PDA

View Full Version : 2-4-10

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 08:42 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Atskings

Rex Rodgers

3* Columbus Blue Jackets -130
3* Nashville Predators -135

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Mreast ncaab thursday thumper

#551 san francisco dons @ #552 san diego torreros 10pm est

play on #552 san diego torreros -7.5 -110 for 3 units

Mr. IWS
Bryan Leonard's Mid-American Massacre

513/514 Kent State at Eastern Michigan

PLAY KENT STATE

Mr. IWS
trushel
indiana/ regular
usc/ regular

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Guaranteed Pick: Carlo Campanella

Game: Tennessee at Louisiana State Feb 4 2010 9:00PM
Prediction: Tennessee
Reason: LSU (9-12) hosts SEC rival Tennessee (18-4) on Thursday night, but home court advantage won't be enough to get the job done as they've struggled to a 0-7 SU & 1-6 ATS in Conference play, losing 6 of those 8 games by 9 points or more! At 16-4 SU, Tennessee will be one of the toughest Conference opponents they'll met this season and we find LSU at 0-7 ATS at home following back-to-back losses of 10 points or more to SEC foes. Lay the lumber with road Favored Tennessee.
10* Play On Tennessee SEC GOY.

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Atskings

Rex Rodgers

3* Columbus Blue Jackets -130
3* Nashville Predators -135

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Trent Citron

6 units Tennessee
5 units Cleveland State
4 units Gonzaga

Mr. IWS
alatex

Fla+2.5
Valpo +6.5
15* Wash State +2.5

Mr. IWS
Jeff Benton

Thursday's Action
15 Dime: SAN DIEGO

10 Dime: TRAIL BLAZERS

San Diego

Can you say “letdown”? Well, the San Francisco Dons will be saying it after this game at San Diego today. See, the Dons are coming off Saturday’s shocking 81-77 overtime upset of 13th-ranked Gonzaga – and when I say shocking, I’m not just talking about the fact San Francisco won outright as a 12-point underdog. I’m talking about the fact the Dons entered that game after three straight losses, including two home defeats to Santa Clara (66-65 as a six-point favorite) and Portland (74-58 as a five-point underdog).

How in the hell did San Francisco spring the upset Saturday? Only think I can think of is the Zags just didn’t take the game seriously and they paid the price. Tonight, though, it’s back to reality for the Dons. They have to go on the road (where they’re 1-10 this year, with the only win coming by three points at Loyola Marymount, which is one of the worst teams in all of Division I), and they have to face an angry San Diego squad that is no doubt looking to deliver a little payback.

It was a month ago that the Toreros, fresh off a nine-point win at Santa Clara to start the West Coast Conference season, went up the road to San Francisco and got pummeled 87-71 despite being a 2½-point road chalk. That set off a five-game SU an ATS losing skid that San Diego finally pulled out of just this past Saturday, when it went to Pepperdine and cruised 66-44 as a two-point road favorite.

Prior to last month’s meeting, the Toreros had won five in a row against San Francisco (3-1-1 ATS). That includes last year’s 73-63 win in San Diego. And while the Toreros are 0-2 SU and ATS in conference home games, they played two of the league’s best teams (Portland and Gonzaga).

The bottom line here, guys, is this: San Francisco got lucky on Saturday, because the Dons really aren’t in Gonzaga’s league. Instead, their talent is more representative of a team that’s 4-12-1 ATS in its last 17 road games, 11-23-1 ATS in their last 35 games overall, 3-10-1 ATS in its last 14 games as a road underdog and 0-4-1 ATS in its last five as a road underdog of 7 to 12 1/2 points.

Lay the chalk with San Diego, which will play one of its best games of the season tonight and get its revenge by handing San Francisco its eighth double-digit loss away from home this year!

Spurs

Both the Blazers and Spurs have been without their point guards for some time (Tony Parker for San Antonio; Brandon Roy for Portland), and both guys are doubtful tonight. But what this comes down to is each squad played road games last night (San Antonio held off Sacramento 115-113; Portland lost at Utah 118-105), and I trust the young Blazers MUCH more in a back-to-back spot than I do the aging Spurs.

