PDA

View Full Version : 1-20-10

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 09:14 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Ben Burns

NHL - St. Louis Blues at Montreal Canadiens 7:30 PM ET
Montreal Canadiens -125

*7 Personal Fav.

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 11:58 AM
BIG AL's 5* NCAA HOOPS GAME OF THE MONTH; 14-6 RUN
At 7 pm, our College Basketball Game of the Month is on the Georgetown Hoyas plus the points against Pittsburgh. The Panthers are perhaps the biggest surprise in College Basketball this season. After losing DeJuan Blair and Sam Young, among others, to graduation, Pitt wasn't expected to contend for the Big East Championship, yet Jamie Dixon's men have reeled off eight straight wins, including the last four as underdogs, and have ascended to #9 in the National rankings. Pitt is also atop the Conference standings with a 5-0 record, yet according to my database, will be hard-pressed to make it to 6-0. Since 1990, college teams off at least five straight wins, with the last three as underdogs, are a dismal 11-30 ATS. Besides falling into this negative 26% ATS situation, this is also a tough matchup for Pitt, whose tallest starter is 6-10 Gary McGhee, as Georgetown has size inside, and a lot of athleticism. The Panthers, especially, will have a very difficult time matching up with the Hoyas' 6-11 sophomore, Greg Monroe, who averages 15 ppg and 10 rebounds. Monroe not only has great post moves, but he can also hit the outside shot. And he's arguably the best passing big man in the country (he's 2nd on the Hoyas with 51 assists). In his last game, Monroe scored a career-high 29 points, and had 16 rebounds (tying a career-high), four blocks, and three steals. Pitt will use both McGhee and 6-5 Nasir Robinson to defend Monroe, but I don't see either one having much success. College Basketball Game of the Month on Georgetown. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie. And don't miss my 22-0 ATS College Basketball Winner on this Wednesday, or my NBA play.

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 02:45 PM
BRANDON LANG

Note:
4 straight 75 dime winners.

2 straight 100 dime winners.

5-3 NFL playoff run.

Another winning bowl season.

It's just been a rock solid start to the year but after this weekend it's going to be even better. Know that, print that.

Nice to see the Raptors hang in there after getting down 10 in the 4th. Nice to get a win like that considering the ignorance of the Lakers on Monday.

I feel good. I should feel good. But I have to keep it going like never before. To continue to build the bankroll like never before.

Today is another bankroll building day.

15 DIME - WILLIAM & MARY TRIBE - Live dog here.

In putting together their great start at 14-3 SU and 9-3-1 ATS, you saw signs of what was to come with this team their first game of the year.

With 4 starters back from last years squad, they started off their season at UConn catching +23 1/2, the Tribe were in the game the whole way before losing late 75-66.

They followed up that loss with a loss at Harvard in OT 87-85 as a 4 1/2 point dog and that started a run of 8 straight covers to start the year.

What you will also see is the fact this team has covered every single game as an underdog this year, a perfect 9-0 including 7 straight dog wins outright.

I want to point out 2 ball games this team played earlier this year on the road versus arguably the best conference in the nation, the ACC.

Bill and Mary rolled into Wake Forest on November 28th as a 16 point underdog and won the game outright 78-68. The currently 12-4 Wake Forest Demon Decons.

They also traveled to Maryland on December 30th to face the Terrapins as 12 1/2 point dogs and won outright again 83-77. The currently 12-5 Maryland Terrapins.

Since their opening two losses this team has been perfect with exception to a hiccup at home to UNC Wilmington by 1 but let me point out Wilmington is playing pretty well right now just taking Virginia on the road to the wire.

These two met at Bill and Mary December 5th with the Tribe getting the 1 point win 75-74 coming back from a 45-31 deficit with 16 minutes to go with a 22-11 run eventually winning it down the stretch.

I know VCU is tough with NBA prospect Larry Sanders in the middle but this is a Bill and Mary squad that matches up well with the Rams across the board and there is value with the dog.

Seriously, 9-0 as an underdog this year is 9-0 anyway you slice it and when you get into January with that kind of record as a dog, the identity of your team is pretty set.

Like the first meeting this year I fully expect this game to come down to the wire and I will gladly grab the stellar underdog to fight the whole way.

15 dime William and Mary

FREE SELECTION - CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Big Al -
32-13 ATS NBA ROADKILL WINNER (14-6 L20)! - SPURS
5* NCAA HOOPS GAME OF THE MONTH; 14-6 RUN - GEORGETOWN
EYE-POPPING 100% (22-0 ATS) NCAA WINNER! - KENT ST
NCAA BASKETBALL REVENGE GAME OF THE MONTH - VA COMMONWEALTH

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 06:10 PM
WAYNE ROOT
Billionaire-Baylor-6*
Millionaire-Wake Forrest-4*
Vegas Legend-Wisconsin-3*

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 06:10 PM
roots no limit ?
7* colorado st +

wayneschultz
01-20-2010, 06:32 PM
any reason for the ? after Roots no limit pick?

Mr. IWS
01-20-2010, 06:44 PM
PPP

4% pittsburgh
4% utep
4% north carolina st
3% iowa
3% north carolina
3% creighton
3% dallas mavs