get bad calls, etc. Do I think Texas would have won? If they kept playing the way they did? Probably. But who knows. It is why they play the game.

Luke
01-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Good points Luke. Bama also ran all over Texas. And the fumble cost them.Texas had an injury to the key player of the game. Not the key player to Texas, but of the entire game. I concede that without a doubt. But it is a part of the game. At the same time I have no problem thinking Alabama could have still won. It is impossible to say. The whole game changed. How many games have we bet and lost when the team we backed looked as good as Texas did and then shit a brick the second half over the years?? A lot! Why do you think we lose money? We get back doored. We get bad calls, etc. Do I think Texas would have won? If they kept playing the way they did? Probably. But who knows. It is why they play the game.

Bama could have wore them down in the second half in they had been trying .

You're right whos knows what could have happened?

I know one thing,I should have bet Bama because they are the ones that covered

zY|
01-08-2010, 09:03 PM
So do we not give Bama credit for busting McCoy up in the first place?

Mr. IWS
01-08-2010, 09:09 PM

good point.

Luke
01-08-2010, 10:04 PM

not really ,it wasnt a hard hit imo just a unlucky one

666les
01-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Classless of saban to run up the score ? wtf he layed down the whole 3rd quarter and ingram was cramped the 2nd half .Was colt going to stop tide running backs/ol blowing texas off?Was he going to lead a masterful offense like he did in the Oklahoma game or stunning clock work like the big 12 championship game vs Neb. that they lost? If wishes were fishes we all eat like kings, I have just as much conjecture to say that colt would have spit the bit in a big game and Albama would have rolled them just like Florida.

UKDonkbet
01-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Roll Tide, fools.

You can't claim they would've won for sure. It would've been a completely different game.

+1. Bama still covers with Colt. An SEC school will win it next year too. Maybe Bama again.

Timboslice
01-16-2010, 11:23 PM
This topic makes as much sense as saying, " If my aunt had a set of nuts, she'd be my uncle"! The whole "If Colt didn't get injured" is insignificant! Can't live on "what if"s" and you certainly can't bet on them either! Just my humble opinion and the better team won the National Championship. Scoreboard says so!