PDA

View Full Version : White Talks Shogun/Machida, Daley, Slice, Belcher

SPX
05-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Pretty good and informative interview here:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/05/09/d ... paul-dale/ (http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/05/09/dana-white-discusses-shogun-ruas-win-kimbo-slice-and-paul-dale/)

Mr. IWS
05-09-2010, 07:12 PM
LOL, Daley didnt hear the Bell.

Ludo
05-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Yeah he didn't hear the bell, thats why he saw Dan get Josh to stand up, then saw Josh turn around, raising his hand, and waited like 15 seconds before turning around, approaching Josh while going AROUND Dan and tossing one at Koscheck. Didn't hear the bell my ass.

SPX
05-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Daley will regret this.

At the very least, he'll regret not being contrite and not telling White that he wanted to stay in the UFC.

zY|
05-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Dana is fairly hypocritical about this. I mean, he wants Jake Shields, he didn't punish Nate Diaz, Phil Baroni attacked a ref in the UFC once, Gilbert Yvel once knocked a ref out cold, yet Daley is gone forever?

I mean clearly he should be punished pretty severely, but cmon. Let's see what happens when cooler heads prevail.

Svino
05-09-2010, 08:57 PM
I mean, he wants Jake Shields, he didn't punish Nate Diaz, Phil Baroni attacked a ref in the UFC once, Gilbert Yvel once knocked a ref out cold, yet Daley is gone forever?

Dana White punish Diaz and Shields - are you kidding? Hell, he probably let them know there'd be a little extra something in their next contract if they started some shit at Strikeforce.

SPX
05-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Dana is fairly hypocritical about this. I mean, he wants Jake Shields, he didn't punish Nate Diaz, Phil Baroni attacked a ref in the UFC once, Gilbert Yvel once knocked a ref out cold, yet Daley is gone forever?

I mean clearly he should be punished pretty severely, but cmon. Let's see what happens when cooler heads prevail.

Dana will always do what he wants, and then figure out a way to justify it.

zY|
05-09-2010, 09:15 PM

Dana will always do what he wants, and then figure out a way to justify it.

I know. I'm just saying Daley belongs in the UFC and I'd prefer him stay there.

SPX
05-09-2010, 09:22 PM
I think Daley should stick around. With his striking, he adds something unique to the division that's dominated by wrestlers, and he's also a "personality."

With that said, as a human being he's a fucking dipshit. I've know that ever since he went around saying Condit was a pussy and was ducking him.