PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Style

SPX
05-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Just an FYI:

If anyone here prefers the old board style--not that the new one isn't lovely--then you can go into your control panel, then board preferences, then board style and change it. If you want to revert back to the previous style then choose SkyBlue.

There are also two others which are functional except for the banner not being in place, so feel free to play around with it.

Luke
05-26-2010, 10:22 PM
good stuff SPX

thanks

SPX
05-26-2010, 10:23 PM
good stuff SPX

thanks

No problem. I'm happy to be able to inform you of this information.

It's a neat tip. A trick, if you will. That is, a bit of forum wizardry that, if used correctly, should serve you well.

MMA_scientist
05-26-2010, 10:47 PM
thanks... can't wait to get rid of that banner. Every time I get caught with the site up, my co-workers think I am perving out at work

Luke
05-26-2010, 11:04 PM
thanks... can't wait to get rid of that banner. Every time I get caught with the site up, my co-workers think I am perving out at work

::lmao::

Ludo
05-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Dude, take that shit to the bathroom with some wifi or something.

triathlete
05-26-2010, 11:49 PM

I agree. When I'm at work, I'll pop on from time to time... sometimes I leave it up, and when a co-worker walks by, I can't imagine what they think I'm looking at. . . .

SPX
05-26-2010, 11:52 PM
I wondered about it a few times. I mean, you got some bitches with some titties trying to pop out. But I've hoped that the big ass InvestWithSports logo will be enough to let them know what's up.

Mr. IWS
05-27-2010, 10:12 AM
OK, I was fooling around with the 4 styles I got installed.

prosilver - I fixed the banner at the top. That one is like the junkie forums, if you ever posted on there.
subsliver - that one is plain, no logo or anything.
skyblue - thats the one we were using up until yesterday.
cagen2 - thats the all white one.

If you guys want me to do anything else, let me know.

SPX
05-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Awesome, Zak.

Thanks for all that.

triathlete
05-27-2010, 01:06 PM
OK, I was fooling around with the 4 styles I got installed.

prosilver - I fixed the banner at the top. That one is like the junkie forums, if you ever posted on there.
subsliver - that one is plain, no logo or anything.
skyblue - thats the one we were using up until yesterday.
cagen2 - thats the all white one.

If you guys want me to do anything else, let me know.

Love it... thanks. Gotta get used to the new locations of quote and stuff...