PDA

View Full Version : 5-26-10

spook
05-25-2010, 11:48 PM
REGULAR SERVICE PLAYS go here!! NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium.........LETS MAKE SOME ::moneybag:: !!

spook
05-26-2010, 06:05 AM
papayagang 5/26/2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colorado rockies RL 50*
New York mets ML 20*
Oakland ML 20*

spook
05-26-2010, 06:07 AM
NBA NEWS AND NOTES
GAME OF THE DAY
Celtics at Magic
By Teddy Covers

Not dead yet

Most teams facing a 3-0 series deficit basically mail in Game 4. We’ve seen it happen repeatedly in the NBA playoffs this year.

Orlando earned sweeps in the first two rounds, easily dismantling Charlotte and Atlanta in Game 4 after taking 3-0 series leads. The Lakers and Suns had similar success sweeping the Jazz and Spurs out of the postseason.

In fact, the only team all year to go up 3-0 in a series and lose Game 4 is the Boston Celtics. They’ve done it twice - once against Miami in the first round and here in the conference championships following their overtime loss to Orlando in Game 4.

Heading into Game 4, the Magic’s biggest lead of the entire series had been a 3-point edge in the first quarter of Game 2. But Orlando led by five after one quarter of Game 4, and took a 10-point lead in the second quarter. The Magic never extended that lead further, but it was enough to withstand a late Boston run to win in overtime.

Orlando enjoyed strong production from its two best players this postseason. Dwight Howard finished with 32 points and 16 boards, while Jameer Nelson scored 23 points and dished nine assists, hitting a pair of clutch 3-pointers in the overtime session.

But the Celtics deserved to lose as much (if not more) than Orlando deserved to win. Boston lacked the sense of urgency that had been a constant throughout its impressive run of six straight wins against the Cavs and Magic.

For most of the game, Doc Rivers squad lacked intensity. Those repeated offensive shortcomings were on full display during crunch time, as Boston managed only 24 points in the fourth quarter and the overtime session combined.

The dreaded 0-3 deficit

No NBA team has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit to win a playoff series. There have been 93 teams that have taken a 3-0 series lead and 93 teams have moved on to the next round (or won the championship).

In fact, a team has rallied to win the series after facing a 3-0 series deficit only four times in the history of major pro sports leagues in the US. It’s happened three times in the NHL - most recently, earlier this month by the Flyers over the Bruins - and once in baseball, when the Red Sox rallied to beat the Yankees in the 2004 ALCS.

“At some point, somebody is going to come from 3-0 down and win a series,” Magic coach Stan Van Gundy told reporters. “The only thing I knew for sure was it would start by winning Game 4. I figured that one out. You have to win Game 4. … This was a must-win.”

“When you go down 3-0, what you're fighting against is that human nature to just sort of let it go. Our guys didn't do that,” he continued.

The Celtics, to a man, didn’t sound too concerned about Orlando’s first victory of the series.

“They don’t want to leave. We’re going to have to throw them out. It’s just like somebody renting a house,” Glen Davis told the media.

Crunch-time woes

Orlando got absolutely nothing from Vince Carter in Game 4. Carter’s first-quarter layup was the only shot that he made all night and he finished with as many turnovers (three) as points scored.

But Carter’s no-show is only one piece of the crunch time equation for Orlando. Dwight Howard missed five of six free throw attempts in the fourth quarter and overtime, cracking under the pressure.

As a team, the Magic were inept offensively when it mattered most. They scored only a single point in the final two minutes of regulation and failed to score a single point in overtime until Nelson banked in a long 3-pointer with under three minutes to play. Had the Celtics been able to hit shots themselves, this series would not be going back to Orlando for a Game 5.

But Boston didn’t hit those shots during crunch time. The Celtics have been outscored in the fourth in all four games of this series, continuing a season long pattern of wilting late in competitive games.

After making his first five shots of the game, Kevin Garnett missed his last seven attempts from the floor. Paul Pierce led Boston with 32 points, but he missed his last eight jump shots, many of them contested.

The Celtics bench was also a no-show in Game 4. Rasheed Wallace missed all four 3-point attempts and picked up a key technical foul in the fourth quarter. Tony Allen and Michael Finley were complete non-factors, despite getting more than twenty minutes of playing time between them.

Injury concerns

Boston is a banged up squad right now. Kendrick Perkins wrist injury (adding to his shoulder and knee problems) has left him without any sort of offensive game at all. Perkins is on the court for defensive and rebounding purposes only, leaving Boston with only four offensive options when he’s playing.

Tony Allen’s ankle injury is problematic as well. Nate Robinson – relegated to the end of Doc Rivers’ bench here in the playoffs – got some of Allen’s minutes in Monday’s loss.

And Rivers has to be concerned with the one guy that Boston can’t afford to lose – point guard Rajon Rondo, the team’s MVP during their impressive postseason run. Rondo went to the locker room suffering from muscle spasms in the first half and his counterpart, Jameer Nelson, won the point guard battle for the first time all series.

Trends and angles

-The underdog is 8-1 ATS in the last nine meetings between these two teams.
-The road team is 8-1 ATS in the last nine meetings between these two teams.
-The Celtics are 4-0 SU and ATS following their last four losses.
-The Celtics are 5-2 SU and ATS on the road here in the playoffs.
-The Magic were 11-0 SU (9-1-1 ATS) in their previous 11 home games prior to the start of this series.

spook
05-26-2010, 06:08 AM
PICK 'N' ROLL

Wednesday's Best NBA Bet

Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic (-4, 186.5)

The Magic will need to pull another rabbit out of the hat Wednesday to avoid an exodus from the NBA Playoffs.

A couple of desperation 3-pointers heaved by Jameer Nelson in the overtime frame of Game 4 proved to be the deciding factors in the series-saving victory. But those shots resemble exactly how this Orlando squad is playing – desperate.

"We want to make this a series and win this series,” Dwight Howard said. “We all have to believe that. I told the guys before the game, 'Put out all disbelief, anxiety and fear. We just got to keep playing."

Only four teams in the history of sports have rallied to win a playoff series after falling behind three games to none – never in the NBA. And when the Celtics have taken a 3-0 lead in a postseason series the team has never failed to close out before Game 6.

And it’s almost as if Boston knows that because there isn’t a hint of desperation in its voice.

"There's no need to panic," Ray Allen said. "We like the position we're in. It's just always a lesson in humility. As a team, as individuals, you never get too big for the situation. We're in a great position.”