Portland is 8-3 ATS this season when playing the second night of a back-to-back, and that run stretches to 12-3 ATS when you go back to last year. San Antonio is 3-5 ATS this year when playing two straight days. In January, the Spurs had three back-to-backs, and travel was involved in all three. In the first, they followed up an 11-point win at Washington with a 91-86 loss at Toronto (as a three-point road favorite). In the second, they followed up a 20-point home win over the Lakers with a one-point overtime victory at Oklahoma City (as a 1½-point underdog). And in the third, they followed up a 16-point loss at Charlotte with a six-point setback at Memphis (as a 1½-point underdog).

The fact the Spurs are actually favored in this game is a bit perplexing, too. Despite last night’s win in Sacramento (and they failed to cover as a 4½-point favorite), they’re just 9-9 on the road, while Portland is 17-9 at home. Also, the Blazers have won four straight meetings with San Antonio, including both clashes this season (96-84 at home; 98-94 on the road). In fact, in the road victory back on Dec. 23, Parker was on the floor for San Antonio, but the Roy didn’t play for Portland, yet the Blazers won outright as a 12-point underdog!

Finally, while the Spurs are in ATS slumps of 2-5 overall, 2-6 as a favorite, 2-9 against the Northwest Division, 1-6 on Thursday, Portland has covered in six of its last seven after a loss and 30 of its last 42 as a home underdog. And the home team is 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings in this rivalry, with San Antonio failing to cover in its last five visits to Portland. Wrong team is favored here, guys. Take the Blazers.

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 02:11 PM
ROCKETMAN SPORTS
PLAYS RATED 1-5 units

5* Portland Trailblazers

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 02:11 PM
MIKE LINEBACK

4* San Antonio Spurs -2

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Teddy Covers

Detriot U 20* Big Ticket
Valparaiso
Maryland

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Vegas Runner morning moves
564 Southern California 0.0 (-110) Bookmaker.com vs 563 California (double dime)

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Mike Hook | CBB Sides Thu, 02/04/10 - 8:00 PM ƒ*

double-dime bet 536 Valparaiso 6.0 (-110) BetUS vs 535 Wright St
Analysis: I love me some VALPO today. I think this is the perfect team to back at the perfect time, both situationally and for me personally as well! It's no secret i need a bounceback after the 0-3 day yesterday, and i'm very confident that this Valpo squad will lead us to the winners circle.

First off, let me start by saying that +6 points is far too many. Based on my power rankings alone, this line should be at most a 2 point spread. I have Valpo ranked as a top 150 team, while Wright St. is a top 115 team. The fact that Valpo is the home team pretty much makes these power rankings dead even in my book. I also give more respect to the schedule Valpo has played than that of Wright St. According to my numbers, Valpo has played a top 130 schedule, while Wright St. is at 190. The meaning of these numbers is simply to get an idea of how evenly matched these teams are. I work hard on these acquiring these numbers, as they really help me out over the course of a season. Tonight they have helped out alot, as these numbers show just how much value we have on Valpo!

These teams have already met this year, with Wright St. winning 59-57. Wright St. was a 16.5 favorite, which is almost laughable now considering they played that game less that a month ago. Valpo actually was winning that game 57-48 with about 7 minutes to go before Wright St. finished strong and held Valpo without a single point the rest of the game. Clearly Valpo shouldn't have been 16 point underdogs in that game. Oddsmakers got the line much closer to right when they set this line at 4, yet this line is already back up to 6. What does Valpo have to do to earn some respect?? Valpo has won twice as many games ATS as they've lost this year, going 12-6-1 this year. Valpo is 10-1-1 in their last 12 games this season alone as the listed underdog. This team is solid as an underdog, AND they are playing quite well considering they've won 5 of their past 6 games SU. Considering they were the listed underdog in 5 of those 6 games tells you just how impressive this team really is.

Wright St. is having a pretty decent year,as they are 14-8 SU and have won 3 straight games. But they are only 9-9-1 and a paltry 3-7 on the road this season. Of the 7 times Wright St. has been the favorite on the road this season, they have only covered ONCE this season. The best win Wright St. has on the road this season was their last game against Detroit, which they won by 2 points. Other than that, their other 2 wins come against Toledo and Illinois Chicago, 2 of the 55 worst teams in Division 1. We also have to consider the mentality of Wright St. tonight. They are on the road against a team they've already beaten this year, with a lookahead game to Butler on Saturday. Is Wright St really going to be 100% ready for this game tonight, or will they be caught looking ahead??

