PDA

View Full Version : 5-5-10

spook
05-05-2010, 06:34 AM
lets make some money.!!!!gl... ::luck:: ::moneybag::

spook
05-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Pick 'n' Roll: Today's best NBA bets

San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns (-2.5, 205.5)

Steve Nash and Amare Stoudemire were instrumental in Phoenix’s Game 1 win over the Spurs, but the role of swingman Jason Richardson has allowed the Suns to be successful throughout the playoffs.

In Phoenix’s five wins this postseason, Richardson averaged 27.8 points while in the two losses he only managed 14.5 points per outing.

"Everybody knows what Steve can do, and everybody knows what Amare can do. I'm just trying to be that wild card, that third scorer, and help us get wins and try to go deep into the playoffs," Richardson said.

J-Rich is the ideal wingman for Nash and Stoudemire, and the Spurs really don’t have anyone that can guard one of the most athletic, and underrated, players in the league. He’s averaging a team-high 24.0 points this postseason and is shooting 51 percent from downtown.

"I've got seven years pent up in me for not being in the playoffs so I'm leaving it all on the floor," Richardson said.

Sharp bettors are expecting the Spurs to bounce back in Game 2 as this spread has dropped two points since opening. San Antonio stole Game 2 at Dallas in its opening round series but the Suns understand they can’t get complacent.

"You can't get too excited," Stoudemire said. "They're a team with a great pedigree that knows how to come back in a series."

Look for Richardson to have another huge game and Phoenix to take a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven series.

Pick: Suns

spook
05-05-2010, 06:36 AM
Game of the day: Spurs at Suns

San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns (-2.5, 205.5)

Nasty Nash

Steve Nash was absolutely the difference maker in the Suns’ Game 1 win and cover over San Antonio. Nash scored 17 points in the first quarter alone, finishing the game with 33 points and ten assists.

“(Nash) ran it down our throat,” Spurs swingman Manu Ginobili said. “He started the game in scoring mode. Usually, he saves it for later.”

There were plenty of questions about Nash’s ability to control the game flow against San Antonio heading into the series. A hip injury against Portland had left Nash “dragging my leg around” but the three days off between series allowed Nash to rest up and heal.

“It’ll be a pleasure just to compete and fight every night in the series,” said Nash.

Greg Popovich matched up his premier defensive stopper, Bruce Bowen, on Nash in series past. But Bowen is retired now and the defensive matchups did not work for San Antonio in Game 1.

George Hill, the Spurs hero in their Round 1 series win over Dallas, was completely outclassed by Nash in the first half. Popovich switched Tony Parker onto Nash in the second half with similarly disappointing results for Spurs backers.

“He tried to dominate,” guard Jason Richardson said. “When he takes over the game like that, it gives us a lot of energy.”

Series dominance

San Antonio has one heck of a track record beating Nash and the Suns in the postseason.

The Spurs have beaten Phoenix four times in the playoffs since 2003. They’ve beaten Nash – both here in Phoenix and in his previous stop at Dallas – six times in his career. Nash has not been able to advance past San Antonio in the playoffs even once.

“I would like a couple of those games back from the years gone by,” Nash said, describing those past playoff disappointments. “I’d like for the suspensions to never happen, different things that seem to creep up every game. Ultimately, you respect your opponent, and it just motivates you to play better and reach a new level.”

This year, things have been noticeably different when these two teams have faced off against one another. Phoenix hung 116, 110 and 113 on San Antonio, covering the spread in all three regular season meetings while winning both home games against the Spurs by double-digit margins.

The Suns followed up their regular season success with a strong Game 1. Alvin Gentry’s squad posted 111 on the Spurs with a 52 percent shooting performance in Game 1, another win and its fourth consecutive pointspread cover against the Spurs this season.

Defense and totals

San Antonio has won four championships in the Tim Duncan era in large part because of their ability to play lockdown defense, both in transition and in the halfcourt.

The Spurs held Dallas to 90 points or less in all four of their playoff wins over the Mavs. In their last series win over Phoenix, back in 2008, the Spurs held the Suns to 95 points or less in regulation in all four of their victories.

This year, the Suns are playing defense at a different level than they’ve played it in years past.

“I think we’ve learned that (defense) can be fun. We enjoy locking a team down,” forward Grant Hill said. “With that being said, obviously we’re going against one of the best half-court executing teams, one of the best coaches out there. So we’re certainly going to be challenged, but I like where we are going into this series in terms of being prepared on both ends of the court.”

“I’ve had great offensive games against the Spurs, but I think now defensively is where we’ve taken that next step, and it’s all about the team,” added Amare Stoudamire who admits he’s playing defense for the first time in his career.

But Game 1 flew over the total and Game 2’s total is a half point higher than Game 1’s closing number. What gives? Suns head coach Alvin Gentry has the answer.

“We came in the mindset that we were going to push the basketball, and that if we pushed the basketball like we thought we could, Steve would get the ball to the basket,” he stated.

Role play

The Spurs put together two strong second half runs in Game 1. San Antonio outscored Phoenix 12-0 in the third quarter, briefly taking the lead. They also rallied back in the fourth quarter, turning a 14-point deficit into a one-point game with less than five minutes to play.

But San Antonio was not able to sustain either rally. The Spurs missed five crucial 3-pointers in the final four minutes and wound up just 4-for-19 from long range. Manu Ginobili shared his frustration concerning the aborted comeback.

“That’s really frustrating when that happens, especially the second time,” the Argentinean told reporters. “Against these guys, with the level of confidence they’re playing at, you just can’t blink.”

The Suns focused on shutting down San Antonio’s role players in Game 1. Ginobili, Tony Parker and Duncan combined for 73 points between them, making a total of 28 baskets while hitting 14 free throws. The entire remainder of the Spurs team made ten baskets and eight free throws.

“Usually when they add a fourth guy to the mix it makes them really tough to beat,” said Gentry of the gameplan to shut down the Spurs’ contributing pieces.

Popovich adjusted his normal player rotation in an effort to contain the Suns. He started Tony Parker in the second half, bringing George Hill off the bench. Keith Bogans got extended fourth-quarter minutes after he failed to score a single point in the series win over Dallas.

Key Spurs offseason acquisitions Richard Jefferson and Antonio McDyess sat on the bench during crunch time. Clearly, the second round of the playoffs is not the optimal time to adjust a playing time rotation that has been fairly settled in recent weeks.

Staying grounded

The Spurs have earned the Suns respect over the years, and every single quote from the Phoenix locker room reflects that assessment.

To a man, the Suns are well aware that San Antonio has a track record of comebacks. San Antonio lost Game 1 in Dallas two weeks ago, then responded by winning four of the next five to close out the series, including a crucial Game 2 upset win at Dallas.

“You can’t get too excited,” Stoudemire said. “They’re a team with a great pedigree that knows how to come back in a series.”

“It's going to be a long series,” confirmed Gentry

spook
05-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Ice picks: Today's best NHL bets

Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers (-160, 5)

The Philadelphia Flyers could easily be heading home for Game 3 with a 2-0 lead. But instead, they trail the Boston Bruins 0-2 after suffering a heart-breaking 5-4 overtime loss in Saturday’s Game 1 and falling 3-2 in Game 2 Monday.

“It’s demoralizing to lose, obviously, but at the same time we’re right there,” Flyers forward Danny Briere told reporters after the game. “There’s not much that separates these teams. A couple of tweaks here and there or a bounce here and we could be up 2-0.

“So we can’t change too much. We have to go home and keep our heads up. We’ve been battling and playing hard. Good things are about to happen.”

After going 2-for-5 in Game 1, Philly’s power play couldn’t get it going in Game 2 and was unable to score on four opportunities. The Flyers only managed four shots on net with the man advantage, a surprising statistic for a team that dominated on the power play all season.

“I don’t know what was going on”, Briere said. “We couldn’t even get out of our zone, which is unusual with the guys we have. That was the most frustrating part of the power play; not being able to even get past our blue line.”

