PDA

View Full Version : Woods at sex rehab clinic

Luke
01-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Tiger Woods is receiving treatment at a sex rehabilitation clinic in Mississippi, Benoit Denizet-Lewis, author of a book titled "America Anonymous: Eight Addicts in Search of a Life" and himself a recovering sex addict, wrote on his personal blog Monday, citing an unnamed source.

Denizet-Lewis says he spent some time at Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services in Hattiesburg a few years ago while writing his book and that is where he says Woods is receiving treatment.

Last week, Radar Online and Jackson, Miss., television stations WJTV and WLBT reported through sources that Woods was at the Hattiesburg clinic.

Officials at the clinic have not confirmed that Woods is there, and ESPN independently has not been able to confirm that Woods is at the clinic.

Denizet-Lewis, who has written for the New York Times Magazine and other publications, writes that he spent some time at the clinic a few years ago while working on his book and writes that the programs at the clinic include group therapy sessions and family and couple's therapy, so if Woods "and his wife, Elin, are serious about repairing the marriage, she will be spending some time in treatment with Tiger."

::lmao:: Sex rehab

HUSKERPOWER
01-19-2010, 07:21 PM
its called being a guy

666les
01-20-2010, 03:58 PM
I don't think Tiger owes any explaination what he does off a golf course.The only thing I care about is drive the ball long and putt like a pro,in other words entertain me. If I'm one off the richest players in the world yeah I'm plying a lot of cocktail hostesses.

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 04:19 PM
I think, if anything, Woods should be doing seminar's on how he can balance a wife, a couple kids, 12 bitches on the side, and win a bunch of majors ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

zY|
01-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Yeah.

Giant who cares.

Who gives a fuck who Tiger Woods is or isn't fucking. Honestly his wife is hotter than all of them though.