I love everything about this game. Valpo has the offense to beat this Wright St. team o„utright tonight. Since their game against Wright St, this Valpo offense has really taken shape, as they've scored more than 80 PTS in 3 consecutive games. One last note on this game that i must talk about is the TOTAL tonight. This line continues to go up from it's opening number, which can only favor Valpo tonight. Valpo is going to look to push the pace, and keep Wright St. from setting up their half court defense. Keep in mind that this total was originally set higher than it was from their earlier meeting. You also must realize that this line has only risen since it opened. I love everything about this game for VALPO, and i'm backing them at +6 for 2 UNITS tonight. Had we not had a rough day yesterday, this had the potential to be a BIG MONEYLINE PLAY. Regardless, let's back the +6 here for 2 UNITS!

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons

San Jose -160

For a number of different reasons I believe the value in this game is on the Sharks:

The Western Conference leaders look for a seventh consecutive road victory when they open the second of three six-game trips Thursday night against the Blues.

San Jose (36-11-9) has the fewest road losses in the NHL with a 17-6-2 record away from home, and it hasn’t lost outside of HP Pavilion since falling 2-1 at Phoenix on Dec. 12. San Jose went 4-2-0 on a six-game swing from Oct. 15-25, and still has another trip of the same length March 14-23.

They are outscoring opponents 20-9 during their six-game winning streak. San Jose has also won eight of 10 at St. Louis, including a 3-1 victory Nov. 14. The Sharks are 2-0-1 this season against the Blues, who are 9-14-5 at home.

San Jose allowed four unanswered goals in a 4-2 loss to Detroit on Tuesday to conclude a 3-1-1 homestand.

Evgeni Nabokov made 33 saves against Detroit, but he allowed four goals for the second time in three starts. Nabokov, however, has a 1.86 goals-against average during his personal eight-game road winning streak and is 5-2-1 with a 2.60 GAA at St. Louis.

On the other side of the ice: St. Louis (25-22-9) returns home to face the top team in the West after a 3-2 win Wednesday at Chicago - the second-best club in the conference. The Blues are 8-5-3 since Davis Payne replaced the fired Andy Murray as coach on Jan. 2.

St. Louis's goaltenders have been hot, but I believe the emotional and hard fought victory less then 24 hours previous will be the Blues biggest enemy tonight as this is definitely a "letdown" spot.

Keep in mind though that the Blues actually struggle at the Scottrade Center as well; 4-11 their last 15 in front of the home town crowd.

Bottom line: No need to overanalyze this one; San Jose is well rested and looking to start off its long road trip with a concerted effort and catch a Blues team that struggles to get victories in front of the home town crowd and which is coming off a big road victory the night before; expect SAN JOSE to take advantage of this tired team and improve to a perfect 8-0 (+8 units) after a loss by 2 goals or more in its previous contest and for St. Louis to drop too 15-15 (-1.2 units) revenging a loss vs. an opponent!

8* SHARKS

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:07 PM
malinsky

4* #509 DETROIT over BUTLER

Detroit is the absolute classic definition of a ?Tough Out?, a team
that does not bring the kind of sex appeal that the markets
acknowledge in their ratings, but one that plays hard and with grit
that means a difficult time for the opposition to get any kind of
margin. That is what happens when you have size, athleticism, depth
and experience. And it has all played out on the court the way that
it should ? in going 7-4 in Horizon League play the four defeats were
by a combined eight points at the end of regulation, and both their
defense and boardwork are the best in the loop, allowing 38.7 percent
shooting, 28.4 on triples, with the opposition -35 in assists to
turnovers, and the Titans are a +6.6 in rebounding.

We can add something else for tonight ? Detroit is hungry. It has
been nearly a month since the Titans suffered a bitter 64-62 overtime
loss to Butler at home, when the Bulldogs had to score last to get it
to the extra period, a game in which they played outstanding defense
and won the battle of the boards 33-24 despite the fact that key
inside cog Eli Holman was limited to just 20 minutes on the court
before fouling out. Now they bring a major level of intensity for the
rematch, and have also had a chance for new faces like Holman and
Chase Simon (averaging 17.2 per game in conference play) to acclimate
even more, making them a flat out better team than in the first
meeting.

As always, Butler brings a lot of polish to the table, but without
much size or depth it forces an extreme level of efficiency to get
this kind of margin against a team that brings Detroit?s components.
The Titans bring the better numbers across the board defensively and
in rebounding, and this pointspread range is rarely available when
that is the case, especially when there is not much tempo to create
opportunities for the favorite to get a margin.

