PDA

View Full Version : UFC: The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale - Jun 19th

Luke
05-05-2010, 09:00 PM
http://www.bestfightodds.com/events/262.png

Jardine the dog lol.If I didnt have an oath never to bet Jardine or Vera I'd be tempted to take him here

SPX
05-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Jardine the dog lol.If I didnt have an oath never to bet Jardine or Vera I'd be tempted to take him here

Why? Hamill's a bad ass. I actually expect Jardine's line to get better after getting beat by Bader. I'm holding off in hopes of +150, but I'll be on him regardless, because I support my boy.

Luke
05-05-2010, 09:18 PM
. because I support my boy.

Sometimes being a fan clouds you judgement man.Not saying it to be mean but if you ever plan on making serious cash doing this you cant lay your money as a fan ::handshake::

SPX
05-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Sometimes being a fan clouds you judgement man.Not saying it to be mean but if you ever plan on making serious cash doing this you cant lay your money as a fan ::handshake::

I wouldn't do it if I thought he had no chance, but I think he stands a good chance of winning this fight, and apparently you do, too.

Luke
05-05-2010, 09:26 PM

I wouldn't do it if I thought he had no chance, but I think he stands a good chance of winning this fight, and apparently you do, too.

I still wont bet him .Not as long as he still owns that glass jaw

SPX
05-05-2010, 09:27 PM

I'm just saying that your comment was baseless under the circumstances.

I've never bet on a guy just because I liked him if I didn't think he could win the fight.

Luke
05-05-2010, 09:34 PM

I'm just saying that your comment was baseless under the circumstances.

I've never bet on a guy just because I liked him if I didn't think he could win the fight.

ok fair enough but thats not what it sounded like to me ::handshake::

MMA_scientist
05-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Jardine has plenty to beat Hammill. Bader is better than Hammill IMO, and Jardine was well on his way to winning a decision. Hammill doesn'y have the bombs like Bader has.

I will probably take Jardine here.

Ludo
05-06-2010, 02:32 AM
Scientist is right, Jardine WAS winning that fight until he got bushwacked by Bader. He lost round one, but won round two and was winning round three. Bader looked very tired and Jardine was putting it to him in a big way in the last two rounds. However Hammil is still a beast, and if he snags a takedown or two he could take this fight on the ground. Jardine has a decent guard but Hammils world is on the mat, especially on top.

Mr. IWS
05-06-2010, 08:29 AM
I really like Jardine in this one. I will be on him, and hope the value gets better.

SPX
05-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Everyone here knows I'm a big Dean of Mean fan, so I'm glad to hear that a lot of you guys have confidence in him in this one. I like Hamill, but Jardine REALLY needs toe win.

With that said, I think you guys are underestimating Hamill a little, especially in regard to his power. 6 of his 7 legitimate wins have come by (T)KO, so the dude can throw a punch.

And fuck YES Jardine was winning against Bader. I am still sick over that loss. That fucking SUCKED.

ManBoobKilla
05-06-2010, 02:38 PM
just dropped .75 unit on Parlay of jardine and Grove to get 2.5 units

zY|
05-06-2010, 03:29 PM
I no longer have any faith in Jardine to keep his right hand up. Anyone that watches tape for 5 seconds will spot it and exploit it. He gets obliterated with a left hook in every one of his fights and I'm not losing any more money because of it.

poopoo333
05-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Spencer Fisher: -255, Dennis Siver: +205

SPX
05-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Very interesting.

Probably a pretty well set line, but I'm not sure Fisher should be QUITE that high. I need to go watch Siver/Pearson again.

Hmm. . .

*strokes chin* Fisher might be worth a bet here. . .

poopoo333
05-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Well he is down to -215.

SPX
05-10-2010, 10:00 PM
I wonder if it's going to drop some more. . .

SPX
05-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Anyone thoughts on Fisher/Siver from anyone?

MMA_scientist
05-10-2010, 10:25 PM
^^ Its gonna be a kickboxing match. I don't know who will win, but my initial reaction was Siver has value.