The Bruins’ young goalie Tuukka Rask has also done his part to shut down Philadelphia’s offense. He made 24 saves in Monday night’s win and never got flustered, even after Briere scored the equalizer at the end of the second period.

Expect Rask and the Boston defense to tighten up even more in Game 3.

Pick: Under

Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks (-150, 6)

The Chicago Blackhawks showed a lot of resilience bouncing back from a 2-0 first-period deficit in Game 2 Monday to win it 4-2 and even the series at one game apiece.

The Hawks came out just as flat as they had in their 5-1 Game 1 defeat, but picked up the intensity as the night went on. After his team managed to tie things up at 2-2, Kris Versteeg had a golden opportunity to put his team up 3-2 but lost the puck in front of the Canucks’ net. He fortunately got a second chance seconds later off a Duncan Keith pass and ripped it past Roberto Luongo.

“I was going to shoot it (on the 3-on-2) and there was like four bodies there,” Versteeg told reporters after the game. “Then I was going to shoot it to the other side of the net and faked myself out. I wasn't too happy because I thought I kind of threw it away. The puck came back to me and I just tried to shoot it.”

Chicago also got some help from netminder Antti Niemi, who once again proved that he can bounce back from a poor performance. After a shaky start, Niemi settled down and made key saves to keep his team in the game.

“It wasn’t the way we drew it up,” Patrick Sharp told the Chicago Tribune. “I don’t know if we got too excited and wanted to make amends for Game 1 early on, but our goaltending kept us in there, we had some big (penalty) kills and a few lucky bounces that seemed to wake us up halfway through the first.”

The Blackhawks have shifted the momentum in their favor and will look to keep it going in Vancouver.

Pick: Blackhawks

spook
05-05-2010, 06:38 AM
What bettors need to know: Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers

Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers (-160, 5)

Boston leads series 2-0

Oh, brother

The Flyers have let two wins slip through their hands in the Eastern Conference semifinal and have a hole to dig themselves out of as the series shifts to the City of Brotherly Love Wednesday.

In Game 1, Philadelphia clawed back with two goals in the third period to force overtime but fell 5-4 in the additional frame. A similar fate was had when the Bruins found the back of the net with just under three minutes remaining in Game 2 Monday night, taking a 3-2 win and a 2-0 series lead.

"Both games have been tied in the third period," veteran defenseman Chris Pronger told reporters. "We need to battle that much harder. That's not good enough. We need to win those games. We've got to find a way to get that next goal."

The Flyers have been scratching a clawing for wins since the end of the regular season. Philadelphia needed a shootout victory over the New York Rangers to earn a spot in the postseason, then rode that momentum to a 4-1 series win over the New Jersey Devils in the first round of the playoffs. After failing to match Boston’s intensity in crunch time, the Flyers tank could be almost empty heading into Game 3.

"It almost (feels) like back-to-back overtime losses, they scored so late," forward Danny Briere told the media. "The good thing is that we know we can play. We're right there. It's just one bounce, one way or the other, that can change the outcome."

Once bitten

Since returning from a two-month hiatus due to a concussion, Bruins forward Marc Savard is making his mark on the Flyers – literally.

According to Philadelphia tough guy, Dan Carcillo, Savard bit him on the finger while the two were wrestling in front of the Flyers net in the second period.

"The last time I was bit was in grade school," Carcillo told reporters. "It's not a good feeling and it's pretty cowardly."

Savard, who scored the overtime winner in Game 1, didn’t deny taking a chomp out of Carcillo but said the situation was the reason for the bite.

"He pummeled on my face," Savard told the Boston Herald. "He pulled on my teeth, so I guess that's biting when a guy tries to pull your front teeth out like his. I don't see how that (is biting)."

Satan worshipers

One of the NHL’s most eyebrow-raising names is giving the Flyers a devil of a time in the second round of the playoffs.

Bruins forward Miroslav Satan (Sha-tan) has been putting Philadelphia’s defensemen through hell, scoring two goals and picking up two assists in the first two games of this series. He scored in the second period and assisted on the game-winning goal in Game 2 Monday. Satan has actually damned Philly throughout his career, totaling 39 points in 59 games versus the Flyers.

“He’s just a great player,’’ fellow Czech and linemate David Krejci told the Boston Globe of Satan. “Sometimes we speak our own language on the ice, so that helps, too. But I know what he can do, he’s got great hands. He’s (been) hot lately and so hopefully he’ll stay hot and I’ll try to help him as much as I can.’’

Satan has registered two points in three straight games and leads the Bruins with nine points and has a plus/minus rating of plus-4 this postseason.

He joined the team midway through this season, playing in just 38 games after signing as a free agent in January. Not only did he bring some toughness to the Bruins frontline but also Stanley Cup experience after winning with the Pittsburgh Penguins last season.

“Again, we talked about guys that have the experience — he’s one of those guys and he’s shown it,” Boston coach Claude Julien told the press. “He’s very calm, he’s poised, very good with the puck, seems to have good chemistry with Krejci. He’s been a real good addition.’’

spook
05-05-2010, 06:39 AM
papayagang pick of the day 5/5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papayagang has 4 20* picks

NY Mets ML
Wash Nats ML
T Rangers ML
Pheonix Suns -2.5
Boston Red Sox ML 10*

spook
05-05-2010, 06:40 AM
Outlaw Sports Advisors.net Cinco de Mayo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yankee run line - 1.5 -135
Tigers Twins under 10

Claim to get the lines from Bookmaker

Both games start 1:05 eastern

gl on your wagers

Yesterday they went 2-1 with +130

spook
05-05-2010, 06:46 AM
SPORTS ADVISORS

NBA PLAYOFFS

WESTERN CONFERENCE

San Antonio (4-3 SU, 3-3-1 ATS) at Phoenix (5-2 SU and ATS)

The third-seeded Suns aim to maintain home-court advantage when they take on the seventh-seeded Spurs in Game 2 at U.S. Airways Center.

Phoenix blew a couple of double-digit leads in Game 1 Monday night, but finished strong to claim a 111-102 victory as a four-point home favorite. Steve Nash had 17 points in the first quarter on the way to a 33-point night, and he added 10 assists. Amare Stoudemire (23 points, 13 rebounds) also had a double-double, and Jason Richardson poured in 27.

San Antonio shot a respectable 45.8 percent (38 of 83), but hit just 4 of 19 from three-point range (21.1 percent) and missed nine of its 31 free throws (71 percent), while allowing the Suns to shoot a solid 51.9 percent (41 of 79). Manu Ginobili paced the Spurs with 27 points, Tony Parker had 26, and Tim Duncan had 20 points and 11 boards.

San Antonio is 22-23 SU and ATS on the road this season (1-3 SU and ATS in the playoffs), putting up an average of 97.0 ppg (45.4 percent shooting) and yielding 95.9 ppg (44.4 percent shooting). Phoenix is 35-10 (28-16-1 ATS) in the home jerseys (3-1 SU and ATS in the playoffs), scoring a whopping 112.3 ppg on 49.6 percent shooting and allowing 102.6 ppg on 44.5 percent shooting.

Phoenix has cashed in all four meetings this season in this rivalry (3-1 SU), winning and covering in all three contests in the desert. The favorite and the home team are both 4-1 ATS in the last five clashes, and the SU winner is 14-1-1 ATS in the last 16 Spurs-Suns matchups. These two teams met in the first round two seasons ago, with the Spurs advancing 4-1 (2-2-1 ATS), and in the second round three years ago, with San Antonio winning in six games (3-2-1 ATS).

The Spurs remain on ATS upticks of 21-10-1 overall, 8-2 after either a SU or an ATS setback and 9-3-1 after a day off, but they’re also 1-4 ATS in their last five on the highway and 1-7 ATS in their last eight as a playoff pup.

The Suns are on several spread-covering sprees, including 30-11-1 overall, 16-5-1 at home, 17-5 against the Southwest Division, 21-7-1 as a favorite, 16-6-1 after a spread-cover and 34-16-1 after a day off.

