PDA

View Full Version : Zy ,SPX here you go

Luke
02-15-2010, 02:05 PM
UFC strikes licensing deal with Fathead, lifesize UFC posters to be released

The Ultimate Fighting Championship has struck a deal with Fathead and will produce a series of lifesize posters of UFC fighters, the companies today announced.

Fathead, founded in 2005, produces more than 600 officially licensed life-size wall graphics of athletes and logos from a variety of sports leagues and teams.

Aside from a "Fathead Jr." poster that features UFC lightweight champion B.J. Penn, Fathead has never offered MMA- or UFC-related products.

"Fathead makes the best wall graphics in the business," UFC president Dana White said. "This is another cool way for our fans to show support for their favorite UFC fighters."

The initial line of UFC posters, which will be released in the next few months, include UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar, middleweight champ Anderson Silva, welterweight title-holder Georges St-Pierre and other top fighters. Most Fatheads sell for between $30 and $100, depending on the size and other options.

They'll be available at fathead.com, ufcstore.com and other major retailers.

"This partnership with UFC is another step in continuing to align ourselves with the hottest brands out there," Fathead CEO Patrick McInnis stated. "They are on track to be one of most dominant sports in the world, and we are thrilled to be in the octagon with them."

Now you can have your man crushes on you wall to look at everyday ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
02-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Im sure Ill be getting a Frank Mir one from one of my boys.

SPX
02-15-2010, 02:10 PM
Gimme Matt Serra.

Ludo
02-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Gimme Matt Serra.

You got low ceilings or something?

SPX
02-15-2010, 02:38 PM

Matt Serra is not amused. . .

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hXSVrybOOEU/SUDBnSmU4gI/AAAAAAAAADI/t4m6qhh4fgM/s400/matt_serra.jpg

Mr. IWS
02-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Gimme Matt Serra.

::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::

zY|
02-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Gimme Matt Serra.

He doesn't want to be at eye level.

Luke
02-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Gimme Matt Serra.

Oh my freaking god I'm dying here ::lmao::

That was great LudoCain ::clap::

Low ceilings ::lmao::

Mr. IWS
02-15-2010, 07:07 PM
I wonder how big the head will be on tito's fat head?

Luke
02-15-2010, 07:16 PM
I wonder how big the head will be on tito's fat head?

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/luke1899/titootiz.jpg