PDA

View Full Version : 5-1-10

Mr. IWS
05-01-2010, 10:12 AM
ATTN! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SERVICE PLAYS MODERATOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME VIA PM TO DISCUSS.

NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
05-01-2010, 10:38 AM
BEN BURNS
BLUE CHIP O/U ROUT
10* Athletics/Blue Jays UNDER

spook
05-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Ben Burns 5/1 (all but his NBA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Chalk Game of the Month = Phillies
NHL Best Bet O/U = Blackhawks UNDER
May Day Afternoon Annihilator = San Fran Giants

POSTED EARLIER = 10* Blue Chip O/U Rout = Toronto/Oakland UNDER

Mr. IWS
05-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Big Al's picks
LAA/DET UNDER
Bos/ Baltimore Over
NY Mets ML

Derby Winner
Looking at Lucky

Mr. IWS
05-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Big Al

NBA Elite Info CAVS

Mr. IWS
05-01-2010, 02:04 PM
SCOTT SPREITZER

NHL
Date: Saturday, May 01, 2010
$35.00 Guaranteed: Scott Spreitzer enters Saturday on a red-hot, ice-melting, 7-1, 88% NHL playoff run. In fact, he's a smoking, 11-3, 79% winners in the playoffs this NHL postseason. Scott's passed on the ice the last couple of nights, but returns with his coveted, NHL Saturday Power Play, then kick the books sideways all night long! 5/1/2010

I'm laying the price with the Blackhawks on Saturday night. Those of you who have been with me recall that we won a couple of big value spots going against the Canucks in their series with the L.A. Kings. But in the end, we saw the adjustments needed by Vancouver, and backed the Canucks as they wrapped up the series. But adjusting to the young playoff-inexperienced Kings, and trying to win on the road against one of the preseason faves, is entirely different. Remember, the Canucks were a sub-.500 road team this season. They're also a heavily penalized team. And while they were able to overcome this in round-one, I believe it will hamstring this team, at least in game-one against a much tougher oppoennt. The Blackhawks were tremedous on home ice this season, and they want to make sure they don't "give one away" to start this series. Chicago is on a 38-15 run at home and 5-2 in their last seven against Vancouver. The Canucks check-in having won just 2 of their last 10 road games against teams with a home ice win percentage greater than .600. And they're on a 0-4 slide as a road underdog. Game-one goes to the fave. I'm laying the price with Chicago on Saturday night. Thanks! GL! Scott.

NBA
Date: Saturday, May 01, 2010
$35.00 Guaranteed: Yes, Scott SWEPT another card last night. He went 3-0 (Pads, Lakers, Jazz), including a 2-0 night in the NBA. Scott enters Saturday a perfect 7-0, 100% winners this week in the NBA playoffs. He's also 9-1, 90% with NBA KNOCKOUTS. Grab Scott's first RD-2 KNOCKOUT WINNER on Saturday, then kick the books sideways! 5/1/2010

I'm laying the points with the Cavaliers on Saturday. This could turn out to be a competitive and long series, but I believe the Cavs are going to come out with a serious attitude in game-one. The Cavs barely snuck by the Bulls last time out, and they need to re-establish themselves as a true title contender. Boston had their way with a Miami team that was little more than Dwyane Wade. The Celtics are going to need to make some adjustments after game-one, thanks to not only Lebron, but also due to the "bigs" inside for Cleveland. Boston thinks they have more offensive "outs" than the Cavs, but I don't believe so. Besides the big players underneath, including Shaq and Ilgauskas, the Cavs can throw Jamison in the mix along with an outstanding backcourt. The Cavs have won three of the last four meetings at home with Boston, with the wins coming by 11, 31, and 15 points. The lone win for Boston came on opening night of this season as the Cavs were mixing in new parts on the floor. Cleveland has dominated the series as far as the spread is concerned, going 18-7-2 the last 27 times, including a 6-1 ATS mark the last seven times at home. Meanwhile, the Celtics have covered just 6 of their last 24 against teams with a winning percentage above .600. Miami was one thing. But I believe it's going to take a game for Boston to adjust to the uptick in competition. I'm laying the points with the Cavaliers on Saturday. Thanks! GL! Scott.

spook
05-01-2010, 04:12 PM
LARRY NESS
9* MLB DAYTIME DOMINATOR SF Giants
10* NBA Perfect Storm Cavs
10* Pitching Mismatch of the week Mil Brewers

spook
05-01-2010, 07:03 PM
DR. BOB

2 Star Selection
CLEVELAND (-7) over Boston
01-May-10 05:05 PM Pacific Time
Cleveland is 6-2 ATS in game 1 of a playoff series at home and the Cavalier apply to a very good 21-2 ATS game 1 situation. Boston played well in their series against Miami, but they'll have their hands full with a team that is more than just one superstar player. The Cavs' superstar, LeBron James, has a minor elbow injury that adds some risk to this play, but I'll still take the Cavs given the strong situation and their 25-9-1 ATS record in playoff games the last 4 seasons against sub-.700 teams (6-1 ATS in game 1). My ratings favor Cleveland by 7 1/2 points (if LeBron is not affected by his elbow), so the line on this game is fair, and I'll take Cleveland in a 2-Star Best Bet at -8 points or less.

Play Strength: 2-Stars at -8 or less.