In this rivalry, the total has gone high in five of the last six meetings overall, including all four this season, with Monday’s game clearing the 204½-point price. The over has also hit in the last four contests at U.S. Airways Center. In addition, Phoenix is on “over” stretches of 6-2 at home (4-1 last four, with all eight as a chalk), 11-4 in second-round playoff games and 10-4 against the Southwest Division, but the under for the Suns is on runs of 4-1 overall, 6-2 after a day off and 9-4-1 following a spread-cover.

Meanwhile, despite the Game 1 result, San Antonio remains on a bundle of “under” streaks, including 6-1-1 overall, 8-2-2 on the highway, 5-0 following a day off, 4-1 in second-round playoff games, 4-1-1 as a ‘dog, 8-2-1 as a playoff pup and 13-4-2 getting points on the road.

ATS ADVANTAGE: PHOENIX

NATIONAL LEAGUE

St. Louis (18-9) at Philadelphia (15-11)

Veteran right-hander Brad Penny (3-1, 1.56) looks to continue his strong start to the season when he takes the ball for the Cardinals and goes opposite the Phillies’ Kyle Kendrick (0-1, 7.61) in the third game of a four-game set at Citizens Bank Park.

St. Louis took the opener of this series 6-3 on Monday, but Philadelphia even things up with Tuesday’s 2-1 victory. Catcher Carlos Ruiz provided all the offense, with a sacrifice fly in the seventh inning to break a scoreless tie, followed by a walk-off home run in the bottom of the 9th.

Despite Tuesday’s victory, the Phillies have still dropped nine of their last 16 contests since starting the season 8-2, going 3-4 at home during this stretch. However, they remain on positive runs of 36-18 against the N.L. Central (6-2 last eight), 12-5 versus right-handed starters and 8-1 at home against righties.

Although the Cardinals’ three-game winning streak ended last night, they still sport the best record in the National League, having won eight of 10 overall. St. Louis is on additional solid runs of 7-2 as a favorite, 6-1 versus N.L. East foes, 5-0 in the third game of a series, 16-5 versus right-handed starters and 20-8 on the road against righties.

These teams faced off just five times last year, with the Phillies winning four of the five contests, and going back to 2008, Philadelphia has won nine of the last 12 series clashes, going 5-2 at home. In last year’s four wins over St. Louis, the Phillies tallied 39 runs, but they’ve scored just five times in this series.

Penny is coming off a tough 3-2 home loss to Cincinnati – his first defeat of the season – giving up three runs on eight hits in six innings. In his previous six starts – including the first four this season – Penny had allowed a total of four earned runs in 45 innings (0.79 ERA). Furthermore, he’s given up two earned runs or fewer in nine of his last 11 outings dating to September.

Penny is 2-1 with a 2.18 ERA in three road starts this season, and he’s 9-4 with a 3.48 ERA in 21 career starts against the Phillies, including 2-0 with a 1.71 ERA in three contests at Citizens Bank Park. Last year with the Giants, he faced Philadelphia once and pitched eight shutout innings in a 4-0 road victory. Penny has given up one or zero runs in five of his last six starts against the Phillies since 2005.

Kendrick’s struggles continued in Friday’s 9-1 home loss to the Mets, yielding four runs on five hits in five innings. Take away one strong outing in Atlanta (eight shutout innings) and Kendrick has surrendered 20 runs (all earned) in his other four starts covering 15 2/3 innings (11.49 ERA). Philadelphia is 1-5 in the right-hander’s last six starts overall and 0-6 in his last six when pitching on four days of rest.

In two home starts this season, Kendrick has given up 10 runs on 11 hits and four walks in 16 1/3 innings (13.50 ERA). On the bright side, he’s dominated St. Louis in three career starts, going 3-0 with a 2.25 ERA, with the Phillies scoring 46 runs in the three victories.

St. Louis brings a slew of “under” trends into this contest, including 9-2-1 overall, 9-3 on the road (5-0 last five), 8-3 against the N.L. East, 14-3-1 versus winning teams and 19-7-2 on Wednesday. Also, all five of Penny’s starts this year have stayed under the total.

On the flip side, it’s been all “overs” for Philadelphia, including 36-18-2 overall, 16-7-2 at home, 8-4 against N.L. Central teams, 4-1 on Wednesday, 13-3 in the third game of a series and 32-13 in Kendrick’s last 45 starts overall.

Finally, the under is 6-2 in the last eight Phillies-Cardinals clashes at Citizens Bank Park (2- in this series) following an 11-2-2 “over” run in Philadelphia.

ATS ADVANTAGE: ST. LOUIS and OVER

AMERICAN LEAGUE

L.A. Angels (12-16) at Boston (13-14)

John Lackey (2-1, 4.50) faces his former team for the first time he leads the Red Sox against the Angels and Joel Pineiro (2-3, 5.76) as two struggling squads continue a four-game series at Fenway Park.

After getting swept by the Orioles in Baltimore over the weekend, Boston has returned home and taken two straight from the Angels by a combined score of 22-9. In Tuesday’s 5-1 victory, the Red Sox scored four runs in the eighth inning to break a 1-1 tie. The Sox have won six of their last eight home games and nine of their last 12 on Wednesday, and they’re also 107-50 in their last 157 home games against right-handed starters.

Los Angeles has dropped the first five games of a 10-game road trip, getting outscored 40-18, and it has dropped nine of 13 overall dating to April 21. However, the Halos are still on positive runs of 24-6 after losing the first two games of a series, 49-20 in the third game of a series and 37-18 against teams with a losing record.

The Angels swept a best-of-5 divisional playoff series against Boston last year and they’re still 12-9 in the last 21 meetings. Also, the home team is 8-2 in the last 10 in this rivalry following an 8-3 run by the visitor.

Pineiro got completely destroyed at Detroit on Friday, giving up 10 runs (nine earned) in 3 1/3 innings of a 10-6 loss. After starting his Angels career with three straight outstanding outings (four runs allowed n 20 1/3 innings), Pineiro has fallen apart in his last two starts against the Yankees (7-1 home loss) and Tigers, yielding 16 runs (15 earned) on 21 hits in 9 1/3 innings (14.46 ERA).

Prior to Friday, Pineiro’s only previous road start came at Yankee Stadium on April 14, and he gave up a run on five hits in seven innings of a 5-3 win. Against the Red Sox, the veteran right-hander is 3-5 with a 6.24 ERA in 10 starts (1-3, 5.36 ERA in five starts at Fenway). Boston is 6-2 the last eight times it has faced Pineiro.

Lackey, who spent his first eight big-league seasons with the Angels before signing with Boston this past offseason, has delivered quality starts in four of his first five appearances with the Red Sox, most recently giving up three runs (two earned) in seven innings at Baltimore on Friday. However, he failed to get a decision as the Red Sox lost 5-4 in 10 innings.

Boston has alternated wins and losses in Lackey’s first five starts this season, and the big right-hander is 1-1 with a 6.06 ERA in two contests at Fenway Park.

L.A. is on “under” runs of 23-7 on the road, 14-4 versus losing teams, 9-1-1 on Wednesday and 16-5-1 in the third game of a series. However, Boston is on “over” streaks of 5-3 at home, 4-2 against the A.L. West, 20-8-2 on Wednesday and 2-0-2 with Lackey starting.