5* #521 FLORIDA over ALABAMA

Alabama is anything but a Superman of a basketball team, but from a
conceptual standpoint we can put the Crimson Tide at that level to
break this one down, because in this case the matchups are all
Kryptonite for Anthony Grant and his team. As one would expect under
Grant, this is a team that plays with passion and defends
tenaciously, and that means the ability to grind down lesser
opponents. But being in the role of the favorite when stepping up in
class, and particularly going against what Florida will throw at them
tonight, is all wrong.

Alabama must have two things happening to be successful ? the Crimson
Tide need to be able to get easy shots off of turnovers, many of
which they will miss anyway; and they need to be able to use their
athleticism to drive the ball to the basket. Those elements go away
here. With solid ball-handlers throughout the lineup the Gators are
one of the toughest teams to press in the SEC, with a terrific count
of only 81 turnovers through seven league games (to go with 103
assists). And given that so much of the Grant pressing schemes came
from what he learned in his 12 years as an assistant under Billy
Donovan, Florida will not run into many surprises.

So what happens when there are no turnovers vs. the presses? The Tide
must find a way to score in their half-court sets, and this is where
it gets really ugly ? they are simply not built to play well against
zone defenses. And that is exactly what the Gators are making a
bigger part of their packages these days, something that Grant will
not have learned from Donovan because many of these looks are new.
There are going to be a lot of possessions in which Alabama goes deep
into the shot clock and still does not find anything, and the less
efficient the Tide are on offense the fewer chances there are to set
up the presses. It all goes hand in hand. That opens the door for the
more polished team to gradually take control of these proceedings,
and a big edge at the free throw line (73.7 percent vs. 65.2 in SEC
play) helps to keep the flow in hand.

6* #536 VALPARAISO over WRIGHT STATE

Reputation vs. Reality? Rarely do we have a clearer case of the
concept than here. Through 11 Horizon League games for each team
there is simply no indication that Wright State is even the better
team, much less one that is favored by this kind of margin on the
road, particularly with tempo being factored, which brings ?Degree of
Dominance? into plat. That means time to step things up with an
underdog that brings a lot of momentum and confidence, and also the
kind of chip on their shoulder that can lead to winning this game
outright.

Here is how they stack up in conference play ? Wright State is 7-4
and Valparaiso 6-5. Wright has been out-scored by four points in
those games, Valparaiso is at +20. Homer Drew?s Crusaders have shot
much better (47.1 percent vs. 41.0 from the field and 41.3 vs. 32.6
beyond the arc) and defended nearly as well (42.3 vs. 41.1, 34.4 vs.
34.0 on triples). And note that this has come with Valparaiso playing
seven of 11 league games on the road, while it has been six of 11 for
Wright at home. How about head-to-head? That is what sets up the
special level of passion for Homer Drew?s team tonight.

The Crusaders led the Raiders 57-48 on the road with 7:09 to play in
the first go-round, and did not score the rest of the way in a
haunting 59-57 defeat. That stings. But it is what can happen to a
young team that started the season with seven new faces on the
roster. They are not so young any more. Having played at North
Carolina, Michigan State, Butler and Purdue by December 9th they have
had a chance to accelerate their development, and that is what has
shown in a solid 3-1 SU and 4-0 ATS run on the conference road the
last two weeks. Yet the markets can not catch up, because those road
losses vs. elite programs for a team that was not yet ready for prime
time carry more weight in the power ratings than they should.

Over the course of Horizon conference play Valparaiso has been every
bit as good as Wright State, and the Crusaders still have not played
their best basketball yet. With newcomers Bandon Webb (leads the
league in scoring at 18.6) and Cory Johnson (15.7) having fully
assimilated now they have the two best scorers on the court, and a
one-two punch that brings the confidence to win this game outright.
Their only losses in the past seven games were the previously
mentioned two-point defeat vs. Wright in Dayton, and that 85-82 loss
to Wisconsin-Milwaukee on a three-point at the buzzer. They stay
alive again here vs. a Wright squad that is just 1-6 ATS as a road
favorite this season, lacking the punch to get anything easily, and
with that revenge showdown at Butler in front of the ESPN2 cameras
coming up on Saturday night the Raiders are more than ripe for that
outright upset.

