PDA

View Full Version : What would Mcnabb to the Vikings help?

Luke
01-28-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm hearing all this talk about how Minn might try to get Mcnabb if Farve retires for the 100th time but I wonder why?

No offense to your team or Mcnabb Zak but if Favre cant get Minn to the Superbowl theres no way Mcnabb can.At this point in their careers Farve is by far the more accurate passer completing almost 70% of his passes.Farve had probably his best season ever and still came up short.

Now people are saying Mcnabb has never been around as much talent as in Minn but I dont buy it. Maclin,DeSean Jackson,Mccoy and Westbrook arent much different than Rice,Peterson and Harvin imo.

I think the best thing for both teams would be if both QB's returned to their teams.

Of course maybe Mcnabb will go to Minn and Farve will go to Philly,that would be interesting.

I'd actually like to see the man of a million retires go to Zona if Warner hangs them up

Mr. IWS
01-28-2010, 03:03 PM
What would McNabb do for the Vikings? Probably the same thing he does for us. Gets them deep in the playoffs, and lose.

Luke
01-28-2010, 03:07 PM
What would McNabb do for the Vikings? Probably the same thing he does for us. Gets them deep in the playoffs, and lose.

That was kind of my thinking but ESPN seems to think different

REH800
01-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Well, I agree but also disagree with some of that. McNabb isn't horrible, but he definitely isn't worth trying to get at this point in his career. Although I do think that Syndey Rice is better than any Philly reciever in some aspects such as size and he has great hands. He is still very young and could still be getting better. D Jax is good but he lacks size against physical corners and isn't really a middle of the field type player. Westbrook is nowhere near his prime and AP is. AP is much better at this point than any Philly running back. At tight end, Celek is good but still young. Shiancoe is a very good reciever as well. I think they are better off not trading or wasting their money and giving Sage Rosenfels a try. He was good on Houston when they needed him so why not give him a try? Afterall, that is what they got him for.

HUSKERPOWER
01-29-2010, 09:22 PM
mcnabbs going to the AZ cardinals now heard it here first

dillon24
01-31-2010, 03:54 PM
mcnabb and favre are the exact same quarterback in all reality

Mr. IWS
01-31-2010, 04:27 PM
mcnabb and favre are the exact same quarterback in all reality

I disagree. I hate Brett Favre, but Ive seen him win big games. I have not seen McNabb win a big game.