PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Lang

Luke
01-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Is now 51-51 in the NFL this year after the Jets game including 7-5 in plays 50 dimes and higher

Fading Lang is not a profitable system

Just saying ::handshake::

YoungTRK484
01-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Pretty cool information Luke, thanks. did you just track this manually or get this somwhere? I wonder what his net NFL units is, despite a 51-51 record.

Is the 7-5 all sports since NFL started in 2009, or JUST NFL?? thx!

Mr. IWS
01-17-2010, 09:10 PM
I get a YTD mailed to me every couple weeks. Ill start posting it when I get it.

Luke
01-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Pretty cool information Luke, thanks. did you just track this manually or get this somwhere? I wonder what his net NFL units is, despite a 51-51 record.

Is the 7-5 all sports since NFL started in 2009, or JUST NFL?? thx!

51-51 is NFL only

the 7-5 on 50 dimes or higher plays is NFL only also

I found everyplay of his back to the beginning of August posted somewhere and went through his plays and pulled out these numbers from his NFL plays

It goes back to the beginning of August if you want me to add something up just let me know ::handshake::

YoungTRK484
01-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Makes his whole "up X dimes since Y" marketing scheme a whole lot less cridible. I guess there a small chance he's turned a profit with his arious ratingsratings, despite 51-51 overall. He hit Colts and Jets the past 2 days, so besides that, he was 5-5 with 50 dimes + games, according to your info.

Bottomline is, his marketing machine will keep on rolling as long as "Two for the Money" is tied to his stupid name.

Luke
01-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Makes his whole "up X dimes since Y" marketing scheme a whole lot less cridible. I guess there a small chance he's turned a profit with his arious ratingsratings, despite 51-51 overall. He hit Colts and Jets the past 2 days, so besides that, he was 5-5 with 50 dimes + games, according to your info.

Bottomline is, his marketing machine will keep on rolling as long as "Two for the Money" is tied to his stupid name.

agree ::handshake::

I'm adding up his "dimes" for the NFL year right now. I'll know in an hour or less whether he's up or down in the nfl this year

Luke
01-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Had you played all 102 plays in the NFL you would be down 39 dimes not including juice .Thats not much really

Let me say Lang hasnt been in the profit at anytime in the NFL year ,not from day one.

The most he has been down at one time this year was 326 dimes .The 39 dimes he is down now is the lowest amount he has been down since Oct.11

He is very very streaky from looking at his plays.

I seen he lost 4 or more in a row 5 times.

His longest winning streak was 12 wins in a row

I always thought he hit around 50% and he does

FYI Langs NCAA football record is 72-70 this year ::handshake::

YoungTRK484
01-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Can't say I'm surprised. I admit, Lang admits to not having a good 2009 it seems like, so far in his 2010 picks. I work in insurance, investments, and stocks, and it strikes me the whole "up ___ since ____" is very much like "timing the market," which has been proven time and time again to not be successful.

His winning streak of 12 in a row is impressive, BUT only if you timed it right though, ya know?

I guess the one thing that SOUNDS legit is his perfect Super Bowl record, but I'm sure thoe #'s have been manipulated.

The one guy I like on that site (atsedge.com) is Chris Jordan, he seems to be profitable over the year, but not by much, given his bankroll/risk wager %.

Luke
01-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Can't say I'm surprised. I admit, Lang admits to not having a good 2009 it seems like, so far in his 2010 picks. I work in insurance, investments, and stocks, and it strikes me the whole "up ___ since ____" is very much like "timing the market," which has been proven time and time again to not be successful.

His winning streak of 12 in a row is impressive, BUT only if you timed it right though, ya know?

I guess the one thing that SOUNDS legit is his perfect Super Bowl record, but I'm sure thoe #'s have been manipulated.

The one guy I like on that site (atsedge.com) is Chris Jordan, he seems to be profitable over the year, but not by much, given his bankroll/risk wager %.

Let me see what I can find on Chris Jordan

Luke
01-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Chris Jordan

NFL 26-28

NCAA FB 27-35

for the season

Might add his units up tomorrow if you want

YoungTRK484
01-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Interesting again. Shows what I know. Maybe I bought into his "Up 9k units in '09" a little too easily. I do know he was up ~15k at 1 point in 2009, so clearly he closed out at a low point.

Those chuckleheads at those sites (atsedge.com, picknation.com, brandonlang.com, all similar type of sites) are all about radio ads and marketing dollars. They're just as average as you and me with maybe a little better luck when rating a game higher or lower.

Jut started looking at the guys over at ******, but I don't buy professional picks anymore.

lanahan13
01-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Lang is money on the super bowl

Max 2
01-24-2010, 11:40 AM
thanks for tracking this Luke

I'm really surprised..I thought he lost a lot more games, especially the ones over 50 dimes

I do remember from the past that he is solid when it comes to the superbowl, which is great to know.....

Luke
01-24-2010, 01:23 PM
thanks for tracking this Luke

I'm really surprised..I thought he lost a lot more games, especially the ones over 50 dimes
I do remember from the past that he is solid when it comes to the superbowl, which is great to know.....

I thought so too until I actually saw them