Doc Rivers said his team played awful in the first half of Game 4. He mentioned specifically poor execution of plays and lack of effort.

But as bad as Celts performed they never trailed by more than 10 points and had an opportunity to win the game at the end of regulation.

And do you think Rasheed Wallace, Kendrick Perkins and Glen Davis are pleased after allowing Dwight Howard to drop 32 points on them? Not by a long shot so expect these guys to come out hacking Wednesday and put Superman on the charity stripe where he is shooting less than 50 percent in the series.

Pick: Boston Celtics

spook
05-26-2010, 06:10 AM
NY Players Club 5/26 (Overall 27-13 in May)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Thursday they have three selections:

4* on Orlando/Boston OVER 186 (7-1 on 4*/5*)
3* on Orlando -4
2* on Minnesota Twins -115 with Liriano over Yankees with Pettite

NOTE: If Yankees/Twins pitchers changed due to the suspended game today being played on Wednesday, pass the Twins bet.

spook
05-26-2010, 06:16 AM
National Sports Service Picks
Picks For 05/26/10

4* Orlando -4 over Boston (NBA)

4* Chicago White Sox (BEUHLRE) -120 over Cleveland (WESTBROOK)

3* Milwaukee (NARVESON) -115 over Houston (OSWALT)

spook
05-26-2010, 06:20 AM
Welcome To Insider Sports Report!
Premier Picks® For 05/26/10

4* St. Louis (Garcia) -125 over San Diego (Correia)
Range: -105 to -140
3* Texas (Feldman)/Kansas City (Hochevar) OVER 9.5
Range: 9 to 10
3* Boston/Orlando OVER 186 (NBA)
Range: 184.5 to 188

spook
05-26-2010, 06:22 AM
MLB NEWS AND NOTES
Wednesday’s Streaking And Slumping Starting Pitchers
By Covers Staff

Streaking

Tim Hudson (5-1, 2.09), Atlanta Braves

It must be the early 2000s all over again because Tim Hudson is pitching like Cy Young.

The veteran right-hander has yielded a total of three hits in each of his last two outings – both wins. In his last five starts, Hudson is 4-0 while giving up only five earned runs and no more than two in a single game.

“My sinker feels really good, and for me that’s the key,” Hudson said. “Stay down in the zone with it, (get) good action, stay on top of it, (with) good downward tilt.”

“He’s got that extra, late movement and that makes it frustrating,” Pittsburgh’s Ryan Church said of the sinker. “He’s a ground-ball pitcher and it looks like he’s got his arm strength back from surgery.”

Hudson is 8-2 with a 2.92 ERA in 15 career starts versus Florida.

Chad Billingsley (5-2, 3.36), Los Angeles Dodgers

After a rough first month of the 2010 season, Chad Billingsley is starting to collect himself.

In his last three outings, the righty is 3-0 with a 1.56 ERA. Billingsley didn’t yield more than four hits in each of those three starts and he struck out 18 hitters.

Billingsley likes to work fast on the mound but some analysts attributed his early struggles to being too quick between pitches and hitters.

“He was great,” manager Joe Torre said after Billingsley shutout the Padres in a 1-0 victory last week. “He was so comfortable to watch for me. He had a good tempo all game. He didn’t try to rush himself.”

Slumping

Joe Blanton (1-2, 5.06), Philadelphia Phillies

Philadelphia’s third option in the rotation hasn’t found his form since returning from injury in early May.

Joe Blanton has historically been a second-half pitcher, dropping his ERA almost a full run in 2009 post-All-Star break, so maybe he’s still working out the kinks.

This season, Blanton has surrendered no less than three runs in each of his four starts and opposing offenses are averaging a hit per inning of the right-hander.

There aren’t too many times you’re going to find the Phillies around a pick ‘em against a pitcher making his second big league start (Takahashi, Mets) but Blanton’s struggles are likely the reason.

Kevin Correia (4-4, 4.57 ERA), San Diego Padres

Kevin Correia has made two starts since his 21-year-old brother fell to his death in a hiking accident. He lost both of those games and has dropped three straight outings overall.

Correia said that when he's been on the mound he's "just concentrating on the game" but you have to wonder if his mind drifts to more personal matters, which would be completely understandable.

The righty has been tagged for four earned runs in his last two starts and registered a 2:1 strikeout to walk ratio in those games while not getting past the sixth inning.

Correia called his brother’s death the toughest think he’s ever had to deal with and until more time passes San Diego’s No. 2 guy may continue to struggle.

kar261
05-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Note: Accuscore probability is 55.3% at -1.5 runs. Craig Davis is 12-3 lifetime (80%) with 100-dime plays.

Craig Davis
Wednesday's Lineup
100 Dime Winner on the COLORADO ROCKIES -1 1/2 RUNS over the Arizona Diamondeacks with Lopez and Jimenez as the schedulhed starters. If either pitcler does not start, this play is null and void. The run line price on this game is listed between -120 and -130 as I go live this morning. Always shop around for the best price!

COLORADO ROCKIES (WITH JIMENEZ AND LOPEZ) (-1 1/2 RUNS) --- Absolutely no surprise that I'm backing the Rockies again here with Ubaldo Jimenez on the hill. You can argue for Tim Lincecum or Barry Zito or Roy Halladay or even Tim Hudson, but the clear cut leader for the NL Cy Young Award is Ubaldo Jimenez. Just listen to these numbers... 9 starts, 8-1 record (his only loss was 2-0), 63 1/3 innings pitched, 36 hits, 7 earned runs, 1 home run allowed, 23 walks and 58 strikeouts. Those numbers are good for a 0.99 ERA and a 0.93 WHIP on the season... which is BY FAR the best in the majors. Consider this --- Jimenez hasn't allowed more than two earned runs in a single start this year, and that's only happened twice. Three times he's allowed just one earned run, and on four occasions he's shut out his opponent. He's on an absolutely incredible pace, and there's absolutely no way the Arizona Diamondbacks can stop him tonight.

Arizona is hitting just .264 as a team... which is good for 12th (out of 16 teams) in the National League, but they are 3rd in the National League in home runs with 57. The good news for us tonight is the fact that Jimenez has given up just one homer all year because he keeps hitters off balance. Imagine facing a starter that was consistently hitting 98 mph on the gun with his fastball, then mixing in an 84 mph change up and curve ball... no wonder he's surrenderhed just one dinger. When Arizona doesn't go deep, they don't score. And since we've already established that Jimenez doesn't give up the long ball and he hasn't allowed more than two earned runs in any game yet this season, I don't see how the Diamondbacks are going to score tonight.