ATS ADVANTAGE: BOSTON

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 11:05 AM
JR ODonnell | NHL Total Wed, 05/05/10 - 9:35 PM ƒ*

triple-dime bet 73 CHI / 74 VAN Under 6.0 Sportbet
Analysis: JR O'S GOING DOWN TOWN AND LINING UP ON A HUGE 3* UNDER VANCOUVER/CHI BLACK HAWK NHL VERSUS KNOCK OUT PUNCH

let's break this baby down
Our 5-1-1 NHL RUIN continues tonight as our National TV knock out punch goes to the monster at home " Roberto Luongo. who is the Canucks goalie and he sports a 27-8-3 with a 2.19 GAA in 38 home games The Vancouver Canucks are a smooth 67% under team at home and the "Public" will line up on the Over as both teams went over the 1st 2 games in this series. Chicago Hawks net minder Antti Niemi settled in nicely last game after getting pasted for 2 quick goals last game. The lines makers have this baby at 6- 130 for a reason and we have power ratings on this game at 4.9 goals.
Play the under 6 tonight in Vancouver

Mr. IWS
Jr. O'Donnell (RedZone Sports) free internet play:

Look out boys Jr has some serious moxy on the bases. Philadelphia Phillies Sunday $$$$ , Cinncinati Reds Monday $$$$ and Minnesota Twins $$$$$ last night and that winning mojo carries over to the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. the Chicago Cubbies battle tonight.
Chicago Cubbies -1.5 runs today Jr O style:

SHORT SWEET AND POWERFUL AGAIN TODAY:
Charlie Morton toes the rubber tonight owning a close to 13 ERA dead last in ERA against the visiting Cubs who left 12 runners on base in last night's loss. NOT tonight boys! The Cubbies have been pounding the rock . 307 batting average and they have plated close to 6 runs per game the last 10. Morton will get bombed today as the Cubbies get back a much needed W behind Lilly who will look to bounce back off a poor D Backs game. We are not a big fan of Run line plays, but this baby is way to juicy to pass up with C Morton on the mound and the Cubbies off an ugly loss.

CHICAGO CUBBIES 9 PITTSBURGH 4

Mr. IWS
Mreast nba wednesday play of the day

#713 san antonio spurs @ #714 phoenix suns 9:15pm edt

play on #713 san antonio spurs +2.5 -110 for 3 units

Mr. IWS
LineChangers:

METS ml +100

Mr. IWS
Dan Bebe | NBA Sides Wed, 05/05/10

double-dime bet SAN 2.5

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Jeff Benton 5/5 Wednesday 30* Nba Play
Wednesday's Action
30 Dime: SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Stephen Nover 5/5 Wednesday Plays
Wednesday winners ...
My winners tonight are a 15 Dime on the St. Louis Cardinals

10 Dime on the Over in the Rockies/Padres game.

The Cardinals are a slight favorite as I release this game at 11 a.m. eastern, while the total in the second game is a flat 7 across the board. As always, shop for the best number when playing my games, immtdiately after reading my analysis.

spook
05-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with the Magic (-9). Wednesday: Spurs. The deficit is 500 sirignanos

spook
05-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Protipster

Lens - Grenoble Lens
Santander - Sevilla Sevilla +0
Man City - Tottenham Man City +0

spook
05-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Moneylineking
9-4 Run (69%)
Sat 1-0
Sun 1-0
Mon 5-4
Tue 2-0
Wed
SD Padres -114

spook
05-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Sampicks 5/05

Spain - Primera - 19:00 GMT
SANTANDER - SEVILLA take SEVILLA 0,-0.5
Best odds: 1,91

spook
05-05-2010, 11:44 AM
MVPLocks

Suns -2.5 (lock of the day)
Yankees run line -1.5 -135
Cubs -157
Rangers -132

spook
05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Dan Bebe | NBA Sides Wed, 05/05/10

double-dime bet SAN 2.5

spook
05-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Foxsheets 5/5
Super Situations

Play On - (HOUSTON) poor NL hitting team (AVG <=.250) against a team with a bad bullpen (ERA >=5.00), with a starting pitcher whose ERA is 3.70 to 4.20 on the season (NL)
46-21 since 1997. ( 68.7% | 26.0 units )
3-1 this year. ( 75.0% | 2.0 units )

BOSTON is 44-11 (+29.6 Units) against the money line vs. AL teams allowing 5.2 or more runs/game on the season over the last 3 seasons.
The average score was: BOSTON (6.9) , OPPONENT (4.0)

Spurs at Suns
Play Over - Any team in the 2nd game of a playoff series
106-62 over the last 5 seasons. ( 63.1% | 37.8 units )
8-10 this year. ( 44.4% | -3.0 units )

Play Against - Road underdogs vs. the money line (SAN ANTONIO) revenging a road loss vs opponent against opponent after a home game where both teams score 100 or more points
172-47 since 1997. ( 78.5% | 64.4 units )
5-2 this year. ( 71.4% | 0.3 units )

Spurs at Suns
Play Under - All teams where the first half total is 100.5 to 105 in a game involving two average defensive teams (43.5-45.5%), in a game involving two average rebounding teams (+/-3 reb/game) after 42+ games
106-58 over the last 5 seasons. ( 64.6% | 42.2 units )
8-2 this year. ( 80.0% | 5.8 units )

spook
05-05-2010, 11:46 AM
St. Bernadine Sports
Matt Dennehy
Tue 3-1
Wed
Yankees/Baltimore under 9.5

spook
05-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Bookie Monster
Free Play
Wed
Cubs-160

spook
05-05-2010, 11:47 AM
THE VEGAS KILLERS
JOHN HARRISON

Daily Lock - Minnesota Twins -1.5 +135 (2 UNITS)

spook
05-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Bookie Monster
Free Play
Wed
Cubs-160
added...Wed
Atlanta -150 over Washington
Texas -130 over Oakland
San Fran -132 over Florida

spook
05-05-2010, 11:48 AM
SUPER SPORTS GROUP

NY v. Cincinnati 12:35pm
PICK: UNDER 8.5 Game (8*)

St Louis v. Philadelphia 7:05pm
PICK: Phillies ML +106 (6*)

San Fran v. Florida 7:10pm
PICK: UNDER 8.5 +105 Game (9*) Best bet of the day
PICK: Marlins ML +121 Game (7*)

3 Team parlay for 1* pays 6.28
OVER 9 Dodgers ev
Seattle ML -105
OVER 10 Boston 1-05

spook
05-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Insider Angles

The Phoenix Suns defeated the San Antonio Spurs 111-102 in Game 1 of this series on Monday, but the way the game Spurs came back and kept the pressure on Phoenix until late in the opener leads us to believe that San Antonio will steal Game 2 on the road Wednesday.

The playoff savvy Spurs have just seen basically this same exact scenario in the first round vs. the Dallas Mavericks. Dallas built a big lead in Game 1, only to see the Spurs come back and lose by only six points. San Antonio then came out and dominated Game 2 at Dallas and then went on to hold serve at home and win the series in six.

Well, the Spurs overcame a couple of double-digit deficits here in Phoenix last night, only to actually take a lead in the third quarter and then cut a 14-point fourth-quarter deficit down to one with about four minutes left before the Suns were finally able to edge away. We now look for San Antonio to repeat their Game 2 performance at Dallas by coming out focused from start to finish here.

That is bad news for a Phoenix club that seemed to have the psychological scars of being knocked out of the playoffs by the Spurs three times in the last four years with their tentative play on Monday. The Suns had several chances to bury the Spurs early, but they saw what the heart of a champion can do. Now, we strongly suspect that they will be playing from behind in Game 2, and they have not doe well in that situation vs. San Antonio in the past.

The Spurs may be a seven-seed, but they played good ball down the stretch and this is one team nobody wanted to face in these playoffs. Well, their series win over second-seeded Dallas only validates that, and we now look for them to once again steal home court advantage in this series in Game 2.

NBA Wednesday Pick: Spurs +2.5

spook
PITTVIPER

Chicago Cubs -1.5 (+100)
St. Louis Cardinals -118

spook
GIL ALEXANDER

Take Texas Rangers (Lewis) -130 @ Oakland Athletics (Cahill) +120
Take St. Louis Cardinals (Penny) -115 @ Philadelphia Phillies (Kendrick) +105
Take San Francisco Giants (Zito) -130 @ Florida Marlins (Robertson) +120

spook
05-05-2010, 11:51 AM
GoodFella 5/5

MLB

Clev/Tor Under 9 1dime

spook
05-05-2010, 11:58 AM
OutLaw Sports

Yankee - 1.5 -135

Tigers/Twins Under 10

spook
05-05-2010, 11:59 AM
ATS LOCK CLUB
MLB
5 units Rays ML
4 units Rangers ML

NBA
3 units Suns -2.5

spook
05-05-2010, 12:01 PM
PITTVIPER

Chicago Cubs -1.5 (+100)
St. Louis Cardinals -118

spook
05-05-2010, 12:02 PM

KLR GAME CHANGERS
Matrix Selections(no chase system)
17-7 +26.91 units

KC Royals +130 1 unit
NY Mets +107 1 unit
SF Giants -131 1 unit
Phillies +106 1.5 units

spook
05-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Al DeMarco

5 Dime: release on the Phoenix Suns minus the points at home against San Antonio. As I release this play at 8:15 AM Pacific, the Suns are laying 2 1/2 here in Las Vegas and most offshore locations except that one book that is always seemingly higher priced for favorites. I bought down the 1/2 point on Phoenix, making the Suns -2. No matter the case, you should buy down the insurance as well.