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Jim Hurley Network

Stanford Cardinal

Cincinnati Bearcats

Tennessee Vols

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Patron

20K Maryland +3.5

Mr. IWS
Seabass
100 Steam Cinc
50 pur, duke, lsu,
LAKings under

Mr. IWS
Atskings

Clayton Rice Picks Page

CBB

3* INDIANA

3* WASHINGTON ST

3* SANTA CLARA

Mr. IWS
Savannah Sports

Professional Plays
Eric Degarde

Todays Selections

NBA Basketball

Pass

NCAA Basketball

2 (**) Purdue -11

2 (**) Portland +8.5

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:09 PM
ST BERNADINE SPORTS/LILLEFTY

todays ugly system games are:
1* Ball st/bowling green over 112.5(7pm) wow just in the time it took me to write the email to my customers and write this the total has steamed to 114 we still should be fine though as this one should get to 120. - Ball st has picked up the pace the last few games as they have scored 65 or higher in 5 of the last 6 games. Their posessions per game has risen by 10 over that span and that has made all the difference as the oddsmakers have been slow to adjust to this .Sometimes this upswing in tempo can be accounted for by the competiton played, but Ball st hung 71 on Toledo who is a notoriously slow pace team.

2* Gonzaga -8.5 over Portland(11 pm)
1* Samford/Citadel over 107(7pm)
1* arkansas st/Ark- Little rock(8pm)

Mr. IWS
charlie

cbb. cleveland st-5 & ucla-4' (500* 2 team parlay must win or nex day is free)

cbb. western michigan-4 (30*)
cbb. georgia tech-12' (20*)
cbb. eastern michigan+4' (20*)
cbb. ball st-2' (10*)
nba. alabama-2 (10* free play)

Mr. IWS
Stan Sharp | NBA Sides Thu, 02/04/10 - 10:35 PM

double-dime bet 503 SAN -2.5 (-110) BetUS vs 504 POR
Analysis: Stan is Betting SAN ANTONIO. Stan notes that the SPURS are playing the second of back to back games and is in the beginning of a very long road trip. The Spurs went half speed last night saving themselves for this TV Game. Expect the Spurs to dominate the slumping Trailblazers. San Antonio wins by 7 or more. TAKE SAN ANTONIO as STAN'S WISE GUY GAME OF THE WEEK and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY.

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:10 PM
fargo

Date: Thursday, February 04, 2010
$35.00 Guaranteed: After a 2-0 Tuesday Sweep Matt settled for a 1-1 Wednesday split in CBB but he won yet again with his 10* TOP Report on Marshall as he is now an OUTSTANDING 15-5-2 ATS (75%) YTD with his 10* TOP Reports! He is a TREMENDOUS 20-9-1 ATS (69%) L30 in CBB and Thursday presents another MASSIVE 10* TOP opportunity from the Pac 10! Hammer it! The COLOSSAL run keeps going tonight! Guaranteed! 2/4/2010

This is likely going to be a pretty popular publicly backed play however the situation calls for it in this instance. The Pac Ten is a mess right now. It may be considered a good mess by some because of the parity but in my opinion it is loaded with mediocre teams that don’t deserve to be where they currently stand. However, California is not one of those as the Golden Bears are the class of the conference. We knew this coming into the season and a couple more wins this weekend could provide some needed breathing room. California is 6-3 in the conference which is good for a tie with Arizona, a game lead over two teams, a two-game lead over five teams and a three-game lead over last place Oregon St. so it is still currently anyone’s conference. This is where the cream rises to the top however and the Golden Bears will gather some distance here. They could easily be 8-1 in the conference but a brutal one-point loss at home against UCLA in overtime and a four-poin6t loss last time out at Arizona has kept them within reach by the other teams. The loss against the Wildcats was particularly frustrating as California shot just 37.7 percent from the floor, close to 10 percent below its season average and Arizona is not that great on defense. The game was basically lost in the final seconds and I do like the bounce back possibility here on the road where the Golden Bears are 3-4 on the year with the other losses coming at Kansas, New Mexico and Washington who are a combined 39-2 on their home floors. This senior laden team knows the importance of this game. Ever since the infractions were handed down to USC, the Trojans have taken a big step backward and how can you blame them? They found out they are not eligible for the postseason and that includes the Pac Ten Tournament, so playing with a little less inspiration and motivation is clearly understandable. In their first two games after being informed they are ineligible for the postseason, they lost to California and Stanford, rebounded with an historic win over UCLA as it came by 21 points at Pauley Pavilion, but has since lost three of four games which has put them into a logjam of five teams sharing fifth through ninth place. USC has struggled mightily on offense as it has scored 60 points or fewer in 15 of 21 games this season and that is becoming a real issue in conference action. The defense has kept things close but that defense will have another test here with one of the best shooting teams around. USC is 3-1 in its four home games in the Pac Ten but two of those games were prior to when the infractions were handed down. Looking at the matchup shows the Golden Bears with a huge advantage in assist/turnover ratio and that should be the case with a veteran team against a young team. California has a 1.17 ratio which is very solid considering it has played the nations 10th toughest schedule this season. USC meanwhile has a ratio of 0.66 which is tied for 326th in the country and is easily the worst of any team from a major conference. The Golden Bears are usually solid from the free throw line as well and that is the case again this season as they are hitting 74.4 percent, good for 21st in the country while USC is hitting just 65.1 percent, 278th in the nation, and that drops to 62.8 percent over the last five games. Those are two huge edges for California tonight. California also falls into a great situation. Play against underdogs with a winning record on the season of less than .600 that are coming off two or more consecutive losses as a favorite playing team with a winning record. This situation is 46-18 ATS (71.9 percent) since 1997 with the average point differential being +11.8 ppg. 10* (563) California Golden Bears