Jimenez has thrown against the D'Backs 9 times in his career (58 1/3 innings), allowing just 16 earned runs while striking out 65... that's less innings and more strikeouts than he has all of this year. Impressive. His career ERA vs. Arizona is 2.57, his career WHIP is 1.10, and he's allowing Arizona a .183 batting average over those 9 games. He's allowed only four home runs in those 58 innings and has only two hard-luck losses. He's alrealy faced them once this year... and it was one of my previous 100-dime winners as I had Jimenez on the run line. Colorado won 12-1 and Jimenez only had to go 6 innings. He allowed just 2 hits, 2 walks 0 earned runs and 6 strikeouts for his 5th straight win of the season vs. no losses.

Jimenez's opponent tonight, Rodrigo Lopez, has had his ups and downs this season but one thing, in particular, really stands out to me and I'm expecting that trend to continue tonight. Lopez absolutely sucks against teams from his own division. Don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to give the impression that he's a good pitcher outside of his division, I'm just stating a fact that was too overwhelming to overlook. His season W/L record is 2-2 in 9 starts while his ERA is 4.42/WHIP is 1.47, but when you look at his three starts vs. the Giants and Dodgers (twice), it's a staggering difference. 17 innings pitched, 28 hits, 14 earned runs, 8 walks, and only 6 strikeouts. So, his ERA vs. the NL West is 7.41 and his WHIP is 2.12... and those numbers just aren't going to get it done.

In only one career outing vs. the Rockies, Lopez went a mere two innings allowing five hits and two earned runs for an ERA of 9.00, and WHIP of 2.50 and a BAA of .500. That's right, the Rockies hit .500 against Lopez in two innings. Yikes. He's allowed four or more earned runs in four of his nine starts this year, and twice he's allowed 6 ERs... and like I said, most of the damage was done by teams from within his division.

Although the series is tied at 2 this season (after Colorado's 3-2 win last night), the Rockies have owned the Diamondbacks of late, winning 11 of 17 meeting last year. What's interesting about that is the fact that Jimenez pitched in five of those games, winning four and beating Arizona ace Dan Haren twice (3-0 and 5-1). Jimenez was good last year... he's GREAT this year. Colorado has won four of its last five games overall and has won 53 of their last 78 games played at Coors Field. The Rockies are also 5-1 in their last 6 during Game 2 of a series, 13-3 in their last 16 when listed as a favorite of -200 or greater, 6-0 in Jimenez's last 6 starts as a home favorite vs. a team with a losing record, 9-2 in his last 11 starts as a home favorite, and 9-1 in his last 10 starts vs. a team with a losing record.

Arizona, meanwhile, is 16-35 in their last 51 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15, 18-40 in their last 58 games as an underdog, 11-27 in their last 38 road games vs. a righty, 3-23 in their last 26 games as a road underdog of +200 or greater and 2-27 in their last 29 games as an overall underdog of +200 or greater. Folks, there are simply too many factors playing against the Diamondbacks tonight... and too many in Colorado's favor. I guess there's a 2% chance Jimenez has his first "slip up" of the season tonight, but I'll take my chances. Nothing is a guarantee, and we're dealing with professional athletes who make millions of dollars and are capable of beating anyone on a given night, but if everything plays out like it should, the Rockies will win this game by at least four runs. I'm banking on it. I like the Rockies on the run line as my biggest baseball play of the year.

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 01:13 PM

JR ODonnell | MLB Total Wed, 05/26/10 - 7:10 PM

triple-dime bet 977 BOS / 978 TAM Over 8.5
Analysis: 3* OVER 8.5 RAYS/SOX GAME AT 7:05
LISTED PITCHERS
GARZA/LACKEY

JR O is moving all in on the Red sox/Rays Wednesday battle tonight in Fenway. The Rays @ 32-14 will get to Boston's John Lackey (4-3, 5.07 ERA) as he is really struggling , bombed by the Phillies last game and having a poor recent record vs the Rays, bu~t he's 0-2 with a 17.28 ERA the last two times he's squared off vs. the Boys from Fla. Let's take a hard look at the Over as Vegas has this baby at 8.5 for a reason. The under will be the popular play here and JR O is going against the grain as 3* totals have cashed nicely . Power play ratings have this May 26th battle at 11.3 runs on the variances we have. That’s a full 2 runs off . Over 8.5 grabs the 3* status.
OVER IT GOES

6-5 FINAL ON THE HORIZION

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 01:13 PM
JB SPORTS

Opinion Orlando

3 star LA Lakers (5.27.2010)

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 01:18 PM
DAVE COKIN

Matchup: Oakland at Baltimore
Time: 7:05 PM EDT (Wed)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) CAHILL, T vs. (L) MATUSZ, B

Play: Baltimore (ML -115)

The Oakland A's had lots of chances to break things open early in their Tuesday game with the Orioles. But they left loads of runners stranded and ended up with the loss, extending the road miseries for this team. The A's are now a woeful 5-14 on the road, and I think they're in trouble tonight. The Orioles clearly have bullpen issues, so they will need a good start tonight from lefty Brian Matusz. The talented young southpaw is off a very bad outing, but I expect him to rebound smartly against an A's lineup that's not real loaded for bear against lefties. On the flip side, Baltimore can bang righties, especially at home, and A's starter Trevor Cahill has struggled in most of his away starts. Given the Oakland problems on the road and the fact the O's have what I believe is an edge on the mound, this number is actually a little on the low side. I'll look for the O's to win their second straight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matchup: Boston at Orlando
Time: 8:30 PM EDT (Wed)

Play: Boston (+4 -110)

It's amazing how quickly people will change their tune when analyzing sports. Most of the same people who said this series was over after Game Three are suddenly talking about how the Magic are right back in the series and that the pressure is now on the Celtics. I think that's absurd. Boston is ahead three games to one. The pressure is on Orlando, because if they lose tonight, their season is finished. I also am not putting a whole lot of stock into the Game Four result. The Celtics played flat, and yet they still got the game to OT and might well have won in regulation has Rasheed Wallace not taken another of his typically stupid technical fouls late in the game. In my opinion, the Celtics still have the physical advantage and unless the Magic have another game where they are unconscious from beyond the arc, it's ending tonight. At the very least, I expect Boston to be in it all the way, so taking the points with the Celtics is the play.