Picked up the 2-0 sweep last night highlighted by my biggest play of the season hitting once more, my 15 Dime Teaser of the Year # 3 in a Row on Los Angeles and Orlando. I capped the night with a Run Line winner in baseball on the Red Sox to improve to 8-4 on the diamond this season. And just like a second straight winning day put me back in the black for the week. No chasing. No forcing plays. No panic.

It's a weak baseball card tonight so it's back to the hardwoods for my lone selection on Game 2 of the Phoenix-San Antonio series. As you know, I had the Suns in Game 1 when they were laying 3 1/2 to 4; tonight they're priced between 2 1/2 and 3. Why are they cheaper? Well you saw how Game 1 played out with San Antonio coming back twice from large deficits. Plus, everyone knows this is a do-or-die game for the Spurs, who when faced with a similar dilemma in Round One delivered with a resounding win at Dallas against the Mavericks. As you'll see in my analysis, I don't believe a repeat performance is in the cards tonight.

spook
05-05-2010, 12:04 PM
StumptheSpread 5/5

Diamondbacks -103

Yesterday they went 5-2 +12.5 units.

spook
05-05-2010, 12:05 PM
The Vegas Killers - John Harrison
Early play

Daily Lock - Minnesota Twins -1.5 +135 (2 UNITs)

spook
05-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Mike Hook 5/5

Mike Hook | NBA Total Wed, 05/05/10 - 9:05 PM“
dime bet 713 SAN / 714 PHO Under 205.5 BetUS

spook
05-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Win or Lose Sports
POD
Wed
Texas -130

spook
05-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Killer Sports Live
Tue 5-1
Wed
10 DIME Detroit Tigers +141

spook
05-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Wednesday MLB Play-GC

On Wednesday the free play is on the Seattle Mariners. Game 930 at 10:10 eastern. The Mariners have C.Lee making his second start of the season tonight. In his first start he picked up where he left off last year. Lee was dominating. He went 7 innings without allowing a run and surrendering just 3 hits. Tonight he takes on Tampa. In his last 3 starts vs the Rays he has been sensational, going 21 innings allowing just 3 earned runs and pitching to a 2.32 era overall. Tampa Bay has M.Garza making the start tonight, and while he has been good this year, he has been awful vs Seattle. Garza has a 9.17 era vs Seattle and has given up 15 earned runs, 25 hits and a whopping 5 home runs in just 10+ innings vs the Mariners. Tampa Bay has not won the last 3 years when the posted total is 7 or less in road games. The Mariners also have a solid 1.97 home bullpen era and are the beneficiaries of a road favorite system that plays against Tampa Bay tonight. The system pertains to the Rays win last night that saw then score 5 or more runs with 10+ men left on base. Look for Seattle to end their home losing streak here tonight behind C.Lee. GC

spook
05-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Sac Lawson | MLB Total Wed, 05/05/10 - 10:10 PM

dime bet TAM / SEA UNDER 6.5

spook
05-05-2010, 12:24 PM
SPORTS BETTING PROFESSOR
MLB
VERSION 1.0
Cincinnati Reds -119

spook
05-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Matt Fargo 05/05

10* Suns -2.5

spook
05-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Randizzle : 5/05 (5-0 This Week)

*Members* Exclusive Plays Wednesday, May 5, 2010
NBA&MLB PICKS *TYPE IN (RANDIZZLE14) ON TWITTER*

MLB:NY Mets @ Cincy Reds
Time:12:35 pm est *MLB FREE PLAY*
The Pick: (5 Units)*CINCY/NY METS OVER8.5*(Non-Members email now & get full NBA&MLB packages-Every package is "GUARANTEED" to profit or you get back every penny you lose-No risk betting when your on board!)

MLB:SF Giants @ Florida
Time:7:10 pm est *MLB POD*
The Pick: (10 Units)*MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE PLAY*
(Members up over $6,250 in two days, this is a bottomline industry > You either make money or you don't- enjoy profits when you let me work for you!)

NBA:SA Spurs @ Phoenix Suns
Time:9:10 pm est *NBA POD*
The Pick: (10 Units)*MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE PLAY*

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 01:24 PM
SAC LAWSON
1 DIME TB Rays/Seattle Mariners UNDER 6.5

Mr. IWS
MATT FARGO
10* Phoenix Suns -2.5

Mr. IWS
Seabass Steam Play 100* Spurs

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 01:25 PM
INDIAN COWBOY

Wed (2) (4-0 last 2 days), 5* winner yesterday (7-1 now in 5*s), 9-1 baseball run, 22-11 NBA run

4-Unit Play. Take #713 Over 205.5 San Antonio vs. Phoenix Suns (Wednesday @ 9:30pm est).

I would love to take the Spurs here on a bounce-back. In fact, with nearly 70% of the public hovering over the Suns in Game two after their big win in Game one, it makes them even more appealing. But, there is some political controversy surrounding this game which is getting overlooked. The owner of the Suns asked his players if they would have any problem wearing jerseys celebrating the Latino American Culture today. They didn't. This is a clear statement that the team is making in opposition to the Arizona Immigration Law recently passed by their respective state legislature. Whatever your feeling are on the issue, the point is this. The crowd will be rocking. Its a brilliant PR move (despite if the owner is passionate or is not passionate about the cause). The Suns very well might win this game with the huge fan support behind them today. However, I do think the Spurs will look to avoid going down 0-2 in this series, and consequently be an active dog and send this game over. It is my favorite principle to talk about. Look for the Spurs to do well today and push the envelope as per scoring points. It is the same principle that we took in Game one, and it is the same principle we took in yesterday's comp winner between the Jazz and Lakers. Do note that the Over is 4-0 when the Spurs play a team with a straight up winning record and the Over is 4-0 for the Suns when they face a team with a straight up winning record.
>
> 2-Unit Play. Take #903 Take Under 9 between the Chicago Cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (Wednesday @ 7:05pm est)
>
> I think both of these pitchers have strong incentives for quality starts today. Ted Lilly comes off a loss in his last effort against the Diamondbacks. He gave up six runs in five innings and the diamondbacks ended up losing the game at home 5-13. I expect him to have a strong bounce-back today. Also note that Lilly has always had a quality start after a rough outing this year. He gave up four runs to the Pirates earlier this year in seven innings and ended up losing the contest 0-4. Then, he came back to give up no runs on the road to the Brewers as the Diamondacks won 5-1 in that contest. Morton has struggled. There is no doubt about that but he did have a strong start in his last effort and I do expect to him have a strong start today. The Pirates do have confidence in the young man or else they wouldn't let him pitch with a 0-5 record and a double-digit era. In fact, Pittsburgh is 11-15 and Morton is responsible for five of those losses. But, he did go six strong innings against the Dodgers on the road and gave up just two runs which is a quality start. I expect him to pick up his level of play today against a quality pitcher such as Lilly. Heck, bear in mind that Lilly also has revenge against the Pirates as well from a previous loss this year.