SPX
05-10-2010, 10:31 PM
The thing about Siver is that he's really compact and powerful and can sometimes kind of muscle guys around. I don't think of Fisher as being that way, so I could potentially see Siver just shutting him down by dictating the fight.

If Fisher's getting the short end of the stick, I would think he'd go for the takedown. But Siver's takedown defense as well as his ability to get back to his feet is actually pretty good.

Damn, actually starting to wish I jumped on Siver now at +200.

MMA_scientist
05-10-2010, 10:40 PM
The thing about Siver is that he's really compact and powerful and can sometimes kind of muscle guys around. I don't think of Fisher as being that way, so I could potentially see Siver just shutting him down by dictating the fight.

If Fisher's getting the short end of the stick, I would think he'd go for the takedown. But Siver's takedown defense as well as his ability to get back to his feet is actually pretty good.

Damn, actually starting to wish I jumped on Siver now at +200.

That was pretty much my thoughts. Fisher is not a vert strong 155er. I don't know that he can get it down. He does have a nice guard though, not that it will help him here. Fisher cas good hands, but not too much power.

One thing is that Siver seems to tire quite a bit and Fisher is game and relentless.

poopoo333
05-30-2010, 02:15 AM
0.25u on Jardine @+125

Thewiseman
05-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Fisher should dominate this on the feet, where I believe the fight will take place. All Siver has is a spinng back kick and a counter left. Fisher has crisp standup. 3.7u to win 2u

Thewiseman
05-30-2010, 10:35 AM
This fight should play out similair to Jardine/Bader, except I dont believe Hamil has the punching power of Bader. I love Jardine w/ + odds. 2u to win 2.3u.

Thewiseman
05-30-2010, 10:50 AM
This fight should play out similair to Jardine/Bader, except I dont believe Hamil has the punching power of Bader. I love Jardine w/ + odds. 2u to win 2.3u.
2 more units on Jardine. 4u to win 4.8u.

poopoo333
05-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Upped my Jardine bet to 1u. Anybody think Leben has value?

Thewiseman
05-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Upped my Jardine bet to 1u. Anybody think Leben has value?
Save your money. Leben is a bum.

SPX
05-30-2010, 04:23 PM

I dropped .5u (I think) on Leben at +285. Lawlor had Simpson in some serious trouble in the first round of their fight, and Leben can, too. Simpson's hands really aren't that great--they're okay, but not great--and if he tries to turn it into a striking match then he may very well get caught. Leben's no bum. He may not be an A-level fighter, but he's well-rounded and decent everywhere.

Simpson will need to go his strength, which is his wrestling, and that's what I figure he'll do and take a UD. But at almost +300, I see Leben being worth a small .25u to .5u play just because of the fact that if he connects just right right then his fists are like wrecking balls.

Thewiseman
05-30-2010, 06:00 PM

I dropped .5u (I think) on Leben at +285. Lawlor had Simpson in some serious trouble in the first round of their fight, and Leben can, too. Simpson's hands really aren't that great--they're okay, but not great--and if he tries to turn it into a striking match then he may very well get caught. Leben's no bum. He may not be an A-level fighter, but he's well-rounded and decent everywhere.

Simpson will need to go his strength, which is his wrestling, and that's what I figure he'll do and take a UD. But at almost +300, I see Leben being worth a small .25u to .5u play just because of the fact that if he connects just right right then his fists are like wrecking balls.
Leben may have value, but he is losing this fight. Simpson isnt gonna fuck around. Leben is going straight on his back.

poopoo333
05-30-2010, 06:13 PM

Leben may have value, but he is losing this fight. Simpson isnt gonna fuck around. Leben is going straight on his back.

Yeah, the Rosholt fight is keeping me away from Leben.

MMA_scientist
06-02-2010, 09:11 AM
^^

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51/bpilgrim/arigold-getthefuckout.gif

Luke
06-02-2010, 09:47 PM
James McSweeney-Travis Browne

Charles Oliveria-Darren Elkins

Also on the card