PDA

View Full Version : Why Kimbo is the best UFC fighter on the planet

Luke
03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Its simple math guys just look at it like this:

Kimbo>Ray Mercer>Tim Sylvia>Andrei Arlovski>Pe de Pano>Frank Mir>Brock Lesnar

Kimbo>Tank Abbott>James Thompson>Hidehiko Yoshida>Maurice Smith>Mark Coleman>Shogun Rua who kinda sorta beat Lyoto Machida

Kimbo>Tank Abbott>James Thompson>Hidehiko Yoshida>Mark Hunt>Wanderlei Silva>Dan Henderson>Ryo Chonan>Anderson Silva

Kimbo>Houston Alexander>Alessio Sakara>Thales Leites>Pete Sell>Phil Baroni>Dave Menne>Dennis Hallman>Matt Hughes>Georges St Pierre

Kimbo>Houston Alexander>Keith Jardine>Forrest Griffin>Tito Ortiz>Patrick Cote>Ricardo Almeida>Ryo Chonan>Mach Sakurai>Jens Pulver>BJ Penn

there you have it Kimbo is th number one fighter in the world ::handshake::

SPX
03-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Jesus, that's some kick ass detective work there, Luke!

Thanks for clearing that up for us!

Mr. IWS
03-05-2010, 01:25 PM
MMA math fuckin RULES!

triathlete
03-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Any way you can work me in there if I have a picture with Couture and GSP? What does that count for?

Luke
03-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Any way you can work me in there if I have a picture with Couture and GSP? What does that count for?

If you beat some bum off the street in any fight I'm sure I can research enough to get you to be the number 1 contender to Lensar

Ludo
03-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Its simple math guys just look at it like this:

Kimbo>Ray Mercer>Tim Sylvia>Andrei Arlovski>Pe de Pano>Frank Mir>Brock Lesnar

Kimbo>Tank Abbott>James Thompson>Hidehiko Yoshida>Maurice Smith>Mark Coleman>Shogun Rua who kinda sorta beat Lyoto Machida

Kimbo>Tank Abbott>James Thompson>Hidehiko Yoshida>Mark Hunt>Wanderlei Silva>Dan Henderson>Ryo Chonan>Anderson Silva

Kimbo>Houston Alexander>Alessio Sakara>Thales Leites>Pete Sell>Phil Baroni>Dave Menne>Dennis Hallman>Matt Hughes>Georges St Pierre

Kimbo>Houston Alexander>Keith Jardine>Forrest Griffin>Tito Ortiz>Patrick Cote>Ricardo Almeida>Ryo Chonan>Mach Sakurai>Jens Pulver>BJ Penn

there you have it Kimbo is th number one fighter in the world ::handshake::

So basically what you mean to say is Seth Petruzelli is the best fighter on the planet...

Luke
03-05-2010, 10:35 PM
So basically what you mean to say is Seth Petruzelli is the best fighter on the planet..

Ah,

no!!!

Because :

Kimbo>Houston Alexander>Keith Jardine>Wilson Gouveia >Seth Petruzelli

and if thats not enough to convince you:

Kimbo>Tank Abbott>James Thompson>Hidehiko Yoshida>Mark Hunt>Wanderlei Silva>Dan Henderson>Rich Franklin>Matt Hamill>Seth Petruzelli

So even though Seth won the head to head fight Kimbo is by far the better fighter.

Its simple math man ::handshake::

Ludo
03-05-2010, 11:37 PM
So what happens when Brock defeats Mir in the rematch, as does Shogun over Coleman, Dan Henderson over Wanderlei Silva, GSP over Hughes, and BJ Penn over Jens Pulver? Those are just the ones off the top of My head without any research done... I'm sure your joking and all but for fucks sakes man, have some pride in your work! Your better than that, mang.

Luke
03-05-2010, 11:43 PM
So what happens when Brock defeats Mir in the rematch, as does Shogun over Coleman, Dan Henderson over Wanderlei Silva, GSP over Hughes, and BJ Penn over Jens Pulver? .

No comment ::lmao::

Luke
03-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Those are just the ones off the top of My head without any research done... I'm sure your joking and all but for fucks sakes man, have some pride in your work! Your better than that, mang.

I didnt do this to be serious I did it for fun and to get some guys to laugh. This was 100% a joke .It was a slow day at work today what can I say ::lmao::

I think Kimbos a bum personally

I never judge a fight or fighter on who they have beat or who they have beaten beats.If James Toney beats Kimbo I wont have to make a train for Toney because he'll already be calling himself the greatest MMA fighter ever

zY|
03-06-2010, 12:05 PM
6 degrees of Fedor

Kimbo > James Thompson > Don Frye > Gilbert Yvel > TK > Fedor

Luke
03-06-2010, 04:02 PM
6 degrees of Fedor

Kimbo > James Thompson > Don Frye > Gilbert Yvel > TK > Fedor

Very good job I like it ::handshake::

zY|
03-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Andy Wang > Jamal Perkins > Rob Emerson > Manny Gamburyan > Jorge Santiago > Misaki > Hendo > Big Nog > Barnett > Hunt > TK > Fedor

SPX
03-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Andy Wang > Jamal Perkins > Rob Emerson > Manny Gamburyan > Jorge Santiago > Misaki > Hendo > Big Nog > Barnett > Hunt > TK > Fedor

I think what you just did here will pretty much never be beat.

Luke
03-06-2010, 09:11 PM

::lmao:: I love it

zY|
03-06-2010, 09:22 PM
LOL.

To be honest, that's a short one. I've seen much longer ones. Since TK lost to pretty much everybody it's not very hard to get pretty much anyone > Fedor.

SPX
03-06-2010, 09:28 PM
LOL.

To be honest, that's a short one. I've seen much longer ones. Since TK lost to pretty much everybody it's not very hard to get pretty much anyone > Fedor.

I think the real mastery is how you go from Andy Wang, one of the shittiest lightweights ever, to Fedor, arguably the greatest heavyweight ever.