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 02:33 PM
The Millionaires Club Guaranteed Selections
Date: Wednesday, May 05, 2010
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring another 90% DIAMOND CLUB NBA PLAYOFF ANNIHILATOR for just $35 and you will pay only after you win! We are 24-8 GUARANTEED WINNING RUN! We win with a different approach to handicapping as we have situations that tell us what the line should be by looking at the teams stats compared to line history! REMEMBER - EVERY GAME IS OUR GAME OF THE YEAR! 5/5/2010
90% DIAMOND CLUB NBA PLAYOFF ANNIHILATOR
713 San Antonio +3 9:05 EST

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 02:34 PM
VEGAS RUNNER
2 DIME Washington/Atlanta over 8
**2* "MORNING MOVES" PERSONAL PLAY**

Mr. IWS
JIMMY BOYD

Play: Houston (ML -104)

3* System SMASH on Astros -104

(10-1 MLB System SMASH!)

Mr. IWS
GoodFella | NBA Sides Wed, 05/05/10

double-dime bet SAN 3.0

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Craig Davis

80 Dimer - Seattle M's

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Sac Lawson | MLB Total Wed, 05/05/10 - 10:10 PM ƒ*

dime bet 929 TAM / 930 SEA Under 6.5 BetUS

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 03:44 PM
CHUCK O'BRIEN
WEDNESDAY'S WINNER

10 DIME: RAYS (over Mariners)

NOTE: Specify Matt Garza as Tampa Bay's starting pitcher. If Garza does not start, this is a NO PLAY!

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 03:44 PM
KARL GARRETT
Wednesday's Selections
20 DIME Living Lock # 3 Phoenix Suns

minus the points at home against San Antonio. The lone NBA game tonight, and I will lay the small wood with the host. I also have a 10 Dime MLB Bonus Best Bet going out on San Diego in the runner game against Colorado. I have Cook and Richard as the listed starters. Both MUST start, or no action on the release!

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 04:13 PM
MARC LAWRENCE
3* SF Giants

Mr. IWS
DWAYNE BRYANT
BEST BET: SA Spurs +2.5

Mr. IWS
SPARTAN
NBA SA Spurs +2.5

Mr. IWS
EVAN ALTEMUS
3 UNIT* over 205.5 Suns-Spurs

Mr. IWS
Bob Balfe

St. Louis Cardinals -105

The Cardinals have been on fire to start the season, particularly due to great pitching from Wainwright. Philadelphia has a good pitcher in Hamels, but he clearly has faded since his dominate performances in the World Series a few years ago. Look for the Wainwright to pitch another gem and Hamels to struggle against a potent Cardinal offense. Take St. Louis.

Mr. IWS
Dave Cokin

Listed pitchers must go: (R) PENNY, B vs. (R) KENDRICK, K

Play: Philadelphia (ML +110)

"The Cardinals and Phillies staged a classic pitching duel on Tuesday night, with both Adam Wainwright and Cloe Hamels in dominant form in a game eventually capture in extra frames by the Phillies. Look for the offenses to provide more punch tonight. No question Brad Penny has been prety solid so far for the Cards, but I can see him scuffling against the lefty-laden Philly lineup. On the flip side, even though it has been a rough spring for Kyle Kendrick, the Phils righty does own a 3-0, 2.25 lifetime slate aginst the Redbirds. More than anything, however, this is simply a matter of line value, as I've always been a strong believer in backing power teams at home when they're priced like this. I'm taking the small dog odds with Philadelphia tonight."

Mr. IWS
05-05-2010, 04:14 PM
ASA

Listed pitchers must go: (R) LOPEZ, R vs. (R) MYERS, B

Play: Arizona (ML EVEN)

spook
05-05-2010, 04:30 PM
SPIDERWEB SPORTS
(MLB) $300 Chi. Cubs -1.5 +105 at Pittsburgh
(MLB) $400 N.Y. Yankees -1.5 -135 vs Baltimore
(MLB) $400 San Francisco -131 at Florida
(MLB) $300 St. Louis -116 at Philadelphia
(MLB) $300 Cleveland -111 vs Toronto
(MLB) $200 Detroit +145 at Minnesota
(NHL) $200 Chicago +130 at Vancouver

spook
05-05-2010, 04:31 PM
KIKI SPORTS

Wednesday May 5th

2 units Phoenix -2.5

3 units Atlanta -150
1 unit Florida +135
1 unit Texas -140

spook
05-05-2010, 04:32 PM
DEANO
HRC Smart Choice* Best Bets|Your Capping Agent-May 5th
Capper: Deano (Handicappers Paradise)

MLB Expected Betting Chart: 2/5/8/10 DIMES
[929] Tampa Bay |5?|+102|B+0|Network N/A|10:10 pm EST
[903] Chicago |5?|-151|B+0|WGN|7:05 pm EST
[924] New York |2?|-275|B+0|Network N/A|1:05 pm EST
HRC PREMIUM NBA ACTION-May 5th
Capper: Deano (Handicappers Paradise)
Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)
[714] Phoenix |2*|-2.5|B+0|TNT|9:00 pm EST

spook
ROBCAT
HRC PREMIUM MLB ACTION-May 5th
Capper: Robert Michael *Robcat* (Handicappers Paradise)
Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)
[909] San Fransisco |5*|-119|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST
[929] Tam/Sea UNDER |5*|6.5 Runs|B+0|Network N/A|10:10 pm EST

spook
WAYNE ROOT
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Millionaire's Club
-
4* SA Spurs (+3) over Suns

spook
05-05-2010, 04:35 PM
VEGAS RUNNER
2 DIME Washington/Atlanta over 8
**2* "MORNING MOVES" PERSONAL PLAY

spook
05-05-2010, 04:36 PM
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring another 90% DIAMOND CLUB NBA PLAYOFF ANNIHILATOR for just $35 and you will pay only after you win! We are 24-8 GUARANTEED WINNING RUN! We win with a different approach to handicapping as we have situations that tell us what the line should be by looking at the teams stats compared to line history! REMEMBER - EVERY GAME IS OUR GAME OF THE YEAR! 5/5/2010

713 San Antonio +3 9:05 EST

spook
05-05-2010, 04:38 PM
JIMMY BOYD

Play: Houston (ML -104)

3* System SMASH on Astros -104

(10-1 MLB System SMASH!)

spook
TRASHPICKS

LA Dodgers -1.5

spook

GOODFELLA

2 DIME SA Spurs 3.0

spook
05-05-2010, 04:39 PM
GINA'S PICKS

Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 8:05 p.m. est.
San Antonio Spurs (54-35) at Phoenix Suns (59-30)

The Spurs are not a great road team, just 22-23 on the road this season. Contrary, the Suns have been outstanding in the desert. Phoenix is 35-10 at home this season and is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 home games.
Look for Steve Nash to lead the Suns to another win tonight over the Spurs at US Airways Center. Phoenix is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games against San Antonio.

Phoenix Suns -2.5

spook

PHILLY CONNECTION
3*(MLB)PHILLIES-105 ml

spook
JOHNNY GUILD

Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 9:05 PM EST.
San Antonio Spurs (54-35) at Phoenix Suns (59-30)
Phoenix has been a profitable bet for its backers versus the Spurs. They have covered the spread in all four meetings of this season, including Game 1. Look for the Spurs to have a big task slowing down the Suns rapid pace in Phoenix. Take the Suns at home to go up 2-0 in a high scoring battle.
The home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 clashes in this series and the total has gone ‘over’ in the last 4 meetings, 4-0 the last four in Phoenix.

Phoenix Suns -2.5
Over - 205.5

spook
BANKROLL SPORTS
Today's Member Releases

10* San Antonio Spurs +2½ (NBA)
5* Chicago White Sox -140 (NBA)
4* Baltimore Orioles +1½ +120 (MLB)
4* Florida Marlins +130 (MLB)
3* Brewers @ Dodgers Under 9 (MLB)
2* San Diego Padres -120 (MLB

spook
05-05-2010, 04:40 PM
HOT SHOT SPORTS
3* SL Cardinals

spook
ROYAL SPORTS
10* Under Spurs/Suns

spook
VINCE ATKINS

Royals at White Sox
Pick: Royals +131

At this point, Freddy Garcia is just not a very good pitcher. His ERA is nearly six this season, despite an unsustainable .216 BABIP. Once that goes up, who knows how many runs Garcia will give up.