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 01:19 PM
JIMMY BOYD

3* NBA Playoffs SMASH (ESPN) on Magic -4

If the Magic were going to just pack it in, they would have done so in Boston in Game 4. Instead, they showed a lot of heart and extended the series. Now they're back home, where they are 38-9 on the season, with some momentum on their side. I know Boston stole the first two games of this series on the road, but I can't see it winning three in a row in Orlando. The Magic's Game 4 win will give them some much needed confidence. As a result, expect the three-point shots to start falling. The Magic are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite of 4.5 or fewer points. Plus, they are a perfect 13-0 ATS after a win by 6 points or less this season, winning in this situation by an average score of 106.5 to 90.5. I'll play by the numbers tonight. Take the Magic.

Mr. IWS
JSM SPORTS
HRC PREMIUM MLB ACTION-May 26th
Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)
Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)
[954] Philadelphia |5*|-120|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST
[954] Cincinnati |5*|-165|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST
[976] Oak/Bal Over 8.5 |2*|-130|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST
----------------------------------------------------------------
HRC PREMIUM NBA ACTION-May 26th
Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)
Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)
[518] Orlando |5*|-4|B+0|ESPN|8:30 pm EST

Mr. IWS
Ferringo MLB

2-Unit Play. Take #962 Colorado (-1.5, -120) over Arizona (8:40 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take #955 Philadelphia (-110) over N.Y. Mets (7 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #957 L.A. Dodgers (+100) over Chicago Cubs (8 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #975 Oakland (+105) over Baltimore (7 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #966 San Francisco (-1.5, -125) over Washington (10 p.m.)

Today's Totals
1.5-Unit Play. Take Over 9.5 Texas at Kansas City (2 p.m.)

1.5-Unit Play. Take Under 7.5 Washington at San Francisco (10 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take Over 8.5 Philadelphia at N.Y. Mets (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take Over 8.5 Arizona at Colorado (8 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take Over 9.5 Toronto at L.A. Angels (7 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take Under 8.5 Atlanta at Florida (7 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take Under 9.0 N.Y. Yankees at Minnesota (7 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take Under 7.5 L.A. Dodgers at Chicago Cubs (8 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
nsa

tonight
20 magic-4
20 dodgers+100
20 twins-115

Mr. IWS
PittViper

Royals +103
Texas/Kansas City over 9.5 -110
Toronto/LA Angels over 9 -120

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Ats baseball lock club

4 Units on Seattle (-110)
4 Units on Philadelphia (-110)

Mr. IWS

BookieMonster 5/26 (paid plays)

Cardinals ML
Twins ML (Liriano)

Celtics-Magic over 186

Mr. IWS
Billy Coleman

5* St Louis
3* Texas
3* Hst

Mr. IWS
DOC'S SPORTS

Matchup: Celtics at Magic
Pick: 5* CELTICS +4

Mr. IWS
Anthony Redd
Wednesday's Card 20 Dime Play - Magic (1st Half)

10 Dime Play - Yankees/Twins Under

Mr. IWS
Chris jordan 5/26/10

400* .. Run line punisher colorado rockies
100* .. Orlando magic

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Doc's NBA 5/26

3-Unit Play #517 Take Boston +3 1/2 Over Orlando

2-Unit Play #517 Take Boston/Orlando UNDER 186

Mr. IWS
Mike Lineback early report

4* Milwaukee -114
4* Baltimore -125
4* POD SF Giants runline -1.5 -125

Mr. IWS
Mike Hook | NBA Sides - Wednesday, May 26 2010 8:30PM
518 ORL -3.5(-110) Bookmaker.com vs 517 BOS single-dime bet

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 02:06 PM
High Stakes Syndicate
Washington: The Nationals (23-22) have righted the ship with a pair of victories over the weekend and now take a 10-game road trip test without C Ivan Rodriguez who’s persistent back injury has moved him to the DL. With catchers Coste and Flores also sidelined, C Wil Nieves (.224, HR, 5 RBI in 58 at-bats) will get the starts for this vastly improved attack. 4.31 runs per game gets Manager Jim Riggleman’s crew in the game this season – especially with a team slugging mark of .420 led by the sticks of Dunn (.250, 9 HR, 21 RBI), Willingham (.267, 8 HR, 28 RBI), and Zimmerman (.308, 8 HR, 25 RBI). 25-year old rookie RHP Luis Atilano (3-1, 5.06 ERA) hasn’t demonstrated great control (19 BB versus 15 K in 32 innings) but he has posted 4 good starts in 6 trips while closer Matt Capps is the squad’s MVP with 16 saves in 17 opportunities.

San Francisco: The Giants’ (22-21) previously respectable offense has flat-out his the skids of late with just 1 run racked over their 3-game series in Oakland, extending their current losing streak to 5 games. LF Mark DeRosa remains on the DL with a wrist injury while C Bengie Molina’s (.294, 2 HR, 10 RBI) power numbers have slid, leaving CF Rowand (.242, 5 HR, 18 RBI), Uribe (.267, 5 HR, 25 RBI), and Huff (.280, 4 HR, 20 RBI) the remaining modest long ball threats for an attack that averages 4.07 runs per game with a slugging mark of .390. However, there is good news for Manager Bruce Bochy’s unit. SS Edgar Renteria (.313, HR, 10 RBI) recently was activated from the disabled list plus RHP Tim Lincecum (5-0, 2.35 ERA) takes the hill tonight. The 4th-year ace is coming off his worst start of the season but with a well-timed extra day of rest.

FREE SELECTION: The Nationals bring the better offensive attack to AT&T Park tonight while even Tim Lincecum needs at least one run – something the Giants haven’t managed in 20 consecutive innings – to post a win. We’ll take the long shot here with Washington + 240 here and click the link below to check out Wednesday's Early and Late Syndicate Plays with the High Stakes Syndicate!