Mr. IWS
Anthony Redd

15-Dime - Georgia Tech

15-Dime - Florida

15-Dime - North Carolina

Mr. IWS
RAS

Toledo un 129.5

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Booooj 20 units Detroit cbb
FSG 1000 Portland nba 50 alabama, florida atlantic cbb

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Teddy June

10* Washington
10* Usc

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:14 PM
RIGHT ANGLE SPORTS (RAS) FULL CARD

1* Arkansas State Red Wolves, +2.5
1* California State Fullerton Titans (UC-Fullerton), +6
1* Eastern Michigan Eagles, +4
1* Ohio Bobcats, Under 129.5
1* Toledo Rockets, Under 129.5
1* University California Riverside Highlanders (UC Riverside), -3
1.5* University California Davis Aggies (UC Davis), -5

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Youngstown Connection
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010
NCAA Play #2
Loyola Chicago -3.5*8PM Eastern
Line as of 2PM Eastern 2/4/10

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:32 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB

5 Detroit
4 Zona
3 C Mich

NHL
4 TB
3 Anaheim under

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:36 PM
vegas-runner | CBB Sides Thu, 02/04/10 - 7:00 PM –
double-dime bet 505 Purdue -12.5 (-110) BetUS vs 506 Indiana
Analysis: ** CBB 2* LATE STEAM **

©2010 Pregame.com - All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.

vegas-runner | CBB Sides Thu, 02/04/10 - 8:00 PM –
double-dime bet 535 Wright St -5.5 (-110) Bodog vs 536 Valparaiso
Analysis: ** CBB 2* LATE STEAM **

©2010 Pregame.com - All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.

vegas-runner | CBB Sides Thu, 02/04/10 - 9:00 PM –
triple-dime bet 545 Cincinnati 3.5 (-110) Bodog vs 546 NotreDame
Analysis:

*** CBB 3* BOOKIE BET *** (Confirmed "BIG SLICK BET" by Bookie Bill)

Fellas, we are able to get an even BETTER number than Bill's Slick got when he took +3...Because Bodog is currently using +3.5...and I've seen more books adjust for all that publi¬c money on this Prime-Time game...VR

double-dime bet 514 E. Mich 4.0 (-110) Bodog vs 513 Kent St.
Analysis: ** CBB 2* PERSONA›L PLAY ** (Confirmed Late)

double-dime bet 508 Duke -12.5 (-110) Sportbet vs 507 Georgia Tech
Analysis: –** CBB on ESPN 2* LATE STEAM **

vegas-runner | CBB Sides Thu, 02/04/10 - 9:00 PM –
double-dime bet 550 LSU 7.0 (-110) Bodog vs 549 Tennessee
Analysis: ’

** CBB on ESPN 2* LATE STEAM **

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:36 PM
vegas-runner | CBB Sides Thu, 02/04/10 - 8:30 PM –
double-dime bet 586 Tenn.-Martin 10.0 (-110) Bodog vs 585 Austin Peay
Analysis: ** CBB 2* LATE STEAM **

Mr. IWS
02-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Billy Coleman...