Garcia was serviceable in his last start, coming against the Yankees. He went six innings, allowing four runs, but the White Sox blew a lead and lost, 6-4. The White Sox are 1-5 since July 09, 2009 as a home favorite when they blew a lead in their starter's last start and lost for a net profit of $615 when playing against.

On the other side, Brian Bannister was strong in his last start, going six innings of one run ball as the Royals won, 3-2. The Royals are 6-1 since May 24, 2009 as a dog when they won by one run in their starter's last start for a net profit of $870

This is the final game of this three game homestand for Chicago. The White Sox are 9-18 since April 09, 2009 as a favorite and it is the last game of the series for a net profit of $1380 when playing against.

The picture looks worse when the teams split the first two games of the series, as these two have. The White Sox are 1-7 since April 09, 2009 as a home favorite after playing as a favorite and it is the last game of a three game series when they split the first two for a net profit of $825 when playing against.

spook
05-05-2010, 04:41 PM
JM Sportsbook Buffet

Ultimate Bet:
Chicago Cubs 10:0

Best Bet:
Seattle Mariners 12:4

Good Bets:
White Sox 9:4
Phoenix Suns 18:10
Giants 13:7
Braves 5:5
Red Sox 8:3

Good Luck

spook
05-05-2010, 04:41 PM
KARL GARRETT
Wednesday's Selections
20 DIME Living Lock # 3 Phoenix Suns

minus the points at home against San Antonio. The lone NBA game tonight, and I will lay the small wood with the host. I also have a 10 Dime MLB Bonus Best Bet going out on San Diego in the runner game against Colorado. I have Cook and Richard as the listed starters. Both MUST start, or no action on the release!

spook
05-05-2010, 04:45 PM
The Duke's Sports

San Antonio (+3) for 2 Units

So far, the Suns' transition game off Spurs' misses has been too overwhelming for the slower Spurs to contend with. Moreover, San Antonio can't find anyone able to slow down Nash. Nevertheless, we'll jump on the Spurs here considering the talent pool the Spurs have and the on-court intelligence, which is a by-product of their leader - Popovich. The Spurs are 8-2 ATS off a SU loss, 9-3-1 ATS on 1 day of rest, and 13-3 ATS when their opponent scores 100+ in their previous game. The Spurs will need more contributions from Ginobili, Parker, Duncan, and Jefferson. We believe it happens in this spot. Suns are just 3-8 ATS as a small home playoff favorite.

spook
05-05-2010, 04:47 PM
SCOTT SPREITZER
KNOCKOUT
SD Padres

spook
05-05-2010, 04:48 PM
MIKE HOOK

3 DIME Arizona Diamondbacks -105
TRIPLE STAR Play of the Day!

spook
05-05-2010, 04:50 PM
ROCKETMAN
5* SF Giants

spook
05-05-2010, 04:52 PM
ProPicksWeekly

All 5 Units

St. Lou -118
S.F. -118
Ariz -102

spook
05-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Vince Akins

Royals at White Sox
Pick: Royals +131

At this point, Freddy Garcia is just not a very good pitcher. His ERA is nearly six this season, despite an unsustainable .216 BABIP. Once that goes up, who knows how many runs Garcia will give up.

Garcia was serviceable in his last start, coming against the Yankees. He went six innings, allowing four runs, but the White Sox blew a lead and lost, 6-4. The White Sox are 1-5 since July 09, 2009 as a home favorite when they blew a lead in their starter's last start and lost for a net profit of $615 when playing against.

On the other side, Brian Bannister was strong in his last start, going six innings of one run ball as the Royals won, 3-2. The Royals are 6-1 since May 24, 2009 as a dog when they won by one run in their starter's last start for a net profit of $870

This is the final game of this three game homestand for Chicago. The White Sox are 9-18 since April 09, 2009 as a favorite and it is the last game of the series for a net profit of $1380 when playing against.

The picture looks worse when the teams split the first two games of the series, as these two have. The White Sox are 1-7 since April 09, 2009 as a home favorite after playing as a favorite and it is the last game of a three game series when they split the first two for a net profit of $825 when playing against.

spook
05-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Andre Gomes

double-dime bet SAN / PHO UNDER 206.0

15-4 Double Dime Plays this Playoffs

spook
05-05-2010, 05:02 PM
ROCKETMAN

5* SF Giants

spook
05-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Bob Balfe

St. Louis Cardinals -105

The Cardinals have been on fire to start the season, particularly due to great pitching from Wainwright. Philadelphia has a good pitcher in Hamels, but he clearly has faded since his dominate performances in the World Series a few years ago. Look for the Wainwright to pitch another gem and Hamels to struggle against a potent Cardinal offense. Take St. Louis.
That was yesterdays play

spook
05-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Benjamin lee Eckstein

Ben lee won on Tuesday with the Padres -$140/Rockies.

For Wednesday "Mr Chalk" likes the Dodgers -$180/Brewers.

"Mr Chalk" is 19-9 + $100 for the 2010 MLB season.

spook
05-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Kgb
4**** Seatle Mariners -120

2** Kansas City Royals +130

2** Seatle Mariners -1.5 +185

he hit 3*** on twins and 2** rl on Yankees.

spook
05-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Spartan May 5

Spartan has his NBA play today on the SA Spurs +2.5

spook
05-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Power Play of the Day

Phoenix Suns

PowerPlayWins

spook
05-05-2010, 05:18 PM
jeff benton wednesday

1-1 yesterday +10 DIMES...overall, 30-37-3 MINUS 55 dimes since i started posting.

Wednesday's Action 30 Dime: SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Spurs

Don’t care that the home team has won all four Suns-Spurs meetings this season and five in a row dating to last year. Don’t care that Phoenix has cashed in all four clashes this year. Means nothing to me – just as the Mavericks’ dominance of San Antonio didn’t mean squat when I backed the Spurs in Game 2 of that opening-round series after they lost Game 1.

You may recall that in my analysis that day I praised Spurs coach Gregg Popovich for his ability to make adjustments from Game 1 to Game 2 of a playoff series, especially after losing the opener. Sure enough, San Antonio followed up that six-point series-opening loss in Dallas – a game in which George Hill and Richard Jefferson combined for five total points – with a 102-88 rout as a three-point underdog (with Hill and Jefferson contributing 26 points).

Well, here we are in the same situation again: San Antonio lost Game 1 handily, it got virtually nothing from its bench (Hill scored seven points, Jefferson scored five), and it is once again is a similar small underdog in Game 2. And I’m telling you, as was the case with Game 2 in Dallas, the Spurs are going to win this game outright – and win it handily.

In fact, just ask yourself these questions:

Do you see the Spurs letting Steve Nash score 17 first-quarter points (and 33 for the game) tonight?

Do you see Jefferson and Hill going a combined 3-for-12 (0-for-5 on three-pointers) for 14 total points tonight?

Do you see the Spurs allowing the Suns to shoot 52 percent from the field and score 56 points in the point (many of those uncontested layups by Nash)?

Do you see Suns guard Jason Richardson hitting 10 of 16 shots for 27 points?

My answer to those questions is an emphatic NO! And yet the Suns needed every single one of those breaks to put away the Spurs in Game 1 (as it was, San Antonio used second-quarter runs of 12-0 and 13-0 to twice rally from 14-point deficits). Well, I’m here to tell you that there’s no chance in hell a Popovich-coached team, down 1-0 in a series, is going to fall behind by 14 points again. In fact, in their Game 2 victory in Dallas, the Spurs led wire to wire!