Mr. IWS
LT Profits

Rangers/Royals OVER 9.5 -110
Tigers/Mariners UNDER 7.5 -115
Astros/Brewers UNDER 8.5 -120

Mr. IWS
FANTASY SPORTS GAMETIME
100* Play San Francisco (-250) over WashingtonGame starts at 10:10 PM EST San Francisco has won 11 of the last 13 games vs. Washington and they have also won 9 of the last 10 games when playing as a favorite of -200 or higher. Tim Lincecum has won 8 of the last 9 games when playing as a favorite of -200 or higher and he is 5-0 this season with an ERA of 2.35. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50* Play Colorado (-240) over ArizonaGame starts at 8:40 PM EST Colorado has won 3 consecutive games as a favorite of -200 or higher and they have also won 3 consecutive home games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs. Ubaldo Jimenez has won 14 of the last 16 games as a favorite of -150 or higher and he is also 8-1 this season with an ERA of 0.99. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NHL Hockey Plays NHL will resume Saturday

Mr. IWS
WUNDERDOG
Game: Chicago White Sox at Cleveland (12:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: Cleveland +1.5 runs -160 (runline)

The Chicago White Sox have not been a good road team for quite some time. Even with Mark Buerhle on the mound, they certainly are far from a layup here against a Tribe team that can get it done at home as they did here last night vs the Pale Hose. The White Sox have dropped six of Buerhle's last seven starts overall and on the road this season they have taken the doughnut at 0-4. This certainly offers a great deal of appeal on the runline with the Tribe posted on the plus side. Buerhle would of cashed just one of his last eight starts yielding -1.5 runs. Further mounting evidence is found in the fact that the White Sox are 1-5 in Buerhle's last six starts vs the Indians in Cleveland. The choice here is the Indians on the runline.

Mr. IWS
OC DOOLEY

"Afternoon" baseball recommendation "Tigers/Mariners" UNDER the total as Detroit's Jeremy Bonderman has a 1.80 ERA this month while Seattle's Jason Vargas has rattled off 7 consecutive QUALITY starts

WEDNESDAY "NIGHT" UPDATE AFTER 5:00pm

Mr. IWS
CRAIG DAVIS
100 DIME Colorado Rockies -1 1/2 RUNS

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Ats Lock basketball

3 Boston +4

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 02:53 PM
GOODFELLA

NBA
1 DIME Orlando Magic -3.5

MLB
1 DIME Tampa Bay Rays -155

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Rocketman

5* Cardinals

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 03:27 PM
BOB BALFE

Tampa Bay -155

Boston played great last night, allowing only 1 hit. Both teams actually pitched well but the Red Sox took advantage of an early lead (off of a David Ortiz 2-RBI double, of all people). Tampa has great relief pitching and Garza is on fire in the first quarter of the season. Look for the Rays to bounce back today. Take Tampa Bay.

Mr. IWS
AL DeMARCO
Wednesday's Plays

15 DIME Colorado Rockies and Jiminez -1 1 /2 RL the Arizona Diamondbacks and Lopez.
5 DIME Boston Red Sox and Lackey over Tampa and Garza.
5 DIME LA Angels and Pineiro over Toronto and Morrow

Mr. IWS
NICK PARSONS
BIG EA$Y MLB
10* Minnesota Twins

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 03:28 PM
BEN BURNS
NBA TOTAL OF THE MONTH
10* Boston Celtics Over 186

Mr. IWS
MATT FARGO

10* Orlando Magic -4

Mr. IWS
MARC LAWRENCE

3 UNIT Atlanta Braves

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 04:15 PM
MARC LAWRENCE

3 UNIT Atlanta Braves

Mr. IWS
Erin Rynning

Celtics +4
Celts/Magic under 186

Mr. IWS
KELSO

NBA
100 UNIT Orlando Magic -3.5

MLB
25 UNIT TB Rays -155
15 UNIT Colorado Rockies -1.5 run line -125
5 UNIT SL Cardinals -115

Mr. IWS
TEDDY COVERS

NBA
Orlando Magics

MLB
Baltimore Orioles

Mr. IWS
STEPHEN NOVER
40 DIME Boston Celtics

Mr. IWS
KARL GARRETT
30 DIME Boston Celtics

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Dwayne Bryant
Cardinals -120 Garcia/Correia Must Start!

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 05:51 PM
DAN BEBE
1 DIME Tampa Bay Rays (-155)

Mr. IWS
UPER SPORTS GROUP

Chicago v. Cleveland 12:05pm
PICK: White Sox ML -114 Game (8*)

Texas v. KC 2:10pm
PICK: Royals ML +106 Game (7*)

NY v. Minnesota 7:10pm
PICK: Yankees ML +104 (9*) Best bet of the day#1

Boston v. Tampa bay 7:10pm
PICK: Red Sox ML +144 (6*)

Philadelphia v. NY 7:10pm
PICK: Phillies ML -113 (8*)

St Louis v. San Diego 10:05pm
PICK: Padres ML +106 Game (9*) best bet of the day #2

Mr. IWS
Tony George | NBA Sides Wed 14-4 nba run
dime bet BOS 4.0

BONUS MLB PLAY- Baltimore -116 for a half unit

Mr. IWS
05-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Mike Hook | MLB ML - Wednesday, May 26 2010 10:05PM
ML 963 STL (-117) Bodog vs 964 SDP double-dime bet

Mike Hook | MLB ML - Wednesday, May 26 2010 7:05PM
ML 976 BAL (-114) Bodog vs 975 OAK double-dime bet

spook
05-26-2010, 06:03 PM
MeanGreenProfitMachine

ADDED PLAY

NBA: (8:30PM) Celtics - Magic // PLAY OF THE DAY: 1ST HLF OVER 93.5

spook
05-26-2010, 06:04 PM
PHILLY-CONNECTION
3*(MLB)PHILLIES-113
NO TRENDS,NO WRITE-UPS
JUST CONNECTIONS!
---------------------

spook
05-26-2010, 06:04 PM
HammerTheBook
WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010

PLAYS WERE RELEASED TO SUBSCRIBERS AT 4:52 PM (ET)!

