PDA

View Full Version : What the SuperBowl line will be?

Luke
01-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Last year I bet the Steelers to win the SuperBowl before the AFC Championship game figuring they would be the favorite in the SuperBowl and I could hedge and make a good profit no matter who won the SuperBowl .It worked out perfect last year and I plan to do the samething again this year.

I think the SuperBowl lines will be as follow:

Indy -4 vs N.O.
Indy -6 vs Minn
N.O -7.5 vs Jets
Minn -6 vs. Jets

Anyone disagree with these lines? If so what would you have?

YoungTRK484
01-18-2010, 04:42 PM
I think those lines are pretty accurate. My book has an AFC -3 early Superbowl Line, if it means I didn't have to hedge against my Jets this weekend, I'd take it. Colts are obvious the face to make it to the Super Bowl, and -3 would be a nice line.

Early Super Bowl O/U of 52 seems high though.

Luke
01-18-2010, 04:59 PM
I think those lines are pretty accurate. My book has an AFC -3 early Superbowl Line, if it means I didn't have to hedge against my Jets this weekend, I'd take it. Colts are obvious the face to make it to the Super Bowl, and -3 would be a nice line.

Early Super Bowl O/U of 52 seems high though.

My O/U SuperBowl lines:

Indy vs N.O. 54
Indy vs Minn 48

Jets vs N.O 47
Jets vs Minn 42

::handshake::

HUSKERPOWER
01-19-2010, 07:44 AM
Indy -3 vs N.O.
Indy -3.5 vs Minn
N.O -7.5 vs Jets
Minn -6 vs. Jets

thought your indy spreads were a little high but pretty much right on, if jets make he superbowl i think its a bummer, they just arent the flashy fun to watch team, indy, NO would be my ideal matchup but then again with favre wouldnt be that bad either, just no jets please

Luke
01-24-2010, 11:52 PM
SuperBowl line is

Indy -5 O/U 55.5

I had it at -4 and 54 before this week

I'm glad its even higher than I expected. With the NO ML being +175 I'll make a decent amount of money hedging my Indy bet to win the SuperBowl at +135 before this weeks games

I'll be able to watch the SB again with dad ,make a some money and not care who wins.

I couldnt ask for a better end to the season

zY|
01-25-2010, 01:55 AM
SuperBowl line is

Indy -5 O/U 55.5

I had it at -4 and 54 before this week

I'm glad its even higher than I expected. With the NO ML being +175 I'll make a decent amount of money hedging my Indy bet to win the SuperBowl at +135 before this weeks games

I'll be able to watch the SB again with dad ,make a some money and not care who wins.

I couldnt ask for a better end to the season

::handshake::

Luke
02-05-2010, 03:57 PM
I changed my mind after looking at everything I have decided the best bet this weekend is the Colts ml and since I have the Colts at +135 to win the SB I'm leaving it alone .

I wont be hedging with NO

Go Colts

Zak you sending me my shirt after the Colts win ?

Mr. IWS
02-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Dam, I forgot about that thread. Ill send you one.

Luke
02-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Dam, I forgot about that thread. Ill send you one.

I just thought of the predictions last night and went it looked it up .Somehow I picked the Colts to win the SuperBowl

I thought I had picked NE lol

Here it is ::handshake::

http://www.investwithsports.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5247

My last IWS shirt I got years ago is about worn completely out

Mr. IWS
02-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Ill send you a few of them.

Luke
02-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Ill send you a few of them.

I'm not begging man ,hope you know that ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
02-05-2010, 04:43 PM
LOL, I know. Ill send you some regardless.