PDA

View Full Version : 1-12-10

Mr. IWS
01-12-2010, 08:40 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
LANG

Tuesday's Selection ...
NOTE:

Was I nervous down 17 in the first half? Not at all, not when you have Scottie Reynolds on the floor.

I handicapped the experience of Villanova being the difference and it was, but I will admit, Reynolds down the stretch was spectacular. Exactly what you expect from your senior guard.

All about sustaining this winning momentum.

Putting +333.5 dimes of net profit on the board last week I am ready to duplicate the same kind of success this week.

It starts with this huge 40 dimer tonight.

All about winning, building the 2010 bankroll and making this the most successful year of my career and believe me, I will let the product speak for itself and quite frankly, it has this year.

Long way to go but I just love the start after 11 days.

Now here is Hofstra takes care of VCU tonight.

40 DIME - HOFSTRA PRIDE - Coming right back with the Pride tonight.

Not only did they deliver the 25 dime winner on Saturday at Old Dominion but they will deliver a 40 dime winner for me tonight.

In last years meeting at Hofstra, a better VCU team needed 33 points from Eric Maynor to get the 66-62 win. Maynor as you can see scored half of Rams points and they still struggled for just a 4 point win.

What made the Pride's effort even more amazing is their leading scorer from last year and best player this year Charles ******* went 5 of 23 from the floor and as a team Hofstra shot just 31% and still only lost the game by 4.

Both teams return 4 starters from their repsective squads last year, but the difference in this game tonight is no Eric Maynor getting VCU 33 points.

Furthermore, they match up tremendously well versus VCU and catching them at home off a confidence building loss at ODU, I fully expect them to win this game tonight.

Some will see an 11 point loss at ODU last Saturday but I see a team that was down as many as 17 in the first half, battled back to a 5 point game in the 2nd half and a chance to cut it 2 but the 3 ball in transition came up short.

Watching the game I was very impressed with the Pride's play against the 2nd best team in the league and now catching VCU at home is the perfect spot for them to get a big home win.

Hofstra's 2 home losses were to the best team in the league William and Mary 48-47 and to NC Charlotte by 8, the same Charlotte team that went into Louisville and beat the Cardinals.

You are getting great line value here with Hofstra off the success of VCU the last couple of years in the NCAA tourney which saw a big win over Duke but trust me folks, Maynor has moved on the the Utah Jazz and head coach Anthony Grant has taken his full court up tempo style to Alabama.

The bottom line is Hofstra is the better team and catching points at home and when you find a game on the college board where the linemaker has flat out made the wrong team the favorite, it's time to hammer home a big time winner.

Jump all over Hofstra at home to take care of VCU and deliver a 40 dime winner for me tonight.

FREE SELECTION - FLORIDA GATORS

Mr. IWS
01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
BIG AL's 153-68 ATS NCAA HOOPS ROAD WARRIOR WINNER

Matchup: Penn St at Illinois

Analysis: At 9 pm, our selection is on the Penn State Nittany Lions + the points over Illinois, as PSU falls into a 153-68 ATS system of mine that plays on certain road underdogs of more than 8 points off back to back SU/ATS losses. Penn State dropped its previous two games (both at home) to Michigan (64-55) and Wisconsin (63-46), and is off to an 0-3 start in Big 10 play, but has been terrific over the years as road dogs off back to back SU/ATS losses (18-9 ATS since 1990). Additionally, the Nittany Lions have dominated this series vs. Illinois of late, with a 4-1 record straight-up, and a 6-0 ATS record since March 2007 (and 9-1-1 ATS over the last 11 meetings since February 2004). Granted, the Illini are off to a 3-0 start in Big 10 action, but they are on a poor 1-5 ATS streak, and have covered just five of their previous 19 lined games, including 0-5 ATS when they're off a win, and their foe is off a SU loss. Last year's meeting at Assembly Hall between these two teams was one of the worst-played games in recent memory, with Penn State emerging on top, 38-33, despite the fact it shot just 28 percent for the game (Illinois wasn't much better at 30 percent). This game will undoubtedly be at a faster pace, but I still look for another close game, and wouldn't be surprised if Penn State won for the 4th time in a row here at Assembly Hall. Take the points. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie.

Mr. IWS
01-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Root

3* Vegas Legend

FSU -9.5

Mr. IWS
01-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Root

3* Vegas Legend

FSU -9.5
Wyoming +6.5- Millionaires CLUB