ROTATION 517/518: 3-UNITS: BOSTON CELTICS @ ORLANDO MAGIC (MAGIC -4)

ROTATION 515/516: 4-UNITS: BOSTON CELTICS @ OLANDO MAGIC (UNDER 186)

ROTATION 951/952: 3-UNITS: ATLANTA BRAVES @ FLORIDA MARLINS (OVER 8 1/2 RUNS)

ROTATION 953/954: 4-UNITS: PITTSBURGH PIRATES @ CINCINNATI REDS (OVER 9-RUNS)

ROTATION 959/960: 3-UNITS: HOUSTON ASTROS @ MILWAUKEE BREWERS (OVER 8-RUNS)

spook
05-26-2010, 06:05 PM
John Morrison's Sports Buffett

Ultimate Bet St. Louis 14-2 Ratio

Best Bets Colorado 9-1, LAA 9-2

spook
Outlaw Sports Advisors

Reds -165
Phillies -120

spook
BOB BALFE

Tampa Bay -155

Boston played great last night, allowing only 1 hit. Both teams actually pitched well but the Red Sox took advantage of an early lead (off of a David Ortiz 2-RBI double, of all people). Tampa has great relief pitching and Garza is on fire in the first quarter of the season. Look for the Rays to bounce back today. Take Tampa Bay.

spook
05-26-2010, 06:06 PM
WIN or LOSE SPORTS BETTING

MLB
951 ATL ML -136 $24
954 CIN ML -165 $20
955 PHIL ML -120 $22
958 CUBS ML -108 $10
963 STL ML -114 $17
963 Chi / Cle UN 8.5 -115 $7
967 CWS ML -108 $10
968 STL / SD OV 6.5 -115 $7
969 Tex / KC OV 9.5 -110 $20
971 DET ML -101 $15
975 OAK ML +109 $17
978 TB ML -155 $24
978 TB -1.5 +140 $10
979 NYY ML +102 $37

NBA
518 ORL -4 -101 $12

spook
AL DeMARCO
Wednesday's Plays

15 DIME Colorado Rockies and Jiminez -1 1 /2 RL the Arizona Diamondbacks and Lopez.
5 DIME Boston Red Sox and Lackey over Tampa and Garza.
5 DIME LA Angels and Pineiro over Toronto and Morrow

spook
RICH GREEN
3* Magic -4
3* A's under 9

spook
05-26-2010, 06:07 PM
HENTAI SPORTS
Game : Houston Astros at Milwaukee Brewers (MLB) 07:05pm EST

Prediction : Milwaukee Brewers ML / Chris Narveson must start

Analysis : The Brewers qualify in a solid system here tonight. What we want to do is play on certain home teams that are off a home favorite win by 5 or more runs if tonight’s total is 8 or less and they had 10+ hits and left 5 or more men on base, vs an opponent off a road dog loss of 5+ runs. These homers have won 23 of 27 times. The Brewers are 12-4 at home vs the Astros. In the pitching match up they have C. Narveson. In his lone home start vs the Astros he did well going 5 innings allowing just 1 run. Houston counters with R.Oswalt in this one. Oswalt recently requested a trade. He has pitched well this year. However due to a lack of run support his record is not a good indicator of his performance. Tonight he faces the Brewers and he has not been as effective here as he has been at other venues. In his last 2 starts vs Milwaukee he has allowed 8 runs and an uncharacteristic 18 hits in just 12 innings.

spook
05-26-2010, 06:07 PM
MVPLocks

Phillies -115 (lock of the day)
Magic -4
Astros/Brewers under 8
Rockies -1.5 -120

spook
05-26-2010, 06:08 PM
DAN BEBE
1 DIME Tampa Bay Rays (-155)

spook
Dozo Games Handicapping

5* Orland Magic -2.5 1st Half 8:30pmest NBA GOY
3* Orlando Magic -4

MLB
2* Tampa Bay Rays -160 7pmest

Free Pick: 1* Chicago Cubs -110 8pmest

Paid Premium Plays: 22-11 +20.85 units or +$2085 (Free NI)
All Sports May 28-17 +20.15 units or +$2015
(Free Included)Free Plays: 6-6 -1.70 units or $-170

spook
Tony George | NBA Sides Wed 14-4 nba run
dime bet BOS 4.0

BONUS MLB PLAY- Baltimore -116 for a half unit

spook
05-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Mike Hook | MLB ML - Wednesday, May 26 2010 10:05PM
ML 963 STL (-117) Bodog vs 964 SDP double-dime bet

Mike Hook | MLB ML - Wednesday, May 26 2010 7:05PM
ML 976 BAL (-114) Bodog vs 975 OAK double-dime bet

spook
05-26-2010, 06:13 PM
John Morrison's Sports Buffett

Ultimate Bet St. Louis 14-2 Ratio

Best Bets Colorado 9-1, LAA 9-2

spook
05-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Spartan 5/26

Orlando -4

spook
05-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Billy Coleman
5* St Louis
3* Texas
3* Hst

spook
05-26-2010, 06:28 PM
KIKI SPORTS

Wednesday May 26th

2 units Orlando -4
1 unit Toronto +135
1 unit Boston +150

spook
05-26-2010, 06:30 PM
YOURPROLOCKS

20 Dime Rockies RL (-125)
20 Dime UNDER 7.5 Houston/Mil (even)
20 Dime Marlins (+137)

spook
RUDY NYC SPORTS

973 Wednesday, 5/26/2010 Toronto Blue Jays/LAA Angels Over 9.0 3 units
7:05pm EST @ LAA Angels
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
959 Wednesday, 5/26/2010 Houston Astros/Milwaukee Brewers Under 8.0 3 units
8:10pm EST @ Milwaukee Brewers

spook
SB Prof. v2 5/26

SD +110
Clev +107
KC +107
Pitt +107
NYM +107
Balt -111
Toro +145
Sea -108

spook
05-26-2010, 06:31 PM
BASEBALL CRUSHER
PLAY OF THE DAY

Chicago Cubs -119 over the LA Dodgers

spook
05-26-2010, 06:32 PM
Mr A
Giants -2.60
Celtics +4

spook
05-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Mr. Vegas

Celtics/Magic

This has been an under series all the way. Game 4 squeezed under the total despite going overtime and that was because the Celtics didn’t play defense in the first quarter, giving up 31 points. With so much at stake in this one, I expect a monster defensive effort from both squads. Orlando was tops in the NBA in field goal shooting defense and Boston has been mostly sensational on defense in the postseason. Play the Celtics/Lakers Game 5 Under the total.

spook
05-26-2010, 06:34 PM
ERIN RYNNING

Boston Celtics +4
Boston Celtics/Orlando Magic under 186

spook
05-26-2010, 06:35 PM
exec comp-mil

mlb 250-balt

nba 600 p/o goy-orl

spook
05-26-2010, 06:36 PM
vegas runner................517 BOS 4.0 (-110) Bodog vs 518 ORL Analysis: *** NBA¦ PLAYOFFS 3* BOOKIE BET *** (Confirmed "BIG SLICK BET" by Bookie Bill)
CELTICS +4....(3*)

