PDA

View Full Version : 1-22-10

Mr. IWS
01-22-2010, 10:56 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
01-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Lang

Friday's Selection ...
NOTE:

Feeling it in the NBA.

Sides. Totals. Have a good feel.

Overall, a nice groove here in 2010. Just going to keep what I am doing and let the chips fall where they may.

The football run is evident. You saw the numbers posted on the outside.

16-5 bowl run to close.

4 straight 75 dime winners. Florida crushing Cincy. Iowa beating Georgia Tech. Jets over the Bengals and Chargers.

2 straight 100 dime winners. Alabama over Texas and Colts over Ravens.

It all adds up to +327 dimes of net profit here in 2010.

I don't have one single ounce of doubt I will heat up in college basketball. No doubt at all.

Just as I am building an NBA winning streak, such will be the case in college hoop as well.

Now watch me bang home another NBA winner tonight.

10 DIME - NEW YORK KNICKS - No, I don't have anything against the Lakers.

I just don't like the way they are playing basketball right now and a lot of it has to do with Kobe.

His finger is a problem as evidenced by his 4 of 19 shooting at home against Orlando including a 2 for 11 performance in the 2nd half.

A few days off and a trip to Cleveland resulted in a 12 of 31 from the floor including a pathetic 4 of 15 in the 2nd half.

He is forcing shots out of their offense, guys are standing around watching Kobe try to save the world and he looks tired to me.

Now off back to back big games against the Magic and Cavs, they roll into New York on back to back nights laying a pretty solid number.

The Knicks have been lying in wait for the Lakers bunch and it's a perfect spot to jump on the home dog.

First of all, the Lakers have had one of the best early season schedules for a defending NBA champion as you could have asked for.

This is just their 18th road game of the year and they have gone 5-12 ATS in the first 17.

It gets even worse.

Of their 17 road games they have been asked to lay 7 points or less 8 times and they are 1-7 ATS with the only cover being at Sacramento.

As a 6 point favorite they had to go to OT to get a 9 point win and cover.

They have played 10 times on back to back nights and the 2nd game they are 4-6 ATS with 3 of those wins coming against the Warriors, Kings and Pistons.

Dare I say this Lakers squad is a bit overrated and yes, they may win tonight but as you can see, they will probably do just enough to win.

I am aware of the fact the Knicks have lost 5 in a row to the Lakers but I fully expect them to be ready to attack a Los Angeles team that may be a little flat.

This is the 2nd game of an 8 game road trip and the value is with the home underdog on the big stage in the big apple.

I'm quite confident Kobe isn't going for 61 points tonight.

10 DIME - KNICKS

FREE SELECTION - MIAMI HEAT

Mr. IWS
01-22-2010, 04:09 PM
WAYNE ROOT

3* VL - 76's
4* Mill - Heat

Mr. IWS
01-22-2010, 06:52 PM
PPP
4% Los Angeles Lakers
3% Dallas Mavericks
3% Atlanta Hawks

Mr. IWS
01-22-2010, 06:59 PM
vegas-runner | NBA Sides Fri, 01/22/10 - 7:35 PM
triple-dime bet 810 BOS -10.5 (-110) BetUS vs 809 POR
Analysis: *** NBA 3* (SIDE) GAME OF THE WEEK ***

Mr. IWS
01-22-2010, 07:00 PM

The Hammer Guaranteed Selections
Date: Friday, January 22, 2010
$25.00 Guaranteed: THE BIG MAN is on a 23-11 run in the NBA and tonight he is stepping out in a VERY BIG WAY! The HAMMER is LOCKED & LOADED as he has one of his STRONGEST NBA SELECTIONS OF THE SEASON! This game is so STRONG it can only be rated as his PRIVATE INVESTORS CLUB SLAM DUNK #1 NBA WINNER and you can get this GUARANTEED WINNER NOW for only $25 and you will pay ONLY after you WIN! 1/22/2010

PRIVATE INVESTORS CLUB SLAM DUNK #1 NBA WINNER
815 LA Lakers -5.5 8:05 EST