PDA

View Full Version : 2-9-10

Mr. IWS
02-09-2010, 08:34 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
02-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Big Al

3* Vanderbilt
3* Air Force
Opinion Ohio University

Mr. IWS
02-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Brandon Lang

That was only the 2nd time in 2 years I have used New Mexico State, and for the 2nd straight time they got me again.

Last year they blew a double digit 2nd half lead and failed to cover a short number and they must of got word I had them again because they did the exact same thing. Now that is what I call bad luck.

Still the 6-1 run is as solid as it gets and I will pick right up where I left off last week when I went 6-0 Tuesday thru Saturday last week.

All about recapturing that tonight and roll it out the rest of the week.

10 DIME - PURDUE BOILERMAKERS

All about the Boilermakers tonight.

At 19-3 Purdue comes into this battle tonight as an underdog for the first time this year and it's value I can't pass up.

You add the fact Lucas is going to try to go on a sprained ankle after sitting out the 2nd half of the Illinois game and it makes getting 3 points even better value on the Boilermakers.

Purdue has lost 2 road games this year failing at Wisconsin as a 1-point favorite and at Northwestern as an 8 point favorite. Other than that they have been perfect on the highway this year.

The biggest key for Purdue is to get JaJuan Johnson 8 points or more because when he scores over the 8 point mark the Boilermakers are 18-0 SU. I believe he will be a difference maker on the court tonight.

With Lucas banged up and Purdue playing some of their best ball of the year right now I will roll with the Boilers to get the money on the Big Ten road tonight.

FREE PICK - VANDERBILT COMMODORES

Mr. IWS
02-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Wayne Allyn Root
- All Day Pass [Basketball] -
TAKE THE HOME TEAM UNDERDOG AND EXPECT THE OUTRIGHT UPSET!!
Basketball NCAAB
Game Date/Time: February 9, 2010, 4:00 pm(PST) Matchup: Georgetown Hoyas @ Providence Friars

Take: Providence Friars

THIS GAME IS SIMPLY THE BEST OF THE MANY MILLIONAIRES CLUB GAMES OF LATE!!
Basketball NCAAB
Game Date/Time: February 9, 2010, 5:00 pm(PST) Matchup: Texas Tech Red Raiders @ Oklahoma Sooners

Take: Texas Tech Red Raiders

THERE'S NO LIMIT ONE CAN BET IN THIS BIG TEN GAME.
Basketball NCAAB
Game Date/Time: February 9, 2010, 6:00 pm(PST) Matchup: Purdue Boilermakers @ Michigan State Spartans

Take: Purdue Boilermakers

Mr. IWS
02-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Root

Vegas Legend - Air Force

stephen6432
02-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Any shot at ness tonight

Mr. IWS
02-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Any shot at ness tonight

Larry Ness' PERFECT STORM *10* - CBB
At 8:05 ET my *10* PERFECT STORM is on Creighton.

These teams last played on New Years Day this year and Indiana State won both SU and ATS, 70-64. In their last game, the undermanned Sycamores lost 76-70 to Wichita State. The Shockers trailed 58-43 with 9 minutes to play. J.T. Durley scored 14 of his 15 points in the second half. Indiana State (14-10, 6-7) suited up just eight players and was without three of its top four scorers due to injuries. But the Sycamores went on an early 15-1 run and led by 16 early. Jordan Printy scored 10 of his team-high 16 points in the first half. The Sycamores led 37-28 at halftime. Wichita State went on a 20-5 run to pull even at 63-63 with 3:54 remaining (note: Indiana State always struggles against Creighton; 2-4 ATS its last six on the road vs. the Blue Jays). Creighton shot a school-record 66.7 percent on Feb. 3 against Evansville, making 10 of 18 shots from beyond the arc while blitzing the Purple Aces, 84-71. Four days later, a different Creighton showed up in Springfield, Mo. The Bluejays shot 36.5 percent from the field and were held to a season-low output in a 70-52 loss to Missouri State; I expect a rebound tonight. After three games with at least 10 3-pointers, Creighton went 4-for-21 from distance in a 70-52 loss at Missouri State on Feb. 6. As Justin Carter goes so goes Creighton? Maybe. In the Bluejays’ six Missouri Valley Conference losses through Feb. 6, Carter was averaging 5.0 points. Conversely, Carter scored 13.6 points in Creighton’s league victories (note: Creighton is 5-0 SU its last five at the Qwest Center; also keep in mind it is already a perfect 3-0 ATS revenging a road loss vs. an opponent). Creighton needs to get hot in February or its streak of 11 straight years with 20 or more victories is history; I believe they start tonight though with a concerted effort; lay the points.

Good luck...Larry.

Larry Ness' Las Vegas Insider - NBA
At 7:30 ET my *9* LV Insider is on the New York Knicks.

The Kings opened a three-game trip Sunday afternoon and lost 115-104 to Toronto, falling to 3-22 away from home with their sixth straight defeat overall. Sacramento has dropped 20 of 23 since being a surprising one game under .500 in late December. Against the Raptors, Sacramento (16-34) led by three heading into the fourth quarter before being outscored 31-17 in the final 12 minutes; I expect a similar letdown this evening (note: Sacramento is a poor 3-7 ATS its last ten on the road). The Knicks (19-31) return home after losing 113-106 to Cleveland on Saturday night, allowing LeBron James to score 47 in losing for the fifth time in six games. New York was also playing unexpectedly well earlier this season, going 12-6 from Dec. 1-Jan. 7 before dropping 11 of its last 15. Despite that poor stretch, the Knicks remain just 4 1/2 games behind the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. New York has many advantages over Sacramento coming into this one; the Knicks have the rebounding advantage at 44.3 to 42.1. The Knicks are committing fewer turnovers at 12.9 vs 16.2 for the Kings. The Kings are making 6.2 three pointers on 36.4 percent from three point range. The Knicks are making 8.4 three pointers on 36.5 percent (note: New York is 14-13 ATS when playing against a team with a losing record). The Kings have been outscored 57-38 in the fourth quarter of their last two road losses and will be in tough again tonight; lay the points.

Good luck...Larry.

Larry Ness' CBB Total of the Week!
At 10:00 ET my *8* CBB "TOW" is on the CS/AF OVER.

Falcons coach Jeff Reynolds was disappointed that his team played with “no energy” in Saturday’s loss to TCU. They’ll need plenty of energy to have a chance against a Colorado State team that has won three of its past four and beat Air Force by 22 points Jan. 9th. Against TCU, Evan Washington and Grant Parker led the Falcons with 16 and 11 points, respectively. The first half featured multiple runs. TCU took a 13-4 lead early before Air Force answered with a 15-4 run—capped by Todd Fletcher 3-pointer—for a 19-17 lead with 7:47 remaining. The Horned Frogs then put together a 14-5 run and went into halftime up 31-24. For the Rams, F Andy Ogide, the 6-foot-9 junior, has averaged 13.5 points and 8.3 rebounds in the Rams’ past four games. In the Rams’ first meeting with Air Force, Ogide scored 11 of his game-high 13 points in the second half. “Ogide is playing the best basketball he’s played since he’s been at Colorado State,” Reynolds said of him. Colorado State is big and strong, specifically inside. In the teams’ previous meeting, the Rams out-rebounded Air Force 32-26, scored 11 second-chance points and tallied 30 points in the paint (note: very important to point out that the total has in fact gone "over" the posted number in four of these teams last six games vs. each other). Expect Air Force to push the tempo in this one; play on the OVER.

Good luck...Larry.