958 CHC (-110) Bodog vs 957 LOS Analysis: ** MLB 2* LATE STEAM **
CUBS -110....(2*)....GORZELANNY¦ over Billingsley

spook
05-26-2010, 06:53 PM
PROPICKSWEEKLY
5 Units

MLB
Atl -147
Over 8.5 (Bost/T. Bay)
St. Lou -111

NBA
Orlando -4

spook
05-26-2010, 06:54 PM
SPORTSKINGZ
TWITTER PLAY

MLB Action! St.Louis-115.

spook
THE DUKE SPORTS

LA Dodgers Under (7') for 2 Units

This series has gone "under" in 7 of the last 10 @ Wrigley Field; tonight, we won't fight that trend. Both of tonight's starters are throwing well Billingsley controls 1.37 ERA over his last 3 starts and has pitched well vs the Cubs (3.54 ERA 6 appearances, 4 starts). Gorzelanny is coming off a strong outing in Philadelphia in which he held the Phillies scoreless in 6 2/3 innings. The Dodgers are 0-4 O/U when the 'total' is set in this range and 1-5 O/U in Billingsley's last 6. In this pitchers' park we'll look for another pitchers duel.

spook
BOB AKMENS SPORTS
10* Seattle
10* Tampa Bay
10* Boston/ Orlando under 186.5

spook
05-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Jack Clayton Guaranteed Selections
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010
$30.00 Guaranteed: There's a complete mismatch on the diamond for Wednesday, one where offense, defense and pitching HEAVILY favor one team. Get the inside scoop on this complete rout on the diamond from the first inning on, this 5-Star May Baseball Game of the Month! 5/25/2010

5* Baseball Game of the Month: Cardinals (913): A huge difference in offense and starting pitchers, so it's surprising to find this number so soft. The Cardinals have a dynamite offense, winning 5 of 7 games the last week, including a series win over the Angels scoring 22 runs in three games. They take on a slumping San Diego offense that is coming back to earth fast, one ranked 13th in the NL in runs scored and no power. St. Louis starter Jaime Garcia (4-2) has a 1.28 ERA and the Padres have yet to see him in 2010. San Diego starter Kevin Correia is coming back to earth fast, too, with an 0-3 record and a 5.71 ERA his last three starts. This one won't be close. Play the Cardinals!

spook
05-26-2010, 06:56 PM
The Hitman Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today Jack "THE HITMAN" Walker is releasing his XXXXX-LARGE NBA PLAYOFF OFFSHORE LATE STEAM TOTALS WINNER for just $35 as a GUARANTEED SELECTION! Do Not Miss this RED HOT WINNER! Jack is 53-24 in the NBA this season! 5/26/2010

XXXXX-LARGE NBA PLAYOFF OFFSHORE LATE STEAM TOTALS WINNER
OVER 186 Boston and Orlando 8:30 EST

spook
05-26-2010, 06:57 PM
DAVID BANKS

NBA
8:30 Orlando Magic -4

MLB
3:40 Mariners -113
7:10 Braves -136
7:10 Reds -166
10:05 Padres +106
10:15 Giants -260

spook
05-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Kelso-nba playoff goy-5/26

NBA
100 UNIT Orlando Magic -3.5

MLB
25 UNIT TB Rays -155
15 UNIT Colorado Rockies -1.5 run line -125
5 UNIT SL Cardinals -115

spook
05-26-2010, 07:25 PM
rocketman from another site

5* oakland

spook
05-26-2010, 07:25 PM
The Experts Guaranteed Selections
$20.00 Guaranteed: We are currently on a 121-59 run with all of our guaranteed selections! Tonight we have another ULTIMATE EXPERTS NBA PLAYOFF LATE STEAM WINNER that you can get for just $20 and you will be a winner or you will not be charged! 5/26/2010

ULTIMATE EXPERTS NBA PLAYOFF LATE STEAM WINNER
517 Boston +4 8:30 EST

spook
05-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Jim Feist Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: Jim Feist is prepared to BLAST THE BOOKS with a red-hot 20-Star NBA High Roller Total! Jim is a sizzling 33-14 on the season with online NBA High Roller Totals, as well a 17-6 run! This is another MONSTER NBA winner that clashes with Jim's handicapping numbers and insight, so get on board then head straight to the BANK AGAIN! 5/25/2010

05/26 05:30 PM NBA (517) BOSTON CELTICS VS (518) ORLANDO MAGIC edit Take: UNDER.
Reason: 20-Star NBA High Roller Total: Magic/Celtics Game 5 Under the total.
Game 5s of any series have so much at stake, as does this one. That means intense defense from both sides. For this game, the Magic -- the top ranked defense in the NBA during the regular season in field goal shooting percentage allowed -- must win or they go home. They really picked up the defense in Game 4 to stay alive, disrupting Boston all night. This has been a defensive series, at 4-0 or 3-0-1 under the total. Boston matches up great with Orlando. Their attention to defense in the playoffs has been incredible, wiping out top seeded Cleveland in six games (winning 4 of the final 5) and frustrating the Orlando Magic into 41.6% and 39% shooting in Games 1 and 2 on this floor, and only 71 points in Game 3. Boston matches up so well, with Kendrick Perkins, Rasheed Wallace and Glen Davis three big, physical bodies to harrass Dwight Howard, who has looked frustrated at times. The rest of the Boston strategy is to throw everybody along the perimeter defensively to get a hand in the face of every Orlando player taking a three-pointer, which is their game. Orlando was 5 of 22 from long range in Game 1 and has scored 88, 92, 71 and 96 points in the four games (the last one in OT). The Magic have seldom been able to set the tempo or smoothly execute pick-and-rolls, which has contributed to Rashard Lewis's poor overall play, with Kevin Garnett on him. Doc Rivers said, "Our focus is transition Defense. We don’t want us to think about being an offensive rebounding team, because it would hurt our transition D." Boston is on a 7-2 run under the total, while Orlando is on a 9-2 run under. Plus, orlando struggles from the free throw line, all of which means another defensive battle. Play the Celtics/Magic Game 5 Under the total.

spook
Steam On-Line Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: We are currently on a 81-44 run with all of our guaranteed selections!!! If your looking for ONE BIG PLAY, you just found it! Today we are featuring our ***CODE RED*** NBA PLAYOFF LATE STEAM TOTALS WINNER! You can get this MONSTER WINNER tonight for just $25 and pay only after you win! 5/26/2010