Finally, chew on this fact: The Spurs and Suns met in four playoff series from 2003-07. Well, not only did San Antonio win all four series, but it never once lost consecutive games in any of those series. That streak isn’t ending tonight, as the Spurs bounce back big with an outright win and take control of this series!

spook
05-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Dr Baseball Guaranteed Selections

$35.00 Guaranteed: We are BACK and it is good to be back as that means one thing...IT IS TIME TO MAKE SOME MONEY!!! Last year we were 151-88 for PLUS $4830, two years ago we were 120-65 for PLUS $4140 and yest that is playing just $100 per selection! Today we are featuring another GRAND SLAM BASEBALL DOMINATOR WINNER and you can get this GUARANTEED WINNER for just $35 and PAY ONLY AFTER YOU WIN! 5/5/2010

GRAND SLAM BASEBALL DOMINATOR WINNER
Boston w/Lackey -165 7:10 EST

spook
05-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Teddy Cover 5/5/10

Suns

Giants
Cards/Phil under

spook
05-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Fantasy NBA

100* Los Suns -2- over Spurs

spook
05-05-2010, 05:38 PM
LineChangers:

BRAVES ml -159
GIANTS ml -120
ROYALS ml +133

kar261
05-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Steven Budin-CEO
WEDNESDAY'S PICK
The Greek Syndicate has a 25 Dime play on Phoenix in tonigho's game against San Antonio. As this play is releasead at 11:30 AM Eastern, the Suns are -2 1/2 points at the majority of books both in Vegas and offshore, although I do see a -3 at one location. No matter your price, I suggeot you buy down the 1/2 point on the Suns.

spook
05-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Steven Budin-CEO
WEDNESDAY'S PICK
The Greek Syndicate has a 25 Dime play on Phoenix in tonigho's game against San Antonio. As this play is releasead at 11:30 AM Eastern, the Suns are -2 1/2 points at the majority of books both in Vegas and offshore, although I do see a -3 at one location. No matter your price, I suggeot you buy down the 1/2 point on the Suns.
thanks kar budin is still hot lets do this!!!! ::hammertime::

spook
05-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Eddie Roman

5000 Dime White sox ML (-140) Garcia VS. Bannister

5000 Dime Rays ml (-105) Garza VS. Lee

spook
05-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Steve Merril 5/5

Suns
Padres

spook
05-05-2010, 06:04 PM
The Consensus Pick

Pick of the Day: Diamondbacks (-110) [MLB]
Listed Pitchers: Lopez vs. Myers
Free Pick: 5-point teaser [Spurs +8; Spurs/Suns Under 211] (-110) [NBA]

spook
05-05-2010, 06:05 PM
LT Profits 5/5
2* Spurs
Phillies Under
White Sox Under

spook
05-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Bob Balfe

St. Louis Cardinals -105

That was yesterdays play
todays play...Tampa Bay Rays +110

Although Cliff Lee is the better pitcher here, he is not going to be able to win any games if Seattle can not score. We saw what happened when we bet on him in his season debut - he pitched lights-out, scoreless baseball and lost. Seattle can not score and the Rays are the hottest team in baseball. Although Cliff Lee looks un-hittable right now, Tampa Bay should be able to produce one or two runs. That is all they need to win this game. Take the Rays

spook
05-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Trace adams 5/5

Picks for 5/5

1000 dime: Phoenix suns -2.5
500 dime: Florida marlins

spook
05-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Jim Hurley Network

NBA playoffs 20-22

Yesterday 0-3

today :

San Antonio

Under Phx/SA

Baseball:

SF Giants

Under Az/Col

spook
05-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Tim Trushel

under pirates/regular

spook
05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
exec comp--phil

nba 250--suns

spook
05-05-2010, 06:36 PM
added....exec mlb 250--fla

spook
05-05-2010, 06:38 PM
The Hitman Guaranteed Selections
$29.00 Guaranteed: The Hitman absolutly CRUSHED THE BOOKS last year in College Basketball hitting over 65% for the fourth year in a row! Tonight Jack "THE HITMAN" Walker is releasing his XXXXX-LARGE NBA PLAYOFF OFFSHORE LATE STEAM TOTALS WINNER for just $29 and your Guaranteed to win this game or there will be no charged! Do Not Miss this RED HOT WINNER! Jack is 45-22 in the NBA this season! 5/5/2010

XXXXX-LARGE NBA PLAYOFF OFFSHORE LATE STEAM TOTALS WINNER
OVER 205 San Antonio and Phoenix 9:05 EST

spook
05-05-2010, 06:42 PM
VEGAS RUNNER

triple-dime bet 713 SAN 3.0 (-110) Bodog vs 714 PHO Analysis: *** NBA PLAYOFFS 3* TRUE STEAM BOMB ***
SA SPURS +3 (Or Better)....(3*)

spook
05-05-2010, 06:48 PM
TONY GEORGE
1 DIME Phoenix Suns -2.5

spook
05-05-2010, 06:54 PM
B&S PICKS
LATE CARD
1 DIME Florida Marlins +115
1 DIME Philadelphia Phillies +115

spook
05-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Lenny Del Genio | MLB Money LineWed, 05/05/10 - 7:05 PM
triple-dime bet CHC (-150)

spook
05-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Premium NBA Picks For 5/5
Jeff Benton

30 Dime: SAN ANTONIO SPURS

MR EAST

3 UNITS: SAN ANTONIO SPURS +2.5

Al DeMarco

5 Dime: Phoenix Suns

ATS LOCK CLUB

3 Units Suns -2.5

MATT FARGO

10* Phoenix Suns -2.5

Seabass

Steam - Spurs

KIKI SPORTS

2 Units Phoenix -2.5

Scott Delaney

10 Dime Suns

San Antonio +3

Wayne Root

Millionaire - SA Spurs +3

ROYAL SPORTS

10* Spurs/Suns Under

The Duke's Sports

San Antonio (+3) for 2 Units

KARL GARRETT

20 Dime Phoenix Suns

DWAYNE BRYANT

SA Spurs +2.5

Jimmy Boyd

4* Major NBA Playoffs *BEST BET* on Spurs +3

EVAN ALTEMUS

3 Units Suns-Spurs Over 205.5

Jeff Benton

30 Dime: SA Spurs

Teddy Covers

Suns

Bob Balfe

Phoenix Suns -3

Power Play Wins

Phoenix Suns

Steven Budin-CEO

The Greek Syndicate has a 25 Dime play on Phoenix

LT Profits

2* Spurs

Trace Adams

1000 Dime: Phoenix Suns -2.5

Executive

250% Suns

The Hitman Guaranteed Selections

XXXXX-LARGE NBA PLAYOFF OFFSHORE LATE STEAM TOTALS WINNER

San Antonio and Phoenix OVER 205

spook
05-05-2010, 07:11 PM
HammerTheBook

WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010

ROTATION 713/714: 3-UNITS: SAN ANTONIO SPURS @ PHOENIX SUNS (SUNS -3)

ROTATION 903/904: 4-UNITS: CHICAGO CUBS @ PITTSBURGH PIRATES (CUBS ML -155)

ROTATION 907/908: 5-UNITS: ATLANTA BRAVES @ WASHINGTON NATIONALS (BRAVES ML -168)

ROTATION 909/910: 3-UNITS: SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS @ FLORIDA MARLINS (GIANTS ML -114)

ROTATION 911/912: 3-UNITS: ARIZONA DIAMOND BACKS @ HOUSTON ASTROS (D-BACKS ML +105)

ROTATION 925/926: 5-UNITS: LOS ANGELES ANGELS @ BOSTON RED SOX (RED SOX ML -157)

ROTATION 929/930: 4-UNITS: TAMPA BAY RAYS @ SEATTLE MARINERS (TB RAYS ML +115)

spook
05-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Winners Inc.Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Today in Baseball we are featuring another BASEBALL MONEY LINE BOOKIE BUSTING WINNER! You can get this WINNER for just $25 and you are GUARANTEED TO WIN or you will not be charged!5/5/2010

BASEBALL MONEY LINE BOOKIE BUSTING WINNER
Chicago White Sox w/Garcia -142 8:10 EST

spook
05-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Winners Inc. Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Today in the NBA we our featuring our NBA PLAYOFF LATE INFO KILLER WINNER for just $25 and as always you WILL WIN THIS GAME or YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED! We are the WINNING MACHINES at Winners Inc.! 5/5/2010

NBA PLAYOFF LATE INFO KILLER WINNER
714 Phoenix -2.5 9:05 EST