PDA

View Full Version : 3-11-10

Mr. IWS
03-11-2010, 08:56 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
03-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Larry Ness' **10** LEGEND! (2-0 L2 Months!) CBB
At 9:30 ET, my *10 LEGEND is on CLEMSON.

Both teams come into this game in relatively good shape; NC State won three of four while Clemson won five of seven. The Wolfpacks season could best be described as inconsistent; and the same could be said about Clemson. The biggest concern for State backers is that it struggles at times to get points on the board, and it will be under constant harassment from an effective Clemson press. NC States 5-11 finish in the conference left the Pack 20-44 in four seasons with coach Sidney Lowe (note: the Wolfpack are 9-11 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record). In my opinion the biggest weapon that Clemson possesses is its defense. The Tigers enter this game 8th in turnover % and 5th in steal %; and they do it with an intense man to man style of game and a full court press. Trevor Booker is a force down low, and he's complimented by sharp shooters on the outside (note: Clemson is 13-7 ATS as a favorite; also 4-2 ATS off a loss against a conference rival). “I’m disappointed that we didn’t get it because we wanted to get that bye, but Wake’s a good team and they took care of business on their home court on Senior Night.”—Coach Oliver Purnell, after the loss at Wake Forest dropped his Tigers from the third seed to the sixth in the ACC tournament; I expect this team to make amends from that slip up and to smother the Pack; no problem laying the points here.

Good luck…Larry

Mr. IWS
03-11-2010, 11:21 AM
BEN BURNS

10* BURN'S MAC TOURNEY GAME OF THE MONTH
BUFFALO -1 vs Miami, Ohio

10* BURN'S NBA THURSDAY TOTAL OF THE MONTH
OVER-194 (Atlanta Hawks @ Washington Wizards)

9* BURN'S EARLY BLUE CHIP CBB TOTAL
OVER-134 (Wake Forrest vs Miami, Florida)

8* BURN'S NHL CONFERENCE TOTAL OF THE MONTH
UNDER 5 1/2 (Nashville Predators @ San Jose Sharks)

7* BURN'S NHL PERSONAL FAVORITE MISMATCH
TORONTO MAPLELEAFS ML vs Tampa Bay Lightning

Mr. IWS
03-11-2010, 11:35 AM
SCOTT SPREITZER

5* Akron (723)
4* N'ern (755)
3* Cuse (705)
3* GT (717)
3* Netrashka (731)
3* UCLA (759)
3* Stanford (765)

Mr. IWS
03-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Lang
Oklahoma State jumped on them 28-8, and you never had to sweat one single second in that game.

Folks, my opinion is solid. It is right on point. It is right where it needs to be at exactly the right time to capitalize on the money you can make in March madness.

Just going to keep posting winning days, they will lead to winning weeks and the bankroll will completely take care of itself. Simple as that.

Today is about executing my game plan again for a winning day. To deliver more solid calls that will lead to winners just like I have 8 of the past 12 days.

Let's go make some more money today.

15 DIME - NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES

Gotta tell you, I don't think this one is going to be close at all. Both teams come into Reno on 2 game losing streaks, but that is where the similarities end. New Mexico State has OWNED the Spartans, winning 9 of the last 10 meetings, and covering 4 of the last 5.

It's gonna get ugly.

NOTE: I will be returning with my complete breakdown by 2 pm eastern.

Mr. IWS
03-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Big Al

4* Northwestern
3* Akron
3* UCLA
3* Oregon State
3* TCU
3* Syracuse
3* kansas State

Mr. IWS
03-11-2010, 01:18 PM