***CODE RED NBA PLAYOFF LATE STEAM TOTALS WINNER
OVER 186 Boston and Orlando 8:30 EST

spook
DALLAS DAVE SPORTS
MLB
Top Play of the Day

Tampa Bay -160

spook
05-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Football Jesus Free pick text tonite is on CELTICS

spook
OC DOOLEY
“1 UNIT” BASEBALL PERCENTAGE UNDERDOG (Red Sox +150 at Rays in a 7:10 eastern start------Lackey versus Garza):

spook
MTi SPORTS

4* Prediction: Los Angeles Angels

4* Prediction: Milwaukee Brewers

4* Prediction: San Francisco Giants

spook
05-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Win or Lose POD 5/26

St. Louis

spook
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
BOB AKMENS SPORTS
10* Seattle
10* Tampa Bay
10* Boston/ Orlando under 186.5

spook
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Outlaw Sports Advisors.net 5/26

Reds -160
Phillies -120

spook
05-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Marc Lawrence 3 Unit Play Boston Celtics

spook
05-26-2010, 07:49 PM
nover cannon garnett o brien maxwell 5-26

steven nover
40 dime orlando magic buy the 1/2 pt
michael cannon
30 dime celtics
karl garnett
30 dime celtics
chuck o brien
20 dime cardinals
10 dime cardinals padres under
bobby maxwell
400 unit orlando

spook
05-26-2010, 07:55 PM
MTi SPORTS

4* Prediction: Los Angeles Angels

4* Prediction: Milwaukee Brewers

4* Prediction: San Francisco Giants

MTI Sports

Guaranteed Pick: MTI Sports

Game: Toronto Blue Jays at Los Angeles Angels May 26 2010 7:05PM
Prediction: Los Angeles Angels
Reason: Joel Pineiro was lambasted in his last start. In three innings he allowed 9 runs on nine hits and three walks while striking out only one. The bullpen shut the door on the Cardinals thereafter, but it was too late, and the Angels lost 9-5.
No team in the league is better than the Angels when their starter is off a bad start. LA is 26-2 as a favorite over a 430+ team when their starter went 4 or fewer innings in his last start. Since the start of the 2009 season, LA is 9-0 in under these conditions, scoring an average of 7.0 runs per game.

Yesterday, the Angels hammered the Jays 8-3, while outhitting them 12-4. Toronto is already defeated in this spot, as they are 0-10 (-3.5 rpg) as a dog when seeking immediate revenge for a five-plus run loss and 0-9 (-2.4 rpg) as a road dog when seeking immediate revenge for a loss in which they never led.

Also, Toronto is 0-15 as a 110+ dog when they are off a loss in which they allowed at least four walks and it is not the fourth game of a series.

In Pineiro’s three starts prior to his debacle in St Louis, he allowed a total of two runs and went six-plus innings in each. He did not forget how to pitch. Morrow allowed six runs in each of his last two road starts, lasting a TOTAL of five and two-thirds. Pineiro did not allow a run and had a WHIP of less than one in each of his last two home starts. With the Angels’ bats primed to support Pineiro, this price seems cheap, check out the run-line as well.

MTi’s FORECAST: LA ANGELS 6 Toronto 1

Game: Houston Astros at Milwaukee Brewers May 26 2010 8:10PM
Prediction: Milwaukee Brewers
Reason: Yesterday, the Brewers put two runs on the board in the bottom of the first inning and took a 6-0 lead into the ninth where the Astros avoided the shut out but pushing across a run with a pair of doubles.
The Astros will be hard-pressed to score some runs for Oswalt here. First of all, Houston really gets in a funk when they are off a bad loss on the road. Specifically, they 0-8 as a road dog when they are off a loss in which they never led, losing by an average of 3.5 runs per game. The relevant part of this trend is not the 0-8 record, it is the fact that the Astros have scored a TOTAL of SIX runs in the eight games. Five of the eight games are from THIS season.

Also, Houston is 0-14 as a road dog when they are off a multiple-run loss in which they allowed at least six runs, as long as they were not a 170+dog in that loss. The Astros have been non-competitive in this spot, losing by an average of 4.3 runs per game.

In Oswalt’s last start, he threw 106 pitches and lost 4-0 to Ubaldo Jimenez. This is a bad spot for Oswalt. We can only check back to 2004, the start of the database at sportsdatabase.com, but doing so we find that the Astros are 0-13 on the road in May with Oswalt when he threw 100+ pitches in his last start.

The Brewers are a perfect 8-0 when they are off a win in which they had at least a dozen hits but scored fewer than ten runs, winning by an average of 5.8 runs per game – every single win was by multiple runs. In their last active date, they beat the Pirates 20-0.

Lay this small price.

MTi’s FORECAST: MILWAUKEE 4 Houston 1

Game: Washington Nationals at San Francisco Giants May 26 2010 10:15PM
Prediction: San Francisco Giants
Reason: After losing their last four with Lincecum, Zito, Cain and Sanchez, it was Todd Wellmeyer who stopped the bleeding with a solid outing vs Livan Hernandez that resulted in a 4-2 win. This performance by their fifth starter should motivate Lincecum, who lost 8-7 in his last start, despite allowing only five hits. The Giants are a perfect 16-0 in franchise history as a favorite with Tim Lincecum when they lost his last start despite the fact that he had more strikeouts than hits, winning each of the last twelve on the run-line. Since 2008, he had 13 starts in this spot. He went at least seven innings in every start and allowed an average of 1.38 runs. On the average, he struck out 10.5, and walked 2.31. His average WHIP over these 13 starts is 0.88. Wow.
The Nationals don’t respond well to wire-to-wire defeats. Washington is 0-12 as a 170+ dog when they are off a loss in which they never led, losing by an average of 4.3 runs per game.

As a team the Giants are a reliable 11-0 as a 140+ favorite when they are off a win in which they allowed one or fewer walks. San Francisco has won these eleven games by an average of 3.7 runs.

Of course, it’s possible that the Nationals win here, but we estimate that their chances are less than 20%, which makes the 265 price a bargain.

MTi’s FORECAST: SAN FRANCISCO 6 Washington

spook
05-26-2010, 07:59 PM
TOUT TALLY

BOST - 16
ORL - 31

OVER -10
UNDER - 10

MLB:

ATL - 7
FLOR - 5

OVER - 2