PDA

View Full Version : 3-3-10

Mr. IWS
03-03-2010, 08:52 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
03-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Brandon Lang

30 Dimer on Texas A & M

Mr. IWS
03-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Ben Burns

BURNS NBA DIVISIONAL TOTAL OF THE MONTH
8*: UNDER-203 (Memphis Grizzlies @ New Orleans Hornets)

BURNS BEST BET ATS BLOWOUT
10*: INDIANA PACERS +8 1/2 @ Portland Trailblazers

BURNS TOP TIER EASTERN CONFERENCE NHL TOTAL
8*: UNDER 5 1/2 (Philadelphia Flyers @ Florida Panthers)

BURNS PAYBACK TIME NHL ABSOLUTE ANNIHILATOR
7*: CALGARY FLAMES ML vs Minnesota Wild

BURNS MAJOR BLOWOUT ALERT PERSONAL FAVORITE
9*: SAN DIEGO STATE -14 1/2 vs Colorado State

Mr. IWS
03-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Root

Wednesday, March 03, 2010
3*
Kansas (-8½) over Kansas State
8:00 PM -- Allen Fieldhouse

Millionaire's Club
4* Auburn (+2) over Miss State
8:00 PM -- Beard-Eaves-Memorial Coliseum

Perfect Play
10* Tulsa (-9) over SMU
8:00 PM -- Reynolds Center

Mr. IWS
03-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Big Al
3* Denver Nugget
3* NJ Nets NBA Elite Play

NCAAB

3* UAB 726
3* Virginia Tech 736
3* Texas A&M 770 Big 12 Conference Game of the year
3* Utah 764 Mountain West GOY
Opinion Maryland 766 CBB Roadkill
Opinion TCU 71 CB High Roller

Mr. IWS
03-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Scott Spreitzer

I'm playing Connecticut on Wednesday night. The Irish have been playing much better basketball with Luke Harangody sidelined by a knee injury. But they have also been in favorable spots in their last two games. I had Notre Dame on these pages when they whipped Pittsburgh. The win over Georgetown was made easier due to the fact that Hoya leading scorer Austin Freeman only played 23 minutes due to a case of the flu. Freeman finished with only 5 points and was a liability on the defensive end, also. The Irish couldn't miss, making over 57% of their shots. That's been the biggest difference the last two games...Notre Dame has just been shooting "lights-out." But the public has jumped on the Irish following the two wins, and with UConn losing by a basket last time out to Louisville, we have serious value on the visitor. The Huskies also offer the Irish something their last two opponents couldn't. UConn brings big-time size in the backcourt at both ends with Jerome Dyson, and extreme quickness with Kemba Walker. The Huskies also own too many offensive "outs" for the depth-shy Irish. Four players average between 11 ppg and 18.4 ppg. But most importantly, the Irish jump-shooters will struggle against the two backcourt studs I mentioned above. And when those long distance jumpers carom away from the basket, the Huskies will get their chance to run, and run some more. UConn has won four straight in the series, including an 82-70 win on January 10. The Huskies held the Irish to 40% shooting, and absolutely crushed Notre Dame on the boards. Meanwhile, five players scored between 11 and 22 points for the Huskies. Notre Dame has not been a momentum team from a spread perspective. Despite winning their last two, they're on a 16-34-1 ATS slide the last 51 times following an ATS win. UConn has covered six of their last seven as a dog and they're 10-4 ATS the last 14 times against teams with a winning mark above .600. I firmly believe Notre Dame's hot shooting and fortunate results come to an end tonight. I'm playing Connecticut, my Big East Road Warrior Wipeout Game of the Year. Thanks! GL! Scott.

Mr. IWS
03-03-2010, 06:48 PM
PPP (Gavazzi)
5 Notre Dame
5 Phoenix Suns
4 alabama birminghma
4 south carolina
4 georgia
4 utah
4 maryland

Mr. IWS
03-03-2010, 07:00 PM